Nancy Vestal Hair Design

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy did an awesome job on my daughters hair. She works with long hair of which my daughter has and put it up in such a unique way that at the reception she could pull out a couple of pens and her hair will fall. She is a lovely person very talented and takes a lot of pride in her work. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
helaine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy is so wonderful at doing hair. She's also extremely sweet and professional. She was a delight to work with. She not only did my hair beautifully but my step-daughter's too. I will definitely use her again!

• Wedding: 07/02/2014
Patty
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Nancy through my photographers. Not only was she great to work with, she was professional and made sure everything worked out. My bridal party loved the way she did their hair for them and Nancy did such a great job with my low undo. Thank you Nancy for everything!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Marianne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy was the best! She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and satisfied on my special day. My hair looked great and my bridesmaids were all pleased with their results as well. I'd highly recommend Nancy for any event!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy was great! She was very Quick and responsive to my emails. She was flexible and doesn't charge an early morning fee. I had to be done by 7am and she assured that everything was done on time. All my bridesmaids hair and my hair turned out beautifully for my wedding and all she did was look at a picture! I couldn't have asked for more.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy did an amazing job on the hair for myself, my mom, and my three sisters for my wedding. Prior to my wedding, she came to my house for a trial run. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but had a few pictures of general ideas of things that I liked. I was really happy with how it turned out. I have long hair and wanted to wear it mostly down for my wedding. My mom wanted me to wear it all up. For the trial, we did mostly down, but Nancy offered to come do another trial free of charge if I changed my mind and wanted a completely different style before my wedding arrived. I held my ground and wore it mostly down on the day of my wedding, so I didn't need another trial session. I was really impressed that Nancy offered to do another one in case I wanted it though.

Nancy came to my family's rental house on Coronado the morning of the wedding. When I arrived to the house at 7 AM (the time Nancy was scheduled to arrive), she was already there and all set up with everything ready to go. It was a bit windy and we were doing the ceremony, cocktails, and pictures outside, so Nancy easily made a few adjustments to make sure I wouldn't have hair blowing in my face while we were outside. The rest of the girls wore there hair up (all in different styles), and they all looked incredible. Nancy set the timeline up so that there was more than enough time to get everyone's hair completed before we had to start with pictures. I was imagining that the morning would be pretty hectic with hair and makeup vendors trying to get all of us looking pretty in time, but it was actually very calm and easy. She even sent me off with a little wedding kit of hair spray, bobby pins, and tissues to make it through the events of the day. She helped me look and feel the most beautiful I've ever been, and I'm so thankful for that. I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a hair stylist for their wedding. She did an amazing job!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy was great! Her prices were very reasonable and our hair looked great! She was super flexible with indecisiveness with my style but was still able to create beautiful styles for all my girls. She even helped with last minute details that had nothing to do with hair! Perfect for my wedding! Thank you Nancy!

• Wedding: 11/12/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy was impressive from the first time I met her for a hair trial through the end of her service the day of our wedding. She took the time to listen, was confident in her craft, extremely professional, fairly priced and just a really nice person. It was a pleasure to work with Nancy and I would gladly work with her again and recommend her to any bride.

• Wedding: 10/24/2013
Kristi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first contacted Nancy after I had 2 other hair trials that just weren’t what I had pictured for my big day. Nancy came to my mother’s house and did a hair trial not only on my mom as well and we both knew she was the one! I absolutely loved my hair. She got the style I wanted just right! As for my mom, she was just overjoyed with her hairdo too. My mother’s hair is thin on top and Nancy did such a great job, my mom felt beautiful and not self-conscious. I am so grateful to have found her to do both of our hairdos on my special day! I will defiantly use her services again!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Adriana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy did a great job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair would recommend her anytime

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Kendra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy was exactly the kind of hair stylist you want on your wedding day. She arrived on time, was efficient and super friendly. But she just got right to work and also let us blast our music and chat away while she worked. She even fit in some extra girls at the end who wanted their hair done after seeing what a great job she did with all if us. My hair stayed perfect the whole day and night with out looking like helmet head. This is all on top of the fact that she filled in for me last minute just 3 weeks before our wedding when my original stylist cancelled!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Jacqueline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy was a LIFE SAVER. She stepped in and cancelled her holiday weekend plans because she felt so bad for me that my original hair stylist had cancelled on me due to overbooking! She was so sweet, professional and insanely quick with response time to emails and calls. I'm talking minutes! I have very very thin hair and was so worried about my scalp showing through any updo's. But my hair was the best part of my look! I sent her a bunch of pictures of hair models from pinterest with amazing thick hair and intricately braided updos. I told her I wanted a mix of them all, but not do "overdone." She totally nailed it. So many close friends and family members recommended clip ins and extensions to make my hair look fuller and kept commenting how good the extensions looked. The look on their face was total shock when I told them It was all my hair! I don't have a clue how she did it, but my hair looked just as the pictures, stayed in the whole night and didn't look stiff. In fact, even when epically spastic dancing made my hair style come a bit loose, it kept looking better and better in the pictures. Crazy. Nancy is nothing short of a hair magician. And she's FAST. She got all my 9 girls done ON TIME! I wish someone had just told me to go straight to Nancy in the first place. Brides, save yourselves the head ache. Just CALL HER. She's the best.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy was fantastic! I received compliments on my hair all night and weeks after when the photos came out. Nancy was affordable, a hair pro and fantastic! I called her when I had questions on hair extensions and she was always accessible and answered all my questions. Nancy was great! I would highly recommend her and use her again for special occasions!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Tracy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My hair was beautiful and Nancy was sweet and helpful.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE Nancy!!! Nancy was fabulous! .. Nancy came to our hotel for the Mom's and MomMom (the groom's Grandmother - 87) - she was very professional and very very kind! Nancy made all of us soooo happy - she took the time to really know what we wanted and we couldn't have been happier! Nancy was a blessing - with loving care made MomMom such a beautiful and happy grandmother the day of her grandson's wedding .. as she did with the rest of us. We ALL would highly recommend Nancy!!! She truly cared about each of US .. and we were all complimented by so many at the wedding! Thanks Nancy! You truly touched our lives and we are so very grateful! xo

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy did my hair, as well as 2 friends of mine for my wedding (and on a very short notice too)! She was very friendly, and quick to communicate with me when I had any questions during the planning process! She was able to create the hairstyle I had in mind without even having a trial with me! She arrived early, ready to go with all her gear & was very professional and friendly!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
858-335-9525
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards