(once like a spark) photography

(once like a spark) photography

Classically beautiful, with a little bit of charm and a lot of whimsy.

Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OLAS has been an absolute joy to work with. When I stumbled across the OLAS family, my fiance and I were searching for a photographer with a classic look yet that was also affordable. Everyone, from our coordinator to our photographer and design/editing experts has been super easy to work with and very responsive. We are so pleased with our engagement pictures and I am sure we will also be extremely pleased with our wedding day images as well. Overall, I would definitely recommend OLAS to anyone considering them as a photographer for any occasion.

• Wedding: 05/23/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chad & Tina were a dream. As a wedding coordinator, I work with loads and loads of photographers. For my best friends wedding, I wanted to make sure she was taken care of and had the sweetest photographers... Chad and Tina were JUST that. They made us laugh, they kept her calm, they handled the crazy amounts of family photos. They were absolutely delightful, charming, caring and thoughtful. They took stunning STUNNING stunning photos and they won over the hearts of everyone they encountered. I am so thankful to have worked with them as a wedding professional and as a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Once Like A Spark never ceases to amaze me with their quality of work and incredibly kind photography service! Love, love LOVE them!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a better experience with our engagement and wedding photography. From the initial conversation, to choosing our package, to scheduling ALL the details and the wedding day - it was perfect. Working with Alicia to plan and organize everything was extremely helpful. She set the schedule for the wedding day and made sure that every detail was acknowledged.

Tina and Chad were our photographers. We took our engagement photos with them earlier in the year and knew that we had made the perfect choice for us once we met them. This husband and wife duo understands what love and marriage is all about. They were a source of encouragement throughout the wedding day and handled our large wedding party and even larger group of wedding guests in the best way. We truly felt like they were friends at the wedding and can't wait to see the photos they captured.

I have nothing but the best of things to say about our experience with Once Like A Spark. I love how each task - from payment to planning to execution to editing - is done by someone who is an expert in that arena. Everyone gets to do what they love and are best at which comes through in working with them!

The hardest part now is waiting for the final images!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Once like a spark! They knew what they were doing when they put a team together to assist in your every need. Any time I had any questions on anyting, I would have a response back within that day! Not only are they responsive, but their photographers and editing specialist produced amazing photos for my husband and I. I could not be more pleased with this company and highly recommend them!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am SO glad that I chose Once Like A Spark! as my photographer for my wedding. During our engagement and wedding pictures the photographers were such a pleasure to work with. Definitely would reccommend Anna and Shain for anyone looking into OLAS!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend OLAS photography to those wanting a little something extra in your wedding photos. They are wonderful to work with...after my fiancé and I already booked one date with them that date didn't work out with other vendors and OLAS did everything they could to help us get another date secured and we were able to keep the amazing photographers we fell in love with. Book this company and your sure to have the photos of your dreams!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photos are absolutely BREATHTAKING! We are in LOVE with every single picture and cannot stop looking at them. Thank you Tyler for capturing so many beautiful and special moments...so much love and emotion was captured throughout the entire day and we were able to relive our wedding all over again! There were definitely tears and laughter as we scrolled through them! Thank you, Tyler and the entire OLAS team! Y'all were an absolute dream to work with and we look forward to working with y'all more in the future! These pictures surpassed our wildest dreams and Garrett and I couldn't be more happy!

Our sincerest thank you,
Hannah + Garrett
10.11.14

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

By far one of our favorite vendors we hired! I heard about olas by word of mouth from friends, but their reviews were also stellar so I set up a phone call. I was beyond impressed that the owners of this national business take the time to personally call you to explain their company and they really make you feel like a friend. We were assigned Alicia as our planner and we chose Tyler to be our photographer. Alicia was amazing! We communicated back and forth by email about our engagement session. I mentioned that I might want the session to have some sort of Christmas or Christmas tree theme. Within 8 hours there was an email in my inbox from Alicia. A list of all the closest Christmas tree farms and information about them to help us decide. seriously?! Amazing customer relations from this company.

