(once like a spark) photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We cannot say enough great things about the (once like a spark) team! Not only are they extremely professional and creative, but they truly care about each individual client and take the time to get to know you. Their passion for their work shines through in each image. We are SO happy with our photographer, Shawon, and are extremely grateful to have the gorgeous photos she took of us, our baby, and our dog for our engagement shoot. Words cannot describe how excited we are to see what (once like a spark) does with our upcoming wedding photos! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company and hiring them was the best decision we've made on our wedding planning journey!

Services Used: Photography

We chose Once Like A Spark for our wedding/engagement photography, & could not have been happier with our decision. After looking through portfolios of the photographers in their network, we decided on Tyler for our engagement session & wedding photos. For our engagement session, we chose Lake Lanier - (Alicia at OLAS was a huge help in recommending locations all across the Atlanta area based on our ideas). We wanted a morning shoot, so Tyler drove the 30 minutes out to Lake Lanier & met us at 9am ready to go. He immediately set us at ease & was great at giving just enough direction while shooting. He even stayed well over his allotted time with us in order to get all the shots we had in mind. Once we got our photos back (earlier than expected!), we were blown away by how great they were! When it came time for our wedding day, the professionalism was just as great. During the planning process, we went over all the specifics in detail with Alicia. She worked with us to create a custom timeline, & made sure to note any specifics we wanted (all the certain shots, details & locations we wanted included, groupings for family photos etc). I am a huge planner, & i felt like the OLAS team covered everything. For our wedding, we opted for a second photographer in addition to Tyler, & they arrived at our venue in Rome, GA right on schedule - not to mention that our venue was 2 hours outside of Atlanta & there were no travel fees. All day, Tyler kept us (& the second shooter) right on schedule. Since our wedding venue was on a very large piece of property, most of our photos were outside and very spread out in location. Tyler went above and beyond to shuttle me around in his car, helping with my dress & making sure that he got every shot we wanted - all in 90 degree August heat! Overall, I can't recommend Tyler & the OLAS team enough. We are so thrilled with the sneak peaks we've seen so far, and they made our day completely stress-free - Worth every penny!

Services Used: Photography

Where do I begin?? From my first call appointment to getting our wedding photos back, they have been amazing. Better then amazing, perfect! If you want a professional, well run photography company to capture all your special moments, then stop looking now! Pick up the phone and book Once Like A Spark immediately! I personally spent a lot of time researching, talking, and look at various photographers. It was so important to us because these photos last a lifetime. A lot of people I found were not passionate, too edgy, or cost a fortune for ok photos. OLAS's photos are timeless and they really capture your special day. When we got our photos back, it was like re-living it all over again. Not only do they take amazing photos, they are the easiest people to work with. I love how organized they are and flexible. They also have an amazing list of photographers to choose from. We choose Tyler and he was so amazing. Fun and so hard working. He listened to all my input and also had so much to suggest. I for one, no nothing about photography, and his eye and insight was so natural! He blew us away and captured all the special moments we asked for AND MORE. I seriously can not stress anymore how amazing the company is and how everyone should use them. This is easily the best investment of our wedding and we are so happy we have these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives.

Services Used: Photography

Graham who is one of the photographers in the New England area is AMAZING! We were scheduled to have our pictures done on a day that called for a slight chance of rain, so I reached out to Graham and he was more than willing to move it up a day. He was so flexible and so dedicated, he actually was flying back to Boston that same day and drove straight from the airport to our shooting location just to accommodate us! You do not find that type of service anywhere these days and for that alone, I give Graham and OLAS a 5 star rating. Not to mention, Graham was so easy going that it made the whole shoot feel really natural and we actually had fun doing it. The pictures came out fabulous even though it was an extremely windy day causing the hair to look like an octopus but Graham totally used it to his advantage and came up with MANY incredible shots! The editing team is great and the turnaround time was even quicker than they proposed! I would highly recommend OLAS, especially Graham! Book with confidence- you have nothing to worry about with team OLAS!

Recently Married

We searched for the right photographer for the longest time, and we found OLAS. From what I have read about their quality and service, their price was decent and better than other photographers out there so we signed with them in a heartbeat. We did not have a wedding planner, but just having OLAS as our vendor helped a ton with our planning. They do so much for you. It even got to the point where I was about to say "We've had enough of this planning and detail!" :) They are so organized, very sweet, and they truly care about your big day and how it should flow perfectly. Alicia was our coordinator, and Morgan was our photographer. They are absolutely amazing ladies and very sweet! Our engagement photos came out perfect, and I just can't wait to see our wedding photos!!

Services Used: Photography

We couldn't be any happier with our pictures from once like a spark! Everything about the experience was fantastic - they have an entire team of sweet, enthusiastic people who answered every question we had, stayed in constant contact, and were professional in every way. Our photographer was Kait, and the pictures came our flawlessly. My husband is not a fan of having his picture taken, and she worked with him to get everything done as quickly and painlessly as possible - with beautiful results. I also love that they have such great online services. Our payments were a breeze to make through their website and all our pictures are hosted in a gorgeous online album that will stay up for 10 years! I highly recommend once like a spark, they were one of our favorite and easiest vendors to work with.

Services Used: Photography

OLAS was amazing, outstanding, fantastic! We loved every minute we spent planning with them, meeting them and discussing our photos post-wedding!
Highly recommend, you're crazy not to choose them!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I am so happy that we used Once Like a Spark. They were great to work with from start to finish. They really put in the effort to make everything special for you(even though they obviously are working with many couples). They were very responsive to any questions and I always had a blast talking to them on the phone or taking photos with our photographers. We used Chad + Tina and they were so great. Chad met us for engagement photos which was a great way to meet him before the wedding. Then the day of they were waiting on us at the church ready to go. They were super organized and made everything run smoothly. I appreciated how comfortable they made everyone feel on the big day, but still being hidden and getting all the wonderful shots during the ceremony and at the reception. I honestly forgot they were there at the reception then we got the pictures and they literally captured everything! It has been so much fun to go back through these photos.

I would recommend this company and chad + Tina if you are in GA over and over again! The price point is right and you get such a great value from this company. They even offer a lot of customization to make your photo package what you want.

Services Used: Photography

If you're still looking for a wedding photographer, STOP HERE! Seriously :). Once Like a Spark (OLAS) is different - it was such a relaxed, pleasant experience throughout. The contract and the process are really straightforward. I didn't feel any pressure to pay for anything other than what I really wanted. And the pictures could not be more beautiful!!! Truly, we have had so many comments that they look like magazine ads. They are THAT AMAZING! Tyler and Morgan were our photographers and they are absolutely lovely people - and so talented! They kept us relaxed and having fun throughout the entire day. Words cannot describe how wonderful our experience was, but our pictures do :).

I wholeheartedly recommend OLAS to anyone looking for a professional photographer. We could not have chosen better!

Recently Married

(once like a spark) was literally the best photography company we could have ever worked with at our wedding. They did such an incredible job. We had Chad & Tina who were simply amazing. They were both so sweet and captured every single detail perfectly. Looking back at my pictures I don't think they missed a single moment of the entire day. Not only that, but they captured the emotion that everyone was feeling so well. Before working with Chad & Tina we met with Alicia a few times to plan out the entire day. We went over the schedule a few times which was extremely reassuring to make sure that nothing was missed. The OLAS team is quite possibly the friendliest and most enthusiastic group of people that you will ever encounter.

Recently Married

I stumbled upon OLAS early in the planning process and immediately fell in love. The OLAS philosophy toward wedding photography fit perfectly with mine. I thought their business model was brilliant, and I had a feeling their Virginia photographer, Kait, would be perfect for us. OLAS has not disappointed. Throughout the entire process, OLAS was organized, thoughtful, and a breeze to work with. They even made it easy to have our engagement photos done in New York and our wedding in Virginia.

I wanted our engagement session to capture the feeling of an afternoon in New York in the fall, me and my husband's the favorite season in New York. Kait absolutely achieved that, and the photos wonderfully honor the years my husband and I lived in the city. They're beautiful and so cherished.

As for the wedding photos, we just got them back (see http://tinyurl.com/qgzcnv3) and I am blown away. I love candid moments that capture emotion, and for posed photos, I prefer a pretty, editorial style. Kait nailed it on both counts, and the editing team at OLAS perfected it. The bridal, couples, family, and wedding party portraits are stunning. They are exactly what I wanted and yet more than I could have imagined. Kait made a few key suggestions that even made our getting ready photos gorgeous. The reception photos of our guests are amazing as well. Kait captured authentic, joyous moments among our friends and family, and it's been so fun to see all these moments that we didn't get to see in person.

As a testament to how much I love OLAS, I've already recommended them to two of my very best friends (I'm a bridesmaid in both weddings). Shawon, one of their New England photographers, did a gorgeous job on one of those weddings this past June. She's also doing the other wedding next June - no doubt it'll be gorgeous as well!

Recently Married

We were more than 100% satisfied with our pictures from (once like a spark). Leading up to our big day, everyone at OLAS was very responsive to our messages and questions and the photographer communicated well with us, too. On our wedding day, the photographer arrived early, stayed later than she was supposed to, and took all the pictures we wanted and more. She was very creative and we ended up with some pictures that we never would have thought of asking for. Our pictures turned out beautiful -- I can't stop looking at them! I'd definitely recommend OLAS to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Services Used: Photography

I actually heard about (once like a spark) photography through one of my best friends. When I was in the process of looking for photographers, she threw out the company name because she knew someone that had used them for their wedding photography. Using (once like a spark) was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process. The amount of work that goes into wedding photography isn't fully grasped until you hear about the horror stories of brides that didn't get the images they wanted when they get their wedding pictures back. However, (once like a spark) has the pre-planning process down 110%. I feel like the planning process is what helped with ensuring that each image was captured that my husband or myself wanted. I love that when I first talked to Ashley (co-owner) on the phone about what I was looking for in a wedding photographer, it was exactly what I got with Once Like a Spark. The company wants to make sure you are what they are looking for in a photographer. I do feel they definitely have a certain style in their editing, which is what drew me to the company in the first place. It was exactly what I was I looking for in the planning stages of choosing a photographer. I cannot say enough about the company. They did such an amazing job on our wedding pictures and all who were involved in the wedding will have something to cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend both our engagement photographer (Nikki) as well as our wedding photographer (Stefanie). Both ladies are so talented!

Services Used: Photography

OLAS has been an absolute joy to work with. When I stumbled across the OLAS family, my fiance and I were searching for a photographer with a classic look yet that was also affordable. Everyone, from our coordinator to our photographer and design/editing experts has been super easy to work with and very responsive. We are so pleased with our engagement pictures and I am sure we will also be extremely pleased with our wedding day images as well. Overall, I would definitely recommend OLAS to anyone considering them as a photographer for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography

My husband, family, and I loved getting to work with the OLAS team!! We are from the Nashville area and wanted a specific OLAS photographer who was located in the Atlanta area. She was happy to make the trip and be our photographer regardless of the distance. I can't imagine having a better photographer for my wedding day!

The entire OLAS team has been so great to work with - from the moment we signed the contract until the moment we received our wedding photographs. We are so so so in love with our wedding photographs, we couldn't be happier!! Our photographer was so fun, creative, and hardworking and we really enjoyed her being a part of our day. We will treasure our wedding photographers forever! They are so beautiful. To anyone considering OLAS as their photography company, you should 100% use them. You won't regret it.

Recently Married

Once Like a Spark Photography is absolutely AMAZING. Not only are they wonderful to work with (they are the sweetest people ever), but their quality of work is incredible. You will not be disappointed if you use them. We had Nikki as our photographer and she has such an eye for great photos. If you are second guessing using them, think again because they are the way to go!