Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do we even begin?? Mitch was recommended highly by our reception location to perform our wedding ceremony. We reached out and after an hour of laughing and talking to Mitch on the phone we set up a date and time to meet in person. We met at a diner and spent over two hours laughing, talking, and eating and knew he was the only one who could do our ceremony justice. When we first met with Mitch we had a set wedding date but after a slight hiccup (other immediate family events) had to move our wedding up by a week. Mitch easily moved our wedding date up in the contract as soon as we had reached out to say, "Oh no! Something happened and we need to switch our date!" When our ceremony arrived Mitch had helped make sure we both were calm and ready to go. He made us laugh before the ceremony began and suffered through the hot, muggy, humid, mid-afternoon heat of June with us. He made us and our guests laugh throughout the ceremony. Tears would spring into my eyes and he'd immediately make us laugh to avoid any ruined make-up. My husband still laughs about how Mitch was kind enough to dab off the sweat on his shaved head and neck. A friend of ours (who is starting to plan for her wedding) immediately told us after the ceremony that she needed Mitch's information because she wants her ceremony to be as memorable and fun-filled as Mitch had made ours. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant to help start the best years of our lives together. THANK YOU SO MUCH MITCH!! <3

Services Used: Officiant

I can't say enough good things about Mitch. He set the tone perfectly for our wedding with his sweet words from the heart and his humor. He is the best in the business. As all of our vendors were asking who our officiant was, the second we mentioned him, they all said we were in good hands and we definitely were. He was professional, he was kind, he made us and all of our guests feel like we were home. If you're looking for an amazingly kind man who knows how to crack a joke and somehow keep the seriousness of the ceremony all while guiding you through everything to marry you, pick Mitch.

Services Used: Officiant

What can I say? I LOVE Mitch!! My ceremony was unique and he added his special touch and humor to it. Everyone was asking about him after the ceremony and telling me how much they loved the ceremony also. Mitch made my day and took my anxiety level way down. He was absolutely amazing and I highly highly recommend him!

Services Used: Officiant

Mitch has such an infectious personality and is exactly the type of person you want standing in front of you to help you take your vows. We saw Mitch perform a ceremony of our friends and instantly knew that we wanted him to be our officiant. Not only was he was able to put both of our nerves at ease on the day of the wedding, but after only talking to him for a short while, he put together an absolutely beautiful ceremony which was exactly how we had envisioned!! Mitch truly made the day special and about us and really helped us to live in the moment by pointing out just how meaningful each small piece of the day was. Not to mention, we received so many compliments on our ceremony!! Thanks Mitch!

Services Used: Officiant

Mitch is the best!!! From our first meeting with Mitch, he could tell we are not a very serious couple, all about the mushy sentimental stuff. We can be serious, but also appreciate a good laugh :) He tailored our ceremony so perfectly to be a great combination of sentiment and humor. He made all of our guests laugh and cry, sometimes at the same time. So many of our guests were approaching us after the ceremony to say what an amazing job Mitch did, and how he officiated the most perfect ceremony for the two of us. If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding, take the time to meet with Mitch. You will not be disappointed!

Mitch The Minister - New Jersey Wedding Officiant responded with the following comments:

My goal is, and always will be, the creation of a ceremony that ‘fits’ the bride and groom. To make you, and all your family and friends, laugh with joy and cry at the sentiment. It was an honor to marry you Adriana, and your handsome hubby Greg. Thank you for your kind words. I wish you years of the best of everything! - Mitch

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I were just married by Mitch on January 16th and I can't say enough good things about him. From the moment we met with Mitch we knew he was a perfect fit for us. We really wanted a personal ceremony that centered around our love and that truly represented us. Mitch understood that perfectly and gave us exactly what we wanted. He knew we didn't take ourselves too seriously and performed a heartfelt ceremony with a touch of brilliant humor that left everyone in awe. All of our guests came up to my husband and I several times throughout the night to express how much they loved Mitch! It's two weeks later and we are still receiving compliments about our ceremony! Thank you so much Mitch for making our day so special, you are one of a kind and we are so thankful we chose you!!

When we met I knew. We just clicked. The laughter and the tears made for a beautiful ceremony. I hope that I gave you the best start to your new lives together as husband and wife. Take care of each other. - Mitch

Jen
01/03/2015

Mitch was amazing! I cannot tell you how many people complimented us on him and asked how we met. He was absolutely perfect and the right mix of light and serious. Also, I realized 13 days before our wedding that I booked him for the wrong day but Mitch was amazing and flexible! Thank you!

Thank you Jennifer for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day!! I wish you and Ranjit a lifetime of peace and joy, love and happiness. - Mitch

Vanessa
12/31/2014

Mitch created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I. He had us laughing and crying which was perfect. He took the time to honor my grandparents who had just passed before the wedding, and with so much heaviness around us, Mitch created a warm, lighthearted ceremony which was just what we needed. My family could not stop talking about how great he was and if they could do it again, they would ask Mitch to take part in their day!

Thank you so much for your kind words Vanessa. It was great fun to help you bring in the new year MARRIED!!! And thank you for choosing me to be a part of your beautiful day! - Mitch

Recently Married

Mitch is seriously the best officiant ever! He promised to have our guests laughing and crying and he certainly delivered!! Everyone was ranting and raving to us about how that was the best ceremony they've ever sat through & some of our guests even plan to hire him for their vow renewals! Amazing job Mitch, thank you for making our day perfect and memorable!

Services Used: Officiant

It was such a pleasure having Mitch as our minister. After the ceremony, everyone asked if he was our friend! That's how personable Mitch was. He took the time to get to know us weeks before the wedding which is rare for vendors. He made everyone laugh and the service was beautiful! I highly recommend him!

Paula
09/21/2014

Mitch was just awesome we explained we are not really religious he performed our wedding ceremony perfect . My guests were so impressed as were myself and Bill. We plan on using him again for our sons baptism.

Thank you Paula! It was an honor to be a part of your wonderful day. Please give William a big hug from me. - Mitch

Recently Married

If your looking for a Wedding Ceremony to remember Mitch the Minister is your guy. He made our ceremony one we will never forget. Such a sweet, kind, funny guy who will make your day full of happiness, joy & love.

Services Used: Officiant

Mitch is the best Officiant anyone can ever have marry them. Very Professional, caring, yet funny. Everyone loves him and was amazed by the service. He becomes a part of your family from the first hello. We recommend him to all. He makes your Wedding Day a dream come true.

Thanks Joanne! I loved your wedding, so full of love and crazy wonderful friends and family. - Mitch

Meredith
09/12/2014

Mitch was the one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was charming and funny, yet sweet and emotional. Our guests were raving about how amazing he performed our ceremony. From the moment we met him to discuss our needs, we knew he was the right guy! Thank you, Mitch!!

Recently Married

Mitch the Minister is wonderful! He was great to work with, very professional. His calm and humorous attitude took our nerves right away. He had our guests laughing through the whole ceremony and afterwards our guest couldn't stop talking about him. Many people said that was the best ceremony they ever heard!

Services Used: Officiant

Mitch the Minister has the innate ability to make you feel as if you’re the only couple in the world and the only purpose he was ordained was to perform your wedding. It’s what everyone wants to feel and we can’t express the amount of gratitude we have for him for performing our nuptials.

We sat with Mitch a few times before the big day, and each time we loved him even more. He was very attentive as to what type of wedding ceremony we wanted. He also gave us some important tips for the big day like never try to memorize your vows because you most likely will screw it up. Boy, are we glad we took that advice. He also provided some practical advice like how to obtain your marriage license. Oh yeah, we have to get a marriage license…duh. Thanks for reminding us, Mitch!

Our last private meeting with Mitch was the day of the wedding right before the ceremony in our hotel suite. As you could imagine, we were a bundle of nervous energy, and Mitch with his ever calming voice, sat us down and reminded us what the day was all about – us. That brief meeting put us exactly in the right frame of mind for what was about to happen.

To say Mitch the Minister can work a crowd is an understatement. He knew the minute he stepped on the podium that our guests were gushing with love and ready to shower us with it. Mitch expertly performed our ceremony giving us and our guests what we wanted – to cry and laugh at the same time!

Mitch, thank you so much for your support of our community and your incredible talent to take every emotion in the room, bundle it all together and create the most memorable wedding ceremony possible.