My Custom Wedding Ceremony

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

John was GREAT to work with! He was very easy to talk to, he had great suggestions for our ceremony, and he made us feel very comfortable! On the wedding day, the ceremony went very well and flowed perfectly. I am very lucky to have worked with John! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Officiant

John was so much fun to work with. Not only did he walk us through how to make the ceremony our own, he worked with our venue to make sure the ceremony ran efficiently. He has a great sense of humor and really commanded our ceremony without taking over. People actually told us they never heard a ceremony like ours before, but thought it was romantic and so very fitting. Thank you John for making our day special!

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Hali it was truly my pleasure to help you and Joel have a beautiful Ceremony. I thought your changes and choices to your Ceremony were perfect. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Services Used: Officiant

We were so LUCKY to have found John for our ceremony! He is the perfect blend of a leader and an excited wedding guest! John was as excited with us and for us as we are and it made our special day exactly what we wanted. He was attentive and professional through the entire process, which included the time leading up to the ceremony. He helped us plan everything out, AND helped implement the plan, ensuring everything went smoothly on the big day. Whether you are getting married next week or next year, call John Reardon!

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Deborah it was my pleasure helping you both get married and creating the perfect Ceremony for you both. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Services Used: Officiant

John was recommended by the White Room and I am so glad we chose him as our officiant! John did a great job helping us personalize our ceremony and at the rehearsal he really made sure everyone knew what to do to make things run smoothly. During our ceremony he went at our pace and kept us both at ease. Highly recommended!

1 Review
Recently Married

From start to finish our ceremony was perfect! When we first talked to John during our selection process for an officiant, we knew he was the right person for us. He worked with us to customize our service and was always responsive to our input and questions. John prepared us for the service and calmed us when he picked up on our nervousness. John easily connected with us, our children, and our families. Everyone at the service felt at ease with him. He was professional and a.lways timely in his communication with us. We would highly recommend him as an officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

We found John Reardon on line and at the last minute. I wanted to be married the day after Christmas and at a beautiful location. This was the third marriage for both of us, (third time's the charm!!) and we wanted only us and my dog for the ceremony. John was super flexible in finding a place and time for us as well as securing a photographer at the last minute!! John was always available by phone or email with our questions and I LOVED the ease of picking out our vows - he emailed us suggestions and we tailored it with our words and thoughts and emailed it right back to him. I highly recommend using John Reardon to arrange and officiate your wedding. He was professional, fast, considerate, just like family plus he knows the Saint Augustine area!! We had a blast.

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Maria it was my pleasure to help you both have a beautiful Wedding! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Special Day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

John made everything easy for us and the wedding turned out absolutely perfectly! He is very knowledgeable about the area, truly warm and engaging and worked as our partner throughout the whole process.

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind review. It was my pleasure to help you both on your Big Day and to make it perfect for you both. It was an honor to help. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Recently Married

John was very accommodating and made sure that we had a ceremony that was perfect for us! He was very easy to get ahold of and was always there if we had questions! Would highly recommend him!

Services Used: Officiant

My new husband and I were so happy to have John marry us. He made everything worry free and was a big help getting everyone organized so I could finish getting ready! He had a wonderful attitude and was serious, yet light hearted in the right parts. We really liked that he offered options for the Vows and Ring exchange. Thank you So much John!!

Lisa and Garrett Cross

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

LIsa it was my pleasure helping you and Garrett have a beautiful wedding. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. I am so glad that your were satisfied and were very happy. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Services Used: Officiant

My wife and I can't say enough great things about John and the job he did for us. Not only was he great the day of, but he was incredibly helpful in the weeks/months leading up to the wedding. The detailed ceremony and options he presented put the both of us at ease and really took a lot of the stress off the whole thing. I think what I really liked the most about John however, is how spontaneous he was throughout the entire process. He is not one of those officiants that will just perform the "standard issue" ceremony. He will make it fun and light hearted and that's what you'll remember about him. I highly recommend John Reardon/MyCustomWeddingCeremony. You will not be disappointed.

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Liz and Nate thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I am so happy that you both were satisfied. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Services Used: Officiant

John Reardon did a wonderful job during our wedding ceremony. He made myself and my husband feel at ease and very comfortable. He was great to work with leading up to the ceremony as well and I would highly recommend his services. He truly made the wedding ceremony experience unique and enjoyable.

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I were in search for an officiant, when we landed on My Custom Wedding Ceremony's page on Wedding Wire. We were intrigued by the way John Reardon customizes the ceremony for each of his couples and were hooked once we met at One Ocean. He made the ceremony so beautiful and simple, and at our request it only lasted 25 minutes, which was wonderful because we did not want a very long ceremony. John is very persistent with any requests and is just an email or phone call away with help of any kind.

He is a very kind gentleman, and I would recommend him to anyone requiring officiating services. Thanks John for making our wedding so special and effortless.

Much Love,

The Elmore's from Jacksonville Beach Fl.

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

Samantha your's and Brian's wedding was beautiful and thank you for your kind comments! You looked so beautiful and Brian was very handsome on your Wedding Day. I was honored you asked me to help you both get married and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Thank you again :)

1 Review
Recently Married

Mr Reardon was everything we hoped he would be! He helped us plan our perfect Ceremony and we were able to choose from choices for our Vows and Ring Statements. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

John was absolutely amazing to work with for our recent wedding! We were so pleased with his flexibility and ability to conduct our wedding ceremony. We did not get married in a traditional house of worship, so we needed an officiant to marry us. John not only did that, but so, so much more. He put us at ease during the stressful wedding planning process, and was available to chat with us any time we needed. He created a beautiful, smooth ceremony for us. Most of all, we loved his charismatic ability to engage our guests during the ceremony. We highly recommend John's officiant services if you are in need of an officiant for your wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

I couldn't be happier with how John handled our stress and anxiety!! He is a great person and officiant which makes for a great wedding! I love that he helped us breath and slow it down to make for a lite and airy ceremony. From putting together the words and allowing us to write our own vows..Five star recommended you won't be disappointed (:

My Custom Wedding Ceremony responded with the following comments:

It was my pleasure to help you have a beautiful,custom Wedding Ceremony Michelle! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Services Used: Officiant

When planning our wedding, I had so many ideas and knew exactly who and what I wanted as our vendors, except the officiant. That seemed to be our last piece of detail where I didn't really have a plan. Originally I wanted to get married in the Catholic church but it didn't work out so when we started thinking about the officiant I really had no where to start. We looked on Google and My Custom Wedding ceremony popped up & it looked promising. Then we reached out to our venue & asked who they would recommend & John was the first on the list. We contacted him & were able to set up a meeting shortly after. John was great and made our day so special. He had pre-planned ceremonies we could choose from but could customize it in any way that we wanted, which was extremely helpful. My husband wanted to write our own vows, but I wanted to say the traditional I Do's, so John was able to make that happen. We told him all of our ideas for the ceremony, how we wanted to have special songs sang & we were doing a Unity Cross, and together we were able to come up with the perfect ceremony that fit our style & it was perfect! John was so helpful during the rehearsal, he helped keep things running smoothy and stayed calm and made sure everyone knew what to do and where to go. The day of the wedding and during the ceremony he could tell I was nervous & even had me take a deep breath to take in our surroundings to help me calm down after walking down the isle with my dad which was a really great moment for me. There were so many small touches he did that made our day even that much more special & I would recommend him to everyone. Not only is he a nice person, but he seems to love what he does & it fantastic at it!