NagyDuo - flute & harp

Value
Flexibility
sandra
06/13/2015

Wonderful couple! Wonderful music!

Recently Married

The NagyDuo, Elemer and Leda, were both very professional and detail oriented in the preparation and playing at our wedding. They spent a lot of extra time to ensure that the timing and selection of songs were appropriate for us. They played a wide variety of songs at our wedding ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception.

All the guests thoroughly enjoyed the music and many commented that it was the best sound that they heard from a harp and flute. They made our day even more special...

Recently Married

The Nagy Duo played for our wedding ceremony and reception. They played beautifully throughout the entire event. We had several guests compliment them as well. They are willing to learn and play new pieces of music upon request. I highly recommend them for any special event that you might have.

1+ year ago

The Nagy Duo performed at my daughter's wedding and they were wonderful! The music was beautiful and I received many compliments. I would highly recommend them!

Janna
05/31/2014

Nagyduo did such a wonderful job playing both the music for the ceremony and reception. They were very professional, punctual, and I was very happy with the result.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

A HUGE THANK YOU for playing at our wedding September 7th. Many of our guests complimented the beautiful music you both played! it was truly amazing.

Thanks for being a part of our special day! it was truly an honor and we will pass your name onto friends who will be getting married in the future!

Thank you again!

Jasmine & Troy

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Nagy Duo was amazing for our wedding. Very easy to work with and very knowledgable.

2+ years ago

Elmer and Leda are wonderful. Their performance was fabulous. They played at the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and through the dinner hours. Our guests were very complimentary on their performance. Our daughter was very pleased. She wanted a specific song played when she walked down the aisle and Elmer and Leda acquired the music and learned the song to play for her. We highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again. Thank you Elmer and Leda for making our daughter's wedding day an event to remember!

Eboni
09/15/2012

They made my wedding extra special.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Nagy Duo was fabulous. The music was beautiful and compliment the wedding ceremony. I highly recommend.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

My now husband and I used the NagyDuo as our ceremony musicians. They were amazing. They are skillful musicians and were willing to tailor the music in my ceremony into something that worked for my tastes. Even when I had to make short notice changes they were able to make everything work. The music at our ceremony was everything we ever hoped for and more.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The beautiful harp/flute music was the finishing touch to our ceremony. The guests truly enjoyed it.
Leda and Elmer are very professional. They work very hard to bring all aspects of the ceremony into harmony.
You will be delighted with their addition to your ceremony.

Jennifer
04/14/2012

they were great. I got so much great feedback on them from all my guest I love that so much. I am so so happy that I got them for my wedding

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Nagy Duo were a perfect addition to our day. Leda established ongoing communication to make sure all of the details were just perfect. She was so sweet in offering support and suggestions for music choices. The performance was absolutely perfect. They were set up and ready well before guests arrived, and even took a minute to wish me well before everything got started.
Beautiful music, wonderful experience, highly recommended! :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

This couple did a fabulous job at my wedding! My family and my guests were all impressed by the talent and beauty of their music. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for music for their special function!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

They were professional, organized, detail oriented and on-time. They were also very easy to work with and brought tears to everyone's eyes when they played at the church. Everyone was very impressed!