Paramount Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

The venue was excellent for our ceremony and reception; the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us and guests. Paramount's outdoor garden for the ceremony was lovely, overlooking the hills and mountains. The banquet rooms were just the right size for 125-plus guests with plenty of room to dance and mingle. Again kudos to the staff for the excellent service and care, making the day so much easier for us.

Recently Married

I had my wedding here in April. Doug and the entire staff at Paramount were incredible all day. They far exceeded any expectation I had of them. The grounds are beautiful and my wedding was absolutely perfect because of everyone there. The food was delicious and guests at my wedding are still raving about how great everything tasted. I am so fortunate to have had my wedding here.

Recently Married

Attended a wedding on Saturday evening and it was absolutely gorgeous ! Food , service , staff and Maitred were great . Very impressed with this venue .

Chauny
11/01/2014

When initially looking for wedding venues when we pulled up on the grounds of Paramount we were immediately blown away by how beautiful it was. From the mountains in the background, the gorgeous buildings to well kept grounds and golf course. However, what really sold us on moving forward with Paramount was our event coordinator, Mauricio. From the minute we met him, we just knew he was the one. Warm, personable, honest, friendly. What more can you ask for? Throughout the whole planning process, Mauricio kept to his word, got back to us when he said he would and just really made us felt special from the start! I also have to give him and his staff props for dealing with my "crazy" Aunty and her demanding ways (it all comes from a place of love and wanting the best for her niece). But with that said, she knows how to work a nerve and Mauricio took it all like a champ and still went above and beyond for us. The day of our wedding was amazing, we were the last wedding of the season at Paramount and they did it up for us. We could not have asked for anything more!! My husband and I are still receiving compliments on not only how great the cocktail hour food and dinner was, but how pleasant and accommodating the staff was! That in my opinion says it all! I'm already plotting on how to have another function at Paramount (with Mauricio) in the future ;)

Paramount Country Club - 60 Zukor Rd, New City, NY 10956 (845) 205-0354

We found Paramount Country Club almost by accident and I’m SO glad we did! We had avoided country club venues after seeing a few that felt like “wedding factories.” Paramount did not have that feel at all. The main clubhouse is a beautiful stone and beam ranch-style structure and the adjoining cottage is similarly constructed. The outdoor ceremony area - complete with surrounding stone walls and a moderately-sized center fountain - overlooks High Tor State Park’s beautiful hills and we were fortunate enough to have gorgeous weather for our wedding day. Both sets of families described Paramount as unpretentious and welcoming and that’s exactly right. Doug Graubard and his staff took outstanding care of us from beginning to end. They were accessible and extremely flexible with us throughout the planning process. The food is outstanding! Everyone raved about the cocktail hour - not only about the quality of the food but about the amount and variety. Some even thought that was dinner, but were equally impressed with the sitdown meal served at the reception. There were all sorts of thoughtful and much appreciated small touches (like the personal bridal attendant Maria, who was AWESOME, and the light lunch that was served while we got ready) that made an incredibly special day even more so. Doug’s staff is simply outstanding - they are professional, efficient and take obvious and well-deserved pride in their work. I would not change a single second of our day, thanks in very large part to Paramount.
Josh & Kathleen Gladstone - Married 10.12.14

10/11/2014

Our wedding at Paramount Country Club was everything I could have hoped for and more. Leading up to the wedding, the entire planning process with Mauricio was so easy as he answered every question I had promptly and made every accommodation that we asked for. On the wedding day itself, my husband and I felt relaxed as we knew we were in good hands. Special mention should be made of the bridal attendant Maria. She was warm & friendly and assisted my bridesmaids and me with so many little details as we got ready. While we were taking pictures, she even brought us glasses of hot water to hold to warm our hands as it was pretty chilly outside! It is the little things like this that show the great level of service provided by the Paramount staff. I received so many compliments about Paramount from the guests as well. The ceremony space was so tranquil and beautiful, the food was excellent and they loved overall uniqueness of the venue as it was a departure from the usual "wedding factory" venue that they are used to in the NY/NJ area. Thank you again for making our most special day perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have asked for a more beautiful location or more helpful staff. Maurcio is a gem he is responsive and unbelievable accommodating. The far exceed our expectations and the food is absolutely amazing

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Paramount on 9/20/14. They far exceeded our expectations the food and every detail was perfect. We also worked with Maurcio and he was amazing promt return emails or calls and just an absolutely pleasure to work with he made one of the hardest events to plan into a piece of cake. I could not recvomend them more!!!

Recently Married

We could not have picked a more perfect venue for our wedding than Paramount Country Club!!! It was truly the best night of our lives. From planning the details with Mauricio to our actual wedding night, everything went without a hitch. Mauricio and the entire staff was a pleasure to work with and really accommodated all of our requests. The day of the wedding was truly amazing and exceeded expectations. Maria took care of every request throughout the day. She ensured that we had everything we needed. She is truly amazing!! Alana and Mauricio checked in with us throughout the night and made sure everything went smoothly. The entire staff made us and our family feel so special.

We could not be happier having our wedding at Paramount Country Club. It is an absolutely beautiful venue. The hospitality was outstanding and everything was executed perfectly. They truly captured the rustic feel that we were looking for. The food was absolutely delicious. Our guests could not stop raving about the food, service, and the beauty of the Paramount. All of our guests were so impressed!!!! This is not your typical wedding hall, they go above and beyond for you!! We recommend Paramount for your wedding or any event - they will not disappoint!!!!

Lois
09/06/2014

We were 100 % satisfied with the service, the food, and the attention to detail from the staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I thoroughly researched wedding venues in the Hudson Valley, Westchester and NJ. The Paramount stood out from the rest in my research and proved to be true on our wedding day. My husband and I were beyond happy with our choice!! The food was high quality and presented with style. So many of our guests commented on the delicious food at both cocktail hour and during the reception. You will recognize the beauty of the Paramount as soon as you see it. The outdoor ceremony area by the fountain is really unique. The vista of the mountains and the surrounding greenery was stunning. In addition, there are so many gorgeous spots throughout the grounds for photos. The staff at the Paramount is highly professional, efficient and considerate. All of the staff we encountered was very willing to help us and made us feel as they were genuinely concerned with making our event special. We worked mostly closely with Mauricio. He was an absolute pleasure to work with as he made the process fun for us and instilled confidence in us that everything would be taken care of and it was. He was extremely accommodating - making sure that all of the little touches were noted and executed. Mauricio was great about giving us suggestions when needed and helped us to shape our event. Doug, who deals with most of the golf events, took the time to show us around on a golf cart to get a full view of the venue's beauty. On the day of our event Alana was the maître de and did an incredible job making sure that everything ran smoothly. The weather was uncertain on our day (August 2nd) and the Paramount staff were willing to do whatever it took to keep our ceremony outside. Thankfully the weather held. We cannot recommend this venue highly enough. If you are looking for a beautiful venue with a unique modern looking ballroom, gorgeous grounds, delicious food and an incredible staff, this is your place.

Meital
06/22/2014

Path for the procession outside can be long. It is extremely beautiful, but needs to be timed properly. Food, assistant to the bride and service were excellent.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Alyssa
06/08/2014

We recently had our wedding at Paramount Country Club and we have nothing bad to say at all about the club itself and Mauricio and his staff! From start to finish they very accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with. All of our expectations were exceeded in every way and the place was the perfect setting for our dream wedding!!!

In regards to Mauricio; he was on point during the entire process and could not have been anymore helpful!

Thank you Paramount for the wedding of our dreams!

Alyssa and Dan

Alexa
06/06/2014

I had my wedding at he Paramount Country Club on June 6, 2014. 5 stars is not enough to give an accurate review of the Paramount and their staff. Mauricio went above and beyond both in the planning process as well as the day of! He was available whenever I had a question and had suggestions when asked. My wedding was everything I have dreamed of and could not have been any better. The grounds were gorgeous and well kept. If you are looking for a place to have and incredible reception, service, and to have beautiful photos that you will have forever this is definitely the place! I would not have changed anything about my wedding day! The Paramount staff and maitre d' really went above and beyond. Our guests cannot stop talking about our wedding day! My husband and I have such great memories from our day and we have them all to thank for it! Thank you very much Paramount and staff you did an amazing job and we and our guests had the greatest time! I would not only recommend others to use this as their venue for any event, I would highly suggest it! You will not be sorry! I loved the Paramount Country Club!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1+ year ago

The Paramount Country Club was a dream come true for our wedding. The staff was amazing from start to finish. Everyone went above and beyond what I could ever have imagined. The grounds were immaculately maintained making the outdoor ceremony so beautiful and all of the wait staff were courteous and very professional. Our guests are still raving about the food. I could not have asked for a more wonderful planning process and wedding day. Every detail was attended to making the whole process flow so smoothly. Thank you to Mauricio and all of the Paramount support staff for making our day so special!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Samantha
04/26/2014

Paramount Country Club was an amazing venue for my wedding. The service was excellent and I was extremely happy with the end result. I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion.