Michelle Hines Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

She is magnificent! She captured every moment you can imagine and even the funniest moments you didn't even know that the camera was around! Sweet, professional, and a blast to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Michelle for any and all photography needs!

Services Used: Photography

I hired Michelle because of her nice portfolio and affordability yet I received so much more than that from her. My pictures are beautiful and she's wonderful to work with. She is amazing.

Services Used: Photography

Michelle is amazing ! She is super fun to work with! She brought her daughter Rach to be her assistant at my wedding and she was such a hard worker! Did an outstanding job; Michelle was taking note of everything I was missing in my cabin that I needed and sent Rach to hunt it down from the Groom! The wedding was not necessarily organized the way it was supposed to be but Michelle made sure to keep me happy and not let my photos be ruined let alone my day!;) . It rained all week so the ground was so soft at the venue, so I was sinking into the ground with my heels and Michelle gave me her clip board to stand on so I wouldn't sink or fall lol it was great! She does a fantastic job and she is mad quick with getting the photos back! She is kind and awesome her work is fabulous with an affordable price as well and that was exactly what I was looking for ! Her packages are playable too, that was one thing I needed when I was scouting out my photographer not someone who would be strict with the package!

Recently Married

Michelle was amazing to work with! She really tried to get every shot that I wanted, and then some. Most brides don't realize how important choosing to right photographer is, or they choose to not have one at all. For me, the most important part of our day was having the pictures that will last a lifetime. After the wedding is over, you're not going to wear the dress again, you're not going to have the flowers or decorations, or the chair covers, or the music, but you will have the pictures. That is what was the most important to me.

Michelle was great because she captured our personalities in every picture. She's so easy to work with and makes you comfortable in front of the camera. She really just wants to make sure you get what you want out of your day. She is absolutely fabulous! She's just plain amazing.

Jessi
04/12/2014

Michelle and her team did and absolutely amazing job. They went above and beyond our expectations and we plan to use them again in the future. They made our big day spectacular!! So glad they were all there with us!

Recently Married

Michelle was great to work with!!! She was very helpful with my needs and listened to my wants and made it come to life! I look forward to working with Michelle in the future!

Recently Married

Michelle was a joy to work with. She was early to the session and very observant. I highly recommend Michelle Hines Photography.

Jessica
10/26/2013

Michelle is amazing!!! She is the perfect person to capture all of your special moments!

1+ year ago

Michelle is incredible to work with because of her professionalism and dedication to her craft. Her photographs are beautiful and unique. My husband and I went to Michelle for both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. The engagement book that Michelle put together was a true expression of us. We could not be happier. I am excited for the wedding book to come in!

Services Used: Photography

Michelle went above and beyond expectations. I could defiantly tell she was there to capture every moment of my special day and she succeeded. If you need photographs, Michelle is your girl!!!!

Teresa
09/28/2013

Michelle and her staff were awesome. I am so pleased with her professionalism, her willingness to accommodate our request and the value of her work. I could go on and on but I am hear to say you will be pleased with her services and fun and easy spirit. Our heartfelt thanks.

1+ year ago

A wonderful photographer! She did a great job and even gave us a discount. 100% glad we asked her to do our wedding photos. : )

Amanda
06/15/2013

Michelle Hines put me first since day one of our first meeting. She always asked what "I" wanted and avoided her own opinions. She is very approachable. I recommend her to any bride. Her assistants are just as nice as she is as well. She made my wedding day very enjoyable. It could not have gone any smoother.

Amanda
06/15/2013

Michelle made my wedding experience that much more special. She didn't push her own ideas or lavish plans onto me. Instead she asked what "I" wanted during the whole process. She is a wonderful person, pleasant to be around & a great photographer!

Ashley
06/01/2013

Michelle was wonderful! She was so flexible with the package and her work is amazing! My husband and I were pleased with the engagement pictures and got some many compliments! I know the same will be for the wedding pics! Definitely choose her if you want memories captured in a professional and caring way!:) Thanks Michelle and be blessed!

Chris
05/25/2013

Michelle and her assistants were extremely organized and professional. They were able to provide guidance to us when we needed it and also were open to anything we threw at them for photographs we wanted. She remembered things we had told her during our consults and captured precious memories for us on the day of the event when we were absolutely scattered brained. I would hire her in the future for other events!!!! She was a blessing to me and my family!