(once like a spark) photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

OLAS has been an absolute joy to work with. When I stumbled across the OLAS family, my fiance and I were searching for a photographer with a classic look yet that was also affordable. Everyone, from our coordinator to our photographer and design/editing experts has been super easy to work with and very responsive. We are so pleased with our engagement pictures and I am sure we will also be extremely pleased with our wedding day images as well. Overall, I would definitely recommend OLAS to anyone considering them as a photographer for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I booked (once like a spark) after seeing Graham Marley's AMAZING work at one of our best friend's weddings in June 2010. I was SO IN LOVE with those photos and Graham's remarkable talent that I knew from the second I got engaged I wanted to book OLAS and Graham. We LOVED the team approach. The process was so smooth from our first contact with Ashley Steele to the professionalism and promptness with which Alicia addressed all of our requests, questions and planning through to how wonderful Graham and Shawon were to work with on the day of our engagement photo session and wedding day. We could not be happier that we booked with OLAS and we would recommend them to our family members and best friends a bazillion times over - they were THAT good!! Graham's OUT OF THIS WORLD talent was also so far beyond our wildest dreams. Our engagement photos were stellar and we have no doubt in our minds our wedding photos will be the photos of our dreams. Graham was a dream to work with as well: personable, respectful, considerate, kind, relaxed, funny and just an overall incredible human being. My husband and I loved every single second we spent with him during our engagement photos (for which he roughed it through Weir River Farm in freezing, windy weather) as well as during an unexpected snow fall on our wedding day at the Saphire Estate. He put both my husband and I at ease and we could not have asked for anything more. Neither of us had any clue what we were doing during our engagement photo session or on our wedding day but with his company and direction, we breezed through both feeling confident, relaxed, happy and excited. Shawon was just as amazing to work with. She was kind, funny, professional, considerate, respectful and personable and we were so happy with our decision to add a second shooter for our wedding day. We know with the talents of both Graham and Shawon, the memories of our wedding day will be preserved in the best possible way! Thank you!!

Services Used: Photography

I am the mother of the groom on that special day and I must let everyone know that the photo's taken are absolutely breathtaking!! The photographer captures the most intimate and precious moments that the naked eye did not see!! When I saw the photo's of my son and his new wife I cried and still do!!! I see something different every time I look at them. There are no words for the professionalism and quality that this company provides. There were times that I didn't even know they were in the room...that's how good they are!! Anyone that hires from this company will be extremely blessed with moments that you don't even know exist. Good Luck to you all and may God Bless you with many happy and wonderful years!!

Services Used: Photography

OLAS was one of our favorite wedding vendors. They were extremely thorough and very prepared - and our pictures turned out beautifully! They thought of everything and handled all the details of the big day flawlessly. We loved working with our photographers, Chad & Tina - they were so easy to work with, very pleasant to be around, and we really enjoyed getting to meet them. They were very professional and had a calming presence (a great trait on what can be an sometimes stressful day!) I would highly recommend OLAS for your wedding day photography!!

Services Used: Photography

Chad & Tina were a dream. As a wedding coordinator, I work with loads and loads of photographers. For my best friends wedding, I wanted to make sure she was taken care of and had the sweetest photographers... Chad and Tina were JUST that. They made us laugh, they kept her calm, they handled the crazy amounts of family photos. They were absolutely delightful, charming, caring and thoughtful. They took stunning STUNNING stunning photos and they won over the hearts of everyone they encountered. I am so thankful to have worked with them as a wedding professional and as a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Once Like A Spark never ceases to amaze me with their quality of work and incredibly kind photography service! Love, love LOVE them!

Services Used: Photography

We could not have asked for a better experience with our engagement and wedding photography. From the initial conversation, to choosing our package, to scheduling ALL the details and the wedding day - it was perfect. Working with Alicia to plan and organize everything was extremely helpful. She set the schedule for the wedding day and made sure that every detail was acknowledged.

Tina and Chad were our photographers. We took our engagement photos with them earlier in the year and knew that we had made the perfect choice for us once we met them. This husband and wife duo understands what love and marriage is all about. They were a source of encouragement throughout the wedding day and handled our large wedding party and even larger group of wedding guests in the best way. We truly felt like they were friends at the wedding and can't wait to see the photos they captured.

I have nothing but the best of things to say about our experience with Once Like A Spark. I love how each task - from payment to planning to execution to editing - is done by someone who is an expert in that arena. Everyone gets to do what they love and are best at which comes through in working with them!

The hardest part now is waiting for the final images!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I cannot say enough about Once like a spark! They knew what they were doing when they put a team together to assist in your every need. Any time I had any questions on anyting, I would have a response back within that day! Not only are they responsive, but their photographers and editing specialist produced amazing photos for my husband and I. I could not be more pleased with this company and highly recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

I am SO glad that I chose Once Like A Spark! as my photographer for my wedding. During our engagement and wedding pictures the photographers were such a pleasure to work with. Definitely would reccommend Anna and Shain for anyone looking into OLAS!

Services Used: Photography

I would recommend OLAS photography to those wanting a little something extra in your wedding photos. They are wonderful to work with...after my fiancé and I already booked one date with them that date didn't work out with other vendors and OLAS did everything they could to help us get another date secured and we were able to keep the amazing photographers we fell in love with. Book this company and your sure to have the photos of your dreams!!!

Services Used: Photography

Our photos are absolutely BREATHTAKING! We are in LOVE with every single picture and cannot stop looking at them. Thank you Tyler for capturing so many beautiful and special moments...so much love and emotion was captured throughout the entire day and we were able to relive our wedding all over again! There were definitely tears and laughter as we scrolled through them! Thank you, Tyler and the entire OLAS team! Y'all were an absolute dream to work with and we look forward to working with y'all more in the future! These pictures surpassed our wildest dreams and Garrett and I couldn't be more happy!

Our sincerest thank you, Hannah + Garrett 10.11.14

Services Used: Photography

By far one of our favorite vendors we hired! I heard about olas by word of mouth from friends, but their reviews were also stellar so I set up a phone call. I was beyond impressed that the owners of this national business take the time to personally call you to explain their company and they really make you feel like a friend. We were assigned Alicia as our planner and we chose Tyler to be our photographer. Alicia was amazing! We communicated back and forth by email about our engagement session. I mentioned that I might want the session to have some sort of Christmas or Christmas tree theme. Within 8 hours there was an email in my inbox from Alicia. A list of all the closest Christmas tree farms and information about them to help us decide. seriously?! Amazing customer relations from this company.

On the actual wedding day- we had both Tyler and an assistant photographer, Orlando. Both were so great. Their personalities matched everyone else I had worked with from olas- helpful, kind and SO genuine. Our schedule ran a little bit behind (our fault!) but Tyler was so calm and accomodating and got all the shots we wanted. At the reception, we got so many compliments on how nice the photographers were and how they were getting great shots! My dad tapped me on the shoulder at one point and pointed out Tyler getting a shot of a flower girl sleeping at the dinner table lol. Precious!

You could never regret hiring olas for your wedding photos, and their prices are super competitive too! Thank you olas for making our engagement and wedding photography and fun and stress free process! :)

Services Used: Photography

When we began wedding planning, I knew that finding the right photographer was my number 1 priority. Both my husband and I scoured the web looking for someone that we thought would fit our style and personality. Finally, we stumbled upon (Once Like A Spark) Photography. From the very beginning we were impressed by the structure and organization of this company. Ashley, an owner, was more than happy to Skype with us for a consultation during odd hours to talk about the company (we live in Germany). After talking with Ashley (whom we loved!), we wanted to make sure that we would jive just as well with our actual day-of photographer, Christine, so she Skyped with us as well. After that meeting, we knew without a doubt that the OLAS team were whom we wanted to document our special day. From then on -all the way up to the day of the wedding- everything was so easy. Alicia, the planner for OLAS contacted us and we went over every detail of the wedding including things like "can your divorced parents be photographed together or not." There was not a single detail that was not covered in that consultation which allowed the day to run flawlessly.

On the day of, we had two photographers-Christine and Josie. They were both on time, professional, and VERY easy to get along with. They adapted extremely well to a changing timeline and always made sure they were right where they needed to be to capture those special moments.

The day Ashley posted our highlight photos on my Facebook, I could not contain my excitement. They exceeded my expectations and I could not wait to see the rest. The full gallery followed only a few days later and again we were completely blown away. When your wedding is over and years have passed- you only have one tangible thing to hold on to- your photos and I am SO GLAD that we chose OLAS to capture ours.

I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in search of a friendly, affordable, professional and SUPER talented photography team.

Services Used: Photography

Our photographers were great! Flexible and creative.

Services Used: Photography

absolutely fabulous… easy to work with, great photos, very creative, incredible variety for people with all sorts of tastes. Totally recommended!

Services Used: Photography

(once like a spark) photography might have been the easiest part in the planning process. I reached out to over 10 photographers and (once like a spark) was not only the most responsive but also the most affordable. We got married in Telluride, Colorado which is pretty remote. Their Colorado phtographer was already booked that weekend so I got to choose from their available photographers to fly out and come to Telluride AT NO EXTRA COST. Telluride is 6 hours from any major airport. I couldn't believe they were doing this. The photos are gorgeous and my husband and I are so happy with them. I've never had to wait more than a few hours to get a response from someone on the (once like a spark) team.

Services Used: Photography

The quality of service and products with OLAS is unmatched. We worked with the talented Nikki for our engagement session and wedding day and even though we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet (it was only a week ago) I am 100% confident that they will be every bit as stunning as our engagement pictures. Highly, highly recommend to anyone in the market for professional pictures.