Nicole Dixon Photographic

Nicole Dixon Photographic

Powell, OH 43065 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OUR PICTURES WERE STUNNING, CREATIVE, UNIQUE, GORGEOUS. And Nicole is a pure joy to work with. I'd recommend her to any and everyone!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Profile Picture
Kelsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was so amazing to work with! She is organized, timely, and very professional. Her work is so beautiful and authentic. She and her 2nd shooter Becky were real troopers during our winter wedding. After seeing our engagement photos I couldn't WAIT to see the wedding images. We were so happy that we selected her. Photography is truly an investment and Nicole is well worth the investment. She is so confident and clearly talented. We will definitely work with her again for family portraits and the like!

• Wedding: 12/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was such a pleasure to work with. She is so friendly, professional and talented. She made my husband and I feel relaxed, offered excellent direction and made the whole process a breeze. The pictures turned out wonderfully and perfectly captured our special day.

• Wedding: 05/24/2012
Profile Picture
Ellen
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was amazing and we loved all of our photos!! It was hard to choose for our album. She was great on our wedding day and guests didn't even realize she was there

• Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole Dixon is a very talented Photographer. She made everything easy from the planning stages to our wedding day and even post-wedding. She kept everyone organized and on schedule. She will forever be apart of our lives; she captured our most special day! We love her and her staff!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When selecting a photographer for our wedding, my husband and I searched endlessly on the internet and finally came across Nicole Dixon's website. I truly feel like finding her was a blessing. She was so easy to work with and was always easy to reach when needed. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos. Nicole came to our town a day early and scouted out locations for our pictures. She was so creative when finding these locations- they were perfect. Nicole captured the joy and emotion throughout our wedding. We have so much fun looking through the photos and remembering what was happening during those exact moments. We never even noticed her taking pictures. I couldn't be any happier with her work. :)

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole is the bomb. Fun, easy going, put my groom at ease, and delivered some amazing photos that I am currently obsessing over.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I researched and researched to find the best photographer and i believe Nicole is the BEST. From the engagement photos to the wedding photos, they turned out absolutely beautiful. She has an amazing talent to capture the special moments. I just received my wedding album less than two months after my wedding and i couldn't be happier. The quality you receive from Nicole is the very best. I would recommend her to any future bride. She also does family portraits, birth, etc. I'm using her again when our first child is born. I have no complaints and my entire family loves the pictures.
Thanks! Barbara

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I plan to use her for ALL my weddings. . . Just kidding. She's amazing. She captured the day in a way I never thought possible. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We asked Nicole to go above and beyond her "normal" job duties by asking her to travel with us via cruise ship to our final wedding destination of Cozumel, Mexico. I wasn't expecting Nicole to start the photo process the morning we arrived at the local airport to embark on our trip, but I'm so happy she started snapping photos early. Now we have wonderful memories of not only the wedding day, but the days leading up to the wedding, including the flights to Florida, the cruise ship dinners and activities and the day before our wedding (spent celebrating in Key West). Of course, the beach wedding photos are the highlight of the entire package with Nicole's unique and amazing touch. Her work never ceases to amaze me.
I never considered working with another photographer and I would ask all brides and grooms reading this not to wait another second - book Nicole! There's no reason to consider anyone else!

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As one of the only things that lasts after your big day, pictures were one of the most important things to me when planning my wedding. I'm glad that I made picking Nicole my priority! I have a lot of friends who got married the same year that I did, and they all agree that my wedding pictures are the best that they've ever seen! One friend, who wasn't able to attend the wedding, said "I can see the life and emotion in every picture - I feel like I was there!" Nicole had all of my proofs available for me to view when I returned from my honeymoon - how fun to see them right away! Even though I live in Texas, she worked quickly and diligently with me via email and phone to put together a beautiful wedding album and custom framed piece for my home in a very timely manner. The results were beautiful - my album is really a piece of art rather than just a book holding some pictures! If you have the flexibility, I would pick your wedding day for whenever she is available!

• Wedding: 07/30/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole did both my sister's wedding and mine and both sets of photos from the events turned out absolutely beautiful. She has a talent for capturing candid, spontaneous shots that really creates a sense of emotion in the pictures. Nicole makes you comfortable in front of the camera. Nicole is by far the best photographer in Columbus!

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On July 11, 2009 I married the most wonderful man. My husband and I have countless memories of our big day and many of them were captured on film by our marvelous photographer Nicole Dixon. From the moment we first met her we knew instantly we wanted her to be our photographer. She was incredible to say the least. Nicole was so easy to work with and made both my husband and I feel completely comfortable throughout our wedding day. She is an extremely talented artist and has an amazing gift when it comes to capturing precious moments on camera. Nicole's photographs are vibrant in color and stunningly exquisite. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional photographer that will be a part of making your memories last forever.

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I really wanted to have the kind of pictures you could never forget, ones we will show our grandchildren one day and that is what we found in Nicole. She is not only an amazing person but a very talented photographer who made my Husband and I's dreams come true! The pictures came back even more beautiful then we thought they could and it's all because of Nicole's amazing work. She is a must have photographer at every wedding! THANK YOU SO MUCH NICOLE!! ERICA AND DYLAN COLLNER May 23, 2009

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have used Nicole Dixon's services for 2 very important events in my life; my wedding, and the birth of my first son.
You will not find a friendlier face out there and she has the capability to blend into the day. You will not feel yourself constantly posing for pictures taking time away from your big day. One of her gifts is that she gets amazing natural shots and her awareness of color and emotion makes her photos stand out from the rest. She is current and relevant and no two weddings are shot the same. I look back at our wedding photos and fall in love with them every time; she captured our personalities perfectly.
She spent hours at the hospital with us the night my son was born. The record of that event is absolutely priceless and still brings me to tears 3 years later.
If you want beautiful, emotional photos taken, contact Nicole. Weddings, anniversary sessions, family photos, maternity, birth, boudoir and beyond; Nicole Dixon's outstanding photos will capture the moments you'll want to relive again and again.

• Wedding: 02/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole photographed my wedding and my sister' wedding and both experiences were great. She was extremely professional throughout the entire process and was extremely flexible when it came to meeting in person. Most importantly, her shots were absolutely gorgeous, she was able to capture every detail of the day, and her finished product speaks for its self. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a photographer.

• Wedding: 11/01/2008
614-718-0892
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards