Mystic Harpist

Flexibility
Darlene
1 Review
08/31/2014

I hired to Allyn to play at my daughter's wedding. Allyn is very easy to work with, quite professional, & a very talented musician. We emailed 4 times, I sent a deposit then a final payment 2 weeks before the event, and she showed up on time & played beautifully. I would certainly use her again!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Beautiful harp and flute music for outdoor wedding and reception. Met all my expectations and then some!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Beautiful!!! Allyn is amazing and the guest loved having a harpist. If you want beautiful music at the ceremony and or cocktail hour, she is the way to go!

Katie
09/14/2013

Working with Allyn Donath was a great experience. Choosing our ceremony music was very easy, as was communicating with her. Couldn't have been simpler, and the harp was the perfect compliment to our outdoor ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I was really pleased to have found Allyn. I like her ability to play lots of different genres on the harp, and to be accommodating musically. Unfortunately, I really never met her. I spoke with her on the phone, but, I never got a face to face...even the day of. Her prices are a little expensive, but, she is amazing at what she does.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Having my guests arrived to Allyn's beautiful harp was a highlight. She plays so romantically - it touched everyone. When she started Canon-D that was my que to walk down the aisle with my Mom towards my future. There was not a single dry eye in the room, including him! Simply EXQUISITE! Thank you so much Allyn!! XOXO

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Allyn Donath played beautifully! She also had a friend who was our flutist. All of my guests had nothing but positive feedback how beautifully they had played during our ceremony and our cocktail hour. I would recommend them for you next event if you need a harpist/flutist. Great Job and loved walking down to meet my groom to Canon in D. Played beautifully.

Christa and Jim nov 8 2008, wedding

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Found harp music for songs that I had in mind and played beautifully