Newman and Moore Music

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Newman...what can I say about him! He was amazing. The music he played was perfect, everyone was up dancing, even the one's that said they don't dance. He was professional when needed to be, but he was just a blast! I even got to visit with him a couple days after the wedding and he just couldn't stop talking about it and how much fun it was. He was one of the best parts and definitely made our wedding reception special and one to remember for a long time!

Services Used: DJ

Newman does an excellent job. He keeps the event going, is professional and give you your money worth.
I hirer him again in a heart beat.

Services Used: DJ

Newman was an awesome DJ! My husband and I were just thrilled with his service! I am so excited to write this review because when I look back to the reception the music was PERFECT. Newman had the whole crowd dancing and having a blast the entire time. My father in law actually said to me, "Wow, this DJ picks right every song," and I couldn't have agreed more. Newman has Dan and I's highest recommendation. He made our reception so memorable and special. We will forever look back at what a fabulous time we both had! Excellent job!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you Newman for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding. Our guests enjoyed the variety of music you played and we appreciated your flexibility in playing requested songs from our list as well as our guests' lists. You did a wonderful job in keeping the reception lively by playing both fast and slow songs that all of our guests could dance to. We truly appreciated your ability to interact with us and the guests all night. Thank you for spending an evening with us in our wedding celebration! We will definitely use your services again if the time arises.

Thanks again!
~Steven and Jennifer LaCour~

Services Used: DJ

Newman is fantastic! I interned at BOB 94.9 about 6 years ago before I went to college and knew that I wanted to use Newman as our DJ when I got married. He played a great mix of songs and really kept the energy up! People didn't stop dancing until the hotel staff started clearing up the reception!

Services Used: DJ

Newman will always have our highest recommendation.

Services Used: DJ

Newman did an excellent job as DJ for our wedding. Everything worked out great, will def. recommend him to all my family and friends!

Services Used: DJ

Played the perfect music at the perfect time all night long. Fun, fun, fun! I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Personalizes the night for you and your style and is incredibly flexible throughout the night.

Newman,
Ashley and I wanted to thank you for a wonderful time on May 1st. We had the time of our life with you as our DJ. I know for a fact that our guests enjoyed as well. Thanks again and hope to see you in January !!!

Andy/Ashley Braden

Services Used: DJ

I would recommend Moore Music's DJ services to any future brides! They were very helpful with music choices and very friendly to work with! The wedding reception went excellent and smooth! The music was awesome and everyone was up dancing! We had a wonderful time! Thank you Moore Music!!!

Profile Picture
soon2bmrsmcgrath
10/18/2008

Newman did such an awesome job as a DJ for our wedding I was very happy with him. He kept the party going all night long and people who I never would have thought would be on the dance floor were up there letting loose. I HIGHLY recommend him to nayone who wants a great DJ who will keep the party going until the very end.

Services Used: DJ

We LOVED having Newman as a DJ- he did a great job and our guests loved him, very easy to work with!

Services Used: DJ

We had Newman DJ our wedding and it was the best wedding decision we made! First of all Newman's price was extremely reasonable considering he is a local star and is very busy with his radio show. Leading up to the wedding we were in constant communication with him and he was very helpful and nice in putting up with our nagging emails! About a week before the wedding he invited us to meet with him at his studio where we went over the structure of the wedding and let me tell you he stuck to what we asked for.

The day of the wedding he was there on time, set up and ready to go. My wife and I are convinced that Newman made our wedding more fun then we had ever imagined. He kept everyone's spirits up and had everyone dancing, even those who we didn't expect to. He was also very conscientious to our desired music styles and to take requests of the wedding guests. In summary, selecting Newman to DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made and myself, my wife and everyone at our wedding would highly recommend Newman to DJ your next event!

1 person found this review helpful

he was awsome and very flexable with the time frame.

Services Used: DJ

Newman played the music we wanted, and got our crowd dancing. It was a blast!

Services Used: DJ

Newman was just all around great to work with.