Nat Wongsaroj Photography
2011-2012-2013-2014 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award Winner. As seen in Washingtonian B&G.
Fairfax, VA 22031  | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Nat Wongsaroj is truly talented. He has an artistic eye which most people do not have. He did our engagement session pictures, our engagement party pictures as well as our akth and wedding pictures. He makes everything artistic and beautiful. Not only does he take the typical wedding shots but he takes very different types of pictures with unique backgrounds. His professionalism and friendly personality is what attracted us to use him. We fell in love with his vivid pictures on his website. He is very courteous and probably the nicest and loyal person anyone will ever meet. He works with you and gives you absolute perfection. Nat made sure our special day was captured in every light with a variety of artistic detail. We were definitely his biggest fans and we will definitely use him for future events.
Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WE LOVE NAT and company! They were so much fun and made our wedding look a thousand times more elegant than it really was, not to mention we looked like magazine models in the pics that he took. He took the most creative shots and really threw himself into his work (literally climbing walls to clean off windows to get a coolk kshot). He worked around our chaos and scheduling issues with no problem.
Wedding: 06/08/2013

Ahona 5 Reviews
Nat is a true professional. He did my engagement and wedding photos and was so fun and easy to work with. He took breathtaking pictures of my special day! I would recommend him to everyone!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not have chosen a better photographer to capture such an important day. It was an absolute pleasure working with Nat and his team. They started the day in the morning at my parents house and documented the events and emotions so wonderfully all the way to the reception late into the night. The pictures are beautiful and bring a huge smile to my face every time I look at them. I have received so many compliments from friends and family and will treasure the pictures forever.
Wedding: 05/04/2013

Anonymous 10 Reviews
Nat is fantastic!!! He was one of the first vendors we booked and boy were we happy we did! He was always flexible, readily available, kind and compassionate through the entire process. And, of course, his pictures were amazing. So many of our friends and family members have come up to us in complete awe of how incredible Nat’s pictures were of our wedding (and engagement shoot!). Nat and his team were really wonderful the day of our wedding. He never got in the way (in fact we had many guests praise how he at the ceremony was crawling on the floor so as to not get in the way of any of their pictures) and captured so many incredible moments. Even after our wedding, any questions or concerns we had he answered fully, helped us however he could, and of course has continued to be polite and friendly. We would highly recommend Nat!

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Nat is a fantastic Photographer! Just that simple! He did an amazing job at my wedding. I definitely would recommend Nat to my friends!

Angela 1 Reviews
Working with Nat was awesome! He's very professional and such a hard worker. But best of all he makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. He's so easy to talk to and work with, it's no surprise that my pictures turned out AMAZING! Everyone who sees them loves them.
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Andrew 1 Reviews
I already knew we were going to get beautiful pictures when we hired Nat. But I was really surprised at how hard he works on the day of the wedding (and during our engagement photo shoot).

He gives 100% effort (which is a lot more than I was willing to give when I was posing and smiling) for every shot until the last person leaves the party.

We had to tell him to go home and get some rest.
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Elle 1 Reviews
Remarkably amazing!!! After shopping around for that perfect photographer who shares the same style in pictures as we do, we came across Nat's portfolio via Facebook. That's when we know he's the one. Nat's got that great creativity that could turn something plain & simple into a memorable photo, especially when it comes to using natural light. Beautiful silhouettes and sunset pictures are the highlights, and it's amazing how he's able to capture those important little moments without you even noticing! Nat and his 2nd shooter Sam were very professional, organized, flexible, and receptive to what we like and the styles we wanted. Everyone looked great in the pictures. Most importantly, none of the pictures turned out cheesy! Nat's pretty quick with processing our pictures too--getting a little sneak peak of a handful of our pictures the day right after our wedding on his website was simply a treat.

Choosing Nat as our photographer on our most important day was the best decision ever! Our friends and family still continue to give us rave reviews and compliments of our wedding pictures. As for us, the smile continues every time we go through our wedding album. Can't say enough how this is one of the best investment we've done for our big day! Check out Nat's website, and if his style is what you're looking for, definitely go ahead and book him well in advance!
Wedding: 10/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have been happier with our choice in photographers! Nat works closely with you, trying to make sure that the he captures the wedding just the way you'd like. His style is uniquely his own, similar to the popular photojournalism style without being too "trendy" - his images look timeless. In the planning process, he took the time to meet with us and get to know us a little bit, trying to understand our personalities so he can capture them in his photos. His pleasant, friendly demeanor was refreshing. Nat even showed his adventurous side, heading out with us into the middle of a bison herd for some great pictures at our venue! Nat was able to work within our budget, picking a less experienced second shooter that still took some great pics. We have a feeling Nat has a great career ahead of him, so get him while you can!
Wedding: 09/22/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Highly recommend Nat!!! My hubby and I are extremely pleased with Nat's work on our wedding day. The photos turned out absolutely amazing. Nat is a very professional and hard working photographer and at the same time he is very personable and easy to work with! He had some excellent ideas for places to take photos and composition. He even managed to watch our time to keep us on our wedding schedule and encouraged us without being pushy when we were getting a bit tired of posing. :) We got excellend posed and candid shots. Thanks a lot, Nat!

Ploi 1 Reviews
All photos turned out very beautifully and artistic. Nat and his assistance did a very good job. We were not stressed out posing at all. We has a good time and he expresses it very well.
I will definitely recommend Nat and his team to our friends & family to their special events in the future.
Wedding: 08/11/2012

Anonymous 3 Reviews
Nat was great to work with. From our first correspondence to our wedding day he was easy going, flexible and professional. Several guests noted how Nat seemed to be everywhere capturing shots of our guests and family. He came prepared with battery powered lighting to make sure he could continue to take pictures into the evening. (our venue had lost power due to a storm) Nat's eye for capturing moments really came through in his planned and unplanned shots. You can tell that he really takes pride in his work.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nat is an amazing, an amazing photographer! He captured us during our wedding day and for our engagement photos and we could not be happier. We went to multiple locations to take pictures because our venue was in a restaurant and he even stayed later than the hours we had him for to take some awesome pictures at dusk in a nearby park. He went beyond what we asked of him. Nat's photographs are beautiful, creative, artistic and they capture exactly the mood of that moment.

Nat was so responsive in communicating with us, and was well prepared for the photoshoots (like scouting locations beforehand). He's such a nice person to work with; really friendly, flexible and respectful. Nat got the pictures back to us really quickly and we love them as they captured us, our family and friends so beautifully. Thank you Nat for such great visual memories!! I highly recommend Nat to all the bride-to-be's.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nat did a fantastic job! I have never seen such amazing photos in my life. Nat captured the best moments at my wedding. Like most weddings everything happened so fast but when I had a chance to view my photos it was like I had a chance to live each moment again. My engagement pictures he took are also fabulous!
Wedding: 05/20/2012
 703-539-2708
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire