Noah Diego's Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Great quality! Really works around your schedule. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

Always great working with Frank! He is always willing to do anything you want. Thanks Frank!

Services Used: Photography

Took amazing pictures of my husband and I. Totally tried his best to get us to relax and enjoy the photo shoot. We loved our pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Does amazing work!! Loved my photos and easy to work with! I highly recommend this photographer for your future wedding. I am very very please with the work done!

Services Used: Photography

Noah Diego's Photography captured the best moments on our special day. We were very happy with all the pictures, we couldn't have made a better choice. Thank you NDP!

Services Used: Photography

Frank is an amazing photographer, I chose Frank for his outstanding skills and attention to detail. He's one of the most well known photographers in South Texas and I was lucky he was available for our special wedding day.

My son got married at La Placita in Pharr TX and Frank was able to capture the glorious event with a sense of creativity and intimateness. My son and daughter in law wanted a non traditional photography approach and Frank was able to take the time to listen to their specific requests, namely that they wanted a lot of candid shots. To this end he was able to shoot off an amazing array of super natural shots that wowed us.

Wedding photography is very personal, and having a photographer such as Frank certainly made my sons event that much more special. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer for that special occasion.

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely love Frank and his work!
Where do I begin…
When we first start contracting our vendors one thing I knew for sure was that we had to have the best videographer and photographer.
Yes, chandeliers, linens, and floral will all look nice for the day, but when it's all said and done none of it will come home with you or last forever.
We hired Frank on a promotional package and knew we were getting an amazing deal! He shot our Save the Date, engagement shoot and wedding day.
He has to be the most creative vendor I hired. If you go along with his crazy ideas, he creates masterpieces. Our Save the Date was definitely one of a kind and everyone loved it!
As far as our engagement shoot, well let me say, there's probably isn't anything Frank isn't willing to do for a great picture.
We haven't looked at our wedding day pictures yet, but I have all the faith in the world in Frank's work. Several of my guest told me he was absolutely everywhere and an amazing one man team.
With time memories will fade and we might find ourselves forgetting about all the little detail or fun we had that day, but that man behind the lens and his work will quickly remind us of our picture perfect wedding!

Laura
11/30/2013

Took amazing photos.... Is extremely consistent, and doesn't take long to nail a beautiful shot!

Karla
11/02/2013

Frank Martinez is a personal friend of my husband and I. His work and professionalism is fantastic and speaks for itself. I definitely recommend him for anyone's wedding, especially if you're looking for something "unique". Thanks again Frank for doing what you do best!!

Services Used: Photography

Great Photographer! Felt very comfortable shooting with Frank. Very flexible on our schedules!

Services Used: Photography

"Frank, the photographer" are probably the first words my husband heard when I first found out I would be planning one of the most important days of my life. Of course he had no idea how important the details and services would be...until, well he did. I still remember telling him that I didn't care to book anything yet EXCEPT one thing, my photographer. Since, my wedding was a destination wedding- Cancun, MX, I knew I had to book Frank ASAP before someone else did or he made plans to close to New Years. I remember the first thing I did without even consulting w my husband the possibility of flying "my photographer" to mexico was ASK frank if it was even a service he provided, to travel internationally, and his only response was, " Yes BUT, i just have to check if it is okay with one person. ", his only limitation was his sons birthday which happened to be the same day, and initially I was saddened because I knew it wouldn't be possible because if I knew anything about Frank, I knew his children were his life. Miraculously, he not only forgot about his fear of flying but he also did what he had to do to make my dream come true and his son gave him his blessing, Frank said yes and I was already the happiest Bride-to-be. I had asked my husband one thing and it was that we could negotiate anything at all, except my photography, that is really the only thing you will have left from what is supposed to be the most important couple of hours of your life, and I wanted it to be from NOAH DIEGO PHOTOGRAPHY, the only photographer I ever trusted to capture the best of me and my life. Each day after the contract was signed, Frank made himself available to plan, I had the most amazing bridal and engagement session and after each session my husband would say…now i know why it was so important to you that it was him,Frank also went out of his way to make a pit stop on his way to another session he had booked on the same day as my Bridal shower, and he took a couple of shots there.

Private User
2+ years ago

.(continued from Lilian) Frank became even a closer friend to my husband and most importantly to my entire family. Frank became a part of our Thanksgiving , our BBQ's our get to gathers, my planning moments, …Frank wouldn't only be capturing the moments, but he would be a friend, a guest, a witness of something more beautiful, that four a couple hours, nothing else in the would matter except for that moment he would witness physically and through a lens to be kept forever, the the real meaning of family and how all of their emotions would take part of that day, and how they would all together make that the most important day of my life. So the it happened…I flew to Mexico one week prior to my wedding with 6 enormous, 20 by 15's pieces of luggage filled with all of my OCDness of (wedding favors, welcome bags, details, more wedding favors, church favors, cards, fans, flip flop giveaways, cameras, …oh and my wedding dress, and my trash the dress / dress. ) A day before the wedding Frank was supposed to arrive, he was supposed to drive to San Antonio with my brother, but instead I received a phone call and my brother arrived without Frank…I had been texting Frank to make sure he wasn't watching any final destination movies that would cause him to freak out and he was still making it on time. All I heard was, "Lily there is a problem, they are not letting my fly because i don't have the proper documentation." Since had never flown internationally he wasn't aware he needed his passport book. After hours of begging customs, and hours of waiting, hours of my anxiety and blood pressure roller coasting, frank did what he had to do: he made important calls, paid fees, he had to make an appointment to the customs office, he paid for an emergency passport, he had to drive to houston to change his flight because his initial flight was not available at any other time until after the wedding…story short. Frank did what he had to do. (Almost done)

Private User
2+ years ago

(continued from Lilian) Drove to houston, got on the plane, with a new passport and made it to my wedding just in time to take pictures of me getting dressed for my wedding that morning. He was not only my hero, but it brought tears to my father's eyes because only he knew how important it was for me for him to take those pictures. Frank made the wedding and we had so much fun, he also stayed an extra day to take my trash the dress session which he had promised me and that alone made me realize how much Frank was willing to do just to make sure he kept his word. That night, my husband was reminded again, why it was so important to me that he would be my photographer…Not only did I have the most amazing moments captured, my trash the dress session photos are amazing, my wedding pictures were all beautiful, and most importantly…..I will forever trust Frank…one happy day, we signed a contract and he gave me his word…and somehow, someway…he made it happen, and he kept it!!! In the end I now hold on to the the most amazing pictures ever and when I received the actual pictures we ordered, my husband was again reminded…and this time he just said WOW, again this is why and I said..I know, I know.. …this review stands as a small token of my appreciation that I herby stand as a witness of how much of human being Frank is, not only are his pictures worth a million smiles, but so is his friendship. Thank you Frank, for…well….. everything !!! (Sorry it was a story that had to be told) :)

Services Used: Photography

Noah Diego Photography's work is amazing. My husband and I are beyond thrilled to have had Frank Martinez as our wedding photographer! He is very dedicated to his work and so creative. He caught some great moments and made us feel comfortable in the process. Did I mention that I can't get over my bridal portraits? Any bride would be lucky to have someone who is able to capture each individuals beauty and turn it into a work of art. We now have one of a kind photos that we will have hanging up in our home for years to come!

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I are extremely happy with our wedding photos taken by Frank from Noah Diego's Photography. Frank truly captured the essence of our beach wedding and we continue to go through our photos and relive that very special day. We have ordered our wedding album and look forward to sharing it with friends and family. It was an AMAZING day and we have the AMAZING photos to prove it for years to come. Thank you Frank for being our wedding photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Frank Martinez with Noah Diego Photography is a unique photographer who has an eye like no other. He gave us beautiful engagement, bridal and wedding photographs which were flawless. The quality of the photos was magnificent and detailed. Frank is a perfectionist and only the best picture will do. He captured the most beautiful images and pictures that will last a lifetime. Most importantly Frank becomes your friend and someone you can count on to deliver a quality photo. I would highly recommend him to any bride looking for a unique and artistic photographer that thinks outside the box.