Nancy Vestal Hair Design

Value
Flexibility
Natallia
12/07/2014

It was a blessing to find Nancy! After trying 2 hair stylists I was hopeless to find someone who can work with very fine hair. Nancy was recommended to me by my make up artist and I can't thank her enough for that.

Nancy traveled to my place for a preview session which was very useful. She spent time looking through the pictures I prepared as well as showing me some variants to find the best hairstyle for my hair. Nancy used the exact products she used on my wedding day and created the exact hair style she did on my wedding day. When she was done I couldn't believe that it was possible to make my hair look like it was 2 times more of it without any extensions! My biggest concern was how long it would last. The hairstyle stayed put together all day long!!!

Nancy left it up to me to buy extensions or not and when I decided to do so she recommended where to get the high quality ones. She was very nice and offered to make complementary pins with pearl beads for my wedding day.

On the wedding day Nancy was on time and I was confident I would look beautiful. And I did! In spite of crazy dancing my hair looked nice the entire day and my pictures came out amazing.

Nancy also did my bridesmaids and a flower girl hair and all of them were happy with her work.

Nancy was very patient with me and answered timely all my emails and text messages.

I'm very satisfied with her work and would highly recommend her. I will definitely use her services for my next big event.

helaine
10/12/2014

Nancy did an awesome job on my daughters hair. She works with long hair of which my daughter has and put it up in such a unique way that at the reception she could pull out a couple of pens and her hair will fall. She is a lovely person very talented and takes a lot of pride in her work. I highly recommend her.

Shelly
08/02/2014

I can't say enough great things about Nancy! She was the first and last vendor I contacted when searching for someone to do my hair for my wedding. I booked her the day of my trial without hesitation. She did such a great job, was so pleasant and personable, I just knew she was who I wanted to work with on my wedding day. I LOVED my hair!!! I received so many compliments from guests. It was exactly how I pictured my look to be and I couldn't have been happier. She also did a great job on my sister's hair, we all looked and felt so beautiful. She is very reasonably priced, flexible when it comes to setting appointments and communication was always prompt and easy with her. She has great ideas and is open to any ideas that you might have as well. It happened to rain on my wedding day...in August...in San Diego, and I was blind sided. She was so calming and re-assuring, it felt like I was being comforted by a friend. She put my mind at ease and we went on to have a fantastic day. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a unbelievably talented hairstylist for their big day or any special occasion!

Patty
07/02/2014

Nancy is so wonderful at doing hair. She's also extremely sweet and professional. She was a delight to work with. She not only did my hair beautifully but my step-daughter's too. I will definitely use her again!

Marianne
06/28/2014

I found Nancy through my photographers. Not only was she great to work with, she was professional and made sure everything worked out. My bridal party loved the way she did their hair for them and Nancy did such a great job with my low undo. Thank you Nancy for everything!

Private User
Recently Married

Nancy was the best! She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and satisfied on my special day. My hair looked great and my bridesmaids were all pleased with their results as well. I'd highly recommend Nancy for any event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Nancy was great! She was very Quick and responsive to my emails. She was flexible and doesn't charge an early morning fee. I had to be done by 7am and she assured that everything was done on time. All my bridesmaids hair and my hair turned out beautifully for my wedding and all she did was look at a picture! I couldn't have asked for more.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Nancy did an amazing job on the hair for myself, my mom, and my three sisters for my wedding. Prior to my wedding, she came to my house for a trial run. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but had a few pictures of general ideas of things that I liked. I was really happy with how it turned out. I have long hair and wanted to wear it mostly down for my wedding. My mom wanted me to wear it all up. For the trial, we did mostly down, but Nancy offered to come do another trial free of charge if I changed my mind and wanted a completely different style before my wedding arrived. I held my ground and wore it mostly down on the day of my wedding, so I didn't need another trial session. I was really impressed that Nancy offered to do another one in case I wanted it though.

Nancy came to my family's rental house on Coronado the morning of the wedding. When I arrived to the house at 7 AM (the time Nancy was scheduled to arrive), she was already there and all set up with everything ready to go. It was a bit windy and we were doing the ceremony, cocktails, and pictures outside, so Nancy easily made a few adjustments to make sure I wouldn't have hair blowing in my face while we were outside. The rest of the girls wore there hair up (all in different styles), and they all looked incredible. Nancy set the timeline up so that there was more than enough time to get everyone's hair completed before we had to start with pictures. I was imagining that the morning would be pretty hectic with hair and makeup vendors trying to get all of us looking pretty in time, but it was actually very calm and easy. She even sent me off with a little wedding kit of hair spray, bobby pins, and tissues to make it through the events of the day. She helped me look and feel the most beautiful I've ever been, and I'm so thankful for that. I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a hair stylist for their wedding. She did an amazing job!

Jennifer
11/12/2013

Nancy was great! Her prices were very reasonable and our hair looked great! She was super flexible with indecisiveness with my style but was still able to create beautiful styles for all my girls. She even helped with last minute details that had nothing to do with hair! Perfect for my wedding! Thank you Nancy!

Kristi
10/24/2013

Nancy was impressive from the first time I met her for a hair trial through the end of her service the day of our wedding. She took the time to listen, was confident in her craft, extremely professional, fairly priced and just a really nice person. It was a pleasure to work with Nancy and I would gladly work with her again and recommend her to any bride.

Adriana
10/05/2013

I first contacted Nancy after I had 2 other hair trials that just weren’t what I had pictured for my big day. Nancy came to my mother’s house and did a hair trial not only on my mom as well and we both knew she was the one! I absolutely loved my hair. She got the style I wanted just right! As for my mom, she was just overjoyed with her hairdo too. My mother’s hair is thin on top and Nancy did such a great job, my mom felt beautiful and not self-conscious. I am so grateful to have found her to do both of our hairdos on my special day! I will defiantly use her services again!

Kendra
10/04/2013

Nancy did a great job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair would recommend her anytime

Jacqueline
09/01/2013

Nancy was exactly the kind of hair stylist you want on your wedding day. She arrived on time, was efficient and super friendly. But she just got right to work and also let us blast our music and chat away while she worked. She even fit in some extra girls at the end who wanted their hair done after seeing what a great job she did with all if us. My hair stayed perfect the whole day and night with out looking like helmet head. This is all on top of the fact that she filled in for me last minute just 3 weeks before our wedding when my original stylist cancelled!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Nancy was a LIFE SAVER. She stepped in and cancelled her holiday weekend plans because she felt so bad for me that my original hair stylist had cancelled on me due to overbooking! She was so sweet, professional and insanely quick with response time to emails and calls. I'm talking minutes! I have very very thin hair and was so worried about my scalp showing through any updo's. But my hair was the best part of my look! I sent her a bunch of pictures of hair models from pinterest with amazing thick hair and intricately braided updos. I told her I wanted a mix of them all, but not do "overdone." She totally nailed it. So many close friends and family members recommended clip ins and extensions to make my hair look fuller and kept commenting how good the extensions looked. The look on their face was total shock when I told them It was all my hair! I don't have a clue how she did it, but my hair looked just as the pictures, stayed in the whole night and didn't look stiff. In fact, even when epically spastic dancing made my hair style come a bit loose, it kept looking better and better in the pictures. Crazy. Nancy is nothing short of a hair magician. And she's FAST. She got all my 9 girls done ON TIME! I wish someone had just told me to go straight to Nancy in the first place. Brides, save yourselves the head ache. Just CALL HER. She's the best.

Tracy
08/31/2013

Nancy was fantastic! I received compliments on my hair all night and weeks after when the photos came out. Nancy was affordable, a hair pro and fantastic! I called her when I had questions on hair extensions and she was always accessible and answered all my questions. Nancy was great! I would highly recommend her and use her again for special occasions!

Private User
1+ year ago

My hair was beautiful and Nancy was sweet and helpful.