Open Air Photobooth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nick is fantastic to work with! He is fun, personable and great with people. Open Air Photobooth is the perfect addition to any wedding or event to keep guests entertained and having fun. I really appreciated Nick's professionalism and responsiveness throughout the planning process and at the wedding itself. He is quick to setup and there were no glitches. I give him an overall rating 5 without hesitation!

Astrid
07/18/2015

The flip books were a hit at the wedding. We had so many guests emailing us about it. Everyone had a lot of fun :)

Nick was great- very easy to work with :)

Recently Married

This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! You cannot go wrong with this Photobooth and it is worth every penny!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

OpenAirPhotobooth was amazing! There were a ton of props and we could print as many strips as we needed for the amount of people in the photo. IT was great!

Recently Married

The Photo Booth and the gentleman working it was absolutely amazing and it made our event so fun and special!

Recently Married

Nick made a perfect graphic to match or wedding theme and made the process so easy. Kevin made sure everything went smoothly and kept the fun going.

Candice
04/26/2015

Nick was fantastic! We had a bunch of kids at the wedding and he let them go in there gosh knows how many times! He was so nice and helpful! He was just great! Everyone LOVED the idea and took full advantage of it! And my book came out amazing! I didn't know it was going to be an actual scrapbook album so that was a nice surprise! Thank you guys again so much!

Jeehae
04/18/2015

Tim and Pablo were awesome at our wedding! All the guests loved them! Tim was great with the guests taking pictures at the photobooth! He was interactive and fun! Everyone loved the fact that there was a real camera that he worked and not just a booth that automatically took pictures. I am definitely going to recommend them to my friends in the future! Thanks again guys!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

he was great! had a good vide and fun spirit!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Open Air Photobooth is the best!!!! Easy setup and operation! It was A HUGE HIT!!!!!!! I would recommend them to anyone who asked!!!! AMAZING ALL AROUND!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Katie
10/04/2014

We had Open Air at our wedding last weekend and had an awesome experience! My fiancé was in charge of the photo booth and we definitely debated the cost, but after our experience I would say it is a must have. It gave guests something to do if they didn't want to dance, so it was great for older guests and of course our friends :) This company was great because they also included two photo booth attendants (to handle the printing) and a photo album (for signing the extra copy of the photos). So, it also replaced a traditional guest book - an added bonus.

Tina
10/04/2014

The Open Air Photobooth was a hit at our wedding. Kevin, the attendant of the booth was there the whole time and was so friendly, helpful and professional. All the guests could not say enough good things about it.

Services Used: Photography
Simone
09/20/2014

Excellent really enjoyed them!

Roder
09/06/2014

They did a really good job and Nick is very professional. I'm glad we had him in our event.. We will see you soon again. Thank you very much. :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Open Air Photobooth was awesome! I really really wanted to have a photobooth but my fiance and I were coming to the end of our budget and thought we might have to live without it. I am SO glad we didn't skip it! It was so fun, the gentleman that worked the booth was adorable...he even jumped in a photo with a distant relative who didn't quite know what was going on :) He was also very discreet and efficient setting up (we only hired them for an hour and a half during the reception, so he was setting up during the speeches.) We didn't even know he was there! So respectful and quiet and then BAM! Photobooth was ON!. My guests loved it, I loved it, and my hubby and I have a book full of hilarious memories to cherish forever. A+

Open Air Photobooth responded with the following comments:

Minnie - Such kind words! Much appreciated! Congrats to you both... we're honored to have been a part of your celebration! ~ Nick

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
08/16/2014

Photo booth was great, everyone lived it!