Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel

Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This has been an amazing experience thus far working with this chapel. We are planning our wedding from a different country and everything is going so smoothly. They answers my questions promptly and are so accommodating of any changes I make. The prices are great and I'm so excited to have my wedding here soon!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great value and personalized service! We loved the staff and every moment of our ceremony and cake reception. Elvis was great, the photographer took awesome photos and everyone else made our special day one we will never forget. I highly recommend Mon Bel Ami for everybody! Thank you so much for everything!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't express how wonderful my experience was at Mon Bel Ami. We only booked a small ceremony, but our wedding planner, Carrie was wonderfully prompt and professional with all the planning. They schedule large blocks of time for each wedding so you never feel like you're being rushed or that this isn't "your" day. The flower arrangements were beautiful as was the decor in the chapel; it doesn't look or feel "cheap" in any way. The photographer was beyond amazing, especially having to do all the editing in near real-time. I have gotten so many compliments on the quality of the photography. The three-camera video is a great touch too! The minister and staff were all friendly and professional, and the limo driver was a blast as well! My husband and I were so touched at how beautiful everything was, and how special they made us feel. I wouldn't change a thing, and would recommend Mon Bel Ami to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding experience in Las Vegas!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made my day absolutely perfect. It was a beautiful ceremony. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Great value.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Our wedding at Mon Bel Ami was great. The staff did a great job and were very friendly. Other than being a little too harsh on the taking off pictures but that is understandable given the circumstances. I would definitely recommend them for Vegas weddings.

• Wedding: 09/29/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Of all the events that happened on my wedding day, I was most stressed about the ceremony. I knew that by choosing a chapel ceremony, I would be limited on time and space. So when the wedding party arrived late to the chapel, including myself (the bride), I feared the staff would rush us and the whole feel of the ceremony would be jeopardized.

Luckily, that never happened because the staff at Mon Bel Ami are beyond amazing! Despite our delay, the staff remained professional and calm. Never once did I feel rushed or shamed for being late. If anything I was the one rushing to give the staff instructions. And even though towards the end they had to cue the music early to move things along, our ceremony ended up being absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience of a better chapel.

For those that think chapel weddings are cheesy...think again! Mon Bel Ami is the way to go. Not only did I get my Vegas Wedding, I got a chapel of memories that I will cherish always.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I cannot say enough about how phenomenal these ladies have been to me. After renting a pink Caddy and getting picked up be Elvis to be drove to our ceremony and having the car break down on Las Vegas Blvd. They instantly called in another Elvis, which ALSO broke down on the way, they then called in a 3rd Elvis to save the day. Thankfully they Elvis was PHENOMINAL and made the ceremony so much fun and all the high energy I've been picturing in my head for months. Also, when arriving to the chapel, it started to rain, in the DESSERT only for the hour of my outdoor ceremony and they gladly accepted us inside and accommodated us right away. All within the same hour....they really pulled some magic out of their hats for this one!! Couldn't be happier with our decision! Cannot say enough for their flexibility and eagerness to make you happy! This place is amazing!!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was wonderful. I didn't get married in my home state but still wanted a traditional feel. They provided that for me at a fraction of the cost. My guest loved the intimate environment they provided and personal touches I was allowed to make. And my pictures are FABULOUS!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Wedding: 09/16/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

After researching several wedding chapels, I decided to contact Mon Bel Ami since their website said "customer service is their #1 priority". From the moment I emailed them, the communication was excellent. Carrie contacted me directly and we emailed continuously until our big day. Carrie recommended Kym with Bridal Express for my hair, which turned out excellent. My only request for getting married in Vegas was that I did not want it to be Cheesy! Mon Bel Ami exceeded all of my requests. We had limo transportation, use of the bridal room, chapel, flowers and photography. All Excellent!!!!

• Wedding: 08/12/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I renewed our vows after 20 years. We never had a "real" wedding, so this time around I wanted it to be the most amazing experience ever. We decided that for us, that meant something intimate, just the two of us. Most of all, I wanted the memories captured in pictures. I chose Mon Bel Ami because of the pictures online, and requested Dave as our photographer. I truly feel like a newlywed, and the pictures say it all!

From my first phone call to the time we departed after our renewal, I felt like a pampered bride. Mon Bel Ami not only made me feel like I was the most important person there, but gave me the experience I missed out on 20 years ago. The package I got came with a bouquet and it was simple and elegant. I was even able to request the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. I couldn't have asked for more.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy to have chosen Mon bel ami chapel. All my calls were answered completely. The chapel was very nice and unique. Rev Tony was terrific. He explained everything to you and if you would like to add or change he was very willing to make your day special. I have no complaints. The only critic is to upgrade to a bigger chapel because they were really busy, and you have to wait in a small waiting area until it is your time, but very courteous and professional. I will recommend them again. My hostess was off that day and that was a little disappointing, BUT her fill-in was great!!!! The entire group were wonderful. Tina and Bob

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Thank you Mon Bel Ami for making our day so special

From the moment I first contacted Mon Bel Ami I always had the best service
Barbara was quick to answer all my questions , even the repetitive ones She was always pleasant and helpful and put my mind to rest

We decided to have a wedding and reception with 20 guests, we purchased the photography package , had four people standing on each side and had a custom ceremony

Once we got to the chapel we had the best care Caylee was our hostess for the evening and we couldn't have asked for better She organized all of us , keep us on track ( and we were a large and rather loud group so I know we can be tricky ) and had the evening flow with a lovely grace all night

The minister was kind and sincere. He came to meet with me to discuss our custom ceremony and go over the details It was easy to see how much he wanted to make it perfect for us

The photographer was amazing he is quick and easy to work with knows his stuff and took some amazing shots

Thank you to the team at Mon Bel Ami Your hard work made our day flawless

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

very nice chapel. Recommend it!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married on St. Patricks day 2014 at Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. They went above and beyond our expectations from the wedding planning, the wedding ceremony and the photography. The whole staff was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day very special and memorable! I highly recommend this wedding chapel for your special day!!! A+++++

• Wedding: 03/17/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
702-388-4445
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7