Paper Works and Events
Studio A
Englewood, NJ 07631  | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving...

Profile   Reviews (50)   Photos   FAQ   Map
 (4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Jill 5 Reviews
The ladies at Paperworks and Events were great to work with. We first met with Andrea, and after I had gone through numerous books unable to find exactly what I wanted, she suggested a custom design for a small fee. While I ended up spending more than I initially planned, I'm glad I did because the invitations came out great and I got a ton of compliments. The ladies were super responsive to email and sent me proofs with various design options and fonts to choose from. I was glad to have such high quality, unique invitations and will definitely be displaying one in my new invitation frame.
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Paper Works and Events for anyone planning a wedding or any other social function! Andrea, Alison, and Kerry are not only professional and creative, but they are also extremely knowledgeable and helpful with every little detail of putting together any type of stationary. I received timely feedback, both through email and phone calls, and received all my save the dates, bridal invitations, bridal shower invitations, church programs, reception menus, escort cards, seating cards, etc. respectively in a timely manner and in the designs we had painstakingly gone through multiple times. They have an enormous variety of selections, but also can make custom designs which fit your every need. They can also work with your budget, although, don’t expect satin invitations on a frugal budget! Working with PW&E made planning my wedding so much more enjoyable because I knew I could rely on the staff as well as speak freely—some certain vendors we had to walk on eggshells, but the opposite was true here! Save yourself time and energy when event planning and head straight to Paper Works and Events!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Allison 2 Reviews
Paper Works and Events did an amazing job with my wedding invitations. They were absolutely perfect, modern and elegant. They worked with me one on one to make sure that I was 100% satisfied with the product and were very quick to respond to emails and any questions that I had. Andrea, Alison and Kerry were very professional and did everything to make sure that my invitations were exactly as I envisioned them. I highly recommend them and their business. I got so many compliments!
Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These girls are fantastic! Alison is one of the most creative people I have met! My invitations are something I still get complimented on today. My church programs were perfect and the escort cards even better. If you want unique or just simple and elegant this is the place to go. You won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Andrea and team made the Save the Date and invitation process as painless as possible. They were extremely patient, always making you feel as you are the only client they have.
Wedding: 12/31/2013

Jill 2 Reviews
Paper works and events is a MUST for any future bride. They are professional and brilliant. My invitations, programs, menu cards and place cards were all AMAZING. I continue to receive compliments on how elegant and romantic they all looked, from the color of the cards to the type of paper used and especially the laser cut that Paper works and events suggested. They made me feel very comfortable from the moment we met. Whenever I emailed them or had to approve something, they responded immediately. They made me feel like my wedding was the only wedding they were working on, though I know that is definitely not the case. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs anything for an event, and I will definitely be using them in the future!
Wedding: 11/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was visiting Alison at Paper Works and Events!
Though my fiance and I had an idea about the overall emotion we wanted the save-the-dates and invitations to convey, we really didn't have many specifics in mind. But, Alison listened to us and within a few minutes, figured out what we wanted before we really did. She pulled samples and fonts that she thought we would like -- and we did -- and she used those elements to design customized pieces for us to choose from. It was only a couple of days after we visited her that we received emails with four different custom designs to choose from. And when we wanted to mix and match aspects from one design with another, she was totally cool with that, made a new design, emailed that over a day later, and voila - we made our choice. Quick, efficient and fun.
Also amazing - Alison is more concerned about the price of your product than you are! She doesn't want her brides to go broke and she works really hard to find cost-cutting alternatives in whatever design you choose. We managed to slash hundreds and hundreds of dollars off of the design we wanted -- without compromising our vision -- by making little tweaks here and there. The end result was a super fancy-looking product for a very reasonable price.
Andrea and Kerry were also great to work with - as they helped us with the envelope-printing process when Alison was on vacation. They were always very accessible on the phone and email, made sure everything was just right in terms of fonts and the actual data, and even stayed late one night when we were stuck in traffic en route to picking up our goods.
Thank you, ladies! The brides of Bergen County are very lucky to have you!
Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Andrea and Alison customized a beautiful wedding invitation booklet for my destination wedding. Super easy to work with, talented and creative, and they make sure you get exactly what you want. So so happy with the final result!!
Wedding: 09/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow . . . my invitations, place cards, and wedding programs exceeded my expectations! Working with Andrea and Alison was a pleasure from the moment we walked in to discuss invitations. Their patience and talent in finding and designing the right invitations/programs/place cards is unmatched! My guests were amazed at the elegance and beauty of their work and products! We received so many compliments! I've already started sending friends to them! They made the entire experience an amazing pleasure! I would strongly suggest you check out Paper Works and Events!
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Let me just start by saying that Alison, who designed our wedding invitations, as well as our menus, programs and place cards, is literally an artistic genius! I started the wedding planning process thinking that we would just pick the simplest possible invitations and be done with it. However, once we spoke to Alison, and we heard all of her amazing ideas, we were sold. She created the most elegant invitations I have ever seen. It was like she went inside my head and created what I did not even know I wanted. There were dozens of guests who commented on how beautiful they were. I also saved myself a lot of headache by having Alison design and print our wedding programs. For a very reasonable price (I essentially told her all I could pay for them, and she found materials that would work in that budget), she created what ultimately matched my invitations in design and color scheme (she even used some of the same design elements she created especially for me), and delivered a gorgeous finished product that I did not have to then sit and start folding, tying ribbons to, etc. I just literally cannot say enough about Alison's work. She truly is exceptional at her job. She and Andrea worked really hard to make my husband and I happy.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Alison and Andrea at Paper Works and Events made the invitation process a breeze and so painless. My invitations came out amazing!!! I will definitely be going back for my next party!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Andrea, Alison and the entire paper works team did an amazing job designing and fabricating all of the paper goods for our wedding. They were easy to work with, quick to respond to any emails or phone calls, and delivered on time!

Guests were blown away when they saw our custom "save the dates", invites, and other items. Paperworks really helped us hone in on a theme for the wedding and gave the event a polished feel that would not have otherwise been possible.

When we visited other "custom" invitation shops most were trying to sell the same invite client to client, with the names changed. When we visited paperworks, they were game for anything. I honestly think if we asked them to print the invite on sheetrock they would have done it. They are really that accommodating and creative!

Working with them was a pleasure. The way they present their proofs is miles above most other professional graphics houses. I wish they did more than invites!

Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The attention and service we received was the best I have ever experienced. I felt like I was their only client, which is NOT the case. Our invitations were beautiful and we still receive complements on them almost two years later. Love, Love, Love!!!
Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After ordering Save the Dates through a magnet company and being thoroughly disappointed, I found Paper Works and Events. They are amazing! Alison, Andrea, and Ana are all incredibly talented and were such a pleasure to work with. I ended up with the most amazing Save the Dates, invitations, and rehearsal dinner invites too! They listened to what we wanted and helped us create the most perfect invites for our wedding. In the future, I will use their expertise for invitations and stationery. Hands down, one of the best decisions I made was using Paper Works and Events for our wedding!
Wedding: 04/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Andrea, Alison and Ana were a pleasure to work with. We came to them needing wedding menus and escort cards. They designed beautiful menus and escort cards which complemented an existing invitation. We were impressed not only by the quality of their work but by their attention to detail. They completed every stage in a timely manner and had the final product ready on the promised date. I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for wedding stationery.
Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used paper works & events for EVERYTHING for my wedding... and I was thrilled with all of it! My fiance and I had a very specific idea for both our save-the-date and rehearsal dinner cards, and they were able to create exactly what we wanted. They worked with us to help create one of a kind invitations and were very patient and responsive to our feedback. For my bridal shower they created an adorable charicature sign in board and personalized recipe cards. The ladies at paper works and events also helped us design elegant wedding invitations which really set the tone for our wedding. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd use them again in a heart beat!
Wedding: 12/17/2011
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
 201-569-4418
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire