NY Marriages

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I was skeptical initially but after speaking to Keith on the phone and meeting him in person, he alleviated all my fears. Thank you for officiating my wedding. Your contribution helped make it memorable.

1 Review
Recently Married

From our first conversation to the very end of the ceremony, Keith was a pleasure to work with. Even days after our wedding, guests were commenting about how wonderfully he spoke and how amazing he was throughout. I honestly could not have asked for a better officiant, and would highly recommend him for anyone in the future. He's sweet, easy-going, highly professional, and is guaranteed not to add to the stress of the day.

Services Used: Officiant

Keith from NY Marriages was excellent! My fiancé and I spend a lot of time looking for an officiant. As the ceremony is the most important part of the wedding, it was important we find the perfect person! We had been to several non-religious wedding ceremonies before, and they were pretty awful! The ceremony we chose was one from several samples he showed us, and we really loved all of the wording. We also had two readers who chose their selections from a huge collection Keith sent us. Keith was easy to communicate with, and he responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. He even helped edit our program just days before the wedding. On the day of, he was a great calming figure, making sure we knew exactly what we were doing, and worked with the other vendors and our bridal party to make sure everything ran smoothly.

04/03/2015

Keith was AMAZING! He incorporated personal touches that were extremely heartfelt and some comical ones as well. Our ceremony was short, sweet and to the point just like we asked for. Our guest both laughed and cried. I highly recommend Keith. Thank you for an amazing job!

Recently Married

Keith at NY marriages was every bit as good as his reviews state. Choosing an officiant if you are not religious is a very hard task. The minute I talked to him on the phone it was clear he knew what he was doing. He worked in some of our personal stories and kept the ceremony light hearted and sentimental (which is hard considering he didn't know us). That was exactly what we were looking for. He is an excellent speaker and made my shy groom feel much more comfortable by taking a lot of the guess work out because he was so experienced. So many people commented on how great he was and asked us how long we have known him. I would highly reccommend Keith!

Services Used: Officiant

Keith from NY Marriages was awesome. He took the time to meet with us before the wedding, and really personalized our ceremony. He was funny, down to earth and laid back - we had a beautiful ceremony thanks to Keith.

Services Used: Officiant

A few months before my wedding, my original officiant left her job without notifying any of her clients. With the officiant being a crucial part of the wedding, of course I panicked. I found Keith on one of the bridal websites and saw how amazing his reviews were (WHICH ARE ALL TRUE) so I decided to give him a call. After frantically explaining my situation, Keith was very reassuring and professional. I actually thank god (now) for the fall through with the original officiant because I don't think we would have had the same experience that we had with Keith. I am still getting comments on how amazing he was at our ceremony and how it seemed like he knew us forever. I am recommending him to any of my friends/family that are getting married. He is absolutely incredible at what he does and makes your big day that much more special with his kind and loving words. Thank you Keith for everything you have done for Derek & me. We can't thank you enough!

Services Used: Officiant

Oh my goodness...thank you so much for such a beautiful wedding service on Saturday. It was so touching and so memorable.

Our guests as well and we couldn't have asked for a more meaningful and personal wedding ceremony. Thank you so much and thank you for being so grounded for me before the ceremony (I needed someone calm and collected and you were there for me). Thank you so much!

Services Used: Officiant

Keith did such an amazing job!! We are really happy with everything that he said during our ceremony. He helped guide us along the way and was very responsive to any email I sent. Everyone complimented all the things he said and he had the perfect blend of seriousness, funny and heartfelt. We are so happy that we chose him to be our officiant and definitely recommend him to anyone else!

Recently Married

Keith was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He went out of his way to personalize our ceremony to make sure it was just the way we wanted it! Our family and friends all thought that Keith was a close friend who wanted to officiate our wedding! Thank you Keith! You are the best!

Services Used: Officiant

Keith gugliuzza is an amazing guy. Called him last minute for a wedding in our home. He came in his day off to marry us!!! The ceremony was so beautiful. Everyone loved it!!!!! Keith felt like family . He stayed for a whole after and got to know everyone. The ceremony was so great I'm already planning a ten year vow renewal haha. Thanks so much Keith! You are the best!!!! Love, Danny and Maryann :)

Services Used: Officiant

Keith was really amazing! We met with him about 18 months before our wedding, and we knew he was right immediately. He was the one and only vendor where I didn't meet multiple people to see which I liked best; I knew right away that he was perfect. I emailed him a few times, and he always responded very quickly and answered all questions. He ran through our rehearsal about an hour before the ceremony. My husband and I did not do a 'first look' so I was not present for the rehearsal but everyone said Keith was great. He came up to meet with me shortly after that and run through everything with me. He also chatted a little which was GREAT to distract me when I was very anxious waiting the half hour or so for the ceremony to begin. Everyone kept telling me how wonderful our ceremony was. I even have a family member who has been married over forty years and asked for his info because she wants to use him to renew their vows for their fiftieth! He made the ceremony so personal, you would've thought he'd known us for years. It was also wonderful that while we were taking our photos during cocktail hour, he tracked down on his own the Best Man and MoH to have them sign the license as our witnesses. When he found me at the end of cocktail hour, it was only to tell me that everything was completed! He sent in our license the Monday after the wedding, and our marriage certificate was waiting for us when we got back. I definitely recommend him!!

Services Used: Officiant

Keith officiated our wedding August 10, 2014 at the Crest Hollow Country Club. We could not be happier with the amazing service he provided. He not only performed the ceremony, but guided us through the entire process. He answered all of our questions regarding obtaining the marriage license and how to go about a name change. Our ceremony was tailored to incorporate traditions from both the Jewish and Greek Orthodox religions. By answering a simple questionnaire, Keith was able to take the information we provided him with and create a ceremony that left a lasting impression. After the ceremony countless friends and family members approached us to say what a wonderful job the officiant did. Their next question was whether he was a friend of ours or how long have we known him for. These comments were a true testament for how his delivery is personable, articulate and overall phenomenal. Thank you so much Keith for making our wedding day that much more memorable. We haven’t even been married two weeks yet, but are already looking forward to calling you when we are ready to renew our vows!

Services Used: Officiant

Keith from NY Marriages helped make our wedding ceremony so memorable! From the moment my husband and I met with Keith, we knew he going to be our officiant. His beliefs and views on love and marriage was aligned with ours. The communication was great; Keith was always prompt in answering my calls, texts and many emails. Keith suggested wonderful ideas that helped make our intimate ceremony unique. He also tailored the ceremony to make it personalized. All our guests thought our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Thank you again, Keith!!

Services Used: Officiant

Keith is wonderfully intuitive and professional. We felt like he understood us immediately and had a handle on the direction we were looking to go in for our ceremony. As for communication, he replied quickly during the process and kept us all relaxed before the ceremony. We would wholeheartedly recommend him to any couple who are looking for a quality officiant who is accommodating, patient and professional.

Services Used: Officiant

I wanted to take a moment to write about my experience with using Keith as our officiant. I was in Canada and my partner was in Florida and we were planning an intimate ceremony in Central Park. I found Keith online and he responded almost immediately with a response and other very helpful suggestions to expedite the process of marriage in New York. He was beyond flexible as we had to change our date of the ceremony to another date and time and he accommodated us. He sent us the ceremony verbiage options and we chose them (slightly last minute). Being a same sex couple we were apprehensive about vendors we chose and had to rely on the website reviews. Keith went above and beyond. He showed up early and met with us. His personality made not only us but our guests feel amazingly comfortable and relaxed. When it came to our vows, they were unbelievable. It was like they were written just for us with all of the personal touches. He is an absolute professional and is an expert at what he does. I highly recommend him not only for local ceremonies but also for out of state ceremonies if you are looking for a truly unique and humbling experience. We cannot thank him enough and hope that we meet again! Thanks so much for making our special day extra special!