Las vegas, NV
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ricky, John and their team are amazing! Im so in love with my wedding video, and so proud to show it off to family and friends. Thank you memory lane for such a beautiful wedding video!!

Memory Lane Video, Wedding Videography & Cinematography Las Vegas, NV & San Diego, CA. responded with the following comments:

Jennifer & Jenny, thank-you for including MEMORY LANE VIDEO in your special day. We wish you the very BEST for your future. xoxo

Services Used: Videography

We met with them to discuss details of our wedding and they showed us everything they did and it was pretty incredible.

He was very professional and welcoming.

They quality of the video they did was really great.

Everyone that has seen it, loves it

Services Used: Videography

Memory Lane Video recently filmed our wedding. They did a fantastic job and provided us with a link to our ceremony within several days. The sound quality was amazing. They did a great job of capturing our special day. I would highly recommend them for any ceremony or event.

Aries & Candice
10/25/2014

Memory Lane Video is nothing short of AMAZING. I've been a follower of their work way before my husband proposed to me. I have always been in such awe of their movie-like wedding videos. John, Ricky, and the rest of the Memory Lane team are just the best in the business. The quality of their work speaks for itself. This is an investment that you will not regret, but rather one you will cherish for decades to come. It was such a pleasure to have them as a part of our vendor team. When we had our initial meeting with John, he really took the time to present us with different creative options and he showed us examples of their awesome work at their super cool studio. Such a sweet guy. The same goes for Ricky, who was very quick to respond to any questions we had. I appreciate Ricky's assertiveness and prompt attention to detail. The videographers at our wedding made us feel calm and comfortable the whole time. They were able to capture so many moments without us even noticing that they were there filming. I love how relaxed filming with them turned out to be. Thank you so much for these lasting memories! You guys are the best!

Candice and Aries

Laura
1 Review
10/20/2014

Our wedding video was absolutely perfect!! Video was the most important element of our wedding day and our expectations were far exceeded we can't stop watching the video it's amazing. Incredible editing too, so impressive they really captured the essence of the day and our personalities. The video is priceless and something we will cherish forever

Beth
10/14/2014

We debated about choosing Memory Lane as they weren't the cheapest... but they came highly recommended and we loved the work that they showcase on their blog. In the end, I'm very happy with our choice as our wedding was a destination wedding and now we have this amazing video to share with all our family and friends that were not able to be there. Everyone at Memory Lane was awesome to deal with, very professional and their expertise shows. We'll be able to look back at our wedding when we're old and grey and that is absolutely priceless!

Services Used: Videography

Memory Lane is awesome! I was super excited to have them do my video for my wedding because I watched numerous videos of theirs online, and just knew that they had to be my videographers. I shopped around for months, trying to find others that would compare since I was on a budget...but none even came close to the quality and cinematic talent that Memory Lane has! I am very thankful that Memory Lane was willing to work with my budget because I am absolutely happy with my wedding video. My wedding day went by in the blink of an eye, and once my husband and I received the video, we got to relive the day all over again and see moments that we missed. Memory Lane did an amazing job of capturing the most special day of our lives, and we will forever be thankful for that. The whole Memory Lane team were so nice and so professional throughout the whole process, and if I had to do it all over, I would choose them again!

Jayne
09/17/2014

I live in Ireland so choosing reliable vendors was a must. I used reviews to source all of my vendors and what I read about Memory Lane is completely true! All of my email exchanges with John and Ricky were excellent, very efficient and professional. Everybody has commented on how amazing the finished video is and we are both so happy that we have a lasting reminder of our day. The guys on the day were so unobtrusive, neither myself or my husband knew they were there so it made for a very natural video. They were Professional in every way! If you're getting married in Las Vegas, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend that you contact Memory Lane! They are fantastic.

Services Used: Videography

Very pleased with the videographers that filmed our wedding. They were fun and made us feel super comfortable. We can not wait to see the finished video!

Services Used: Videography

I want to start by saying on our wedding day there were a few things that were most important to have, an video is one of them. It's something you have forever an you want it to be perfect. So after being recommended by our venue I began to research Memory lane. I looked at their page an watched some videos an I knew right away that they were the ones. After meeting with Ricky we were even more convinced they were the ones we wanted to film our special day. He was very friendly, proffesional an had a great personality. If I need ed anything all I had to do was call. Nikki is also a gem. She always got back to me right away when I had questions Bout thins One of the things we loved most about Memory Lane Video was their dedication. We had an amazing team filming that day and we could tell that they are very passionate about what they do. They were so friendly and professional an they worked so hard and had so much patience an made us all feel at ease. They put a lot of hard work and effort into everything they did, to capture all an every special moments of our wedding day and they made sure that they captured the moments perfectly an they did. Our wedding film is absolutely amazing! They captured everything so perfectly down to the song they picked. Thank you so much Memory Lane Video, We can't thank them enough for the amazing job they have all done in putting it all together. They are so amazing!!! We have watched the clip so many times already and each time I cry, even my husband gets tears. Memory lane captured our dream wedding perfectly an gave us a memory that wil last forever. So worth the investment in my budget. You guys are the best..

Services Used: Videography

The team from Memory Lane was awesome to work with. They captured all of the special moments that we will always think fondly of – but most of the time, we could hardly tell they were there! They made the day stress-free, and were not intrusive when trying to get their footage. We were very impressed by the Memory Lane team, and ultimately, the work they produced. I'm not sure if it's special equipment, lighting or just plain magic, but the Memory Lane team made us look flawless in the video! We felt like movie stars. Thanks again, Memory Lane : )

Services Used: Videography

Our wedding package came with 1 camera coverage of ceremony only. They emailed the link + password to view the video very promptly, the very next day. They also give the option for us or anyone we send the link to to purchase copies of it on DVD (with our permission). We just finished watching the video, and it was just great, audio and video were clear. It just brought us back to that moment; I’m really glad it was captured on video :)

Thank-you so much! It was our pleasure working with you. :-)

Services Used: Videography

We were extremely pleased with the level of service provided by Memory Lane Video for our wedding video. All interactions prior to our wedding day were very timely and informative, they were extremely professional and unobtrusive on the day itself, and the the final product was outstanding! Definitely one of the best vendor decisions we made for our big day!

Services Used: Videography

On our wedding day, what we admired most about Memory Lane Video was their dedication. We had three guys filming that day and we could tell that they are very passionate about what they do. They were so friendly and professional; they worked so hard and had so much patience. They put a lot of hard work and effort into everything they did, along with the freezing cold weather they had to deal with for hours trying to capture the special moments of our wedding day and they made sure that they captured moments perfectly. So worth the investment! I wouldn't change a thing! Our wedding film was absolutely amazing! They captured everything so perfectly & out of our huge list of songs they chose the most perfect ones for the perfect moments. Truly showed Jason & I's personalities! Thank you so much Memory Lane Video, LLC! We can't thank them enough for the wonderful job they have all done in putting our videos together. They are so amazing! Can't get enough of our videos. I've watched them so many times already and each time I get emotional. They really know how to grab the attention of the viewer & have them feel the emotions for that moment. So excited to show everyone! I'm carrying around the DVD with me everywhere I go so I can show off.

Services Used: Videography

Memory lane is absolutely fantastic! Working with them has been an incredible joy! Nikki always responded and John helped us the entire time. I fell in love with him for he's amazing and was truly lovely and fun to work with. He understood what I wanted -which is a unique beautiful wedding video that's not boring out dated with one man camera shots- which I know I'm not getting with them. I loved that they did preinterviews and where thinking of all the details in such a beautiful way. I'm soooooo excited to see the final video but I already know it's going to be amazing! Him and the cameraman that did my wedding made my husband and I relaxed, they were so easy to work with around and they helped put us at ease even when I was a crying mess. No wonder they win so many awards, they are real artist. If your going to hire anyone it has to be memory lane! Thank you to all if you who made my wedding day that extra special and spending time working on it. You guys truly made me happy and I thank you for working with me!

Jaylene
1 Review
11/23/2013

ML caught all thoes special moments in such an artistic view! The video is beautiful and so fun to watch and relive that magical night! They caught moments we didn't realize had happened or that they were there to capture them! Thank you, made that special night unforgettable!

We are proud to share with you the wedding celebration of Camillea & Chris married at Bear's Best Golf Club.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake