One Stop Event Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Very easy to work with- low prices and many selections!

Private User
Recently Married

One Stop was great for our wedding - Erin was responsive and helpful, the rental equipment (tent, lighting, dance floor, linens, catering equipment, tableware) was set up on time, and all items were in good condition. Highly recommended!

HIGHLY recommended!!!

Erin from One Stop was super responsive and HELPFUL and patient -- she was so great I wanted to give her a hug for all of her hard work. She helped me work through my vision and think about things I wouldn't have considered without her expertise. She was beyond patient when I repeatedly called back to make changes (thank you!!!!).

They have a beautiful selection of goods. They have great knowledge of local venues and will help advise you as needed. They were a vendor I could completely trust, and I'm so glad I worked with them.

Love One Stop and if I ever host another big party I will definitely rent from them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Century Tent that was set up for our wedding was absolutely massive and beautiful! It looked so great from a boat on the water as well. The crew that came down to set the tent up worked hard through pouring rain to make sure that everything was done properly. They checked in with me throughout the set up to make sure things were going right and that everything was set up to perfection. They even came to do a site visit ahead of time. Chrysta at One Stop Party Shoppe was so helpful in addressing concerns or questions that I had at any time prior to the wedding, even on the day that One Stop Party Shoppe was on their way to set up shop. I would highly recommend the quality of their services to anyone.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chrysta at One Stop was so great. I was a very hands on bride, which was probably a little annoying, but she always responded promptly to my emails. She was very easy to work with and I was able to let my caterer update my rentals as needed. The sail cloth tent was absolutely lovely and they've added a bunch of newer products (like mason jars for drinking).

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were prompt about everything! Helpful on the phone and have great quality items!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We were able to adjust our order in the final week to get exactly the amount of items we needed! It was perfect.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

One Stop Party Shoppe did a fantastic job of providing everything we needed for our intimate, family inspired, garden wedding in Windsor, Maine! My husband and I planned our wedding from Texas. Lynne made it seem effortless. We talked a few times on the phone and that was all it took! She helped me figure out what we were going to need to make our garden wedding a wonderful as it was. They had everything we needed, from the tent and dance floor...to tables, chairs, dishes and silverware. She even helped me find another vendor to rent a PA system from! Their delivery and set-up staff were also extremely courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Maine!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From Marilyn at Maine Beach Weddings, Cape Elizabeth, Maine: As a wedding officiant with my own beach venue, when I needed to provide for a few extra numbers at a wedding in June, the One Stop Party Shoppe in South Portland had everything I needed to hire, and I could walk in and view it all. Even though it was one of their busiest weekends with graduations, they filled my small order courteously and efficiently. Pick up on Firday and returns on Monday made this a very easy transaction. I would happily recommend them, and hope to do business again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used One Stop Party Shop in conjunction with my caterer since I had my wedding at a non-traditional location that required everything to be brought in. They were very quick and responsive and got the job done right. I got my deposit back promptly when the materials were returned in good condition. They really helped me with easily getting a lot of supplies I needed for my big day, thank you!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy to use their services and they are very helpful in finding exactly what you need. They have so many items to choose from and if they don't have it they will get it for you. Very flexible rental period which was very helpful when trying to relax the day after the wedding :)

Private User
Recently Married

Chrysta was very helpful during our time arranging the rentals for our wedding. We had so many details to cover, and Chrysta really took the time to assist us. We went in twice in person to view rentals, but since we were out of state did everything by email. I highly recommend One Stop and Chrysta as an excellent professional there!

4.7

Working with One Stop Party Shoppe was great. They were very familiar with my caterer which made my life much easier. Their set-up and take-down was quick and professional. I wouldn't hesistate to recommend them to anyone. We were also about a 2 hour drive from the shop and their delivery time was right on- we didn't have to wait around at all during those last few busy days.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented plates, glassware, silverware, and linens from One Stop Party Rentals (formerly One Stop Party Shoppe). The prices seemed high but they were in line with everywhere else I looked. I didn't get the tent from them because I found better prices elsewhere. We picked up our rentals instead of getting them delivered to avoid the delivery charge.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy to deal with and very accommodating. had trouble getting the rental count emailed to me at one point. but overall very happy with the rentals!

4.3

Great place to get all your rentals! They were very flexible with last minute changes as well which was a bonus.