New Leaf Photography

New Leaf Photography

Contemporary Photojournalism with a Traditional Portrait Flare

West Chester, PA 19382 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagem...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted P...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing experience working with New Leaf. They helped make our special day the best of our lives and captured memories that will last a lifetime. Extremely professional, highly skilled, meticulous, and easy to work with. I can't imagine a better experience and would recommend to others.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The photographers at New Leaf did a beautiful job with our engagement photos, and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Likewise, our wedding photos came out wonderfully, with special attention paid to those shots that were most important to us. The photographers were very friendly and did a great job arranging the formal shots, and were equally talented in capturing the many candid photos throughout the evening. Their prices are very reasonable, especially given the fantastic results. I would definitely recommend New Leaf Photography for engagement and wedding photos!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Nicole are amazingly talented photographers! Highly recommend them to photograph any special event. You will be blown away of how fabulous you look in the final pictures! They are a breeze to work with too.. Funny, extremely creative, organized, and passionate about capturing the moment. They made me and my husband feel comfortable and they were always available to answer any questions we had about the process... My husband and I can't wait to see them again when they photograph our baby shower this spring!! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Like stealth, they took hundreds of photos without being in the way. Erin and Nicole were awesome. Would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with New Leaf Photography. You get a major bang for your buck. Their pricing is reasonable and they are also very flexible with creating a package that works for you. Erin and Nicole are very professional, creative, and personable which makes working with them very comfortable because let's face it, it's not always natural to have your photo taken for hours!

We loved the creative and artistic photos they created for us, so different and unique! They make it very easy to view your photo proofs online and you get a DVD with all photos post event which is awesome! Not to mention you get a ton of photos! Their quality of photos is excellent we were very happy with the overall outcome, there were a few traditional photos that we missed so just make sure whoever your photographer is to remind them of what you want.

We also had a photo booth that i highly recommend! Makes for some very memorable photos of your guests.

We are definitely showcasing our photos all over our house. Thanks to Erin and Nicole for celebrating New Year's Eve with us!

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Nicole are amazingly talented. Not only were they in tuned with my vision for pictures - they made my entire bridal party and family look like movie stars! I didn't give them much of a location, but they really were able to capture the most special day of my life. Check them out in the Philadelphia Inquirer's wedding column from April 6, 2011: http://bit.ly/gEsX2y All future brides - call on New Leaf Photography if you want a professional, reliable, kind and patient photographers. You will be so glad you did! Thanks :)

• Wedding: 02/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

New Leaf did a fantastic job photographing my wedding! The photographers were very professional and friendly. The pictures they took were beautiful, and their ability to use photojournalism to tell the 'story' of my wedding made it truly special. I would absolutely recommend New Leaf Photography for everyone's wedding. It was a great experience working with this company.

• Wedding: 07/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at New Leaf Photography were fabulous! Erin and Nicole were so professional, yet kind and very flexible. They were very patient with all my questions, and crazy ideas.

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

New Leaf photography provided my husband and I excellent service! They were very helpful, down to earth and flexible. They know what they were doing and took great photographs for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

• Wedding: 09/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

New Leaf photographed my wedding. It was a small, personal event, so we chose a small, personal company to do our photography. They did an absolutely amazing job...capturing all of the candid moments that we wanted to have forever. Erin, our photographer, didn't miss a thing! Our photos were even better than I had hoped...she captured moments that I didn't have a chance to see during the wedding. Very professional AND flexible...a hard combination to come across. Thanks so much for making our special day last forever!

• Wedding: 05/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent photography services. I have hired New Leaf twice since the wedding for additional family events that required a professional photographer. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/08/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Nicole were the very best! We have an incredible quality and amount of pictures to commemorate our day! There are a few pictures that I don't have a great shot of but they really didn't miss a thing!

• Wedding: 03/21/2011
484-639-8600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards