New Arts Ensembles

Value
Flexibility
Private User
06/26/2015

Kristen was extremely personable and accommodating! We'd seen Jackson and Maggie play at venues around town and were SO honored to have them play at our reception.

Kathy
06/06/2015

We hired Kristin on harp and Ricardo on violin for my daughter's wedding, which was held at the Georgia State Railroad Museum in Savannah. I dealt with Kristin directly during the planning process. She was very accommodating and helped in suggesting the type music we needed. She also quickly learned one of the songs before our event. We also purchased their sound package, which worked out perfectly. Kristin and Ricardo were right on cue during the ceremony with no gaps. They also performed during cocktail hour. They sounded absolutely wonderful and made my daughter's wedding a very memorable one.

Raine
05/16/2015

I hired a duo of a harpist and a violinist to play for the my daughter's wedding ceremony. They did a beautiful job. The music was wonderful. They were very easy to contact and have a wide range of songs. My daughter was able to get the exact music she wanted. I was able to do everything on the phone or by email. The wedding planner thought they were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I had a string duo and a soloist. The musicians were very professional and did a beautiful job. I highly recommend Sheila Berg as a soloist, she has a beautiful voice and you will not be disappointed. Kristin King kept me informed and even was able to make the date work with the string duo, even though they had another performance afterward, she was able to schedule them for our wedding in addition. Many would have just said they were already booked for that evening but she looked where both events were taking place and due to the closeness of them both was able to accommodate us.

Allison
04/04/2015

They were so great to work with.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Eric Jones, you blessed our wedding in an amazing way! I don't know what more to say. Under his musical direction, he and his trio (trumpet, upright bass) beautifully executed the music at our ceremony and cocktail reception. From jazz standards to spirituals to gospel, they nailed it. It was beautiful, uplifting and a moving accompaniment to our special day. THANK YOU!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Kristin was amazing to work with and her music just made the ceremony magical. She was very responsive beforehand with great - and non-intrusive - suggestions. I highly recommend Kristin and New Arts Ensemble. Thank you!

Terri
07/26/2014

We chose to have a trio consisting of a harp, cello and violin and they exceeded our expectations even on a 100 degree day! Thank you Kristin! Amazing!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

We used New Arts Ensembles for our string trio at our wedding. It was a pleasure working with Kristin to find the right fit for our wedding. She was super flexible, organized and knew exactly what we needed. Our trio played beautiful music before and during our ceremony that really added to our experience. Let New Arts Ensembles take one worry off your list!

Miranda
05/23/2014

The Blue-Grass trio that we hired to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour received RAVE reviews from all of our guests. During the ceremony the music was PERFECT and simply beautiful! My only disappointment was that I WASN'T there to enjoy them more, as we were whisked away for wedding photos. Guests said on several occasions how amazing the band was all the way down to their attire and equipment, they received several compliments on their microphone specifically. They were extremely professional and worked seamlessly with my wedding planner Andrea Harper of Gray-Harper Event Maker. Thanks to the wonderful artists for making my event extra special!

S
05/03/2014

The musician was very professional, prompt and was always smiling. My daughter was getting dressed for her wedding and could hear the music from the courtyard and stopped to listen. She said, "That sounds like wedding music." She thought the music was coming from the hotel. Her sister said," That's your wedding music being played." We were worried that having a small wedding without attendance that the songs she had picked out would be too long but Mr. Povie made a short version work out perfectly. At the reception he had our one year old granddaughter dancing around the room. He helped make our daughter and new son's wedding day, Perfect.

Natasha
03/29/2014

A dream come true for your musical needs. Professional and courteous. Will exceed your expectations.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Our Violinist was Jadde. She played absolutely beautifully. Our ceremony ran a little behind and she played through it all anyway. I was very pleased with her and my family had a chance to speak with her, they said she was very professional. Having a violinist instead of a DJ in our romantic park wedding, was the perfect way to go. It set the tone for the entire ceremony. I loved it. Thank you so much Jadde!!

Private User
1+ year ago

KRISTIN PLAYED FOR OUR CEREMONY AND COCKTAIL HOUR AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Kristin with New Arts Ensembles is a wealth of knowledge! She sat down with us almost a full year prior to the wedding and discussed what our needs were. She helped us decide on a single violin for a ceremony on the beach in Tybee Island. Not only was she able to recommend songs we might like she also was able to help us find other local vendors for our wedding. Since we don't live in the area this was extremely helpful! Kristin was in contact with me all the way up till the wedding day and ensured that the violinist had all the needed information. The violinist showed up on time and played beautifully for the ceremony! It was truly perfect! I highly recommend going with Kristin and New Arts Ensembles for your music needs in the Savannah/Tybee Island area!!!

Ken and Laurie
10/12/2013

Working with Kristin King and her partner and accompanying violinist was a wonderful experience. They were professional, responsive and delightful to work with for our wedding. Their music was of the utmost highest quality and truly exceeded our expectations. They were flexible to work with and accommodated our requests and preferences with great professionalism. Truly great people and music artists and business people. We would certainly work with them and highly recommend them to others looking for fine musicians!