Onsight Photography and Design

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The photography from Onsight Photography is amazing! Our photographer was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and his photographs are of the highest quality. We even received a CD of all of our photos 3 days after the wedding (and he posted those photos online so people could view them, as well). As we show friends and family our wedding pictures everyone comments on how amazing the photos are! My husband and I would definitely recommend Onsight Photography!!! Amazing photos, a wonderful photographer to work with, and a great value!
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough about how pleased I was with Onsight! Steve took wonderful photographs and was great to work with; He is professional and very personable. My pictures came out great and I have received so many compliments. The best part was receiving the DVD of all the pictures at the end of my wedding. I was so excited to see them the next morning!! Awesome job, I could not have been happier with Onsight and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.
Wedding: 06/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't of been happier! Steve did a great job and was awesome to work with.
Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Onsight Photography has become a family tradition. They provided service for my sister-in-laws wedding and now for my own wedding. Before the wedding they were more than willing to answer all of my nervous questions. During the ceremony you did not even know they were there. During the reception they provided a slideshow of the entire day for all of the guests to re-live the experience with my husband and I. After the wedding I have the most amazing pictures to treasure one of the most important days of my life.

Three years later and I am still recommending their service to anyone that needs a photographer!
Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When my husband and I were looking for photographers for our wedding, a friend of mine who had recently gotten married referred us to Steve at Onsite Photography. She said that when you choose a photographer you not only need someone who is going to take beautiful pictures but who you can spend the entire day with, and she was exactly right. Steve has a great personality and was very fun and creative in helping us create memorable pictures of our special day. Not only did Steve do terrific work on the day of the wedding, the pictures and the album turned out amazing. Every day I look at our album I feel like I am back on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Onsight Photography to other couples planning their weddings.
Wedding: 06/14/2008

HalloweenW... 1 Reviews
Steve was absolutely wonderful at our wedding! He was on time, friendly and totally open to the unusual nature of our Halloween wedding! He made everyone feel very comfortable and we never felt like he was in the way. The pictures came out AMAZING! The colors were absolutely fantastic!

There was a slideshow of photos of the wedding ceremony running throughout the reception which was perfect for guests who were not able to attend the ceremony. And immediately after the wedding was over, I was handed a DVD of all our pictures! It was so nice to be able to look at them all right away and show them to friends.

I highly recommend Steve & Onsight Photography!!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Steve and his photography team were all-around excellent. He captured many wonderful moments of our wedding day in a natural, non-intrusive way. He was happy to work with us to find the best photo package that would suit our needs and we never felt pressured during the process. Our wedding photos and wedding book were beautifully done. Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience with Onsight.
Wedding: 07/20/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Onsight Photography for our wedding and could not have been more pleased. Steve was a wonderful photographer, answered all of our questions and left us with more photo's than we could have imagined. Steve also traveled with us to Letchworth State Park for our engagement photo shoot. He is an excellent photographer and we couldn't have asked for more from him! My brother and sister-in-law loved Steve so much at wedding that they used Onsight for theirs as well.
Wedding: 05/27/2006
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Steve did our wedding in Florida. We were extremely pleased with his professionalism. His work is amazing. My photos still give me goosebumps! I highly recommend him! Thank you Onsight!
Wedding: 05/28/2005
 716-830-9289
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire