MSA Entertainment LLC(Dj,Videography,Photography,Photo booths)

MSA Entertainment LLC(Dj,Videography,Photography,Photo booths)

One stop shop for all your event needs

Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Mike is very easy to work with. He has great experience with improvisation if needed, when a problem may arise at the event. His MC skills and high energy help makes everyone comfortable. Our wedding was an interfaith/inter-race wedding. We were told by the catering company that they were impressed with how smoothly the event went. DJ Mike encouraged people to dance together in unity. He brought together people of all ages through music and dance. I highly recommend using MSA Entertainment at your next event. They are affordable and professional.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and team were great! We decided to add the photo-booth last minute, and they were very flexible in helping us plan. The setup at the event was really nice, and the pictures turned out great. Thanks!

Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike was great to work with and required very little direction. As a bride who did not have time to devote to every little detail mike required very little.information and got everything perfect. Even with a last minute change and needing him to cover our ceremony music he took all the stress and worry away.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and his staff were an amazing find. We had no references, we chose MSA on a wing and a prayer. Oh, what an incredible find. His staff Jason, Matt, and Sarah were incredible. We said we wanted them to film memories and moments, not a wedding. We received WAY more than we could have ever expected. Worth every penny and always communicated via email and I loved that! and always prompt responses! Even better!
Trust me, this company IS worth every penny! I'd even say they are worth more!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great and did a great job. The only thing we would of liked a little better would of been the song list to be played after dinner so we could listen to them an dance to them. But other then that i couldn't asked for a better time. Great job

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Dusty and Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Wells was an amazing DJ! From the moment they met him, the bride & groom felt he was truly interested in finding the right music for their wedding reception. He made recommendation when needed & his music was a great mix for all ages. He had everyone dancing right away! We had to make a few timeline adjustments during our reception and he was open & accommodating throughout the night. MSA was very professional with their contract, billing and confirmation process. We would highly recommend them! We had a blast!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I could not imagine our wedding and reception with out Mike as our DJ. Having an our door wedding we decided to use a DJ last minute instead of voilinst. Mike had no problem changing his original plans and showed up several hours early to play the ceremony which turned out to be amazing. At the reception, Mike stole the show and the dance floor was packed the entire time. He had everyone truly engaged... Young and Old!!! I couldn't imagine our night without MSA.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
brad
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved having Bradley be apart of our special day! All of the guests loved the music he played. I would definitely recommend him and MSA Entertainment to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Taylor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dj Jon and Photo Booth attendant Jesse where the Best! Many of the guest commented on how fun the wedding was and how great the song selections was. I had added a photo scrapbook for guest to place their photo booth photos in and sign a note to the Bride and Groom and Jesse facilitated this perfectly. The book will be a keepsake to remind us of the fun our guest had at the wedding. Highly recommend MSA for your next event if you want to have a great time and have no worries! They are AWESOME!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike, Jon and Bradley are are great team!! I give them an A+!! Bradley was my DJ and he was very professional and quick to respond to my many inquiries. He even met with us prior to the wedding to review my many song requests and did a great job producing an amazing event. I'm an event planner and I will definitely recommend to my coworkers and friends to use MSA Entertainment whether it is for a wedding or a corporate event - they are above and beyond with excellent customer service and not to mention great rates, as well! I also have to say the Photo Booth was a HUGE hit! If you are thinking about getting the photo booth, but aren't quite sure - DO IT!! I do have to say I'm really glad I decided on the actual "old school" style walk-in booth and not the open air one. People tend to be a bit sillier when they do the walk-in style and I LOVE the fact that I get the thumb drive copy of all the photos!! I can embarrass them on fb! LOL. Thanks for a great event Bradley and MSA!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Valerie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jon was great! Everyone loved him and I loved the energy he brought!

• Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! Can I not give 10 stars? Mike and his team are AMAZING! The main thing we wanted in our wedding was a FUN wedding and they sure made it that way! They go out of their way to make sure everyone was having the best time of their life! And we all did! They truly were not only FUN but so nice! They also mixed a song for me and my father for our dance when they didn't have to do that. Just the little things meant so much to us! I found out about them at a bridal show and they were so nice when we first met them and continued to be nice and professional threw the whole process. It truly relieved a lot of stress knowing parts of my wedding were in their hands! I would recommend to anyone! And also they offered the best package for dj services photo booth and videography! I was so pleased againn thanks MSA for making my best day ever unforgettable in the best way!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great choice we made when hiring MSA Entertainment as our wedding DJ!
Mike was so easy to work with. He always responded quickly and was able to do everything we ask of him.
He kept our guest engaged and kept everything going according to our timeline.
Everyone commented on how much fun he was!
I can't recommend him and his company enough!

• Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMZAZING from start to finish! Mike was so on point everyone at our wedding thought he was a friend of ours. He played every song we gave him and kept the party dancing. I would definitely recommend him for any celebration. Loved the services!! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have done a better job.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Kerry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bradley Witcher was an AWESOME DJ!!!! Easy to work with and played every sing we wanted to hear.
Matt Noonan was Mr. Video, he was everywhere videoing the wedding reception, can't wait to see the video!!!
Sara Shuford was Miss Photo Booth. She was clicking photos all night long!!!

I traveled all over the world and back during my military career working with all types of people. Without a doubt this was the "BEST GROUP OF PEOPLE" I have ever worked with. Each member had the can-do attitude and went above and beyond to ensure our daughter's wedding was nothing but "PERFECT"!!!!

Thank you all, sooooooooooooo much!!!!
James M. Harkins

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
JAMES
404-775-4802
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards