Mission Hills Country Club

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Mission Hills is a beautiful place to have a wedding

Bill, Kelly and Hunter
1 Review
02/05/2014

We were married at the Mission Hills Country Club after 7 years of engagement. The decision was made to surprise our family with a wedding 1 month prior to our annual family vacation. We contacted Peter Couture from Mission Hills Country Club, all it took was a 10 minute phone call and 2 emails and we booked our venue. The ceremony took place in the Garden Grove with 7 guests followed by dinner at the country club. The ceremony, dinner, setting, staff, golf, accommodations and Peter exceeded every expectation we could have ever dreamed of. We recommend Mission Hills and Peter to any couple wanting that dream wedding, it truly was one of the best experiences of our lives. We look forward to many more family vacations the Mission Hills Country Club.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Private User
01/18/2014

Chad and I couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding. Peter Couture and his team were superb! Peter focused on our wants and needs, and met them beyond our expectation. The venue is beautiful in a perfect location. We recommend Mission Hills Country Club in a heart beat!

Amazing views!! Great staff!!! Peter was great and helpful thru this entire process!!! He did such a great job under all the stress of the weather change!!!

Bethany
02/23/2013

I had not seen the venue in person myself until 5 days prior to the wedding. The event coordinator, Peter, absolutely made our wedding day seamless. Aside from being a breathtakingly beautiful location along the mountains, the service by Peter and his team was more than we could have asked for. Friends and family have all said that this was by far the best food they have had at a wedding (again, without a tasting). We could not have been happier with our experience at Mission Hills!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Peter at Mission Hills country club made my wedding planning and wedding day so easy. No bride to be wants to be stressed out about needless things, and Peter made sure I was at ease throughout the entire process. He was always available for me and very accommodating of my needs. The event was beautiful and the views from the clubhouse breathtaking. My guests were blown away.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mission hills country club is not only beautiful... But they have one HUGE advantage over all the other clubs. They have Peter working for them! Our wedding day was everything we imagined and more! The view from the club house is breathtaking, the service was fabulous, the good is great and Peter was a true blessing the day of our wedding... If your looking to get married in the Palm Springs area you must stop by mission hills country club (not sure how many other event Coordinator's work there but you will def want to work with Peter)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mission Hills Country Club was the PERFECT location for our wedding. How many guys can claim they were married on a tee-box? The clubhouse was a spectacular setting with the gorgeous San Jacinto Mountain in the background behind the glass walls of the building. If you want a summer wedding in the desert without having to give up scenery for comfort, then this is the place for you. The food was spectacular, the decor top-notch, and the facilities were emaculate.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Wedding Planning

Amazing Job!! Peter (Private Events & Golf Outings Manager) was the most professional and amazing coordinator ever. Somethings didn't go as planned, but they were the little things, and in the end everything was perfect!!!

4.7

We provided Live Sound reinforcement and DJ services for a private member party. The venue for a was fantastic, Staff was very accommodating and made our job much easier.
The raised grass area is perfect for small concerts and weddings. I would love to work here again. Thanks, Mark Vincent Advantage DJ / Wedding Wire vendor.

Services Used: Band, Catering, DJ
4.7

Amazing!!!!!! Peter was wonderful at putting together my daughter's weddiing.

She was the 1st Bride to get Married in the new location called the Grove

4.2

We had our ceremony and reception at Mission Hills, we expected a lot from this club after hearing such great things from our friends that were members. My husband, who had never been to the club was very impressed with the view from the dining rooms as well as where the ceremony was held. They really meant it when they wrote "majestic view” in their brochure…when you were standing in the dining room it actually felt like you were outside because of the expansive windows. The staff was lovely and catered to our every need and wish. After all was said and done, we were left with a warm feeling. Thank you so much Mission Hills!!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
2+ years ago
2.9

I was told alot of things that never happened. They lost items from my rentals vendor so my husband and I had to pay for them out of our pockets. My ceremony started at 2:30 and they didnt even have the ceremony up by that time. They promised alot and did not deliever.