Millenia Event Catering

Value
Flexibility
Ana
06/19/2015

All that we can say is WOW! Jessica and her staff were amazing from the very beginning until the very end. We could not have asked for better food or service. My Wife and I wanted for nothing during the reception as we were showered with personal service and made to feel like a King and Queen throughout the ceremony and reception. The feedback from our guests regarding the food was that it was outstanding! I cannot recommend this 1st class caterer enough. They met and far exceeded our expectations 10 fold!
If you are on the fence between Millenia and another caterer, Lean right towards Millenia as they will blow your socks off!

Services Used: Catering

The entire experience with Millenia was truly amazing. From our first meeting with the catering coordinator (Jessica), to menu selection and tasting, linen decisions, to the Day-Of setup and service, we were absolutely blown away. Jessica went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful. She was always so responsive and helpful. Knowing that she was there taking care of things on the wedding day put me totally at ease. Of all the tastings we tried, Millenia’s food was the best by far. The large number of people that came up to me during the wedding night as well as afterwards to specifically tell me how good the food was just proved how great Millenia did. The staff was very attentive and friendly the night of the wedding. Tico was the team lead that night and did a great job always ensuring we had everything we needed. Hannah and Matt were the bartenders and were very attentive to all the guest’s requests. Ray, Cyndie, and Stefan worked the floor that night, and were always there to help. And as mentioned before, the Chef is stellar at what he does.
I would HIGHLY recommend Millenia for any of your catering needs! They far exceeded our expectations.

Services Used: Catering

Through our venue we had the choice of a few catering companies for our wedding. While other's were not flexible, or helpful when it came to my fiance's schedule being a pilot Millenia meet all expectations. Working with Jessica was a delight and our tasting was wonderful! We however, were not ready for the food day of our event to be even better than our tasting and all of our guests raved about the taste and service! A majority said they went back for seconds or thirds!

Thank you Jessica, Alexa and the whole Millenia Staff for making our day even better than we could have dreamed!

Best to you all,
Jennifer and Andre

Services Used: Catering

Big THANK YOU to Jessica and her staff for such a wonderful job catering our wedding on March 8th at the I W Phillips House at Courtyard at Lake Lucerne, the tables looked amazing and the food was absolutly delicious! Everyone raved at how wonderful everything was!!
If the need ever arises that we need a caterer in the future we will definitely hire you again! Thank you again!

Services Used: Catering

I was recently married at the Orlando Museum of Art, and Millenia Catering catered my event. I was astonished by the quality of service and food. Everyone said it was the BEST wedding food they had ever had. Indeed, my mother-in-law (who is Haitian), said it was the BEST American food she and the family had ever had! The staff on the day of was professional and provided impeccable service! Additionally, Chef Lo and Jessica Shaver coordinated with me on every single detail, from customizing the menu to assisting in saving costs on linen rentals and alcohol. Jessica was available every minute of every day to assist in making my day perfect, and I cannot recommend Millenia Catering enough! I am recommending them to every friend and colleague I know for their outstanding professionalism, service, and food! EXCELLENT VENDOR!

Services Used: Catering

I could not be happier with the services provided by Millenia! From the delicious food, to the attention to detail with the setup and decor, to providing us (the bride & groom) with our own personal maitre d', everything was perfect. Jessica was wonderful during the planning process. She was quick to answer all of my questions and was even able to meet for a walk through prior to the event to finalize all the details and make sure we were on the same page. Then on our wedding day, I forgot the knife to cut the cake and the Millenia team came to the rescue before anyone noticed! I would highly recommend them for any event.

Travis
1 Review
11/16/2014

100% the best my wife and I interviewed a few caterers and millenia was the best. I had a million questions and they answered them all. If we ever need catering for any other event they will be who we call

Services Used: Catering

We had a unique experience with Millenia because they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. We had a choice between them and 2 other caterers for the same price. We went for a tasting at Millenia first because they were the most responsive. The food was excellent. The catering manager at the time was Ely, who was okay, but not very helpful. She was not always responsive and I did not work very much with her. A few months before our wedding, she left and was replaced by Jessica. We did the bulk of our final detail planning with her. What a difference! She was so enthusiastic about our details (they handle linens and tables too) and she was always so helpful with any of my questions. I was so surprised with how pretty the presentation of the napkins and place settings were at the wedding. They even gave the guests cucumber water instead of plain water. All the little touches added up and all my guests raved about that food. We did a buffet with chicken and top round. They plated the meals for my groom and me and made sure we were taken care of. They even saved food from cocktail hour for us (our favorite part!). We were very pleased with Millenia and would use them again for our catering needs in the future.

Private User
Recently Married

Would totally use this catering company again there food and services was amazing.

Services Used: Catering

Food was delicious and chef was very attentive to our requests. Of all the caterers we met with, Millenia had the best variety of choices and the best ability to make substitutions to fit our requests.

Services Used: Catering

WOW is all I can say about Chef Lo, Ely, and the entire Millenia team. From the initial tasting to the finished product, Chef Lo and Ely did a spectacular job. Any changes or questions I had, I heard back from them within a few hours (if not minutes). The night of the wedding the team was right there taking care of my husband and I. They really wanted us to relax, have a good time, and not worry about getting a drink or a bite to eat. The service was remarkable. After dinner, my guests told me the food was amazing and the best they have ever had at a wedding. I will certainly be using them again!

Services Used: Catering

We had Millenia Catering cater our wedding, they were one of five caterers to choose from while having our reception at The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. A close friend had Millenia Catering last year at their wedding and we loved their food. Working with Ely was a pleasure, she was so pleasant and nice. We hired her as our day of coordinator and she did such an amazing job, she set up our centerpieces, gift table, and wedding favors. Everything looked great! Unfortunately we overlooked bringing a cake cutter and Ely came up with a creative alternative. Ely and her team were such professionals and very friendly. Our guests loved the food and couldn't stop raving about how delicious it was.

jennifer
02/01/2014

Ely and the staff at Millenia Event Catering were a shear pleasure to work with. They were responsive during the planning phase and the food was incredible! I would highly recommend this vendor to future brides.

Services Used: Catering

Working with Ely at Millenia was a breeze. She handled everything in a timely, professional manner. I met with representatives of Millenia to instruct them on table setup the day of my wedding and they took care of EVERYTHING after that. Everyone was so easy to work with and had no issues. The food was amazing. We had servers specially attending us that made sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend Millenia to everyone!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Millenia Catering did an exceptional job at our reception. The food was incredible and the staff was supurb! We're so pleased that we had them cater our reception!

Services Used: Catering

I can not begin to tell you how lucky I was that I found Millenia Catering. Ely, catering manager, was absolutely amazing and pretty much saved my wedding day. All the guests, to this day, can not stop talking about how delicious the food was, how amazing the bartenders were and how this wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you Ely so much for everything that you did. Thank you Millenia chefs and staff as without all of you my wedding day would simply not have been this memorable.