Nat Wongsaroj Photography

Flexibility
Jamie
1 Review
11/08/2014

Nat is an incredibly talented photographer. We found him on Wedding Wire and said to each other instantly that we needed to have him at our wedding whatever it took. After reaching out to him and speaking with many of his referrals, we knew it was a match. He is a great value and a true pleasure to work with. Nat's work is beyond your average wedding photography. He has quite the artistic eye and takes such unique and creative photos. We have heard so many compliments on our photos and have already gotten 2 of our friends to book him this year! I would recommend Nat any day as a photographer for your wedding or other event. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Melissa
08/31/2014

Our wedding process for a wedding photographer was a simple choice when we met with Nat. He instantly made us feel comfortable and we knew that he would be our wedding photographer. He is very talented with a wonderful eye for capturing moments and taking amazing shots. He is very easy to work with, he listens and asks the right questions to find out more about us which made the whole process very personable. From our initial meeting up to the engagement shoot to the wedding day, he was very responsive, on time, reliable, informative and knowledgeable. Being a recent bride, it was stressful planning a wedding but with his dedication to us as a couple it made us have one less worry during the wedding planning. We absolutely loved working with Nat and his team and would definitely recommend him to our family and friends and would definitely use him again for other occasions!

Mackenzie
1 Review
08/02/2014

Your search for the best photographer is over. Nat is your guy. For real. Here's why: -professional -unmatched expertise -great communication -easy to work with -strong work ethic -photos are: breathtaking, flawless, monumental

Just look at his photos and they will speak for themselves. He is a photography mastermind.

Services Used: Photography

We found Nat on weddingwire and fell in love with his work he had online. My husband and I knew right away we wanted his talent to capture our special day and we are so glad we did! Nat was very professional throughout the whole process and we felt so comfortable and natural with him behind the camera. We wanted someone who would capture the moments without being intrusive or obvious. Nat worked with one other assistant and we're so happy and surprised by the creative shots he got. He was also very patient and understanding with our families and photo requests which we really appreciated. Going through the pictures we could relive our wedding day. Thank you Nat!!!

Services Used: Photography

Nat came highly recommended and I'm happy to pass that recommendation along. Nat is an amazing photographer and our wedding pictures turned out better than we could have possibly imagined. We know we will enjoy looking at them for the rest of our lives. You can tell he really loves what he does and it comes through in his work.

Services Used: Photography

I can now join the Nat Wongsaroj fan club!

I am SO happy with my decision to use Nat. With so many choices, I did not know where to start. I was drawn to the creative but classic nature of Nat's photography. Nat was very accommodating with our initial meeting, making it convenient for my schedule. We did our engagement photos last summer and planned a sunrise shoot. The weather did not cooperate shooting on a raining day at Great Falls, but Nat made the lemonade out of lemons! Our photos were so impressive and our friends and family raved! It left us so excited for our wedding pictures! With our wedding only a week ago, Nat has already teased us with some great images. I love that he posts on facebook and his blog. Turnaround time was a big factor in our decision making, and even to have a handful of photos to see right away was huge for us. I absolutely can't wait to see everything. Nat also made us very comfortable. Who knew that such beautiful photos could be captured with just being natural? Nat never forced any photos, but rather went with the flow. I am so happy to know all of his images captured are truly in the moment. At the end of the day, we have mental memories of our day and photos. I couldn't be happier with my decision to use Nat!

Nat Wongsaroj Photography responded with the following comments:

Ahh.. Kelly, Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you, Franciso and everyone! We are so fortunate to have had a chance to work with wonderful couple like you guys!

Private User
Recently Married

Nat Wongsaroj Photography has gone beyond and above our expectations. Nat is an extremely dedicated and talented photographer. He was professional and punctual before our first meeting until the present day. He is very quick to respond to all our questions and concerns and he did an amazing job capturing our most precious day. We couldn't be any happier with Nat's photography service. We highly recommend Nat Wongsaroj Photography to all that wants to ensure their photo needs are in great hands.

HeatherK
05/03/2014

Nat was a pleasure to work with for both our engagement and wedding photography. We enjoyed his creative talent and focus on detail. He was professional and interested in capturing the moments that counted. We even went to the venue weeks before the actual wedding reception to obtain a better understanding of the layout and possibilities for potential photographs.

Services Used: Photography

Three words: Nat. Is. Amazing.

Nat shot our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier - we are so glad that we went with Nat Wongsaroj Photography to capture these moments. Nat is one of the nicest guys that we've ever met and so accommodating when it comes to meetings, locations and times for shoots (our engagement shoot was at sunset!) and he is always so professional and prompt via email.

As a photographer, Nat is seriously talented. He is so creative and will go to all lengths to get the perfect shot, including furniture moving and balancing acts. There are no cheesy shots in our portfolio - they are all beautiful shots that capture the essence of our wedding day. His work is demonstration in itself that Nat is a true professional.

Also, Nat works so quickly post-event. We had our engagement photo gallery only a few days after our shoot. For our wedding, we had sneak peeks on Facebook within a day, a blog post (filled with gorgeous photos) within another few days, and access to the entire gallery within a few weeks.

Didn't I tell you this guy was amazing? Book Nat Wongsaroj, now! Thank you so much, Nat!

Services Used: Photography

I don't even know where to begin. Nat is AMAZING! Best investment for our wedding by far! Not only is Nat extremely talented and professional, he is very friendly and enjoyable to work with! Our wedding day was long (6AM-11PM) with 2 ceremonies and 2 different locations and he was there the entire time. Some things in our wedding didn't go on time (surprise!), but Nat and his team performed without any issue. His team captured so many amazing moments during our wedding that we can now enjoy and remember forever! At one point during our reception I even saw him slide across the floor to get a photo of my cousins and friends doing a dance performance! We could not have picked a better photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. All our family and friends are wow'd by the photos and our friends that are getting married later this year have booked him!

Services Used: Photography

Nat Wongsaroj is truly talented. He has an artistic eye which most people do not have. He did our engagement session pictures, our engagement party pictures as well as our akth and wedding pictures. He makes everything artistic and beautiful. Not only does he take the typical wedding shots but he takes very different types of pictures with unique backgrounds. His professionalism and friendly personality is what attracted us to use him. We fell in love with his vivid pictures on his website. He is very courteous and probably the nicest and loyal person anyone will ever meet. He works with you and gives you absolute perfection. Nat made sure our special day was captured in every light with a variety of artistic detail. We were definitely his biggest fans and we will definitely use him for future events.

Services Used: Photography

WE LOVE NAT and company! They were so much fun and made our wedding look a thousand times more elegant than it really was, not to mention we looked like magazine models in the pics that he took. He took the most creative shots and really threw himself into his work (literally climbing walls to clean off windows to get a coolk kshot). He worked around our chaos and scheduling issues with no problem.

Ahona
06/01/2013

Nat is a true professional. He did my engagement and wedding photos and was so fun and easy to work with. He took breathtaking pictures of my special day! I would recommend him to everyone!

Services Used: Photography

I could not have chosen a better photographer to capture such an important day. It was an absolute pleasure working with Nat and his team. They started the day in the morning at my parents house and documented the events and emotions so wonderfully all the way to the reception late into the night. The pictures are beautiful and bring a huge smile to my face every time I look at them. I have received so many compliments from friends and family and will treasure the pictures forever.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Nat is fantastic!!! He was one of the first vendors we booked and boy were we happy we did! He was always flexible, readily available, kind and compassionate through the entire process. And, of course, his pictures were amazing. So many of our friends and family members have come up to us in complete awe of how incredible Nat’s pictures were of our wedding (and engagement shoot!). Nat and his team were really wonderful the day of our wedding. He never got in the way (in fact we had many guests praise how he at the ceremony was crawling on the floor so as to not get in the way of any of their pictures) and captured so many incredible moments. Even after our wedding, any questions or concerns we had he answered fully, helped us however he could, and of course has continued to be polite and friendly. We would highly recommend Nat!

Services Used: Photography

I don't even have the words to explain how much I love the photos! They were better than I ever could have imagined, and I'm so thankful that Nat put his time and effort into our memories. He was wonderful to work with and made everything so easy for us. He was open to our ideas and made our wedding at the LDS Temple in Washington, D.C. and our reception so special. The whole family loved him and the photos! Thanks a million, Nat!