Mystic Harpist

Mystic Harpist

113 Sharon Rd.
Mystic, CT 06355 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / V...
Instruments: Harp, Organ
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired to Allyn to play at my daughter's wedding. Allyn is very easy to work with, quite professional, & a very talented musician. We emailed 4 times, I sent a deposit then a final payment 2 weeks before the event, and she showed up on time & played beautifully. I would certainly use her again!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Darlene
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful harp and flute music for outdoor wedding and reception. Met all my expectations and then some!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful!!! Allyn is amazing and the guest loved having a harpist. If you want beautiful music at the ceremony and or cocktail hour, she is the way to go!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Allyn Donath was a great experience. Choosing our ceremony music was very easy, as was communicating with her. Couldn't have been simpler, and the harp was the perfect compliment to our outdoor ceremony.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having my guests arrived to Allyn's beautiful harp was a highlight. She plays so romantically - it touched everyone. When she started Canon-D that was my que to walk down the aisle with my Mom towards my future. There was not a single dry eye in the room, including him! Simply EXQUISITE! Thank you so much Allyn!! XOXO

• Wedding: 08/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allyn Donath played beautifully! She also had a friend who was our flutist. All of my guests had nothing but positive feedback how beautifully they had played during our ceremony and our cocktail hour. I would recommend them for you next event if you need a harpist/flutist. Great Job and loved walking down to meet my groom to Canon in D. Played beautifully.

Christa and Jim nov 8 2008, wedding

• Wedding: 11/08/2008
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

I was really pleased to have found Allyn. I like her ability to play lots of different genres on the harp, and to be accommodating musically. Unfortunately, I really never met her. I spoke with her on the phone, but, I never got a face to face...even the day of. Her prices are a little expensive, but, she is amazing at what she does.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
4.4/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Found harp music for songs that I had in mind and played beautifully

• Wedding: 06/17/2007
860-572-7370
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire