Mia Farah Beautique - Hair and Makeup by Mia

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommended Mia and her team. She did an excellent job on my bridal party. She even arrived on time and waited for me to get dressed and showered before doing my makeup. She did an excellent job with the hair and makeup. I received so many complements including a few that said "you look like a beautiful Barbie". I could not do it without her help and i will recommend her for all my events from now on.
Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There aren't enough words to describe my experience with Mia. From my very first over the phone conversation with Mia, I got a feeling of comfort and welcome. This woman's talents speak for itself. My engagement photo session was incredible. Not only did she put her magic touch on my hair and makeup. She also stayed with me during the entire photo session for touch ups and also took a step further with helping out with anything you could think of. Mia was my right hand. My wedding day was an absolutey amazing experience. Mia arrived on time and ready to work her magic. She catered to me and all my needs that day. When I looked in the mirror and saw the final outcome of my hair and makeup, I was in awwww. I immediately ran to her and gave her a huge hug and told her how much I truly loved what she had done. I got so many compliments and still getting them now whenever people see my wedding photos. I could go on and on about my experience. Amazing MUA and hairstylist and now someone I can call a friend. Beautiful person all around. Thanks Mia. You rock!!!
Mia Farah Beautique - Hair and Makeup by Mia responded with the following comments:
This makes me so filled to with glee to read!! I am so touched and so grateful to have had the opportunity to have been I part of your wedding experience !! You ROCK!!!
Wedding: 11/17/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Mia was terrific with my family. From an 86 year old makeup to the bride, she made us look years younger and beautiful! Many wonderful comments by our guests were received. Our hair was done exactly to what we wanted and we just loved her patience with all our requests. She was referred to us by another bride and well worth every Penney. Would not hesitate to use her again and give her as a referral.
Wedding: 11/10/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
Mia is amazing! She is someone you can trust to make your hair and make-up perfect!!!

Lisa 1 Reviews
Mia was professional and listened to what I wanted. She made my girls and I absolutely beautiful. Everyone complimented on my hair and makeup. She is an fabulous artist.
Wedding: 11/01/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Mia was professional and created exactly the looks we had in mind for hair. Fantastic experience working with her!

Hussainatu 1 Reviews
I had two wedding ceremonies: Cameroonian wedding 8/31/2013 and American wedding 9/1/2013. Mia and her assistants were absolutely amazing! They were professional, timely and made my wedding party look like celebrities both days.
Wedding: 08/31/2013

Mia 1 Reviews
Mia was an amazing hair and makeup stylist. She did exactly what I wanted and was very polite and professional. I used her based on two previous recommendations and now I would recommend her as well!
Wedding: 08/25/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mia was my best friend hair/makeup stylist about 6 years ago at her wedding. My friend looked amazing, there was no doubt that if Mia was available I would use her! Thankfully she was and she did a fabulous job with me and my daughters! Everyone raved all day about how flawless my makeup was. She showed up on time, professional and ready to work. I would recommend her 10 times over!!!! Thanks MIA
Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Mia was very patient. She listened to what I asked and helped guide me in the right direction! I was very happy with my makeup on my wedding day and have continued to use Mia for other events since than.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mia was a life saver for me! I booked her team as a plan B. New York was a destination wedding for me and I was clueless about who I would choose for hair and make up. My mom and I were in town visiting and the stylists that I selected based on other internet reviews did not turn out to be what I thought! I then had a major panic attack!!!! At the last minute, Friday afternoon at 5 pm, I called Mia. She was out of town but still was able to find someone to do my trial the next day. My mom and I traveled to the stylists home and Monae did my hair trial. It was perfect and I was so happy. I later decided to use them for make up as well. Mia and her team were amazing, so sweet, and so helpful! They are true artists! One of the greatest things is that they travel to you! They are also very reasonable for New York Prices. They arrived at our hotel early and were very efficient. We a total of nine people for hair and make up. They even asked us to bring pictures of what we would like for hair and make up, which I definitely recommend doing. I had a 6 pm wedding and I was a little concerned that our hair and make up would not last. They arrived at our suite a little before 9 am and finished at 4:30 and everyone looked amazing. One of my bridesmaids even mentioned how her eyes were still perfect the next morning! I highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married in the New York area!!! We had so much fun with them!!!
Wedding: 08/10/2013

Erikka 2 Reviews
Mia is EXCELLENT! I highly recommend her for your event. She is punctual, professional, and listens to what you want. I was really impressed with her skills. She made me look perfect for my wedding. I got more compliments than I can count. I recommend a trial before your big day. We were able to tweak things which enabled me to have the exact look I wanted and was comfortable with. Besides her talents she is a very nice and sweet person. I hope you choose her. You wont be disappointed.
Wedding: 07/05/2013

Dawn 1 Reviews
Mia is the consummate professional - punctual, responsive, and skilled at her craft. I had a trial run to ensure my look would be perfect on our wedding day; and, it was. The bridal party looked beautiful and because we chose to have Mia airbrush our makeup on, I didn't have to worry about makeup smudge marks on my wedding gown. Mia recommended alternatives to the brand I had been using, so that I can create a similar look for myself. Mia is a wonderful, friendly, approachable, and thoughtful professional. We highly recommend her service. She won't disappoint!
Wedding: 06/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mia and her assistant were wonderful. The hair and make-up for everyone came out amazing. EXACTLY what I envisioned and everyone commented on how much they loved it. They came on time and finished ahead of time!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Mia and her team were professional, efficient, and did an amazing job. Everyone looked amazing. The make up was done well, lasted all night and everyone was happy with how they looked. The whole team was nice and easy to talk to and fun to hang out with all morning. They were all very nice, professional and seriously did an amazing job on everyone from the bride, bridesmaids and mothers. We were so happy with how everything turned out.
Wedding: 06/15/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
I was beyond pleased with Mia. She did an awesome job on my hair and makeup!!! And she was so sweet and patient. She really paid attention to the details.
 888-559-5450
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire