My Tybee Jack Wedding

My Tybee Jack Wedding

If You want a wedding to remember, call me. If you just want to get married, call someone else.

PO Box 895
Tybee Island, GA 31328 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was absolutely wonderful and the ceremony was so beautiful, everyone had tears of joy.

Thank you Jack!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
carla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was amazing! I am not sure what I expected, but it was a good deal short of what Jack provided.
We both had the sense that he was talking to us alone. We both love the ocean, an Jack made the sea part of our lives as never before.
Young or not quite so young like us, make Jack a part of your wedding, and worry about other things. He will put you at your ease.
I would recommend him with no reservation whatsoever.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was prompt in answering all emails before the wedding/rehearsal. When it came to the rehearsal he was a HUGE help in getting things to flow perfectly the day of our wedding. He was personable and friendly. I've gotten so many compliments on how wonderful the wedding ceremony was done and I could not agree more. He was perfect and I would recommend him to every person I know.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He is GREAT!!! I never knew that something so small and simple could turn out so perfect and beautiful! I am so happy that I chose Tybee Jack to be our wedding officiant. His professionalism way exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable Jeff & Denise Barnes

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was absolutely wonderful. He was responsive and open to meet with us at our convenience before we reserved his services. After reserving, he was quick to answer any questions and provide any assistance we needed throughout the planning process. He was able to attend our rehearsal at an odd time, and officiated it smoothly and efficiently, calming any pre-wedding nerves. Wedding day, Jack was prompt and professional - and the wedding ceremony he officiated was beautiful and catered exactly to our needs and requests. I had no worries regarding the ceremony, as he was well prepared and had prepared us for what to expect the day before.

We have had multiple guests tell us how much they loved the ceremony and how great our officiant was. We couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better, and would recommend Tybee Jack to anyone getting married in the area.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014

Everything was perfect-

Thanks Jack!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was fabulous to work with in the time leading up to our wedding day and on our big day! He was very quick in responding to all questions and extremely flexible with when/where we were planning on getting married. When I first spoke with Jack we were undecided on where our ceremony would take place because we were doing something small. Jack had great ideas and we ended up going with a square in Savannah that was recommended by him. If your looking for an officiant Tybee Jack is the person your looking for!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Christi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. Professional and very easy to work with, he ran our wedding smoothly and was accommodating to our location on burnside island. I highly recommend Jack for any style wedding as he is so flexible for any couple's needs. Thanks Jack!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So easy to work with and helpful!! Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was great! He wrote our vows for us and met with us before we made a commitment to book him. He did exactly what we wanted! He's supper friendly and professional but knows how to set the right tone! He matched our vows to the theme of our ceremony and took control over the rehearsal which was great because I had no idea what to do!!! We had a beautiful ceremony and vows because of him!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Faithe
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tybee Jack is professional and genuine. His caring touch made our wedding extra special! We will be forever grateful that he was a part of our day.

4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was very easy to work with and get in touch with. He arrived exactly when expected for our rehearsal and ceremony. The words he spoke at our ceremony were touching and sweet (but not over the top or cheesy). I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

My Tybee Jack Wedding responded with the following comments:

I'm sorry my quality, professionalism & value were not to your ultimate satisfaction. Best wishes! Jack Boylston

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married over this past weekend with "My Tybee Jack Wedding" and it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony we could of asked for. Jack made the process of getting married fun and enjoyable. Our ceremony was so perfect and exactly the way we wanted it to turn out... Jack was on time (I was not but he didn't mind!) and very friendly. He kept in touch with me along the way to ensure everything was going as planned! Thank you so much for all your help! So glad I found you. :)

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Veronica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Jack seemed like he had known us for sometime. His words were true to heart and our lives past and present. We will always remember this day renewing our vows. Even in the heat of the sun he was amazing. He touched our hearts with his words. Thank you Pastor Jack for our special day

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

he was very helpful and was always quick to answer questions by email. very knowledgeable of the area considering he is a local and did a great job with the ceremony

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tybee Jack made our elopement wedding the special occasion every wedding should be. He is absolutely wonderful. Pleasant, professional, performing a service that was meaningful and will stay with us forever. We highly recommend Jack for any wedding - no matter how large or how intimate.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Janet
912-658-8134
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards