NH Images Photography & Video
603.566.7911 / 603.831.5073
4 Huffy Circle
Nashua, NH 03062  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
NH Images exceeded my every expectation! Peter is professional, flexible and friendly, while remaining unobtrusive. The perfect wedding photographer. He takes great pictures, but you never feel he interferes with the intimacy. He has great, original ideas. A total pleasure to work with. Totally amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend!
Wedding: 08/02/2014

Nicole 5 Reviews
Peter Clayman was our photographer and Leah was our videographer. We couldn't be happier with the services they provided. Peter was so easy to work with and helped us plan out all the shots we wanted. He even gave us great tips on how to maximize our time with him. He was also incredibly flexible on our wedding day when we wanted to do a lot of impromptu photos during the reception. We loved how he took charge and got in all the shots we wanted. He even uploaded some special shots to his blog shortly after the wedding! That was a wonderful surprise since we weren't expecting to see anything for 2 months. We are really looking forward to see all the photos and our video! We highly recommend NH images for wedding photography and videography!
Wedding: 07/26/2014

Christina 7 Reviews
I could not have asked for a better photographer or videographer for my wedding. Peter did our photography, and he was incredibly flexible and professional. Things ran behind during our reception, and he was very thorough and accommodating. He made sure we felt as if we were in good hands, which is incredibly comforting for a stressed out bride! Peter also did our engagement shoot, and my husband and I were a little nervous beforehand. Not only did Peter make us feel comfortable during our shoot, but he had us laughing and relaxed before our shoot was over. He is a true professional, and his passion for photography shines through his work. Thank you!

Jaime did our videography, and I did not meet her prior to our wedding. However, as soon as Jaime came to my room to shoot some beginning footage, I felt at ease and excited about her work. She is extremely talented and flexible. Our sneak peek has already made us incredibly excited to see our wedding video. Thank you!

If you are lucky enough to score the Peter/Jaime photo/video team, consider yourself extremely fortunate.
Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Peter, Jaime, and the staff at NH Images are wonderful. They listened to everything that I was hoping for in the months leading up to the wedding, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the shots I wanted on the day of the wedding. Both my videographer and photographer ended up staying over an hour later than they were contracted to catch the beautiful sunlight we had! I felt totally comfortable with my videographer and photographer, which was important to me and I know that will come across in the shots. I have not yet received the pictures or video, but I know they will be beautiful.

Thank you NH Images for capturing all of the special moments of our big day!
Wedding: 06/28/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Peter was awesome! He was organized, professional and helpful. We felt comfortable with him from the first meeting and it continued until the wedding day. He was a great addition to our wedding and took amazing pictures!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Peter as our photographer for our April 12th wedding. He was awesome! We met with him close to a year before the wedding and booked him right away, and he did our engagement shoot also. He was very professional but also made us feel so comfortable! I hate getting my picture taken and my fiance never smiles in pictures, but he somehow got us to look natural and the pictures we have seen so far are so amazing! The day went so smoothly...he arrived early and we had our whole shot list planned out so no time was wasted. The pre-wedding planning visit was very thorough and allowed the day to run more smoothly. Peter knew we wanted to go to as much of our cocktail hour as possible, and he made it happen! I figured we'd maybe get to go to 20 minutes, but because we got so many shots done during our "first look" and pre-ceremony photos, we only had to take a handful with extended family after the ceremony and then went right to cocktail hour. We can't wait to see the rest of our photos..the few that Peter posted a few days after the wedding were great, and it was nice to get a little preview so quickly! He always responded right away to our questions throughout the process...and his prices are GREAT for the quality of work he does!! Thank you Peter!

We also added videography at the last minute and are SO glad we did. Matt was our videographer and Jaime does the editing. Matt (and Peter) were both so unobtrusive, I hardly realized they were there! But somehow Matt managed to get so much footage...our sneak peek was SO awesome and I don't know how he got all the footage without getting in the way of everything! Matt also got there early, and Jaime got the sneak peek out within a week, which was so fun to watch. I would highly recommend NH Images for both photo and video...I literally have NO complaints or criticisms...it was a perfect day and NH Images really made sure we will have the best possible photos and videos to remember it :)
Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
NH Images is a phenomenal company. We live in Florida but married in NH and all of our contacts with NH Images were via phone until our wedding day. Our initial consultation with Peter via phone immediately put us at ease and he really seemed to "get us" as a couple. Our email/phone/video interactions with Jaime Wood (videographer) and Sarah Shulte (photographer) were light hearted and friendly, which is a perfect match for us. On our actual wedding day, both were prompt, considerate, sweet and genuinely happy to be there to capture our wedding. Everything went perfectly and our wedding video is AMAZING. It allow us to relive the day over and over again. We are very excited to see all of our pictures and have every confidence they will also be amazing. NH Images deserves every ounce of praise and every award in this industry- they are truly top notch and it was a pleasure and honor to work with them.

Katie Galanes & Ashley Emery
Wedding: 04/04/2014

Private User 7 Reviews
We could not be more happy with Peter (photography) and Bill (videography). My husband and I are not picture people and Peter made my husband especially feel so comfortable and actually excited over our photos. Peter set up and took the most amazing photo that we wanted everyone to see it immediately. The photos were not cheesy and while we agreed before the wedding on which photos we wanted, Peter was still able to keep the set up of our "first look" a surprise and it was beyond wonderful. During the actual ceremony and reception, I hardly even knew that they were there which I really appreciated because it isn't pleasant to have cameras in your face. I cannot speak more highly about NH Images. The value was the best in comparison to others and Peter made the process so simple. We were very lucky to get them for our wedding.
Wedding: Recently Married

Kathleen 4 Reviews
Jaime Wood was phenomenal to work with. She has a gift to figure people out and put it together in the most touching way. We had a perfect wedding day and to see our sneak peek video only 48 hours after the wedding happened was the best surprise of all. My husband and I loved Jaime from the first moment we met her. She was professional and a truly gifted artist. I could not say enough good things about her and her staff. She is simply the absolute BEST! Thank you Jaime you are so gifted at what you do!!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime, Nathan, Morgan, and the entire team at NH Images are amazing! The quality, flexibilty, and dedication of everyone at NH Images made our experience top notch. The passion of the videographers and the details of the editing cannot be beat. Our sneak peak looks great...and we can't wait to see the final video. I will forever recommend NH Images to everyone and anyone who asks. Thanks & xo, Jenny (& Darren)
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have so many magnificent things to say about Jaime Wood. First off, if any couple is considering videography, which you should, just stop your search now, save yourself some time, and book Jaime. Many of the videographer’s we spoke to were essentially all about selling themselves and were uninterested in finding out what WE actually wanted. Then we met with Jaime, who is by far one of the most humble and amazing individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting and feel blessed to call her a friend. Jaime was so welcoming and the first thing she said was; “So tell me about you two!” It was a breath of fresh air to have someone genuinely interested in us and how we envisioned our wedding. One of our best decisions was booking Jaime. She went above and beyond normal expectations. She frequently checked in with me to see how I was doing. She offered support and guidance during any obstacles throughout the planning process. The wedding day she arrived early and dove right into filming. Jaime even stayed late to get footage of everyone dancing because we were running behind. By the end of the day my husband and I had nicknamed her Ninja Jaime because we rarely ever saw her the entire day. We are still laughing about one point when our photographers were changing positions and we were standing in between takes and we heard “Hey guys over here” and we look to see Jaime completely in the tall reeds of the golf course with just her camera poking out. Within 4 days our sneak peek was posted for us to share with friends and family. I have watched it over 20 times and still cry each time I watch it. I am blown away by her ability to capture such raw beautiful moments, times where my husband and I had no idea she was filming. The ability to capture these moments is truly a gift and Jaime has it. We are forever grateful for the irreplaceable memories Jaime has given us. It is a priceless memory that we can cherish and share with family and friends for years to come.-Kaye & Konrad
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We can't say enough good things about Jaime and NH Images!! We were absolutely thrilled with how our video came out and Jaime was a pleasure to work with. Jaime was able to capture all of the special moments of our day and put them together in a very artistic, personal way. There were actually a few moments that we don't even remember and somehow Jaime was able to be in the right place at the right time to get them on film. She is amazing and very talented at what she does!! The video sneak peak came out while we were on our honeymoon and we couldn't stop watching it! It really felt like she understood us and captured who we are as a couple - the music she used felt as if it was picked out specifically for us - we loved it!! Also, the way she cuts the raw footage into different segments really makes it easy to watch certain parts of your day without having to sit thorugh a whole long video. Anyways, I could go on and on, but if anyone is on the fence about getting a videographer - this was one of the best decisions we made!! I know we will continue to watch this video again and again for years to come and it really helps you relive how you felt that day!
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Private User 3 Reviews
When we started planning our wedding, we didn't think we wanted to have a cinematographer. In our minds we saw that cheesy wedding film of a camera making its way around the room with everyone addressing the bride and groom. Trust me, the films from NH images are not that! After seeing a few of their sneak peeks online we didn't give hiring them a second thought. If we recall correctly, NH Images was the first vendor we hired and it was over a year before the wedding!! From that day we began watching every sneak peek that came out of their studio and we didn't see one that we didn't love! The sneak peeks they provide are awesome and the finished product they produce is absolutely wonderful. The cinematic film is truly unique and helps you live out the wonderful day all over again, including some things you didn't see the first time! We were blown away with what we received!

It doesn't stop with a wonderful wedding film though! The service we received from these professionals was a great experience. We dealt with Jamie and Jon, the two of them were amazing! Jon our cinematographer for the wedding was friendly, enthusiastic, fun and really added something special to our day. He was also a pleasure to work with and did a great job capturing our big day. Jamie the lead cinematographer and producer is a truly wonderful and genuine person! We not only feel like we obtained a professional that was great at her work but also gained a friend!

If you're looking for a cinematographer for your wedding, look no further. The team at NH Images is all you need and they're worth every penny! We couldn't recommend them more and if we could give them more than 5 stars here we would!
Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the moment we met Peter my (now) husband and I knew Peter would be capturing our wedding photos. He truly does amazing work. He will go up and beyond for anyone and he surely did that with us. Peter made sure we felt comfortable and relaxed with every picture. After getting all my wedding photo's back a few weeks ago I am so happy with all my photo's. He has such creative ideas. My husband and I can not say enough good things about Peter.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
NH images is truly a great business to work with first and foremost. They are locally owned and operated and have great staff members. My now husband and I met with Peter about 5 times at his home (he only needed to meet with us once or twice) during our planning process. He answered all our questions, and then allowed another meeting to answer all my parents questions too. He takes pride in his work and it shows, he is also truly passionate about his employees. The shout outs they do on facebook are so nice to see also. We had Cathy for our photographer and she was absolutely fantastic. She arrived earlier than scheduled and was patient with the getting ready process. She did way more than photographer duties-she helped me get dressed and had all sorts of great tips for me. She also caught a first look between my father and I that is truly unforgettable. We had a rather unruly crowd gathering during our picture time and she was very patient with that and knew how to control a group. She also helped my husband and I sneak out for a few undisturbed private picture taking moments during a lull in the reception also. Matt was our videographer and I heard from countless people how they didn't even know he was there. He was so sneaky and that's exactly what you want during your wedding and that's how you catch all the candid moments! We would choose NH images all over again, thank you so much!
Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was so lucky to have hired NH Images Photography and Video to record my wedding on July 6th at the Omni Mt. Washington Resort. While their photography work was stunning, I chose them only for my videography needs as I already had a photographer booked.

My goal in booking a videographer was to book someone that knew how to capture the truly precious moments of a wedding - I wasn't interested so much in capturing my husband slipping a ring on my finger as I was with capturing the tears in my father's or husband's eyes, or the sound of my husband's 97-year old grandma laughing and smiling with joy. I wanted someone to capture the deeper, more beautiful and unique side of my wedding, and Jon from NH Images lived up to these wants.

On the day of the event, Jon and my photographers worked closely to capture the special moments of my wedding. He was SUCH a pleasure to work with, and really made me and my husband feel comfortable. He was creative in how he worked, and captured the essence of our wedding perfectly.

NH Images has a great process for ensuring your needs are met - I had to fill out a very detailed questionnaire prior to my wedding to ensure they captured my wedding exactly how I had envisioned it, from the songs played in the video to the style of videography. In the end, it came out better than I could have asked.

As I was planning my wedding, a lot of my already-married friends said, "Don't hire a videographer - it's a waste of money." Well, let me tell you - QUITE the opposite. Probably the best money spent. A photo of your husband seeing you for the first time in your wedding gown is great...but a video? To actually be able to relive that moment over and over again? THAT is priceless. And to have someone as great as Jon behind the camera - you know you're going to be able to relive everything for years and years to come (and show your great-grandkids!!)

HIGHLY recommended.
Wedding: 07/06/2013
 603-566-7911
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire