Mimi's Bridal Showroom

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Fumi
1+ year ago

We ordered chair covers from Mimi, and they were very cute. The price was reasonable.

Mimi's Bridal Showroom responded with the following comments:

Thank you Fumi. It was a pleasure working with you. Your reception venue was stunning.
Mimi

Services Used: Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Very impressed with the invitations we received from Mimi at Balloons and more!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We rented chair covers/sashes and table covers from Balloons and More. Overall I am very pleased with the services. I was nervous that the decor wouldn't all match when put together, but Mimi exceeded my expectations. The tables and chairs were absolutely beautiful. The prices were great for the quality. Totally worth spending a little more because they really transformed the room. I would definitely recommend this company. Also, check out the items for sale in the store. We bought beautiful champagne toasting glasses and our cake topper there for a great price!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7

When it came to the invitations i was extremely pleased, they came out beautifully. However the runners that i rented were not at all what i expected for the price. i was very disappointed with what i got for runners, it was just solid red thin pieces of fabric that honestly i could have made myself cheaper.

Services Used: Invitations

Mimi and her company were very easy to work with and the finished product was beautiful and better then we imagined. We purchased pew bows, Enchanted Balloons, custom cake server (fully customized in a timely manner) and the lighting on the head table. Everything was done very professionally and we would highly recommend Balloons and More!

Services Used: Flowers

We rented chair covers, sashes, and table linens from Balloons and More for our wedding reception and it was absolutely gorgeous! We could not have asked for anything more! It was just amazing and added so much to the room.

Mimi was great to work with and did an excellent job. Thank you for everything Mimi.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi is wonderful! I was very indecisive about invitations and she was able to guide me towards the perfect design. She came very highly recommended to me and I was certainly not disappointed. I appreciated her willingness to help me search coupled with her non-intrusive approach to letting me decide. This is a wonderful place to purchase invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

We got our invitations from Balloons and More. They had a huge selection that you could check out on their website ahead of time. The invitations came in really quickly also and looked beautiful! The price was very good as well.

Services Used: Invitations

Staff was very helpful, however attitude wasn't always professional.

Services Used: Invitations

I actually ordered them online through them and I messed up the amount of invitations I needed to Order.. I got a phone call from Mimi saying that She thinks I might have put too high of a number.. She saved us over $200 and a lot of left over invitations.. we were so grateful we purchased all of our ceremony items and an awesome balloon display for behind the head table for us. Everything was high quality for a great price.