Paragon Music & Entertainment, Ltd.

Paragon Music & Entertainment, Ltd.

384 Green Meadows Drive West
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service. Very easy to deal with. Professional and up to date with musical trends.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Regiane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The services provided by Paragon Music were exceptional...from customer service and pre-planning to the beautiful music provided by our guitarist! I have already recommended them to others! It all made for a perfect day and memories of a lifetime!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
Sandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect!!!!made our wedding very special and every one was raving a out the beautiful strings

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The music provided by Paragon Music was one of the highlights of the event. I had many people come up to me at the reception to tell me how beautiful the music was at the church.

The cost was very reasonable for the quality of the musicians that you receive and the ease of working with them to play at the event.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Paragon Trio has provided the music for both of my daughters weddings. One was an outdoor setting, and the other ...most recently was at the Westin, in the Grand Ballroom. We chose the pieces from their playlist that we wanted played for the ceremonies and they performed them beautifully. They are flexible, and genuinely want to compliment and enhance the wedding ceremony. I encourage anyone interested in having the Trio, to go to their web site and check out the sample music. Once you have some songs in mind, I found going to YouTube and listening to them (in a string version) in their entirety most helpful. It is easy to contact them either by phone or email, and their response time is very quick. You won't be disappointed!!!! I have recommended them to a couple of friends who also used the Trio for their daughters' weddings.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014

The music was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Wedding: 11/29/2013
Joanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything I asked for and more.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the second time I have hired Paragon to provide the music for a wedding. My daughter got married 3 years ago and this event was my son's wedding. They are very professional and provide excellent music. The first time, we picked out all the songs and they followed our program to a tee. This time, I asked them to pick all the songs themselves and it was beautiful (and a lot easier for me!!) Rhonda is easy to work with, friendly, and always helpful.

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paragon's String Quartet was absolutely wonderful! They played for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour on a very hot day, and were extremely accommodating and professional. A very talented group!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Abbey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Paragon Duo played at our daughter's wedding on June 15,2013. They were very professional and well received by all our guests. The processional, ceremony and recessional music was wonderful. I would recommend Paragon for your music needs. As we were choosing our music we were also very pleased with the fact that they provided a number of digital music files so we could actually hear the various groups perform several wedding appropriate pieces. This was very helpful in making our choice.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Cheryl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would give the musicians a "5" on every count. I had trouble with the computer. I'm not sure my correct responses came out. But in case they didn't come out correctly, I would definitely rate them a "five" in each category. Thank you.

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Carolyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The DJ provided an excellent serice to us for our wedding in an outside location in a forest. His skill with the equipment and knowldedge of how to make events flow was invaluable during the service and reception. He took care of everything from setup to teardown. All expectations were exceeded.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Thomas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ did a wonderful job! He was very nice and professional and he made all the transitions flow naturally. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the second time we have used the Symphony Strings Quartet. Both of my daughters were thrilled by the lovely music they provided for their weddings. They made a professional and stylish presentation. They were on time, set up and ready to play as our guests arrived. Everything about working with Paragon was professional and well worth their fees. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed all of their selections and complimented us our choice of musicians.
I especially found working with them and using their website easy and efficient. Never did I question that they would appear or not play what we asked for as long as we requested.
The entire Bookwalter family would use your services again! Thank you, Susan Bookwalter
Mother of the Happy Brides

• Wedding: 05/17/2013
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ was professional, personable and open to suggestions. He also came up with some last minute requests and definitly helped the reception to flow.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Unfortunately, our venue in the rotunda at the State House in combination with the number of people, made it very difficult to hear the musicians.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Cindy
740-548-5250
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards