NCPS Boutique DJ & Weddings

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Tony and Stephanie were incredible! They were able to meet my budget, answer all of my many questions, and truly provide the most prompt and friendly service of any vendor I've worked with. Stephanie almost always emailed me back within a few hours (sometimes minutes) of my request, even when they were out on site. When I spoke to Tony about a week from our wedding, I didn't give him very much guidance beyond selecting a genre for cocktail hour and dinner time. I trusted his expertise for the dancing and specific selections and I am SO glad I did. Tony had everyone out on the floor dancing until the end of the reception. I truly felt that their professionalism, timeliness, and expertise made my wedding successful. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!
Wedding: 06/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We met Stephanie and Tony at a bridal show at Morais Vineyards and felt comfortable with them off the bat. They were very approachable and had a very simple and sweet setup. What impressed me the most was that after meeting so many people at the bridal show, they remembered me when we contacted them the next week. They even held our wedding date for us when others were interested!

Once we signed the contract, they didn't just forget about us. They touched base with us multiple times and were very responsive when we had questions. They even had a neat client portal we could use to select our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour/dinner, and the reception. It was very easy to use and we could go in an make changes as much as we wanted until 2 weeks prior to the event. A few weeks before the wedding, we had a pre-event consultation to walk through the entire event from the ceremony through the last song to make sure we were on the same page in regards to the ceremony songs, bridal party names, introduction songs, etc.

The day of the event went so smoothly. We did not have to worry about a single thing when it came to music and amplification. For the ceremony, the officiant had a very discreet lapel mic that was loud enough for everyone to hear. The music was right on cue and the volume was perfect (not too loud and not too soft). For the reception, Tony worked very closely with us to make sure the bridal party names were pronounced correctly. We had some very difficult names and he pronounced them beautifully. He also did a great job coordinating a mic for the FOB, best men, and MOH speeches. Then, when it came to the dance music Tony turned it on! The music was tailored to our tastes and I received so many compliments on how wonderful the playlist was. He kept the dance floor filled all night! I would highly recommend NCSP to anyone who is getting married and want a DJ they do not have to worry about. I wish them the best of luck over Hawaii. Aloha!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thanks to Tony and Stephanie, my wedding day was effortless. They were always available for guidance and support during the planning process. Due to their expertise, I followed any advice they had to offer which completely paid off . The timeline changes they recommended were spot-on and even the last minute changes during the reception flowed smoothly.

I was very impressed and grateful with how helpful Tony was throughout the reception. He extended his services outside of the "DJ" job title which was greatly appreciated and certainly didn't go unnoticed. Tony was personable and very welcoming to the guests which I believe helped them feel comfortable to get out on the dancefloor!

Stephanie was the perfect day-of coordinator; it was so reassuring to receive her emails from the moment we became clients all the way up to the wedding day. I loved knowing that she was there for advice, reassurance, or even just to let me vent about the stresses of planning a wedding! It made me feel like our wedding was just as important to her as it was to me. By the time my wedding arrived, I felt like I was talking to a friend, not a vendor, which was very comforting.

My husband and I received countless compliments regarding our wedding, many of them saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and we know that NCPS played a key role in our special day. To put it simply, they are the best!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say about Tony and Stephanie except that they are the best!!!!! Tony took care of all the music, is so organized and willing to make changes the day of if necessary! Not that i don't love Tony but I had the most amazing time working with Stephanie as my day of coordinator. Anything that needed to be taken care of was and anything Stephanie was not sure about she checked with me first. Words can not even describe how amazing these two are as a team and how stress free my day was because of them. Love them both sooooo much!!!! If you are able to book them do it now and you will not regret it!!!
Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stephanie and Tony were wonderful to work with for our wedding. From receiving a quote, planning with Stephanie, and working with Stephanie and Tony the entire experience was more than we expected. They consulted with us and understood our vision of how we wanted our wedding. They were very easy to work with. We could not have asked for better planning and DJ work. Don't hesitate to use Stephanie's planning and/or Tony as your DJ. You will not be disappointed.
Wedding: 03/15/2014

aparna 5 Reviews
Tony was an amazing, amazing DJ. Having a great dance party at our wedding was a major priority for my fiancee and I, and Tony delivered. We got so many compliments on the cocktail hour music, dinner music and later in the night the dance music. He was professional, played amazing music and kept the dance floor going all night. He had music to suit every taste and was very willing to listen to what my fiancee and I wanted. He worked with our vision to make an even better reception than we could have ever hoped for. I have no reservations about giving him and his wonderful, sweet wife Stephanie the full 5 stars. If you can get these guys, book them quick.
Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nor Cal Pro Sound (NCPS) was absolutely the best! I highly recommend using them for Wedding DJ Services. I wanted a DJ that could play wedding music to keep half of my guests happy during the earlier part of the evening, but then could also mix together club style music for the other half of my guests once the party really got started later in the evening. Tony did such a great job, we had so many compliments on the music! Also, I am not a fan of the cheesy line dance songs that you sometimes see overplayed at weddings, but my mother in law absolutely loves them, and I mean LOVES them! It became a running joke between us throughout the planning process that she was going to get the DJ to play all of those songs despite my best efforts to keep them off the play list. Of course Tony reassured me that if I didn't wan them played, he wouldn't play them, but instead I talked to Tony about compiling a special mix that was no more than 5 minutes total of the macarena/electric slide/gangnam style/cupid shuffle etc. Then after the Mother/Son dance, Tony called her back to the floor with this song dedication to get the party started and she was almost in tears she loved it so much! Tony also put together a special last dance mix for our last song! Stephanie was absolutely great through the whole process as well, extremely responsive and she answered all of my questions. They were both a real pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stephanie did an amazing job keeping in communication with me about all of the logistics of our wedding day. Tony DJ'd our wedding and was phenomenal. He did the ceremony music flawlessly and kept the dance floor packed at our reception. They offer competitive pricing and do an excellent job overall. I highly recommend!
Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As every bride knows, you should contact a few different vendors when looking to book for your wedding. After shopping around in the area I live in, I decided to look around our venue. I stumbled across Nor Cal Pro Sound and saw rave reviews online. This must be a good sign, right?! I contacted the company via email and received a reply within 24 hours. AHH!!!! (As the beams from the heavens shined down on me! You would not believe how many people don't respond OR don't respond promptly!) Anyway, the moment I exchanged conversation with Stephanie, I knew that we HAD to have them DJ our wedding. She was personable, yet very professional. When I found out that they had other couples interested in our date, I did not hesitate leaving a deposit! Price was not an issue at this point, because I knew it was the perfect fit. However, out of all the vendors we contacted, they were the most affordable!
Stephanie was so helpful along the wedding planning process. I would sit at my desk and see to my surprise an email from her; she would ask how things were coming along and if I had any questions, etc. Most companies collect your money and you don't hear from until the week before the wedding.
I love that A. they only do weddings. That's what they specialize in! B. Their website is geared to help you! There is an online planner where you can pick out songs you would like to hear during the ceremony or reception. How cool is that?
On the day of, Tony, arrived to the venue a few hours in advance to set up. It was the ONE thing I didn't have to worry about that day because he had EVERYTHING under control.
"Tony, how will the wedding party know when to walk out during the ceremony?!"
"Take a deep breathe. They will see my cue and know to start."
"OH, okay." Like I said, he knew what he was doing!
Tony did a fantastic job entertaining our guests with his selection of music. I couldn't be more happier with their services & highly recommend them for your wedding!

Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and Tony. From the moment we started working with them through our wedding and even after all the celebrating was complete, they were nothing but a pleasure to work with. Prompt, friendly, and flexible, they make a terrific team and for anyone getting married ANYWHERE, I highly recommend their services. We originally hired them as our DJ, but once we learned that Stephanie also offers day-of services, we added that to the tab and I can say without a doubt that it was the best decision we made when planning our wedding.

But first, the music! We had a couple Skype calls with Tony about the type of music we wanted at our wedding, and I just loved his enthusiasm and passion for what he does. My now husband and I are big 90s hip hop fans (I'm totally dating myself by saying that, I realize), and once he heard that, he took it and ran with it. The dance floor was packed all night, which is saying something, since everything was outside sans tents and it was about 50 degrees! People were dancing so much they were shedding layers.

As for the day-of coordinating, Stephanie was ON IT. We had a bunch of issues that day with vendors, including a very late shuttle bus, a completely wrong wedding bouquet, and issues with linens. Stephanie handled EVERYTHING and I had complete peace of mind the entire day because of it. At various points in the night, both Stephanie and Tony would approach my husband and I with updates and small questions, which I appreciated. It was the ultimate in day-of coordination and even if you don't want to hire them as your DJs, hire Stephanie as your day-of coordinator, you won't regret it!
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony and Stephanie are amazing. We had to plan our wedding remotely and as a music snob, I had some challenging asks of both of them. They handled everything to a T and made my wife and I feel extremely comfortable. When it was wedding time, Tony had everything fully prepared. He explained to us that his role was l be in the background, getting people dancing and keeping us happy. He succeeded with flying colors. I believe that by the end of the evening! I had shaken Tony's hand thanking him profusely at least 10 times.

If you want a stellar DJ who will help complete your fairy tale wedding, Nor Cal Pro Sound are your people.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony and Stephanie are GREAT! During our reception, Tony totally rocked the house! He really knew how to set the tone for a great party. I got so many great comments about the music. The music selection was thoughtfully planned--not cheesy at all. Also, Tony was a calm force during the ceremony. He collaborated with my officiant to help everything run smoothly. And it did! Stephanie, kept me on track during this whole process. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Bravo!
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Stephanie and Tony was wonderful from the very beginning! Before our wedding we had several Skype and email chats, and we knew they were the a great fit for our wedding from the start!

Prior to our wedding, they were so helpful - offering suggestions, keeping on schedule and following up when needed. We had some special requests for the obvious songs (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son), and Tony seemed genuinely excited about our choices, which was very reassuring for us! And in other cases, we had no idea about song choice (like for our cocktail hour), and we felt confident that Tony would make the right choices based on our conversations - and we were totally right to trust him!

Our wedding day and venue was VERY wet and raining, and I'm sure this was very difficult for Tony, but he was extremely professional and was able to work everything out. Our ceremony and reception music was perfect! Despite the wet dance floor, our guests risked breaking their necks to dance to the AMAZING music. We could not have been happier with our DJ selection.

Thank you Stephanie and Tony for all your hard work! You were a wonderful asset to our wedding day and would recommend your services to anyone!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
So Im surprised that the highest score available is only a 5 because these two lovely people deserve a 100. I stumbled across Tony and Stephanie on the web, can't remember where now, but I decided to contact them for providing music for our wedding. I had no idea that not only would I get pure professionalism, business know-how, respect, but a blossoming friendship as well! They listened to my and my husbands needs for music and were able to give us the most perfect reception I could have asked for. I requested a few songs that were special to my husband and me and every time they came up, we shared special glances as we both recalled the songs. The DJ-ing service was so good that my photographer and coordinator commented on how talented these two are as well as their playlist. I asked Tony to fill in the gaps with whatever he felt worked and the music list turned out perfect. It fit both my husbands style as well as mine and our guests loved it too.

Additional, these two regularly go above and beyond their contract. They offered to help me if I felt stressed, anything I needed. I cant thank them enough for their talent and support but mostly for their calm, fun, and wonderful attitudes toward everything. Our event venue had some crazy rules and Tony and Stephanie listened to me vent and when necessary, took the air of the place with a grain of salt and kept a lovely smile of their faces. I love meeting good normal people like these two. If you're looking for simply a business transaction, keep looking because that's not what you will get. You will get the best service, and it really is the best, with a friendship to boot. Im so glad I found, met, and worked with NorCal because my reception was perfect and I've acquired to of the most wonderful people as new friends. So much love for these two!!!!
Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I did a lot of research when it came to finding a DJ; they can make or break your wedding and we were not disappointed! Tony was our DJ and he did an amazing job! Young and old were out on the dance floor together and a great mix of music was played to keep everyone dancing! My husband last minute wanted to change the bridal party introduction song and our introduction song and Tony made it happen. Stephanie always replied to emails within a day and was very helpful in picking out songs. We had a pre-event consultation in which we went over everything and were able to ask any questions. I would highly recommend Nor Cal Pro Sound for any event!
Wedding: 08/09/2013

Private User 6 Reviews
We were debating between a band and DJ and ultimately were very happy with Tony and Stephanie at Nor Cal Pro. They were very responsive to our vision for a wedding (primarily guests in their late 20s, mix of current top hits, plus some 80s at the end), and executed perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night and we received lots of compliments for our music.

They also did music for the cocktail reception and dinner, and hit our vision for that perfectly as well. We would definitely use them again (for any major event) and would recommend them enthusiastically to our friends.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
 434-260-0870
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire