Night Day Productions

Night Day Productions

Toronto, ON M6N 3C6 | map
Style: Documentary, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, Montage ...
Liability Insurance: No

(4.8 / 5.0)
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nishi was fantastic to respond always so quickly. She bailed me out of a jam at the last minute when my previous videographer decided to cancel. The videographer was friendly and professional and made everyone feel at ease. He was never in peoples way but got some fantastic footage. The value for money compared to the other places I researched was the best by far!

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nishi and Kwoi were fantastic! Kwoi was very friendly and professional and did an awesome job capturing guests' well wishes. He also got great footage throughout the night and wasn't very intrusive at all.

It was easy communicating with Nishi. She is very flexible, professional and accommodating. The video editing was great, and the final product wasn't 'cheesy' at all. Having the online site to share the video with was an added bonus.

Both Nishi and Kwoi are REALLY nice people. We were truly blessed to have found them and we are so glad to have them be a part of our special day.

• Wedding: 08/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nishi and her team did a fantastic job and I am really pleased with the service. Nishi is great to work with on all things from selecting what we will do and scheduling to payments to pulling together the finished product. Her team were very professional a the wedding, captured all the great moments and the final product is incredible. She lives by her 'no cheese' policy and delivers a crisp, clean and memory filled piece of work.

• Wedding: 05/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Night Day Productions do our photos and videos for our wedding was the best decision ever! The videos are just perfect especially the one that captures the highlights of our special day! The photo shots we got were great too... we have lots to choose from to create our wedding albums! Working with Night Day Productions was easy and fun.. makes it 100% better with the stresses of wedding planning! Great job Night Day Productions!!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
Services Used: Photography, Videography
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Excellent customer service and good value. I would highly recommend Night Day Productions for videography.

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Nishi, she was helpful and informative and gave us the best value for our dollar! Her finished products are great and having the website to share was icning on the cake.

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I did comparison shopping for our wedding photographer but Night Day Productions was not only the most affordable (a factor when you're on a tight budget) but also have the style that suits us best (non-mainstream, candid, classy and real) and are down to earth. Nishi and Maylynn are great in many ways and we feel that Night Day was an integral part of our wedding day! Their contribution to our memories are priceless. I would recommend them highly!

• Wedding: 05/20/2009
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were amazing!!! very professional at the wedding, a pleasure to deal with before and after. I got my wedding video super quick and the results were spectacular.

I would recommend them to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

they were great they were very professional and nice.

• Wedding: 06/05/1990
416-821-8669
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards