Open Air Photobooth

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Open Air at our wedding last weekend and had an awesome experience! My fiancé was in charge of the photo booth and we definitely debated the cost, but after our experience I would say it is a must have. It gave guests something to do if they didn't want to dance, so it was great for older guests and of course our friends :) This company was great because they also included two photo booth attendants (to handle the printing) and a photo album (for signing the extra copy of the photos). So, it also replaced a traditional guest book - an added bonus.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Open Air Photobooth was a hit at our wedding. Kevin, the attendant of the booth was there the whole time and was so friendly, helpful and professional. All the guests could not say enough good things about it.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Photography
Tina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent really enjoyed them!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Simone
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a really good job and Nick is very professional. I'm glad we had him in our event.. We will see you soon again. Thank you very much. :)

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Roder
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Open Air Photobooth was awesome! I really really wanted to have a photobooth but my fiance and I were coming to the end of our budget and thought we might have to live without it. I am SO glad we didn't skip it! It was so fun, the gentleman that worked the booth was adorable...he even jumped in a photo with a distant relative who didn't quite know what was going on :) He was also very discreet and efficient setting up (we only hired them for an hour and a half during the reception, so he was setting up during the speeches.) We didn't even know he was there! So respectful and quiet and then BAM! Photobooth was ON!. My guests loved it, I loved it, and my hubby and I have a book full of hilarious memories to cherish forever. A+

Open Air Photobooth responded with the following comments:

Minnie - Such kind words! Much appreciated! Congrats to you both... we're honored to have been a part of your celebration! ~ Nick

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photo booth was great, everyone lived it!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was amazing! the red photo booth was awesome!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Nick and Open Air Photobooth!! They are great to work with, super professional, flexible and well priced for the superior product rental. Guests love this photo booth!

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
Sonia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick was incredibly helpful throughout the booking and planning process. He has, by far, the most reasonable photo booth rental around and provided outstanding service. He was patient with the small children who were eager to pose for photo after photo, he managed to keep the line moving swiftly so that guests never waited more than a couple minutes to have their photos taken, and of course, the box of props was a huge hit! My husband and I both say that the photo booth contributed largely to the incredible feedback we received from our guests, and the colorful lights added a lot to the festive atmosphere. Nick responded quickly to all emails and was a true professional - I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great photo booth at a great price. We are thrilled with our guest book and know we'll enjoy looking at it for many years to come.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've been to other weddings with photobooths but this one was the best I've ever experienced. It is so fun to be able to have the freedom to move around - get close to the camera, get far away from the camera, fit lots of people in pictures, or just a few and capture the fun of an event. You don't have to sit on a chair and try to cram everyone into the picture, but instead you have the freedom to move around. We created a wedding guest album with pictures from all those that jumped into the pictures and it added to the silliness and excitement of the night to create a fantastic wedding. We received a link to our pictures two days after the wedding that we could share with everyone. The was such a great variety of props, and also someone that manned the photobooth to make sure all the guests received pictures as well as the bride and groom.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Adrienne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were SO amazing!!! Everyone at our wedding loved having pictures to take home with them.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Jennifer
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We thought that the pictures were great but disappointed that there were only 9 video clips. Our guests have told us that the attendant didn't inform them of this feature and instead had them begin taking pictures.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Kimi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say - Carlo at Open Air Photo Booth was one of the best, coolest people on the planet. People raved about not only the photobooth but him in particular all night long at my wedding - they loved his attitude, his helpfulness, his easy-going style, and his sense of humor. I can't thank you Open Air Photo Booth enough for sending him our way and for delivering such fantastic customer service. Everyone loved the booth so much (they spent hours in there) and raved about their experience - and left us some pretty awesome shots! :)

-Tracy C.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Tracy
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick and his open air photo booth were incredible! Everyone at the wedding had so much fun taking their pictures. I was also grateful for the warning/advice from Nick to get a scrapbook and prepare it before the wedding and then give the guests instructions as to where to glue the photo's on the scrapbook pages, or they would've glued the photo's every which way! Thank you, Nick - you did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding! And thank you for sending us the photo's online the next day. Judy Waters

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Judy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We enlisted Open Air Photo Booth to represent our business at a gala event and were exceedingly pleased with our experience. If you have the opportunity to work with both Nick and Carlo at your event you will be in very good hands! It was so nice to work with professional, friendly people who were able to keep things running smoothly and allowed us to relax and enjoy our event. As a professional, I would work with Open Air again and again and again, because I know they have the same high expectations and delivery that I expect from my own company. Our guests loved them, too! A win-win for both of us.

Open Air Photobooth responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind review! We aim to please!

• Wedding: 01/26/2012
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anyone looking for the perfect favor and entertainment- it doesn't get better than this. Nick's photo booth was a fantastic choice. The photos were fun for every single guests (from 2 to 93, no joke)! There were relatives from both sides jumping in together, it really got the party started! The quality of the print-outs amazed everyone and made incredible souveniers for our guests. I cannot recommend this enough- do yourself a favor and have a worry free event with Open Air Photobooth.

Open Air Photobooth responded with the following comments:

Thank you soo much Jess! Your wedding reception was beautiful and we were honored to be a part of your special day! ~ Nick

• Wedding: 01/14/2012
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
805-898-9751
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire