Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant

Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant

All Faiths, All Styles, All Locations

70 Oneida Avenue
Oakland, NJ 07436 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Jewish
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch is seriously the best officiant ever! He promised to have our guests laughing and crying and he certainly delivered!! Everyone was ranting and raving to us about how that was the best ceremony they've ever sat through & some of our guests even plan to hire him for their vow renewals! Amazing job Mitch, thank you for making our day perfect and memorable!

• Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure having Mitch as our minister. After the ceremony, everyone asked if he was our friend! That's how personable Mitch was. He took the time to get to know us weeks before the wedding which is rare for vendors. He made everyone laugh and the service was beautiful! I highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch was just awesome we explained we are not really religious he performed our wedding ceremony perfect . My guests were so impressed as were myself and Bill. We plan on using him again for our sons baptism.

Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant responded with the following comments:

Thank you Paula! It was an honor to be a part of your wonderful day. Please give William a big hug from me. - Mitch

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Paula
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If your looking for a Wedding Ceremony to remember Mitch the Minister is your guy. He made our ceremony one we will never forget. Such a sweet, kind, funny guy who will make your day full of happiness, joy & love.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch is the best Officiant anyone can ever have marry them. Very Professional, caring, yet funny. Everyone loves him and was amazed by the service. He becomes a part of your family from the first hello. We recommend him to all. He makes your Wedding Day a dream come true.

Thanks Joanne! I loved your wedding, so full of love and crazy wonderful friends and family. - Mitch

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch was the one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was charming and funny, yet sweet and emotional. Our guests were raving about how amazing he performed our ceremony. From the moment we met him to discuss our needs, we knew he was the right guy! Thank you, Mitch!!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Meredith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch the Minister is wonderful! He was great to work with, very professional. His calm and humorous attitude took our nerves right away. He had our guests laughing through the whole ceremony and afterwards our guest couldn't stop talking about him. Many people said that was the best ceremony they ever heard!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch the Minister has the innate ability to make you feel as if you’re the only couple in the world and the only purpose he was ordained was to perform your wedding. It’s what everyone wants to feel and we can’t express the amount of gratitude we have for him for performing our nuptials.

We sat with Mitch a few times before the big day, and each time we loved him even more. He was very attentive as to what type of wedding ceremony we wanted. He also gave us some important tips for the big day like never try to memorize your vows because you most likely will screw it up. Boy, are we glad we took that advice. He also provided some practical advice like how to obtain your marriage license. Oh yeah, we have to get a marriage license…duh. Thanks for reminding us, Mitch!

Our last private meeting with Mitch was the day of the wedding right before the ceremony in our hotel suite. As you could imagine, we were a bundle of nervous energy, and Mitch with his ever calming voice, sat us down and reminded us what the day was all about – us. That brief meeting put us exactly in the right frame of mind for what was about to happen.

To say Mitch the Minister can work a crowd is an understatement. He knew the minute he stepped on the podium that our guests were gushing with love and ready to shower us with it. Mitch expertly performed our ceremony giving us and our guests what we wanted – to cry and laugh at the same time!

Mitch, thank you so much for your support of our community and your incredible talent to take every emotion in the room, bundle it all together and create the most memorable wedding ceremony possible.

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch was a pleasure to work with. The day of he performed the ceremony beautifully, both with sincerity and humor, which is a great combination. My guests remarked at how funny he was, and that's exactly what my husband and I were looking for. I'm very happy with the way my ceremony turned out, and I can't wait to watch my wedding video and hear it all over again.
Thank you, Mitch, for helping join us together as husband and wife. Love, Nicole & Joe

Thanks Nicole and Joe, The Manor was beautiful...almost as beautiful as the bride. It was a pleasure being a part of the start of your new lives together as husband and wife. Take care of each other, Mitchell

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Nic.Dee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we absolutely love mitch!! he made our day so special. i had people come up to me at the wedding and say how much they liked him. my husband and i felt like we had known him forever. if you are looking for a great minister, he's your guy!!

Thank you Jessica and Michael for hiring me to be a small part of your beautiful day. I hope you always remain the best of friends and the greatest loves of your lives. Take good care of each other - Mitchell

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch the Minister was incredible. Our ceremony was perfect. The perfect blend of humor and charm. Our guests loved it. Thank you again Minister Mitch. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch performed my cousins wedding ceremony a few years ago and we knew we HAD to have him perform our ceremony.

We met with Mitch and discussed what we wanted, told him "Our Story" and told him we wrote our own vows, but because of nerves we wanted to repeat the vows after him. After Mitch reviewed what we wanted and read the vows he recommended we read the vows to each other instead of repeating after him because he felt us repeating after him it would take something away from the ceremony....and he was so right!

Mitch kept the ceremony lighthearted and sincere. Incorporating everything we wanted...from a quick heartfelt mention of the loved ones no longer with us to a few laughs by starting off our ceremony by saying, "What you are about to see here is a true miracle," referring to our 12 year relationship and 7 year engagement! and then wishing us luck as we were about to read our vows to each other! Our guests laughed and cried and laughed again!

During the cocktail hour and reception EVERYONE asked where we found Mitch and complimented us on our ceremony. A few friends said the ceremony can be a little drawn out and boring....but not ours. Mitch worked with us so we can have the personal touches we wanted, a sand ceremony and butterfly release.....Mitch was AWESOME!!! We highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch was wonderful! Our ceremony was perfect! Mitch had everyone crying and laugh it made it just perfect! Thank you so much for everything Mitch!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew from just the first phone conversation with Mitch that I wanted him to marry us! He came highly recommended from our photographer, which helped because they work amazing together, but I couldn't make this decision alone. Joe and I had to meet him together. We meet at a restaurant close to our home, and Joe instantly said ok how much? He convinced him within seconds! Mitch is like a part of our family! We talk about almost daily! He made our ceremony unforgettable. We laughed! I cried! Everyone stopped me to rave about how hilarious he was and how they've never been to a ceremony like that before! It's the best anyone has seen! Everyone dreads the ceremony when attending a wedding, lets be honest! But that's why we chose Mitch! We knew that it would be far from boring and our guests would be more than happy to sit through it! Having him marry us was one of the best decisions we made!

OMG.....I had the same feeling when we met. We're like old friends who meet again. I wish you the best of everything. Love and lots of snuggles. Take care of each other. With all my heart, Mitchell

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My ceremony was a blast. People actually said it was fun to watch. Mitch adds the perfect mix of comedy and sensitivity. He did a wonderful job.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mitch The Minister was perfect for our wedding! We were very happy and so many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed him.

201-410-6834
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards