Millenia Event Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Through our venue we had the choice of a few catering companies for our wedding. While other's were not flexible, or helpful when it came to my fiance's schedule being a pilot Millenia meet all expectations. Working with Jessica was a delight and our tasting was wonderful! We however, were not ready for the food day of our event to be even better than our tasting and all of our guests raved about the taste and service! A majority said they went back for seconds or thirds!

Thank you Jessica, Alexa and the whole Millenia Staff for making our day even better than we could have dreamed!

Best to you all, Jennifer and Andre

Services Used: Catering

Big THANK YOU to Jessica and her staff for such a wonderful job catering our wedding on March 8th at the I W Phillips House at Courtyard at Lake Lucerne, the tables looked amazing and the food was absolutly delicious! Everyone raved at how wonderful everything was!! If the need ever arises that we need a caterer in the future we will definitely hire you again! Thank you again!

Services Used: Catering

I was recently married at the Orlando Museum of Art, and Millenia Catering catered my event. I was astonished by the quality of service and food. Everyone said it was the BEST wedding food they had ever had. Indeed, my mother-in-law (who is Haitian), said it was the BEST American food she and the family had ever had! The staff on the day of was professional and provided impeccable service! Additionally, Chef Lo and Jessica Shaver coordinated with me on every single detail, from customizing the menu to assisting in saving costs on linen rentals and alcohol. Jessica was available every minute of every day to assist in making my day perfect, and I cannot recommend Millenia Catering enough! I am recommending them to every friend and colleague I know for their outstanding professionalism, service, and food! EXCELLENT VENDOR!

Services Used: Catering

I could not be happier with the services provided by Millenia! From the delicious food, to the attention to detail with the setup and decor, to providing us (the bride & groom) with our own personal maitre d', everything was perfect. Jessica was wonderful during the planning process. She was quick to answer all of my questions and was even able to meet for a walk through prior to the event to finalize all the details and make sure we were on the same page. Then on our wedding day, I forgot the knife to cut the cake and the Millenia team came to the rescue before anyone noticed! I would highly recommend them for any event.

Travis
1 Review
11/16/2014

100% the best my wife and I interviewed a few caterers and millenia was the best. I had a million questions and they answered them all. If we ever need catering for any other event they will be who we call

Services Used: Catering

We had a unique experience with Millenia because they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. We had a choice between them and 2 other caterers for the same price. We went for a tasting at Millenia first because they were the most responsive. The food was excellent. The catering manager at the time was Ely, who was okay, but not very helpful. She was not always responsive and I did not work very much with her. A few months before our wedding, she left and was replaced by Jessica. We did the bulk of our final detail planning with her. What a difference! She was so enthusiastic about our details (they handle linens and tables too) and she was always so helpful with any of my questions. I was so surprised with how pretty the presentation of the napkins and place settings were at the wedding. They even gave the guests cucumber water instead of plain water. All the little touches added up and all my guests raved about that food. We did a buffet with chicken and top round. They plated the meals for my groom and me and made sure we were taken care of. They even saved food from cocktail hour for us (our favorite part!). We were very pleased with Millenia and would use them again for our catering needs in the future.

Private User
Recently Married

Would totally use this catering company again there food and services was amazing.

Services Used: Catering

Food was delicious and chef was very attentive to our requests. Of all the caterers we met with, Millenia had the best variety of choices and the best ability to make substitutions to fit our requests.

Services Used: Catering

WOW is all I can say about Chef Lo, Ely, and the entire Millenia team. From the initial tasting to the finished product, Chef Lo and Ely did a spectacular job. Any changes or questions I had, I heard back from them within a few hours (if not minutes). The night of the wedding the team was right there taking care of my husband and I. They really wanted us to relax, have a good time, and not worry about getting a drink or a bite to eat. The service was remarkable. After dinner, my guests told me the food was amazing and the best they have ever had at a wedding. I will certainly be using them again!

Services Used: Catering

We had Millenia Catering cater our wedding, they were one of five caterers to choose from while having our reception at The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. A close friend had Millenia Catering last year at their wedding and we loved their food. Working with Ely was a pleasure, she was so pleasant and nice. We hired her as our day of coordinator and she did such an amazing job, she set up our centerpieces, gift table, and wedding favors. Everything looked great! Unfortunately we overlooked bringing a cake cutter and Ely came up with a creative alternative. Ely and her team were such professionals and very friendly. Our guests loved the food and couldn't stop raving about how delicious it was.

jennifer
02/01/2014

Ely and the staff at Millenia Event Catering were a shear pleasure to work with. They were responsive during the planning phase and the food was incredible! I would highly recommend this vendor to future brides.

Services Used: Catering

Working with Ely at Millenia was a breeze. She handled everything in a timely, professional manner. I met with representatives of Millenia to instruct them on table setup the day of my wedding and they took care of EVERYTHING after that. Everyone was so easy to work with and had no issues. The food was amazing. We had servers specially attending us that made sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend Millenia to everyone!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Millenia Catering did an exceptional job at our reception. The food was incredible and the staff was supurb! We're so pleased that we had them cater our reception!

Services Used: Catering

I can not begin to tell you how lucky I was that I found Millenia Catering. Ely, catering manager, was absolutely amazing and pretty much saved my wedding day. All the guests, to this day, can not stop talking about how delicious the food was, how amazing the bartenders were and how this wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you Ely so much for everything that you did. Thank you Millenia chefs and staff as without all of you my wedding day would simply not have been this memorable.

Services Used: Catering

Awesome Caterer's. Would highly recommend! All of our guest were highly impressed with the quality and freshness of the food! Everyone enjoyed themselves and I feel that the most important part of a Wedding reception is the food and Chef Lo knocked it out of the park! Nick, your a sweetheart and you worked your tail feathers off. Thank you for your professionalism and your attention to every detail and for taking such good care of my Mom! It was a pleasure working with you! Honestly, just can't say enough!

Services Used: Catering

A foodie friend recommended Millenia to us and I knew if she liked them it had to be great. Our experience was great from day one. Their cost was prohibitive at first, but once they called us for a tasting and I told them I didn't want to waste their time because we couldn't afford their prices, they were extremely flexible and helped me to modify the menu to a more affordable option. There wasn't one item we tried that we didn't love. My husband and I had had a couple of other tastings at different caterers and all of them had one or two items that we just weren't impressed with or simply did not like. Every detail, presentation, amount of seasonings, sauces, was exquisite. They were wonderful and paid attention to every detail, including where to place some flowers we had brought from he church, that gave it a finishing touch no else had thought of. I highly recommend them! In fact, I hope one of my friend uses their services soon, just so I can taste their wonderful food again!