On the actual wedding day- we had both Tyler and an assistant photographer, Orlando. Both were so great. Their personalities matched everyone else I had worked with from olas- helpful, kind and SO genuine. Our schedule ran a little bit behind (our fault!) but Tyler was so calm and accomodating and got all the shots we wanted. At the reception, we got so many compliments on how nice the photographers were and how they were getting great shots! My dad tapped me on the shoulder at one point and pointed out Tyler getting a shot of a flower girl sleeping at the dinner table lol. Precious!

You could never regret hiring olas for your wedding photos, and their prices are super competitive too! Thank you olas for making our engagement and wedding photography and fun and stress free process! :)

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we began wedding planning, I knew that finding the right photographer was my number 1 priority. Both my husband and I scoured the web looking for someone that we thought would fit our style and personality. Finally, we stumbled upon (Once Like A Spark) Photography. From the very beginning we were impressed by the structure and organization of this company.
Ashley, an owner, was more than happy to Skype with us for a consultation during odd hours to talk about the company (we live in Germany). After talking with Ashley (whom we loved!), we wanted to make sure that we would jive just as well with our actual day-of photographer, Christine, so she Skyped with us as well. After that meeting, we knew without a doubt that the OLAS team were whom we wanted to document our special day.
From then on -all the way up to the day of the wedding- everything was so easy. Alicia, the planner for OLAS contacted us and we went over every detail of the wedding including things like "can your divorced parents be photographed together or not." There was not a single detail that was not covered in that consultation which allowed the day to run flawlessly.

On the day of, we had two photographers-Christine and Josie. They were both on time, professional, and VERY easy to get along with. They adapted extremely well to a changing timeline and always made sure they were right where they needed to be to capture those special moments.

The day Ashley posted our highlight photos on my Facebook, I could not contain my excitement. They exceeded my expectations and I could not wait to see the rest. The full gallery followed only a few days later and again we were completely blown away. When your wedding is over and years have passed- you only have one tangible thing to hold on to- your photos and I am SO GLAD that we chose OLAS to capture ours.

I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in search of a friendly, affordable, professional and SUPER talented photography team.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photographers were great! Flexible and creative.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

absolutely fabulous… easy to work with, great photos, very creative, incredible variety for people with all sorts of tastes. Totally recommended!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

(once like a spark) photography might have been the easiest part in the planning process. I reached out to over 10 photographers and (once like a spark) was not only the most responsive but also the most affordable. We got married in Telluride, Colorado which is pretty remote. Their Colorado phtographer was already booked that weekend so I got to choose from their available photographers to fly out and come to Telluride AT NO EXTRA COST. Telluride is 6 hours from any major airport. I couldn't believe they were doing this. The photos are gorgeous and my husband and I are so happy with them. I've never had to wait more than a few hours to get a response from someone on the (once like a spark) team.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quality of service and products with OLAS is unmatched. We worked with the talented Nikki for our engagement session and wedding day and even though we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet (it was only a week ago) I am 100% confident that they will be every bit as stunning as our engagement pictures. Highly, highly recommend to anyone in the market for professional pictures.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Once Like A Spark was easily our favorite vendor during our wedding planning. They were clear, quick to respond, thoughtful, fun, and incredibly well-prepared. Without fail, they got back to every email in a timely manner and answered questions I didn't even know I had! They really have thought of everything, like giving us a list of three phone numbers to contact on our wedding day in case we had a last minute change or emergency.

Their team approach is brilliant. Everyone is incredibly talented and professional in their area of expertise. Talia was our photographer and she was wonderful - warm, fun, and made us feel comfortable from start to finish. Alicia was fantastic in getting our shot list planned and running logistics ahead of time. They definitely think about pre-wedding timelines/stress and had everything ready to go with plenty of time before the wedding, which I really appreciated.

In short, their customer service is absolutely top notch and their photos are a perfect mix of classic and contemporary. Highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with the OLAS team and Nikki was my photographer. From start to finish this company was so easy to work with and provided an excellent level of service. They kept me on track with everything I needed to do during the planning process and the day of were so great with my family and friends. I absolutely love my pictures and would recommend the OLAS team and Nikki to anyone. Great wedding photography!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kait took our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. She was always professional and is extremely talented. OLAS as a whole is a great company. They worked with us and made the EXACT package we wanted to fit within the budget. Everyone we came in contact with was extremely helpful and sweet! Thanks Kait and OLAS!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
888-452-4026
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards