Nebraska Bridal Outlet

Nebraska Bridal Outlet

Wahoo, NE
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I absolutely LOVED my experience here. I had been to Davids Bridal before and they seemed a little pushy and rushed. When I came to the Nebraska Bridal Outlet, there was only one other bride in the store and the service I received was better than I could have ever expected. I told the lady what I was looking for and she pulled dresses off the racks and I loved all of them. They have so many great choices and they really listen to what you want. They even had me try a dress I loved but didn't think would fit my body shape. That dress was ultimately the one I chose. Best decision ever. They know what they are talking about! Great service!

Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

I absolutely loved Nebraska Bridal Outlet! I had gone to David's Bridal the night before and felt like I was forcing myself to pick a dress that I could live with. The next day I went to Nebraska Bridal Outlet and I was completely overwhelmed with how many dresses I loved (and at a much cheaper price!). They have recently started a new thing they call their fantasy dresses, which is a few racks of dress between $400-900. This offer you a chance to try on some more extravagant dresses and you still will not pay what you would expect they are be worth. My dress also came in extremely fast! I ordered it on a Saturday and got a phone call on Thursday saying it was in. When I was looking, we were the only ones in the store and the staff was so helpful and so much fun to be around. They would pull dresses they thought I would like and then find veils and jewelry to match. They actually were the ones that picked out my dress. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place and will definitely be recommending it too ALL of my friends!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I live in Des Moines, Iowa, and was SO glad I made the trip to Wahoo! They have a great selection, and the ladies that work there are so much fun! You can tell they love their jobs! No appointment necessary, which I loved, and we had a dressing room right away. The staff are there to help, and they loved it when we asked for their opinion or let them suggest dresses, but they don't hover and aren't pushy at all. I found and bought my dress there - I was so happy! I would recommend them to everyone!

Private User
1+ year ago
3.0

I purchased my first dress from this company.... that's right, FIRST DRESS. They have affordable dresses, almost everything in the store is less than $400.00, but you have to keep in mind that some things are too good to be true. I was seriously doubting the dress I chose, and so I tried it on one day at home, while wiggling into it, I ripped the seam. There was no reason for that dress to have ripped at the seam, when I've put more effort into wiggling into jeans. Just remember that you get what you pay for! I ended up fixing the dress and selling it for nearly nothing just to get the bad ju-ju out of my house!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The ladies here we so nice and helpful!!!! Great price, Great selection. I order my wedding dress, mother of the bride dress, 2 maid of honor dresses, and 8 bridesmaids dresses from here.

0.0

I went here with my bridesmaids and my mother as well as my mother-in-law to find a nice wedding dress at a decent price. Alot of the dresses are discontinued so you can't order them. You have to be lucky to find one you like in your size that wouldn't require a rediculous amount of alterations. When I finally found a dress I liked after not very much help from the dress (my friends were pulling dresses for me) My bridesmaid started to notice stains and freys as well as loose beading... we brought it to the attention of the staff and asked for a $50.00 discount to help absorb some of the cost of repairs since the dress was inorderable. One lady said yes no problem and apologized for the condition of the dress and when we went to check out this lady named MARCY begain yelling at the women in front of us as well as the customer she was working with. She said you eaither want it or you don't we are not taking anything off of the dress (she was not even the manager or asst. manager) My bridesmaid apologized and began to try and explain some of the damages to the dress and she began yelling at my friend. My friend said she was acting very unprofessional and asked if she would lower her tone and that just set her off. My family/friends left the store to try and help relieve some of the hostility. I asked the women who was originally helping me if it would be alright to leave my contact information for the manager to call me when she came in and while I was doing that the Marcy women who was 3 feet away from me was checking out her customer and apologized for the outburst (which she should of) but then proceeds glaring at me and stating "I CAN NOT BELEIVE SOME PEOPLE... THEY JUST THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM FOR FREE ITS JUST DISGUSTING" I left in tears and completly humiliated. and without a dress.... I was going to be spending over $1,000.00 there with my dress....vail.....and everything else. Never the less I went to davids bridal got an even better... perfect dress (NEW not used and tried on by who knows how many people) for the same price. The only thing which was more was my vail but only by $20.00 and the service at davids bridal was AWSOME.... they pulled my dresses and made me feel special not like the psyco people in WAHOO!!!!

4.7

I got a great dress for a very low price here. I didn't know if I wanted to drive all the way to Wahoo for this, but it was well worth it! I saved a lot of money.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I didn't think I would find a dress here but we went for the fun of it. The drive was well worth it! I found a beautiful dress for 299.00. I was able to order, it came in a week early. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved Nebraska Bridal Outlet! My husband and I financed our whole wedding, so we had a tight budget on everything. I really liked knowing that I could go in there and try on any dress without worrying about cost. The most expensive dress there is only $300, so it is totally worth it to make the trip out there. I brought four people along with me, and we ended up having the place to ourselves (we went during the day on a Thursday so it was an off time). There were two staff who helped me, and they really knew what they were doing. There was a large variety of dresses, and I ended up finding a beautiful dress. My dress had lace and beading on it, and was only $300. It was of good quality and the beading held up well even through all of my dancing at the reception. The dress only took a couple of months of come in, which is much faster than I expected. I am very pleased with Nebraska Bridal Outlet, and am still amazed I got so much dress for so little money.

1.3

I'm sure the bride has an amazing and inexpensive dress, but don't buy your bridesmaids dresses here. All the dresses must be shipped, and if you don't order your dresses 6-9 months in advance, you'll be paying an extra $15 per dress. My $110 dress cost me $150, plus extra money for alterations. That's just the dress. I still have to drive 45 minutes each way to pick up the dress, buy matching shoes and jewelry, get my hair done, and whatever else I haven't thought of. Shop David's Bridal, like I did for all of my Bridesmaids. Don't spend extra money at Nebraska Bridal Outlet.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

All the gowns at the Nebraska Bridal Outlet were under $300!! And they had exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I looked at 5-6 different stores, and kept coming back to Nebraska Bridal Outlet. I think I was at this store 3 or 4 times (including when I made my final decision on my dress). At one time, I actually thought I'd decided -- but it was on a dress at David's Bridal. I took my mom and sister shopping one last time -- to NE Bridal Outlet. I tried on a dress I kept going back to one last time and it was in the perfect color (I knew I didn't want white -- I wanted ivory) and they had it...I found my dress! NE Bridal Outlet it is an EXCELLENT value- none of the dresses are over $300!! What's better, is being so-low priced does not take away from the beauty and quality of the selection they have. Many of the dresses are known, well-liked brands and are often in the store just because that particular style is no longer being manufactured (Unless someone was a name brand snob and knew all the minor details, my dress was nearly identical to Alfred Angelo -- about $400 more expensive than mine!). I, as most brides-to-be, put an extensive amount of thought into what I wanted my dress to look like, and I found exactly what I was looking for at the Outlet. And the staff there was very knowledgeable and quick to find dresses that matched the styles I was interested in. The only downfall, of course, is that there is no guarantee that they will have the dress you want in your size, and there is a good chance that there is no way to order it. So don't go in expecting it to be an in-and-out venture- you have to patient and open to the staff's suggestions, because they can recommend styles you may not have considered but would be very flattering for your body type. But if you're a bride-to-be that doesn't have unlimited funds at her disposal, I definitely recommend you check out Nebraska's Bridal Outlet.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They made it very easy and affordable to find the dress of my dreams. I enjoyed looking with my Mom. They get pretty busy. But, every dress in the store is $300 or less.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I know that a lot of brides are very picky about their dresses, which is certainly understandable! But don't dis-count (get it, discount??:) this option because it has "Outlet" in the name. First and most obvious, it is an EXCELLENT value- none of the dresses are over $300!! What's better, is being so-low priced does not take away from the beauty and quality of the selection they have. Many of the dresses are by known, well-liked brands and are often in the store just because that particular style is no longer being manufactured (I got the last one of my dress!). I, as most brides-to-be, put an extensive amount of thought into what I wanted my dress to look like, and I found exactly what I was looking for at the Outlet. And the staff there was very knowledgeable and quick to find dresses that matched the styles I was interested in. The only downfall, of course, is that there is no guarantee that they will have the dress you want in your size, and there is a good chance that there is no way to order it. So don't go in expecting it to be an in-and-out venture- you have to patient and open to the staff's suggestions, because they can recommend styles you may not have considered but would be very flattering for your body type. But if you're a bride-to-be that doesn't have unlimited funds at her disposal, I definitely recommend you check out Nebraska's Bridal Outlet.