partyflops.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with this vendor was such a breeze - they were always prompt with their responses, gave detailed and clear information, and the final product was delivered quickly and of high quality.

Recently Married

Very nice and did exactly what I wanted!

liz
08/09/2014

soo nice and fast! they accommadated me and followed up

Recently Married

The Flip flop look amazing !! Thank you

Aline
05/31/2014

Flip flops are great for wedding guest gift, came in a individual bags, that helps a lot. Fast delivered!!! Great communication services! Love it. I am really happy.

Sandra
05/19/2014

I was very happy with the great customer service. I love the flip flops. The colors and artwork are exact as you see on computer. Thrilled with my purchase! And really cute gift to put in welcome bags for destination wedding!

Justin & Deanna
04/19/2014

Loved these flops! Design and colours just as sample showed. Delivery was fast and secure. Our destination wedding guests are going to love these as their favors!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I just received my order of flip flops today and I could not be happier they are exactly what I wanted, service was awesome and they answered any questions I had in a timely matter. I love my flip flops and I know my wedding guests will too!

1+ year ago

It was such a pleasure buying flip flops from partyflops. From the day one I sent enquiry, their service was amazing. The production and delivery were super fast! Love these flip flops! Believe my wedding guests will too!

1+ year ago

It was a pleasure buying from partyflop the personalized slippers , the guest loved them and were very happy to get them as wedding favors and to use them as dancing shoes. I highly recommend buying from partyflop thank you!

Joanna
11/30/2013

Seriously loved these flip flops! From the minute I placed the order, their customer service was amazing. They made it so easy to find a design that I liked. Once I received the flip-flops, I was immediately in love with them. They look amazing and everyone involved in my wedding loved them and couldn't wait to wear them. They fit great too. Production and delivery were super fast. I will definitely use them again!!

1+ year ago

Products delivered as promised and I'm very satisfied with the end result.

partyflops.com responded with the following comments:

We love clients like you , thank you so much !!

Dawn
09/07/2013

Loved the flip flops but unfortunately the writing faded but day two of wearing them.

Carmen
08/10/2013

I loved working with partyflops.com! I ordered flip flops to give out as favors for my wedding due in August this year and they are just perfect! The price I payed for each was by far the best one I could find online and the end product was way better than we imagined! The merchandise was delivered promptly, i received them a day after being notified they were shipped.The personnel is very helpful, respond quickly and are super kind. I'm sure our guests will be thrilled with these favors and i definetely recommend them to anyone looking to offer these on a special occasion!

partyflops.com responded with the following comments:

Carmen thank you so much, please spread the word, we love working with our wedding clients!!

Melissa
07/07/2013

Party Flops.com was an excellent company to work with! They made me a custom image on my flip flops to go with my wedding theme, and answered all of my concerns and questions with excellent promptness...one of my pairs of flip flops came to me defected and as soon as I told partyflops, they immmediately sent me a new one free of charge! I am giving the flip flops as a gift to my bridesmaids to wear duing the reception...Each pair is designed with their name sticthed on one of the flops, and I think not only makes the gift more personable, but unique as well! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone!!

partyflops.com responded with the following comments:

Hello Melissa, thank you so much for your comments, we love what we do, and we do our best every day to grow our young company, and with reviews like this one we will reach more clients, Thank you so much!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Party flops was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Very prompt with getting back to me, the delivery was quick even to Australia. I would reccomed them to everyone. We can not wait to give these to our wedding guests!! Thank you!!