P.L.Carrillo Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We loved our pictures! Pedro did such an amazing job, our pictures came out unbelievably beautiful. He is defiantly a talented photographer and I highly recommend him for a beach wedding!

P.L.Carrillo Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for your kind words and review. Since we strive for perfection, could you tell us what we could had done differently to received a 5 star from you?

Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Pedro was absolutely amazing! Our St Petersburg wedding was a destination wedding for us and out of all our vendors he was the easiest to get in touch with! He helped us arrange a location and time for our engagement photos around the vacation that we had planned to visit FL. We are definitely a little awkward in front of the camera and he made us feel very confortable. The pictures that we have seen have come out great and I would highly recommend him!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Pedro was absolutely fantastic!!! He was so flexible with working around me and everyone in the bridal suite and still managing to get fantastic shots! He did such a wonderful job with capturing moments without being a distraction to the ceremony. I would (and have) recommend him to other couples. He does great beach weddings - ours being at the Tradewinds. Thanks Pedro for a fantastic job!!

Georgie
03/10/2015

P.L Carillo helped to capture our special day in the most beautiful ways possible! Our pictures turned out AMAZING!!!

Services Used: Photography

Pedro is AMAZING. He is very professional, patient, and a lot of fun to work with. Not only did he do our wedding photos, but he took on the challenge of our engagement photos which included our two large dogs. He is always quick to respond to any emails or phone calls, and the turn around time for our photos was much quicker then anticipated.

Tonya
08/26/2014

Pedro did an amazing job doing our wedding photos. We couldn't be happier! We are so glad to have had him for our special day! He was very professional, patient, and very responsive to ALL of our emails! We know who to use next time we are in St Pete Florida!
Thank you for capturing our treasured memories!

Nigel
08/25/2014

Just received the photo's from our recent wedding. Absolutely delighted, the images are fantastic and something to look back on in years to come. The service offered was both professional and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Would strongly recommend.

Kevin "DASH"
08/23/2014

P.L.Carrillo captured beautiful images of my wedding. When my bride and I received the pictures, we were immediately transported back to that wonderful day. The photos are vibrant and full of life. P.L. Carrillo was easy to work with, and kept us and our guests smiling while we took the photos. The images were more than I was expecting, and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives.

Hector & Daiana
07/19/2014

Great technique for sunset beach weddings. Good communication and clarity on any response. Willingness to give tips and cater our needs. Good price!

Katie
06/21/2014

Pedro was absolutely more then we could have asked for on our wedding day. The pictures came out perfect and he found a way to capture all of the moments and more. We are so grateful to have had him there!

Grace
02/01/2014

Awesome wedding photographer and very friendly! He took shots that we requested and came up with other fun shots to help us remember our special day!(: still in love with my photos!!!

1+ year ago

Pedro was fantastic! We were impressed by his way of capturing natural light in the photos in his portfolio so we hired him for our sunset beach wedding. The pictures are amazing, especially the sunset ones.

He was professional and great to work with. We felt perfectly at ease with him. Our guests loved him too. He was able to capture many special, quiet moments. We lost my grandmother a few months after the wedding, and Pedro's photos of her dancing with my grandfather are now treasured by the whole family.

I can't recommend Pedro highly enough. He exceeded our expectations in every way.

Jaclyn
12/28/2013

Pedro has a great personality and makes it easy to feel comfortable. He always had quick responses to all the questions I had. The pictures turned out perfect; from the ceremony, family pictures, reception, cake, etc. It really showed that Pedro loves what he does. He wasn't in a rush to get out after our time was up.
I was also impressed with his ability to keep up with what was supposed to happen when. My head was all over the place and he got everyone together to make everything go smooth.
I would highly recommend Pedro to any future potential customers. He went above and beyond, is very personable, and dedicated to his work.
Turn around time for final edits of pictures were done before I was expecting.
Definitely give Pedro a try!
Thank you so much for making it a beautiful night! :)

1+ year ago

Pedro is really good at telling everyone how to pose to look good in the picture

Dala
09/28/2013

Pedro and his assistant did a wonderful job. We are enjoying all the different creative shots that he came up with that we didn't even know he took. What a really nice surprise. He was professional and very courteous and his photography was top notch. My husband and I were both amazed at how he took so many different pictures throughout the ceremony from every angle of the church and we didn't even notice he was there taking pictures!! That is really saying a lot because we got married in a very large church so he definitely got his exercise running around! I would definitely use him again at another event or recommend him highly to others.

Services Used: Photography

Pedro is very professional. While he was taking photos at our wedding we hardly knew he was even there. We have seen his past work and immediately we were sold. We are so happy and would definitely recommend him to others.