Mon Amis Personal Chefs

Mon Amis Personal Chefs

Budget Brides Welcome

Albuquerque, NM | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 1000

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I planned my wedding from out of state, and Maria was willing to work with me via email, phone, and Skype to plan the wedding meal. At first Maria did not reach out to me, but once I reached out to her she was very helpful. She helped us create the perfect meal for the style and season of our wedding. At the reception, the courses went smoothly and everyone enjoyed the food.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria and Robin were great. Thank you.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

When I initially spoke w this caterer (Jean Atoines mobile cafe) they seemed professional until about 2 weeks prior to our wedding. At that point Marie the coordinater forgot about my linens and couldnt get the time to start serving right. She called me the day before and said she was confused about the time we would start eating. Even to this day on her web calenadar she still has 530 when it was to be started at 4.

Also they had no beverages available for my guests which cost us to lose 15 of them due to her uncooperativeness. She sent a worker of hers to come ask me during our photo shoot if we had any more bottle water. Also I asked for brewed Iced tea and she made instant which didn't come out right because all of our groomsmen and my husband were trying to drink it and it had white floaties in them. At that point the guy serving it just looked at my husband and said "I don't know" and walked off, leaving the dirty glasses at our table. No one could eat the chicken kabobs because they were undercooked.
Also the day of our rehearsal she asked me if i got HER linens and if I had tables for them. And the day of she had no linens for her tables and used our tables. She further went on that afternoon before our wedding was finished and told her workers to start tearing down my tables and I looked at her and them and told them not to touch our tables, they didnt set them up and they are not taking them down in the middle of our reception.
And thats not all, she removed our flowers from the fridge because she said she needed the space and in turn it wilted my bouquet and my husbands booutineere. They tossed our boxes around and lost some of our guest bags.
I would not use them or recommend them to anyone, they are unprofessional and unprepared.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jean Antoine's service was exceptional. Marie, the event planner was helpful, had great ideas and was available and receptive to last minute changes. Her chef had wonderful food ideas and the food was flavorful and well prsented. Their serving staff was also exceptional, cleaning up as they went and after the event. I would highly recommend their Mobile Cafe to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/05/2011
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hosted a wedding event in the Spring of 2010 at our B&B and used the expert catering services of Marie and Jean Antoine's Mobile Catering Services. We were both very impressed with the overall quality of the food prepared and service the guests received.
I would highly recommend their services for another event. Bravo!

• Wedding: 08/25/2010
505-550-1119
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.1