(once like a spark) photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We cannot say enough great things about the (once like a spark) team! Not only are they extremely professional and creative, but they truly care about each individual client and take the time to get to know you. Their passion for their work shines through in each image. We are SO happy with our photographer, Shawon, and are extremely grateful to have the gorgeous photos she took of us, our baby, and our dog for our engagement shoot. Words cannot describe how excited we are to see what (once like a spark) does with our upcoming wedding photos! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company and hiring them was the best decision we've made on our wedding planning journey!

Services Used: Photography

Graham who is one of the photographers in the New England area is AMAZING! We were scheduled to have our pictures done on a day that called for a slight chance of rain, so I reached out to Graham and he was more than willing to move it up a day. He was so flexible and so dedicated, he actually was flying back to Boston that same day and drove straight from the airport to our shooting location just to accommodate us! You do not find that type of service anywhere these days and for that alone, I give Graham and OLAS a 5 star rating. Not to mention, Graham was so easy going that it made the whole shoot feel really natural and we actually had fun doing it. The pictures came out fabulous even though it was an extremely windy day causing the hair to look like an octopus but Graham totally used it to his advantage and came up with MANY incredible shots! The editing team is great and the turnaround time was even quicker than they proposed! I would highly recommend OLAS, especially Graham! Book with confidence- you have nothing to worry about with team OLAS!

Recently Married

(once like a spark) was literally the best photography company we could have ever worked with at our wedding. They did such an incredible job. We had Chad & Tina who were simply amazing. They were both so sweet and captured every single detail perfectly. Looking back at my pictures I don't think they missed a single moment of the entire day. Not only that, but they captured the emotion that everyone was feeling so well. Before working with Chad & Tina we met with Alicia a few times to plan out the entire day. We went over the schedule a few times which was extremely reassuring to make sure that nothing was missed. The OLAS team is quite possibly the friendliest and most enthusiastic group of people that you will ever encounter.

Recently Married

I stumbled upon OLAS early in the planning process and immediately fell in love. The OLAS philosophy toward wedding photography fit perfectly with mine. I thought their business model was brilliant, and I had a feeling their Virginia photographer, Kait, would be perfect for us. OLAS has not disappointed. Throughout the entire process, OLAS was organized, thoughtful, and a breeze to work with. They even made it easy to have our engagement photos done in New York and our wedding in Virginia.

I wanted our engagement session to capture the feeling of an afternoon in New York in the fall, me and my husband's the favorite season in New York. Kait absolutely achieved that, and the photos wonderfully honor the years my husband and I lived in the city. They're beautiful and so cherished.

As for the wedding photos, we just got them back (see http://tinyurl.com/qgzcnv3) and I am blown away. I love candid moments that capture emotion, and for posed photos, I prefer a pretty, editorial style. Kait nailed it on both counts, and the editing team at OLAS perfected it. The bridal, couples, family, and wedding party portraits are stunning. They are exactly what I wanted and yet more than I could have imagined. Kait made a few key suggestions that even made our getting ready photos gorgeous. The reception photos of our guests are amazing as well. Kait captured authentic, joyous moments among our friends and family, and it's been so fun to see all these moments that we didn't get to see in person.

As a testament to how much I love OLAS, I've already recommended them to two of my very best friends (I'm a bridesmaid in both weddings). Shawon, one of their New England photographers, did a gorgeous job on one of those weddings this past June. She's also doing the other wedding next June - no doubt it'll be gorgeous as well!

Recently Married

We were more than 100% satisfied with our pictures from (once like a spark). Leading up to our big day, everyone at OLAS was very responsive to our messages and questions and the photographer communicated well with us, too. On our wedding day, the photographer arrived early, stayed later than she was supposed to, and took all the pictures we wanted and more. She was very creative and we ended up with some pictures that we never would have thought of asking for. Our pictures turned out beautiful -- I can't stop looking at them! I'd definitely recommend OLAS to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Services Used: Photography

I actually heard about (once like a spark) photography through one of my best friends. When I was in the process of looking for photographers, she threw out the company name because she knew someone that had used them for their wedding photography. Using (once like a spark) was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process. The amount of work that goes into wedding photography isn't fully grasped until you hear about the horror stories of brides that didn't get the images they wanted when they get their wedding pictures back. However, (once like a spark) has the pre-planning process down 110%. I feel like the planning process is what helped with ensuring that each image was captured that my husband or myself wanted. I love that when I first talked to Ashley (co-owner) on the phone about what I was looking for in a wedding photographer, it was exactly what I got with Once Like a Spark. The company wants to make sure you are what they are looking for in a photographer. I do feel they definitely have a certain style in their editing, which is what drew me to the company in the first place. It was exactly what I was I looking for in the planning stages of choosing a photographer. I cannot say enough about the company. They did such an amazing job on our wedding pictures and all who were involved in the wedding will have something to cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend both our engagement photographer (Nikki) as well as our wedding photographer (Stefanie). Both ladies are so talented!

Services Used: Photography

OLAS has been an absolute joy to work with. When I stumbled across the OLAS family, my fiance and I were searching for a photographer with a classic look yet that was also affordable. Everyone, from our coordinator to our photographer and design/editing experts has been super easy to work with and very responsive. We are so pleased with our engagement pictures and I am sure we will also be extremely pleased with our wedding day images as well. Overall, I would definitely recommend OLAS to anyone considering them as a photographer for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography

My husband, family, and I loved getting to work with the OLAS team!! We are from the Nashville area and wanted a specific OLAS photographer who was located in the Atlanta area. She was happy to make the trip and be our photographer regardless of the distance. I can't imagine having a better photographer for my wedding day!

The entire OLAS team has been so great to work with - from the moment we signed the contract until the moment we received our wedding photographs. We are so so so in love with our wedding photographs, we couldn't be happier!! Our photographer was so fun, creative, and hardworking and we really enjoyed her being a part of our day. We will treasure our wedding photographers forever! They are so beautiful. To anyone considering OLAS as their photography company, you should 100% use them. You won't regret it.

Recently Married

Once Like a Spark Photography is absolutely AMAZING. Not only are they wonderful to work with (they are the sweetest people ever), but their quality of work is incredible. You will not be disappointed if you use them. We had Nikki as our photographer and she has such an eye for great photos. If you are second guessing using them, think again because they are the way to go!

Services Used: Photography

There are no words to express how appreciative my husband and I are of Once Like a Spark and our photographer Kait. Once Like a Spark was such a pleasure to work with. Every member of the OLAS team is amazing. Our photographer captured every single detail. I do not like overly posed, cheesy photos. OLAS captures moments. Every one of their photographers takes amazingly beautiful photos. Our photographer made us feel so comfortable. Her photos are beautifully composed and edited. During our entire wedding day, she was so unobtrusive. She captured moments that I had no clue she even captured because I didn't even know she was there! She was like a ninja!

One thing I love about working with OLAS was how the company is structured. They do not do things like most photographers. It is something I didn't realize I appreciated until I was in the middle of working with them. Every member of the OLAS team is responsible for their part of the business and they are EXPERTS! I loved working with every single person. They are the most positive, inspiring, and lovely group of people. I wish I could be friends with all of them!

BOOK THEM NOW! You will not be disappointed!

Recently Married

We LOVED our experience with OLAS! The whole team specifically Graham, Alicia, Emily, and Ashley - just to name a few - were so helpful in providing my husband and I with all the information, advise and answers we needed to help make our wedding day our dream come true. I cannot wait to recommend OLAS to all my friends!

Recently Married

From beginning to end, Once Like a Spark was phenomenal to work with. Any questions I had were promptly answered in an extremely friendly manner. Our photographer, Jen, took both engagement photos and wedding photos for us. I still can't believe how beautiful every single picture is. Have you ever looked through the wedding section on Pinterest and thought those amazing photos were unattainable? Forget it- Once Like a Spark has you covered. They'll capture your special day in a way better and more meaningful than you could ever hope for. I'm so glad we chose Once Like a Spark Photography and the pictures are memories my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

WOW!! That is the one word that keeps coming to mind when I think of our experience with OLAS. From our initial consultation with Ashley to receiving our absolutely stunning photos, we could not be happier or more impressed. Their team approach truly makes this experience feel like a family, and I never had to worry about any part of the process because there was an expert to help us every step of the way. The entire team is super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Their attention to detail is unmatched. No stone is left unturned – they send you any and every detail you possibly need to know from engagement picture tips to timelines to getting your photos. They also sent a fantastic information sheet that we filled out with all of the details of our wedding, which we discussed with Alicia during a very thorough planning call. All of the attention to detail and teamwork made me totally relaxed on the wedding day, which was an awesome feeling! Lastly, their quality is out of this world. The photos Chad + Tina took are simply stunning (not to mention they are a pleasure to work with!). They truly tell the story of our wedding, capturing every emotion and moment that goes into such a special day exquisitely. We cannot stop looking through our photos! The OLAS team is incredible, and we would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Let me start by saying that the entire (once like a spark) photography team is incredible. From day one every member of this team reaches out to make sure that you know who is available to help and what to expect going forward. It was so obvious that they wanted to make the whole process as easy and as stress free for us as they could. They are extremely professional yet super fun and incredibly easy to work with. Our photos capture every amazing moment that we wanted and then some. I feel like I can relive that day over and over through my pictures. We are blown away with the beauty and quality of the pictures. They really are perfect.
I could go on and on as I could not be happier and would recommend OLAS to anyone and everyone. We'd like to give a special thank you to Isaac, who was so fun to work with and captures some of the most beautiful shots I have ever seen, and the entire OLAS crew for the wonderful experience and truly beautiful photos. We will cherish these forever!

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely LOVED working with OLAS! Photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding day and we searched for a long time to find a photographer that took high quality, crisp, colorful, and timeless photos. OLAS more than came through on that- our pictures are everything we wanted and more!

Tyler was our photographer and he was so fun and easy to work with. He felt like a friend instantly! Not to mention he is incredibly talented- his shots were so creative and he captured the joy and happiness of the day better than we ever could've imagined. We will treasure these photos forever- thank you Tyler and to the entire OLAS team for being a part of our day! It wouldn't have been the same without you!

1 Review
Recently Married

Everyone at OLAS was fantastic! From the very beginning when we filled out the "information gathering" form, I really felt like it was a very personal experience with a team who was sincerely interested in understanding Kevin and I as a couple. We live in Colorado and you would never know they weren't a vendor right down the street...so responsive and friendly.

The planning team was so helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding - helping us with timelines and a shot list...and making suggestions to help us along. Talia and Gwen were great photographers! I've been in weddings before where the bridal party pictures seemed to take forever, but they were so quick and efficient and got great shots! It never felt forced and they did a great job of making us feel comfortable.

When we got our pictures back, I was blown away at the quality of the shots and the editing - they were all so beautiful! So many candid shots where I didn't even realize there was a photographer taking our picture! I would recommend this amazing team to anyone I know in need of a photographer. We can't thank you enough!