(once like a spark) photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We cannot say enough great things about the (once like a spark) team! Not only are they extremely professional and creative, but they truly care about each individual client and take the time to get to know you. Their passion for their work shines through in each image. We are SO happy with our photographer, Shawon, and are extremely grateful to have the gorgeous photos she took of us, our baby, and our dog for our engagement shoot. Words cannot describe how excited we are to see what (once like a spark) does with our upcoming wedding photos! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company and hiring them was the best decision we've made on our wedding planning journey!

Services Used: Photography

Graham who is one of the photographers in the New England area is AMAZING! We were scheduled to have our pictures done on a day that called for a slight chance of rain, so I reached out to Graham and he was more than willing to move it up a day. He was so flexible and so dedicated, he actually was flying back to Boston that same day and drove straight from the airport to our shooting location just to accommodate us! You do not find that type of service anywhere these days and for that alone, I give Graham and OLAS a 5 star rating. Not to mention, Graham was so easy going that it made the whole shoot feel really natural and we actually had fun doing it. The pictures came out fabulous even though it was an extremely windy day causing the hair to look like an octopus but Graham totally used it to his advantage and came up with MANY incredible shots! The editing team is great and the turnaround time was even quicker than they proposed! I would highly recommend OLAS, especially Graham! Book with confidence- you have nothing to worry about with team OLAS!

Services Used: Photography

OLAS has been an absolute joy to work with. When I stumbled across the OLAS family, my fiance and I were searching for a photographer with a classic look yet that was also affordable. Everyone, from our coordinator to our photographer and design/editing experts has been super easy to work with and very responsive. We are so pleased with our engagement pictures and I am sure we will also be extremely pleased with our wedding day images as well. Overall, I would definitely recommend OLAS to anyone considering them as a photographer for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography

My husband, family, and I loved getting to work with the OLAS team!! We are from the Nashville area and wanted a specific OLAS photographer who was located in the Atlanta area. She was happy to make the trip and be our photographer regardless of the distance. I can't imagine having a better photographer for my wedding day!

The entire OLAS team has been so great to work with - from the moment we signed the contract until the moment we received our wedding photographs. We are so so so in love with our wedding photographs, we couldn't be happier!! Our photographer was so fun, creative, and hardworking and we really enjoyed her being a part of our day. We will treasure our wedding photographers forever! They are so beautiful. To anyone considering OLAS as their photography company, you should 100% use them. You won't regret it.

Recently Married

Once Like a Spark Photography is absolutely AMAZING. Not only are they wonderful to work with (they are the sweetest people ever), but their quality of work is incredible. You will not be disappointed if you use them. We had Nikki as our photographer and she has such an eye for great photos. If you are second guessing using them, think again because they are the way to go!

Services Used: Photography

There are no words to express how appreciative my husband and I are of Once Like a Spark and our photographer Kait. Once Like a Spark was such a pleasure to work with. Every member of the OLAS team is amazing. Our photographer captured every single detail. I do not like overly posed, cheesy photos. OLAS captures moments. Every one of their photographers takes amazingly beautiful photos. Our photographer made us feel so comfortable. Her photos are beautifully composed and edited. During our entire wedding day, she was so unobtrusive. She captured moments that I had no clue she even captured because I didn't even know she was there! She was like a ninja!

One thing I love about working with OLAS was how the company is structured. They do not do things like most photographers. It is something I didn't realize I appreciated until I was in the middle of working with them. Every member of the OLAS team is responsible for their part of the business and they are EXPERTS! I loved working with every single person. They are the most positive, inspiring, and lovely group of people. I wish I could be friends with all of them!

BOOK THEM NOW! You will not be disappointed!

Recently Married

We LOVED our experience with OLAS! The whole team specifically Graham, Alicia, Emily, and Ashley - just to name a few - were so helpful in providing my husband and I with all the information, advise and answers we needed to help make our wedding day our dream come true. I cannot wait to recommend OLAS to all my friends!

Recently Married

From beginning to end, Once Like a Spark was phenomenal to work with. Any questions I had were promptly answered in an extremely friendly manner. Our photographer, Jen, took both engagement photos and wedding photos for us. I still can't believe how beautiful every single picture is. Have you ever looked through the wedding section on Pinterest and thought those amazing photos were unattainable? Forget it- Once Like a Spark has you covered. They'll capture your special day in a way better and more meaningful than you could ever hope for. I'm so glad we chose Once Like a Spark Photography and the pictures are memories my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

WOW!! That is the one word that keeps coming to mind when I think of our experience with OLAS. From our initial consultation with Ashley to receiving our absolutely stunning photos, we could not be happier or more impressed. Their team approach truly makes this experience feel like a family, and I never had to worry about any part of the process because there was an expert to help us every step of the way. The entire team is super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Their attention to detail is unmatched. No stone is left unturned – they send you any and every detail you possibly need to know from engagement picture tips to timelines to getting your photos. They also sent a fantastic information sheet that we filled out with all of the details of our wedding, which we discussed with Alicia during a very thorough planning call. All of the attention to detail and teamwork made me totally relaxed on the wedding day, which was an awesome feeling! Lastly, their quality is out of this world. The photos Chad + Tina took are simply stunning (not to mention they are a pleasure to work with!). They truly tell the story of our wedding, capturing every emotion and moment that goes into such a special day exquisitely. We cannot stop looking through our photos! The OLAS team is incredible, and we would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Let me start by saying that the entire (once like a spark) photography team is incredible. From day one every member of this team reaches out to make sure that you know who is available to help and what to expect going forward. It was so obvious that they wanted to make the whole process as easy and as stress free for us as they could. They are extremely professional yet super fun and incredibly easy to work with. Our photos capture every amazing moment that we wanted and then some. I feel like I can relive that day over and over through my pictures. We are blown away with the beauty and quality of the pictures. They really are perfect.
I could go on and on as I could not be happier and would recommend OLAS to anyone and everyone. We'd like to give a special thank you to Isaac, who was so fun to work with and captures some of the most beautiful shots I have ever seen, and the entire OLAS crew for the wonderful experience and truly beautiful photos. We will cherish these forever!

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely LOVED working with OLAS! Photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding day and we searched for a long time to find a photographer that took high quality, crisp, colorful, and timeless photos. OLAS more than came through on that- our pictures are everything we wanted and more!

Tyler was our photographer and he was so fun and easy to work with. He felt like a friend instantly! Not to mention he is incredibly talented- his shots were so creative and he captured the joy and happiness of the day better than we ever could've imagined. We will treasure these photos forever- thank you Tyler and to the entire OLAS team for being a part of our day! It wouldn't have been the same without you!

1 Review
Recently Married

Everyone at OLAS was fantastic! From the very beginning when we filled out the "information gathering" form, I really felt like it was a very personal experience with a team who was sincerely interested in understanding Kevin and I as a couple. We live in Colorado and you would never know they weren't a vendor right down the street...so responsive and friendly.

The planning team was so helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding - helping us with timelines and a shot list...and making suggestions to help us along. Talia and Gwen were great photographers! I've been in weddings before where the bridal party pictures seemed to take forever, but they were so quick and efficient and got great shots! It never felt forced and they did a great job of making us feel comfortable.

When we got our pictures back, I was blown away at the quality of the shots and the editing - they were all so beautiful! So many candid shots where I didn't even realize there was a photographer taking our picture! I would recommend this amazing team to anyone I know in need of a photographer. We can't thank you enough!

Services Used: Photography

My wedding was in the spring and in Pensacola, FL. So professional in so many ways. You always want instant contact with something very important and they did just that! I was so impressed by how they made us feel so secure and sure of their business. They are awesome!! And that's not all! The fact that we could choose a photographer was awesome! Shain did a beyond fantastic job with our pictures and we were thrilled and super pleased with them. Overall, the best experience ever!! :)

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I booked (once like a spark) after seeing Graham Marley's AMAZING work at one of our best friend's weddings in June 2010. I was SO IN LOVE with those photos and Graham's remarkable talent that I knew from the second I got engaged I wanted to book OLAS and Graham. We LOVED the team approach. The process was so smooth from our first contact with Ashley Steele to the professionalism and promptness with which Alicia addressed all of our requests, questions and planning through to how wonderful Graham and Shawon were to work with on the day of our engagement photo session and wedding day. We could not be happier that we booked with OLAS and we would recommend them to our family members and best friends a bazillion times over - they were THAT good!!
Graham's OUT OF THIS WORLD talent was also so far beyond our wildest dreams. Our engagement photos were stellar and we have no doubt in our minds our wedding photos will be the photos of our dreams. Graham was a dream to work with as well: personable, respectful, considerate, kind, relaxed, funny and just an overall incredible human being. My husband and I loved every single second we spent with him during our engagement photos (for which he roughed it through Weir River Farm in freezing, windy weather) as well as during an unexpected snow fall on our wedding day at the Saphire Estate. He put both my husband and I at ease and we could not have asked for anything more. Neither of us had any clue what we were doing during our engagement photo session or on our wedding day but with his company and direction, we breezed through both feeling confident, relaxed, happy and excited.
Shawon was just as amazing to work with. She was kind, funny, professional, considerate, respectful and personable and we were so happy with our decision to add a second shooter for our wedding day. We know with the talents of both Graham and Shawon, the memories of our wedding day will be preserved in the best possible way! Thank you!!

Services Used: Photography

I am the mother of the groom on that special day and I must let everyone know that the photo's taken are absolutely breathtaking!! The photographer captures the most intimate and precious moments that the naked eye did not see!! When I saw the photo's of my son and his new wife I cried and still do!!! I see something different every time I look at them. There are no words for the professionalism and quality that this company provides. There were times that I didn't even know they were in the room...that's how good they are!! Anyone that hires from this company will be extremely blessed with moments that you don't even know exist. Good Luck to you all and may God Bless you with many happy and wonderful years!!

Services Used: Photography

OLAS was one of our favorite wedding vendors. They were extremely thorough and very prepared - and our pictures turned out beautifully! They thought of everything and handled all the details of the big day flawlessly. We loved working with our photographers, Chad & Tina - they were so easy to work with, very pleasant to be around, and we really enjoyed getting to meet them. They were very professional and had a calming presence (a great trait on what can be an sometimes stressful day!) I would highly recommend OLAS for your wedding day photography!!