Millenia Event Catering

Millenia Event Catering

WE LOVE WHAT WE DO, LET US IMPRESS YOU!

4303 Vineland Rd. Suite F-18
Orlando, FL 32811 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 5000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a unique experience with Millenia because they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. We had a choice between them and 2 other caterers for the same price. We went for a tasting at Millenia first because they were the most responsive. The food was excellent. The catering manager at the time was Ely, who was okay, but not very helpful. She was not always responsive and I did not work very much with her. A few months before our wedding, she left and was replaced by Jessica. We did the bulk of our final detail planning with her. What a difference! She was so enthusiastic about our details (they handle linens and tables too) and she was always so helpful with any of my questions. I was so surprised with how pretty the presentation of the napkins and place settings were at the wedding. They even gave the guests cucumber water instead of plain water. All the little touches added up and all my guests raved about that food. We did a buffet with chicken and top round. They plated the meals for my groom and me and made sure we were taken care of. They even saved food from cocktail hour for us (our favorite part!). We were very pleased with Millenia and would use them again for our catering needs in the future.

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would totally use this catering company again there food and services was amazing.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Food was delicious and chef was very attentive to our requests. Of all the caterers we met with, Millenia had the best variety of choices and the best ability to make substitutions to fit our requests.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW is all I can say about Chef Lo, Ely, and the entire Millenia team. From the initial tasting to the finished product, Chef Lo and Ely did a spectacular job. Any changes or questions I had, I heard back from them within a few hours (if not minutes). The night of the wedding the team was right there taking care of my husband and I. They really wanted us to relax, have a good time, and not worry about getting a drink or a bite to eat. The service was remarkable. After dinner, my guests told me the food was amazing and the best they have ever had at a wedding. I will certainly be using them again!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Millenia Catering cater our wedding, they were one of five caterers to choose from while having our reception at The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. A close friend had Millenia Catering last year at their wedding and we loved their food. Working with Ely was a pleasure, she was so pleasant and nice. We hired her as our day of coordinator and she did such an amazing job, she set up our centerpieces, gift table, and wedding favors. Everything looked great! Unfortunately we overlooked bringing a cake cutter and Ely came up with a creative alternative. Ely and her team were such professionals and very friendly. Our guests loved the food and couldn't stop raving about how delicious it was.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ely and the staff at Millenia Event Catering were a shear pleasure to work with. They were responsive during the planning phase and the food was incredible! I would highly recommend this vendor to future brides.

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Ely at Millenia was a breeze. She handled everything in a timely, professional manner. I met with representatives of Millenia to instruct them on table setup the day of my wedding and they took care of EVERYTHING after that. Everyone was so easy to work with and had no issues. The food was amazing. We had servers specially attending us that made sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend Millenia to everyone!

• Wedding: 12/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millenia Catering did an exceptional job at our reception. The food was incredible and the staff was supurb! We're so pleased that we had them cater our reception!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not begin to tell you how lucky I was that I found Millenia Catering. Ely, catering manager, was absolutely amazing and pretty much saved my wedding day. All the guests, to this day, can not stop talking about how delicious the food was, how amazing the bartenders were and how this wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you Ely so much for everything that you did. Thank you Millenia chefs and staff as without all of you my wedding day would simply not have been this memorable.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome Caterer's. Would highly recommend! All of our guest were highly impressed with the quality and freshness of the food! Everyone enjoyed themselves and I feel that the most important part of a Wedding reception is the food and Chef Lo knocked it out of the park!
Nick, your a sweetheart and you worked your tail feathers off. Thank you for your professionalism and your attention to every detail and for taking such good care of my Mom! It was a pleasure working with you!
Honestly, just can't say enough!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A foodie friend recommended Millenia to us and I knew if she liked them it had to be great. Our experience was great from day one. Their cost was prohibitive at first, but once they called us for a tasting and I told them I didn't want to waste their time because we couldn't afford their prices, they were extremely flexible and helped me to modify the menu to a more affordable option. There wasn't one item we tried that we didn't love. My husband and I had had a couple of other tastings at different caterers and all of them had one or two items that we just weren't impressed with or simply did not like. Every detail, presentation, amount of seasonings, sauces, was exquisite. They were wonderful and paid attention to every detail, including where to place some flowers we had brought from he church, that gave it a finishing touch no else had thought of. I highly recommend them! In fact, I hope one of my friend uses their services soon, just so I can taste their wonderful food again!

• Wedding: 06/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick and his staff went above and beyond anything that I could've imagined!! His kindness, flexibility and patience with me and struggles with our wedding venue couldn't have been more amazing!! At our reception our (fill in) planner had to be taken to the hospital and Nick became the planner & cateror, without a blink of an eye he made it happen!! Everything from my colors for the reception, table arrangements, and putting up with drunk guests he maintained calm and smiled the entire time!! Did I forget to mention the food OUT of this WORLD!!!! Superb!!

All my guests, including picky family members are still commenting over the delicous food of any receptions that they had been too, and the superb treatment of Nick and his staff!!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! There are not enough kind and wonderful words in the world to express my happiness with Milenia Event catering! I Love Ely, Chef Lo, and all the staff! I've received so many compliments on the food at my wedding reception. The staff was incredibly attentive, the value is amazing. This may seem like a short review, but start to finish everything with this company is top notch. You won't regret going with Milenia Event Catering. They may be small, but they are mighty.

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin and I were so impressed with not only the service we received, but the flexibility and the quality of food that Millenia Catering had. We've heard from MANY guests at our wedding that they LOVED the food. They helped create the atmosphere for our wedding, were super responsive to our needs and desires and even went out of there way to accommodate some additional needs we had that they definitely would not have been expected to. They were quick to respond to all of our needs and made our reception run so smoothly! Kevin and I were impressed with the care and service they gave to us that evening as the bride and groom... not expecting to be catered to, they went out of their way to make us feel special that night as they took care of our food and drink throughout the evening. We even had a plate of appetizers waiting for us at the table when we sat down, something I wasn't even expecting as many bridal parties don't get to taste what there guests have for the cocktail hour... so I was super excited to get to have some of those appetizers before the meal! I would highly recommend Millenia catering for their food, their choices in food, service and they are just an enjoyable company to work with!

• Wedding: 05/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did an amazing job!! The food was perfect the servers were on top of everything!! The day of the wedding they had food waiting for us and our wedding party when we arrived. They came and starting giving us our drink of choice. They always made sure we had everything my husband and I needed. They also were very good with our guests. I only had 1 issue, we requested to NOT have a tip jar on the bar, but during the night I saw there were 2 wine glasses on the bar for tips. Other than that everything was perfect!

I would use them again!

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Lo is absolutely the best! He is so professional and easy to work with. The food is amazing. From the time of our tasting to the Wedding Day, my husband and I were so anxious to get to eat his yummy food again! He even boxed up what was left so we were able to enjoy it after the wedding day! He goes above and beyond and we could have not asked for a better caterer. He even went as far to helping us with out honeymoon and having a room decorated when we got there. He is seriously awesome!

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
407-648-2296
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards