Nat Wongsaroj Photography

Flexibility
Tali'Zorah
1 Review
Recently Married

Nat is amazing! He's highly professional but also a lot of fun to work with. He surprised my husband and I with an awesome session at the end of the night playing with light sabers and neat light effects giving us some truly unique photos in addition to the rest of the gorgeous set. We got all of our breathtaking photos back five weeks after the wedding and Nat was always quick to communicate with us. Nat's photos beautifully capture all of the emotions and excitement of the day and we'll treasure these forever. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Recently Married

My fiance and I wanted photos with a little flair, creative angles, and an artsy air. Nat was perfect. I really appreciated how nicely the photos came out without me feeling like he retouched me too much so that I don't look like myself.

It was so important for us to capture high quality photos, and we are truly grateful that we found Nat.

Services Used: Photography

Working with Nat was an absolute joy, and we could not have been happier with the moments he captured on our wedding day! Photography was very important to us and we scoured the internet looking at countless portfolios until a friend recommended us to view Nat's, and all I can say is "wow". He truly has a unique eye that goes beyond just taking portraits but capturing moments. Furthermore, he knows how to work with light! We had a ballroom wedding and it was very important to find a photographer with a portfolio that showed more than just outdoor photos but one that could work with flash photography and limited light without it looking over exposed. He absolutely did just that! The photos were brilliant, creative, unique, and even captured the warmth of all the candlelight.

In addition to his amazing skills, he is so incredibly nice and easy to work with! My fiance and I were a bit uncomfortable in front of the camera, and Nat did a great job of making us feel relaxed. In addition, he is very responsive which is important when you're planning a wedding! He would respond to emails within an hour which I found to be rare among many wedding vendors.

Honestly, I could not speak more highly of Nat and his talents. It was a true honor working with him :)

Nat Wongsaroj Photography responded with the following comments:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Andy! We are super happy to hear that you are pleased with everything! Once again, congrats to this new chapter of your lives!

Jamie
11/08/2014

Nat is an incredibly talented photographer. We found him on Wedding Wire and said to each other instantly that we needed to have him at our wedding whatever it took. After reaching out to him and speaking with many of his referrals, we knew it was a match. He is a great value and a true pleasure to work with. Nat's work is beyond your average wedding photography. He has quite the artistic eye and takes such unique and creative photos. We have heard so many compliments on our photos and have already gotten 2 of our friends to book him this year! I would recommend Nat any day as a photographer for your wedding or other event. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Arnold
10/18/2014

Nat was such a pleasure to work with and we are really grateful and lucky to have had the opportunity to work with him. He is the nicest and most patient person to work with, and come wedding day, that is a big blessing. His creativity, professionalism and of course end product, the photos were absolutely first class. My wife and I looked at over 30 different portfolios, but no one came close to Nat. His editing, service and quality was by far the best! - Arnold

Melissa
08/31/2014

Our wedding process for a wedding photographer was a simple choice when we met with Nat. He instantly made us feel comfortable and we knew that he would be our wedding photographer. He is very talented with a wonderful eye for capturing moments and taking amazing shots. He is very easy to work with, he listens and asks the right questions to find out more about us which made the whole process very personable. From our initial meeting up to the engagement shoot to the wedding day, he was very responsive, on time, reliable, informative and knowledgeable. Being a recent bride, it was stressful planning a wedding but with his dedication to us as a couple it made us have one less worry during the wedding planning. We absolutely loved working with Nat and his team and would definitely recommend him to our family and friends and would definitely use him again for other occasions!

1+ year ago

We are so happy we used Nat’s services for our wedding photography and our engagement session. He was always professional and prompt in his replies, and he worked well with the other vendors. All of the pictures turned out beautifully and Nat was wonderful to work with. We have heard countless compliments from friends and family on how lovely the pictures are and how Nat went out of his way to get the perfect shots.

Nat also made the digital albums available for viewing very quickly, which was great. Finally, we also ordered our physical album through Nat. As expected, the album was lovely thanks to the wonderful pictures and Nat’s layout suggestions.

Mackenzie
1 Review
08/02/2014

Your search for the best photographer is over. Nat is your guy. For real. Here's why:
-professional
-unmatched expertise
-great communication
-easy to work with
-strong work ethic
-photos are: breathtaking, flawless, monumental

Just look at his photos and they will speak for themselves. He is a photography mastermind.

Services Used: Photography

We found Nat on weddingwire and fell in love with his work he had online. My husband and I knew right away we wanted his talent to capture our special day and we are so glad we did! Nat was very professional throughout the whole process and we felt so comfortable and natural with him behind the camera. We wanted someone who would capture the moments without being intrusive or obvious. Nat worked with one other assistant and we're so happy and surprised by the creative shots he got. He was also very patient and understanding with our families and photo requests which we really appreciated. Going through the pictures we could relive our wedding day. Thank you Nat!!!

Services Used: Photography

Nat came highly recommended and I'm happy to pass that recommendation along. Nat is an amazing photographer and our wedding pictures turned out better than we could have possibly imagined. We know we will enjoy looking at them for the rest of our lives. You can tell he really loves what he does and it comes through in his work.

Services Used: Photography

I can now join the Nat Wongsaroj fan club!

I am SO happy with my decision to use Nat. With so many choices, I did not know where to start. I was drawn to the creative but classic nature of Nat's photography. Nat was very accommodating with our initial meeting, making it convenient for my schedule. We did our engagement photos last summer and planned a sunrise shoot. The weather did not cooperate shooting on a raining day at Great Falls, but Nat made the lemonade out of lemons! Our photos were so impressive and our friends and family raved! It left us so excited for our wedding pictures! With our wedding only a week ago, Nat has already teased us with some great images. I love that he posts on facebook and his blog. Turnaround time was a big factor in our decision making, and even to have a handful of photos to see right away was huge for us. I absolutely can't wait to see everything. Nat also made us very comfortable. Who knew that such beautiful photos could be captured with just being natural? Nat never forced any photos, but rather went with the flow. I am so happy to know all of his images captured are truly in the moment. At the end of the day, we have mental memories of our day and photos. I couldn't be happier with my decision to use Nat!

Nat Wongsaroj Photography responded with the following comments:

Ahh.. Kelly, Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you, Franciso and everyone! We are so fortunate to have had a chance to work with wonderful couple like you guys!

1+ year ago

Nat Wongsaroj Photography has gone beyond and above our expectations. Nat is an extremely dedicated and talented photographer. He was professional and punctual before our first meeting until the present day. He is very quick to respond to all our questions and concerns and he did an amazing job capturing our most precious day. We couldn't be any happier with Nat's photography service. We highly recommend Nat Wongsaroj Photography to all that wants to ensure their photo needs are in great hands.

HeatherK
05/03/2014

Nat was a pleasure to work with for both our engagement and wedding photography. We enjoyed his creative talent and focus on detail. He was professional and interested in capturing the moments that counted. We even went to the venue weeks before the actual wedding reception to obtain a better understanding of the layout and possibilities for potential photographs.

Services Used: Photography

Three words: Nat. Is. Amazing.

Nat shot our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier - we are so glad that we went with Nat Wongsaroj Photography to capture these moments. Nat is one of the nicest guys that we've ever met and so accommodating when it comes to meetings, locations and times for shoots (our engagement shoot was at sunset!) and he is always so professional and prompt via email.

As a photographer, Nat is seriously talented. He is so creative and will go to all lengths to get the perfect shot, including furniture moving and balancing acts. There are no cheesy shots in our portfolio - they are all beautiful shots that capture the essence of our wedding day. His work is demonstration in itself that Nat is a true professional.

Also, Nat works so quickly post-event. We had our engagement photo gallery only a few days after our shoot. For our wedding, we had sneak peeks on Facebook within a day, a blog post (filled with gorgeous photos) within another few days, and access to the entire gallery within a few weeks.

Didn't I tell you this guy was amazing? Book Nat Wongsaroj, now! Thank you so much, Nat!

Services Used: Photography

I don't even know where to begin. Nat is AMAZING! Best investment for our wedding by far! Not only is Nat extremely talented and professional, he is very friendly and enjoyable to work with! Our wedding day was long (6AM-11PM) with 2 ceremonies and 2 different locations and he was there the entire time. Some things in our wedding didn't go on time (surprise!), but Nat and his team performed without any issue. His team captured so many amazing moments during our wedding that we can now enjoy and remember forever! At one point during our reception I even saw him slide across the floor to get a photo of my cousins and friends doing a dance performance!
We could not have picked a better photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. All our family and friends are wow'd by the photos and our friends that are getting married later this year have booked him!

Services Used: Photography

Nat Wongsaroj is truly talented. He has an artistic eye which most people do not have. He did our engagement session pictures, our engagement party pictures as well as our akth and wedding pictures. He makes everything artistic and beautiful. Not only does he take the typical wedding shots but he takes very different types of pictures with unique backgrounds. His professionalism and friendly personality is what attracted us to use him. We fell in love with his vivid pictures on his website. He is very courteous and probably the nicest and loyal person anyone will ever meet. He works with you and gives you absolute perfection. Nat made sure our special day was captured in every light with a variety of artistic detail. We were definitely his biggest fans and we will definitely use him for future events.