Olson Mansion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Olson Mansion and crew made our wedding day so special! No girl ever dreams of changing all of her outdoor wedding plans the morning of...but Makenna and her team made it so seamless and kept me at ease! The barn was exceptional and I highly recommend using the sound/video package! The techs were amazing and friendly and really helped out my "out of town" DJ :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Brandie
08/02/2014

This venue was absolutely beautiful. Makenna was wonderful to us and helped make my best friends wedding incredible. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Bob
08/02/2014

The Olson Mansion and Barn is a beautiful venue for a wedding. And the staff is great to work with. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Lori
07/18/2014

We had a wedding for 200 , it was a beautiful venue, excellent service and flowed from the moment we go there. Outdoor ceremony then moved guests to the barn for sit down dinner, dancing and special evening of celebration. Loved the whole experience.

Diane
07/18/2014

The Olson Mansion was a perfect venue for our grandson's wedding. The unique facilities are perfect for crowds of any size, and the grounds are beautiful. Their Event Planner did a top-notch job!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a planner, I am exposed to a lot of different venues. While Olson Mansion was unfortunately in the midst of a management transition throughout the planning process for this couple, the venue walk-through, rehearsal and day-of experience were fantastic. We met Makenna who had taken over managing events with the venue. She was responsive and flexible for setting up a venue walk-through with myself, the caterer and the couple showing us where everything was and what we had access to. At the rehearsal, since it was on a Thursday, quite a few of the wedding party got stuck in traffic and arrived about 15 minutes late. She was flexible on our start and end time, allowing us the full hour to complete the rehearsal. On wedding day, she was available to help answer questions, restock restrooms, and even assist with lighting. If she was not on-site, she was easily accessible by phone call or text. Great experience, and would happily plan another event there. Thank you!

Morgan
06/28/2014
4.3

The grounds are beautiful! I used the mansion and barn. Both photographed great. Makenna, the event coordinator was SUPER helpful too. She met with us before hand and did anything we needed, and more, the day of.