P.L.Carrillo Photography

10801 Starkey Rd
Suite 104-248
Seminole, FL 33777 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro did an amazing job doing our wedding photos. We couldn't be happier! We are so glad to have had him for our special day! He was very professional, patient, and very responsive to ALL of our emails! We know who to use next time we are in St Pete Florida!
Thank you for capturing our treasured memories!

• Wedding: 08/26/2014
Tonya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just received the photo's from our recent wedding. Absolutely delighted, the images are fantastic and something to look back on in years to come. The service offered was both professional and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Would strongly recommend.

• Wedding: 08/25/2014
Nigel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

P.L.Carrillo captured beautiful images of my wedding. When my bride and I received the pictures, we were immediately transported back to that wonderful day. The photos are vibrant and full of life. P.L. Carrillo was easy to work with, and kept us and our guests smiling while we took the photos. The images were more than I was expecting, and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Kevin "DASH"
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great technique for sunset beach weddings. Good communication and clarity on any response. Willingness to give tips and cater our needs. Good price!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Hector & Daiana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro was absolutely more then we could have asked for on our wedding day. The pictures came out perfect and he found a way to capture all of the moments and more. We are so grateful to have had him there!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome wedding photographer and very friendly! He took shots that we requested and came up with other fun shots to help us remember our special day!(: still in love with my photos!!!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
Grace
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro was fantastic! We were impressed by his way of capturing natural light in the photos in his portfolio so we hired him for our sunset beach wedding. The pictures are amazing, especially the sunset ones.

He was professional and great to work with. We felt perfectly at ease with him. Our guests loved him too. He was able to capture many special, quiet moments. We lost my grandmother a few months after the wedding, and Pedro's photos of her dancing with my grandfather are now treasured by the whole family.

I can't recommend Pedro highly enough. He exceeded our expectations in every way.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro has a great personality and makes it easy to feel comfortable. He always had quick responses to all the questions I had. The pictures turned out perfect; from the ceremony, family pictures, reception, cake, etc. It really showed that Pedro loves what he does. He wasn't in a rush to get out after our time was up.
I was also impressed with his ability to keep up with what was supposed to happen when. My head was all over the place and he got everyone together to make everything go smooth.
I would highly recommend Pedro to any future potential customers. He went above and beyond, is very personable, and dedicated to his work.
Turn around time for final edits of pictures were done before I was expecting.
Definitely give Pedro a try!
Thank you so much for making it a beautiful night! :)

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Jaclyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro is really good at telling everyone how to pose to look good in the picture

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro and his assistant did a wonderful job. We are enjoying all the different creative shots that he came up with that we didn't even know he took. What a really nice surprise. He was professional and very courteous and his photography was top notch. My husband and I were both amazed at how he took so many different pictures throughout the ceremony from every angle of the church and we didn't even notice he was there taking pictures!! That is really saying a lot because we got married in a very large church so he definitely got his exercise running around! I would definitely use him again at another event or recommend him highly to others.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Dala
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro is very professional. While he was taking photos at our wedding we hardly knew he was even there. We have seen his past work and immediately we were sold. We are so happy and would definitely recommend him to others.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro did an amazing job taking our photos for our 10 year wedding vow renewal on the beach. Pedro totally turned the day around to a positive experience for us after we had a bad experience with the wedding planners on the day of the wedding. You can tell that he loves his work and is passionate about it. He was rolling around in the sand to get the best shot. I had requested a picture of my husband and I to be taken in the ocean with a wave crashing on us. Not only did Pedro jump on board with the idea he had to get in the water as well. So needless to say he left sandy and the lower half his body was soaked. All of the pic turned out great but I think the water one was my favorite. :-)

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro was wonderful! He created a beautiful story of our beach wedding with his amazing photography. He even captured moments that I had forgotten had happened. What a treasure to have such special memories photographed so beautifully. He was such a pleasure to work with, and so accommodating. I would highly recommend him for any occasion. Thank you Pedro, for helping to make our special day even more special, in a way that will last us a lifetime. We are so happy to have had you as our photographer.

Heather and Peter. Wedding on Clearwater Beach

• Wedding: 08/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent job! Would use him again when we need a photographer.

• Wedding: 06/05/2013
Marty & Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Pedro was fabulous! His work is excellent, sneak preview, revealed some of the most amazing, creative, breath taking pictures I have ever seen! He is very pleasant and accommodating to work with! I would definitely recommend his services. Pedro, I can't thank you enough for providing us with beautiful memories that will last a lifetime! Deanna Pfoff-Fuqua wedding!

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pedro did an absolutely wonderful job! He was there for pre ceremony pictures and was very involved! He made the process much easier. Throughout planning he emails to check in and offers to help with everything. He is a wonderful photographer and is highly recommended.

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
813-842-6463
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards