NagyDuo - flute & harp

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The NagyDuo were very professional, attentive to details, and played exceptionally at our wedding. They made our special day even more 'special'.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Nagy Duo played for our wedding ceremony and reception. They played beautifully throughout the entire event. We had several guests compliment them as well. They are willing to learn and play new pieces of music upon request. I highly recommend them for any special event that you might have.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Nagy Duo performed at my daughter's wedding and they were wonderful! The music was beautiful and I received many compliments. I would highly recommend them!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Nagyduo did such a wonderful job playing both the music for the ceremony and reception. They were very professional, punctual, and I was very happy with the result.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Janna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A HUGE THANK YOU for playing at our wedding September 7th. Many of our guests complimented the beautiful music you both played! it was truly amazing.

Thanks for being a part of our special day! it was truly an honor and we will pass your name onto friends who will be getting married in the future!

Thank you again!

Jasmine & Troy

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nagy Duo was amazing for our wedding. Very easy to work with and very knowledgable.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elmer and Leda are wonderful. Their performance was fabulous. They played at the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and through the dinner hours. Our guests were very complimentary on their performance. Our daughter was very pleased. She wanted a specific song played when she walked down the aisle and Elmer and Leda acquired the music and learned the song to play for her. We highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again. Thank you Elmer and Leda for making our daughter's wedding day an event to remember!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made my wedding extra special.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Eboni
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nagy Duo was fabulous. The music was beautiful and compliment the wedding ceremony. I highly recommend.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My now husband and I used the NagyDuo as our ceremony musicians. They were amazing. They are skillful musicians and were willing to tailor the music in my ceremony into something that worked for my tastes. Even when I had to make short notice changes they were able to make everything work. The music at our ceremony was everything we ever hoped for and more.

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The beautiful harp/flute music was the finishing touch to our ceremony. The guests truly enjoyed it.
Leda and Elmer are very professional. They work very hard to bring all aspects of the ceremony into harmony.
You will be delighted with their addition to your ceremony.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

they were great. I got so much great feedback on them from all my guest I love that so much. I am so so happy that I got them for my wedding

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nagy Duo were a perfect addition to our day. Leda established ongoing communication to make sure all of the details were just perfect. She was so sweet in offering support and suggestions for music choices. The performance was absolutely perfect. They were set up and ready well before guests arrived, and even took a minute to wish me well before everything got started.
Beautiful music, wonderful experience, highly recommended! :)

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This couple did a fabulous job at my wedding! My family and my guests were all impressed by the talent and beauty of their music. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for music for their special function!

• Wedding: 10/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were professional, organized, detail oriented and on-time. They were also very easy to work with and brought tears to everyone's eyes when they played at the church. Everyone was very impressed!

• Wedding: 10/04/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nagy Duo was the perfect touch to our outdoor ceremony. They were very talented and were a lot of help when planning our song selections. We had so many compliments on the ceremony music! We would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/19/2008
734-697-7633
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment