My Event Boutique

4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
As the "mother of the bride" I only wanted the "Best" possible for my daughter's Wedding Day.......I worried we would have problems when she chose a venue that only worked with a wedding planner and every item would have to be out-sourced, not to mention the deposit the venue held could easily be used towards a a closing on a house.......But that was her day and she had a "Dream Vision".......

Thank GOD for Patty, Event Boutique, she took my daughters vision and made it reality. All we did was point to what we wanted, the chairs, tables, furniture, everything! the venue had nothing! Patty ensured it was there. It was the most amazing night of our lives. From time to time I caught myself feeling as if I were special guest at a storybook wedding. Patty made my daughter's dream wedding magical, with perfect precision, one you would only expect to see protrayed in a timeless romantic movie. Patty's timeline was on cue, dinner perfect in presentation and taste, crisp linens, stunning decor. Thank you Patty and production team for making the evening a flawless event. :) !!

Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Catering
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patty and her team were so amazing to work with. Everything came out beautiful; the food, the decor; the DJ, the flowers...everything! I had numerous guests tell me my wedding was the prettiest one they've ever been to, and that it was so well organized. She was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had; especially during the the last 3 weeks of planning. On my wedding day she made sure I didn't worry about anything. I highly recommend Event Boutique for a stress free wedding!
Wedding: 03/16/2014
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
My experience with EventBoutique is best described as mediocre. The absolute first thing I told Patty when I first met her is that I did not want roses in the wedding. I was willing to pay for a flower upgrade, just to avoid roses. About 3 weeks before the wedding, we see what the tables will look like, beautiful arrangement of no roses and Wildflowers. Fast forward to the wedding: roses in the bridesmaids bouquets, roses in ALL the centerpieces and the arrangement looked NOTHING like the one she had shown me two weeks earlier. The flowers for the bridesmaids bouquets were wilted and my peonies in my bouquet were hot pink, when I had requested blush. I felt like all the conversations we had about flowers, all the pics I sent her, all were thrown out the window.
Maruchi (who did an outstanding job) was the event coordinator that day because Patty had another wedding to coordinate. It sucks that you've built a relationship with someone for 9 months, and you think they understand your vision, they've made you believe they understand your vision, and come the day of, and she's not there, and what she's delivered doesn't match our conversation. It sucks to feel like out of the two weddings your event coordinator had, yours was the least important.
The market lights, which we paid for, were poorly set up. They used sandbags to hold the poles, except there's a pole in the middle of the dance floor. So in our first dance, some pictures look so ugly because there's a pole covered by a random cloth at the bottom with sand bags. These details matter. Our experiences with the vendors were horrible, except the DJ. She urged us to tent last minute cuz of the weather and the price was $2100, when we had talked originally about setting $900 aside for last minute tents. Things were not the way they were promised and as paid them. That is my main problem with Patty and EventBoutique.
My Event Boutique responded with the following comments:
This review truly comes as a complete surprise especially after receiving a text the morning after the wedding that our company did a phenomenal job. The flowers were always an issue from the beginning, the first sample you thought was too expensive and did not want to pay for the upgrades, I searched several vendors so that i can get you a better price on flowers and you could get the look that you wanted, this is something that i did not have to do but I know that your budget was very limited and I tried to help you out. I explained that the Peonies come in different shades of pink and that the shade in your inspiration picture might not be the same unless you bought an entire box and you were not willing to pay $200, you're only charge for the bouquet was $30. The centerpieces were exactly as the sample if not better, the only roses that you had were mini spray roses that I again provided free of charge. The price for the tent was different because you did not have a tent on stand by and I had to run around to get pricing the day before at 5:00 PM, thus outside vendor pricing for last minute orders. I made sure to be there for your rehearsal again free of charge (the officiant usually does this) and pick up all of your wedding items take them to my warehouse (again free of charge) so that you did not have to bring them to the venue the day of the wedding, as you know the wedding coordination that is provided in your package calls 15 hours of coordination, our team went above and beyond the 15 hours at no additional fee. I personally delivered your personal flowers the day of the wedding and at no time did you mention that you did not like the flowers or they were wilted, in fact you said that they were more than you ever expected. I am confident that our entire team did an outstanding job and we completed if not exceeded our contractual agreement. It is unfortunate that you were not satisfied, as your wedding turned out spectacular. All The best.
Wedding: 02/01/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor

Lori 2 Reviews
I would highly recommend Patty and the Event Boutique. She was easy to work with, and knew quickly what type of wedding we wanted. The words " your wedding was magical", "your wedding was the most fun wedding we have ever been to" and " the food was amazing" were comments we consistently heard fro our guests. Patty did everything for us and we trusted her to coordinate the wedding of our dreams. We didn't have to do anything. She was there from start to finish. Our wedding was at Thalleta Estates in Palmetto Bay. The ceremony was down by the water and her set up was perfect. The food was an Argentinian grill which everyone enjoyed to the fullest. The table settings for the party were simple but elegant with beautiful flower centerpieces. The DJ knew how to arrange our requested music, so it flowed perfectly. The whole crew worked in sync. Thanks Patty and Even Boutique!
Wedding: 12/22/2013

Jacqueline 1 Reviews
Our wedding was spectacular and everything looked gorgeous. The food was awesome and everyone complemented the wedding service, the food, decorations..
Wedding: 11/23/2013

SAL 1 Reviews
Could not ask for better service Professionalism , attitude and just overall help in every aspect of putting together the wedding would recommend for any event !!!
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cant say enough great things about this event planning company. Kind, compassionate, patient, just a few ways to describe the owner, Patricia, and her team of experts. They offer round the clock service and will jump in and take care of any jam you may be in. Dont hesitate, take my advice, this is the way to go!
Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Joy 2 Reviews
Patty and her staff were angels!!! They put me at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process!! I could not have asked to work with a better company!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
We were really hoping to get the phenomenal service Patty provided for everyone else from the reviews she received on WeddingWire.com. We did not have a good experience with Patty from Event Boutique. From the beginning it was very difficult to get a hold of Patty. I would send her emails and she would not respond for days and sometimes it would take weeks. There was a point where I called her on her cell and her voicemail was full and we could not get a hold of her. Patty was supposed to coordinate with vendors and that was not done. She would suggest vendors to me and I would have to call them and coordinate all the details myself. I was there point of contact for them when it should have been Patty as my wedding planner. According to her contract she was supposed to confirm vendors two weeks before our wedding and that was never done or at least we were not told that was ever done. She arrived late to our tasting and rehearsal. We were quoted a particular DJ and later on Patty changed the DJ on us without letting us know. We found out that we were going to have a different DJ when he showed up at our door for his consultation. We had issues with where the parents sat for the ceremony, our violinist never showed up, the table placements for our reception was changed and no one let us know, and the DJ (which was referred by Patty) did not play the particular music we requested. Too many things went wrong!!! It’s unfortunate that we had to go through all this for our wedding. The reason you get a wedding planner is to avoid all these issues and I do not feel that Patty was there for us in that way. Communication between Patty and us was a huge problem. I would not recommend hiring Patty unless you want to do everything yourself and pay someone to not do there job.
Hi Leticia,
I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience at your wedding. I do have to say many things went wrong for you on your special day, unfortunately there was nothing that could be done about your the photographer that you hired getting a flat tire 2 miles away from the hotel or the violinist that you hired ending up in the hospital on the way to your event. As a wedding planner I confirmed all vendors the week before the event as well as the day before the event to insure timeliness, but there are things that are beyond anyone's control. I'm confused why you would say that the DJ was changed at the last minute when you met with your wedding DJ months before the event and understood that he has not from the initial company that you requested, I gave you the option of using the company you requested for over $1000 or using the DJ that you met with for a much lower price. You opted for the lower price. The DJ was extremely accommodating and even saved the day when your Violinist did not come through by playing music at your ceremony at no additional charge (which by the way you claimed that he charged you for and tried to get money from Elegant Musicians, very unethical!). Our team is extremely busy planning many events we take each and every event very seriously and take great pride in the work that we do, there are times when voice mails get full or we are not able to respond to emails right away, this does not mean that we do not care about our clients or the events. There will be times when circumstances beyond our control do not allow for a perfect event but we do try to make the most out of every situation and make sure that things run smoothly to preserve the event as was the case with your event. All the best!!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jason and I would like to thank Patti Pozas and her entire team for making our dream wedding come true. The level of professionalism and impeccable taste were beyond our expectations. Patti took care of everything. From the minute I met Patti I knew I had nothing to worry about, which made the whole wedding planning experience less stressful. Our families and friends are still talking about how beautiful and classy everything looked. Once again, thank you Patti and the entire My Event Boutique team for making our wedding day so special.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 4 Reviews
I am so disappointed that I went with this company because literally everything that I had imagined for my wedding day and what was promised to me was not at all what I received. It is important to note that this company is an all inclusive catering company that offered the rentals, food, decor, flowers, DJ, wedding planning, ice sculpture, cake and everything in between.

The rentals were cheap and when a guest sat in one of the chairs it broke and he was an older gentleman and was sent to the hospital. Patty tried to bill me for the defective chair. The food was ice cold!!! Instead of thanking my guests for coming, me and my husband spent the night apologizing for the horrendous food. We were mortified. When addressing Patty on the spot about this she only had excuses and had them reheat our food (not my guests) and sent it back out to us. The decor and flowers were beautiful and thats all she did right. Her wedding planning was a joke. The DJ was a JOKE. His name was Jose and he consisted of a mac computer with a pandora subscription and some speakers. He did no MC-ing of any type. His missed every que and even after i told him to not play certain music he did. I literally said "hey DJ you back there?" when he missed our recessional song and we stood there just waiting for the music. The cake looked pretty but was dry and crumbly. When we did the cake cutting Patty never called over the guests and the DJ never made an announcement due to an extreme lack of planning. It was my mom who went around gathering people for these important moments.

The biggest thing to annoy me was I bought and framed my own table numbers in very nice picture frames and told Patty I wanted them given back. She kept them and told me she gave them to a bridesmaid. The venue reviewed video and said her assistant left with them and to this day she still says my bridesmaid stole them.

This wedding cost me 55,000 and honestly it was complete crap start to finish...

Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I visited several caterers and was confused and upset and didn't like ANY of them.. I was scared I was going to have to have no food at my wedding... And then I met Patty and everything fell into place. Patty made me feel comfortable from the second I walked into her adorable office. She had tons of ideas and options and we came up with the absolutely perfect menu. Everyone absolutely LOVED our food and it was perfect. We did a very modern cocktail menu with small plates - different pastas, salads, and a delicious martini mash station with ton of options. We also had mini appetizers during the cocktail hour, which were divine. The number one complaint at weddings is the food but all I heard were compliments! Very very happy with the MY EVENT BOUTIQUE staff, the food, and the day-of coordination! Thank you Patty for making the wedding of my dreams come to life!!!! -Aimee and Carlos
Aimee,
Thank you so much for your review, It was such a pleasure working with you and Carlos. We wish you many years of happiness !
Wedding: 06/22/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Patty and the My Event Boutique Team were a great resource for planning our wedding. Patty was very helpful, especially in the two weeks before the wedding when things were really coming down to the wire. She coordinated most of our vendors, which was so awesome not to have to worry about that on the day of the wedding. Her team was very professional and did a great job. We had a lot of DIY projects which her team accommodated and set up for us.
Amanda and Al,
It was such a pleasure working with both of you on your special day. Your wedding was so touching and beautiful. I was honored that you trusted us with such an important occasion. We wish you many wonderful years together.

The Event Boutique team!
Wedding: 03/22/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
My Event Boutique is a very good! Every one was so easy to work with. Got to meet with them in person to plan the menu, then do a fun tasting with them and my fiance, they did a perfect job at the wedding. They were less expensive than other caterers. Highly recommend them!!!
Wedding: 12/15/2012
Services Used: Catering
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Patty Pozas was my wedding planner and did a fabulous job for my wedding of 250 people at the Miami Beach Resort in November. The wedding ceremony was on the beach and she worked VERY hard and to the last minute getting all of the paper work and final plans for the permits, etc from the City of Miami Beach which was a lot of work and time and took a lot of the stress off of me around my wedding day! She found someone to do the ceremony decorations for a VERY resonable price and it was beautiful. Her suggestions were fanatastic. As for the suggested florist, after negotiating a more resonable price, Ivan, from Pointcienna Florists was amazing and the flower arrangements and Chuppa on the beach and in the reception were absuolutely stunning. Patty was very easy to work with and took all of my suggestions and wishes into consideration to make my wedding day amazing. I had very limited time considering I was in school and working at the time of planning my wedding but she was accomodating to the times I could meet with my husband and I on many separate occasions. She was fabulous, thanks Patty!!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I honestly do not know where to start. Patty and her team of people are some of the most amazing people EVER. My wedding looked exactly like the dreams I created on Pinterest. Everyone thought we spent literally $100,000 on our wedding. It was gorgeous, lavish, beautiful, breathtaking...everything that I imagined plus more. Everything happened right on target as planned, throughout the planning process she was extremely helpful, flexible, easy to contact....most of all she is calm. She even showed us other weddings that were set up so we could see her work....extremely trustworthy. I showed her pictures of my cake, how I wanted my bouquet, how I wanted the ceremony and EVERYTHING looked EXACTLY the same....I felt like Cinderella. I would not have changed anything about the wedding. The food was awesome...everyone loved the food, it came out hot. She even included things like draping that we did not even pay for....when I stepped into our venue I was amazied, wowed, I just cannot really explain it in words but SHE IS EVERYTHING AND MORE....the FLOWERS were AMAZING!!!!! My bouquet came out just like my PINTEREST PICTURE. EVEN THE BROACH....I could NOT believe it. She worked with all the different vendors, made sure everything was on target, was easy to get ahold of the day of.... I mean this lady is perfect. Choose her and you will not be dissappointed.

Thank you Patty, we love you!

Chelsea & JR
Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation
 305-989-3581
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire