NJHAIRDESIGNS

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Wonderful to work with and she did a great job with my hair as the bride and all of my bridesmaid, my mom and flower girl. She was willing to give each girl the time they deserved and gave them the style they wanted. Highly recommend Her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jeanine did an absolute wonderful job with the bridal party's hair. She was responsive, efficient and was great to work with. I would wholeheartedly recommend her and hope to work with her again soon!

Jackie
09/21/2014

Jeanine did a wonderful job for my wedding hair as well as for my mom and my maid of honor. From the moment I contacted her via email she was quick with her response, and flexible with any of the times I needed to meet. She listened to what I wanted exactly for my hair for my wedding day, and I was so happy with the outcome! She is a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jeanine provided services for my September 2014 wedding (four bridesmaids, one junior bridesmaid and one flower girl) and everyone looked amazing! She arrived early and finished with enough time so our photographers could take extra pictures in the hotel before we left for our first location. From trial to day of, Jeanine was super responsive and I couldn’t be happier with her professionalism and expertise. She is an absolute sweetheart and made everyone feel so comfortable :)

Tara
07/05/2014

Jeanine from NJ Hair Designs was absolutely fabulous!!! She listened to everything I wanted - I did a trial with her before booking, was extremely pleased, booked her and then a couple of months later completely changed my mind in what I wanted for my wedding hair. I sent her a couple of emails with pictures of what I then wanted and with just that she was able to deliver beautifully!!! :) The only bummer was that my veil had the clip for updos or low back buns (what I originally wanted) and my photographer had me do all these ridiculous shots (like being hoisted up in the air multiple times), which as the groomsmen and husband were doing the veil kept getting pulled and it ruined the effect that Jeanine had created....so going back I would DEFINITELY recommend having her on site before the ceremony for touch ups!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jeanine is a pleasure to work with ~ she took the look from the picture I showed her with the changes I wanted and gave me exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day. She is so friendly and easy to work with ~ she arrived early, finished early and helped ease the rush of the day. I love going to her for special events or regular hair cuts ~ she is great!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used NJ Hair Designs (Janine) for my hair and also my bridesmaids and mother's hair. She did a wonderful job on all of us, we all looked great and the looks lasted all day long. She also arrived right on time, ready to work, and got all 6 of us done in 3 hours. I also thought she was great during my hair trail, she tried 3 different looks and made sure I was happy with the final one. I highly recommend NJ Hair Designs for bridal hair.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jeanine did an amazing job on the hair for my bridesmaids, moms, and me for my wedding! I would 100% recommend her for anyone looking for a hairstylist for their wedding. She is so sweet and down to earth. She spent so much time with me at the trial trying different options since only had a broad idea of what I wanted. My hair turned out better than I ever anticipated. All of the bridesmaids had updo's that fit their look perfectly. She did 11 peoples hair and was done in enough time for the photographers to take extra pictures of the bridal party. I am lucky to have found her!

Aileen
11/16/2013

Jeanine did my hair on my wedding day. She did a phenomenal job and listened to what I wanted and delivered what I had pictured! My hair looked amazing on my wedding day in my pictures and I'm still getting compliments on how wonderful I looked. Jeannine did a superb job and I'd recommend her to any bride.

Helayne
11/02/2013

Jeanine was so easy to work with. Before the wedding, she came to my daughter's (the bride's) apartment for a trial wedding "do"; when my daughter wanted a slight change in the hairstyle, she started over & the resulting hairstyle was exactly what she wanted. All this was done in less than 1 hour. On the wedding day, Jeanine came to the hotel where we were staying on time; she quickly & efficiently styled the bridesmaids' hair & recreated my daughter's dream hairstyle! She was friendly and joined in the conversations; in addition she stayed a little longer after she was done so that the photographer could take pictures of her placing the flower and veil on my daughter's hair. I couldn't have asked for more!

Nara
11/01/2013

Jeanine is amazing! She took her time to make my hair look exactly the way I envisioned it. We were late being let into the hotel room and I was a wreck... not Jeanine she was willing to start doing our hair in the lobby if necessary! I recommend her highly.

Michele
10/13/2013

Jeanine at NJ Hair Designs was a pleasure to work with. I found her while googling hair stylists for my wedding and booked a trial with her. Not only did she complete my trial and wedding day hair, she has also cut and colored mine several times. Jeanine is always friendly, courteous and professional. She did a fantastic job with me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day!

carin
09/15/2013

My hair was beautiful for my wedding... I loved it. Jeanine was fast, friendly, and fabulous. Thank you thank you

Lauren
08/17/2013

Jeanine at NJ Hair Designs did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding! Jeanine was creative, professional and very easy to work with. We had many different hair types (myself, my mother, grandmother, and three bridesmaids all had our hair done) and I had a special request to incorporate a brooch into my updo, each of us was so happy with how our hair came out. I highly recommend NJ Hair Designs.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jeanine did a wonderful job on my hair and several bridesmaids' hair the morning of my wedding. She arrived right on time and got to work immediately with her magic. She took her time with each of us, asking for our input and offering some suggestions as well. She was extremely pleasant and down to earth. She made the morning prep go very smoothly and everyone was very pleased with their hair. I highly recommend Jeanine!

Melissa
08/09/2013

Jeanine was recommended to me by Gina Brozon and I am glad she was. A family friend was doing my hair and my mom and sister so a second hairstylist was required for the rest of the girls, including the flower girl. Never meeting Jeanine before I was a little unsure but her reviews as well as pictures online were positive. Jeanine listened to all of the girls and where some touchups were required she was willing to fix. She even trimmed one of the girls bangs for her!!! Everyone was very happy and Jeanine was very polite and professional. I would hire her again... but I\'m only getting married once!! :)