My Custom Wedding Ceremony

My Custom Wedding Ceremony

Officiant/Notary for your customized and special Wedding Ceremony in NE Florida!

2800 N 6th St Unit 261
Saint Augustine, FL 32084 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John made everything easy for us and the wedding turned out absolutely perfectly! He is very knowledgeable about the area, truly warm and engaging and worked as our partner throughout the whole process.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My new husband and I were so happy to have John marry us. He made everything worry free and was a big help getting everyone organized so I could finish getting ready! He had a wonderful attitude and was serious, yet light hearted in the right parts.
We really liked that he offered options for the Vows and Ring exchange. Thank you So much John!!

Lisa and Garrett Cross

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I can't say enough great things about John and the job he did for us. Not only was he great the day of, but he was incredibly helpful in the weeks/months leading up to the wedding. The detailed ceremony and options he presented put the both of us at ease and really took a lot of the stress off the whole thing. I think what I really liked the most about John however, is how spontaneous he was throughout the entire process. He is not one of those officiants that will just perform the "standard issue" ceremony. He will make it fun and light hearted and that's what you'll remember about him. I highly recommend John Reardon/MyCustomWeddingCeremony. You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Reardon did a wonderful job during our wedding ceremony. He made myself and my husband feel at ease and very comfortable. He was great to work with leading up to the ceremony as well and I would highly recommend his services. He truly made the wedding ceremony experience unique and enjoyable.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were in search for an officiant, when we landed on My Custom Wedding Ceremony's page on Wedding Wire. We were intrigued by the way John Reardon customizes the ceremony for each of his couples and were hooked once we met at One Ocean. He made the ceremony so beautiful and simple, and at our request it only lasted 25 minutes, which was wonderful because we did not want a very long ceremony. John is very persistent with any requests and is just an email or phone call away with help of any kind.

He is a very kind gentleman, and I would recommend him to anyone requiring officiating services. Thanks John for making our wedding so special and effortless.

Much Love,

The Elmore's from Jacksonville Beach Fl.

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Samantha your's and Brian's wedding was beautiful and thank you for your kind comments! You looked so beautiful and Brian was very handsome on your Wedding Day. I was honored you asked me to help you both get married and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Thank you again :)

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr Reardon was everything we hoped he would be! He helped us plan our perfect Ceremony and we were able to choose from choices for our Vows and Ring Statements. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was absolutely amazing to work with for our recent wedding! We were so pleased with his flexibility and ability to conduct our wedding ceremony. We did not get married in a traditional house of worship, so we needed an officiant to marry us. John not only did that, but so, so much more. He put us at ease during the stressful wedding planning process, and was available to chat with us any time we needed. He created a beautiful, smooth ceremony for us. Most of all, we loved his charismatic ability to engage our guests during the ceremony. We highly recommend John's officiant services if you are in need of an officiant for your wedding!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with how John handled our stress and anxiety!! He is a great person and officiant which makes for a great wedding! I love that he helped us breath and slow it down to make for a lite and airy ceremony. From putting together the words and allowing us to write our own vows..Five star recommended you won't be disappointed (:

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

It was my pleasure to help you have a beautiful,custom Wedding Ceremony Michelle! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When planning our wedding, I had so many ideas and knew exactly who and what I wanted as our vendors, except the officiant. That seemed to be our last piece of detail where I didn't really have a plan. Originally I wanted to get married in the Catholic church but it didn't work out so when we started thinking about the officiant I really had no where to start. We looked on Google and My Custom Wedding ceremony popped up & it looked promising. Then we reached out to our venue & asked who they would recommend & John was the first on the list. We contacted him & were able to set up a meeting shortly after. John was great and made our day so special. He had pre-planned ceremonies we could choose from but could customize it in any way that we wanted, which was extremely helpful. My husband wanted to write our own vows, but I wanted to say the traditional I Do's, so John was able to make that happen. We told him all of our ideas for the ceremony, how we wanted to have special songs sang & we were doing a Unity Cross, and together we were able to come up with the perfect ceremony that fit our style & it was perfect! John was so helpful during the rehearsal, he helped keep things running smoothy and stayed calm and made sure everyone knew what to do and where to go. The day of the wedding and during the ceremony he could tell I was nervous & even had me take a deep breath to take in our surroundings to help me calm down after walking down the isle with my dad which was a really great moment for me. There were so many small touches he did that made our day even that much more special & I would recommend him to everyone. Not only is he a nice person, but he seems to love what he does & it fantastic at it!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I knew John was perfect to officiate our wedding from the moment we met him. We loved that everything could be customized, but that there was some structure to work from, too. John is extremely personable and definitely loves what he does. He was so kind and worked with us when we were a bit light in the bank due to my lack of pay in summers by letting us pay in installments. We were able to correspond mostly by email (we live in Georgia), which was extremely convenient. John was always quick to respond to emails and was thoughtful and would check in periodically.
When the wedding got closer, John called me and made sure everything was going as planned - I don't even think it was about the ceremony, just checking in on us in general. That tells you what a great person he is! Then, he was there for our rehearsal and made sure we all stayed on task. The ceremony went perfectly - my husband and I loved every minute, and so did all our guests. We HIGHLY recommend John for anyone - he is so wonderful! Thanks so much, John, for making our day perfect! :)
C & J
5-25-2014

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was great! He was very patient during the rehearsal with my rambunctious family, and officiated a wonderful ceremony. We are not a very religious couple, so it was nice being able to cross out and add certain parts of his template before the wedding. I would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Reardon was amazing! As one of the preferred vendors for our venue, we reached out to Mr. Reardon and requested his information and service information for availability and to ensure that he was a match for what we were looking for in an officiant. After reading his bio and other information, we were thrilled to find that he was available for our day and booked him immediately.

He sent over all the info we would need, including vow choices and "day of" information. We sent over our selected vows and when the week before came, he checked in to ensure that everything was the way we wanted.

At our rehearsal he put our minds at ease as he calmly and thoroughly showed us what would happen at each step in the process of the ceremony. I was nervous for the big day and his reassurances were truly a saving grace.

On our big day Mr. Reardon ensured that everything was going smoothly from start to finish and we got a laugh out of him attempting to calm me as I reached the front of the aisle for the vows!

We strongly recommend him for an amazing wedding experience!!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Reardon did an amazing job as our officiant. We planned our wedding from hundreds of miles away and while some aspects of the process were stressful, John made sure that the ceremony planning was not. John and I emailed back and forth a few times and spoke on the phone once, and even though we did not meet in person until the day of the ceremony, I had absolutely no doubt that everything would go smoothly. John delivered the perfect ceremony for my husband and me, and many guests commented on how "us" it was. The wording of everything was beautiful and exactly as we wanted it. I am so happy that we were able to work with John- he is kind, energetic, and so professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone getting married in NE Florida.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married on March 1, 2014 at the Llambias House in St. Augustine, Florida. John was such a pleasure to work with!! He was easy to talk to, listened to what we wanted , gave us great advice when it came to our vows, was on time to our meetings, the rehearsal and the wedding, he spoke clearly and always had a smile on his face! His tasteful, subtle humor kept everyone engaged (because let's be honest - sitting through ceremonies can sometimes be boring for guests!). All my guests raved about him! He's great and an excellent choice if you are looking for an officiant!

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Marie your wedding was beautiful and thank you for the kind words. You looked beautiful in your dress! Your Ceremony location was also so beautiful that day - such a pretty courtyard there. Wishing you both a lifetime a love and happiness :)

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was an amazing officiant! My now husband and I are from Orlando, but got married in St.Augustine, so we were only to make a few trips up to meet with vendors and visit venues. John was extremely flexible with our schedule and stayed in contact with us via phone and email throughout the wedding planning process. He made sure to accommodate all of our requests, especially since I was having my cousin perform music live during the ceremony. I would definitely recommend to any and all brides!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John is a true professional; he is compassionate, flexible, and genuine. From first contact, he guided us through planning our perfect ceremony, ensuring that we received exactly what we had envisioned.

On the day of our rehearsal , our wedding party was running late due to heavy traffic & John agreed to stay until everyone had arrived. He is understanding, easy going, and truly passionate about his career. I highly recommend John to any couple searching for an officiant that won't just punch his time card; He really went the extra mile for us.

John, it was a pleasure meeting and working with you!

Semper Fi.

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
904-982-2210
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards