Mia Videos

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MIA videography was just what I needed for my wedding. The team captured my day perfectly and were very professional. My video quality is amazaing as well. Overall, this company will not disappoint and I woukd definitely recommend to others. Thanks!

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

High quality blue ray video we'll enjoy for a long time.

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
James
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we saw Virginia's videos online and got a quote from her I was pleasantly surprised to find that her price was significantly more reasonable than other vendors and the quality was just as good, arguably better. Watching our full wedding video, I was truly amazed at the quality I was witnessing. Everything is top notch -her talent, the equipment used and the editing. She is also a wonderful person to work with and responds to emails promptly. I would recommend her to all my friends.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will love to work with MIA VIDEO. I am extremely happy about her work . It couldn't be more perfect. She is amazing and she does exactly what you ask to do.

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing videography company and I would use again. I love my video so much that I could do without a photographer is I had to choose between the two. You won't regret having a video of your wedding from MIA Videos!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Virginia did an amazing job with a very complicated traditional Indian/Pakistani wedding! She caught everything on video that we wanted from the ceremony to the small details at every event. The final video was exactly what I was looking for and I'm so happy with the final product. I highly recommend her! She is extremely professional and does her job well!

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
Sana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mia Videos was probably the easiest decision about a vendor my husband and I made during the wedding planning process. This is a wonderful videography vendor and I will/do recommend them to any of our family and friends we know who are getting married in the Houston area. Virginia (the owner) is a pure joy to work with. She is so nice!! Moreover, she is incredibly professional yet flexible for her clients. I don't even need to get into the quality of her work. It speaks for its self. My husband and I just watched our videos and I literally felt like I was reliving our wedding day...tears and all! Virginia and her team captured a lot of details and special moments. And she has been doing this long enough to recommend ideal suggestions while filming. If you book Mia Video for your special day, you can be confident that your memories are in good hands.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Patty
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mia Videos did an excellent job on both of our wedding ceremonies. The videos captured our big day and family/friends were impressed with the quality of the videos. The customer service we received was great, we were very impressed with their flexibility and willingness to work with us and our schedule changes. I would recommend their services to both family and friends.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Omon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mia Videos was great to work with and did a good job on my wedding video.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Both my fiancé (how husband)and I have grandmothers that are in assisted living facilities so we knew they wouldn't be able to share this day with us in person. Now because of the video we have been able to share our day with them and they are so thankful. The video really captured who we are as people including clips of me joking with my father before the ceremony. My extended family was so impressed by the video and happy that I hadn't sent them a link that would take an hour of their time to watch that my cousin is now attempting to make her 1.5 hour video from another videographer into a 10 minute one. I can't say enough good things about the video. Every time I watch it I can't stop smiling and I know that will be the case for years to come. It was money well spent.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much to Virginia and her team! Everyone was so wonderful to work with. One of the biggest things that we loved about the videographers was that on our wedding day we never even noticed them, in a good way. They were never in the way yet they still captured every moment flawlessly! It was so special to get our videos back and re-live our wedding day but also to see all the things we missed!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MIA videos was very easy to work with. Virginia was very quick to respond and was flexible with me when I needed to change plans a bit. The highlight video is just perfect! I am very pleased with the service that I received and would recommend this vendor to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Virginia was easy to work with, friendly, and captured our special day beautifully. We just watched our video last night and are thrilled with the result! I didn't realize how many little moments I missed in the craziness of the day. So glad we have these memories to enjoy forever.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Amanda
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We used MIA videos as our wedding videographer and we couldn't be happier. The quality of the video for the price can't be beat. Virginia was available and was quick to respond to emails. Our wedding video came out great and they were very professional. They were able to capture the little details of our wedding and took the time and effort to make sure our day was special. I would recommend them for Videography services. T

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Virginia with Mia Videos. She is a gem! She went above and beyond to film every second of our wedding day. She was incredible. Our finished product is beautiful. She is worth every penny and more. So glad we picked her!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Anonymous
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MIA videos did an AMAZING job at our wedding and really went above and beyond for what they signed up for!! They showed up extra early to capture every special moment of our big day and we would recommend them to anyone! Hire them if you want an exceptional video of your WEDDING day!!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013