Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melody was absolutely amazing!! She seemed almost more a wedding planner with all the help she gave us. She is a perfectionist, which is what you want when planning a wedding. Melody did both the ceremony and the reception and made sure she had the exact version of each song that the bride and groom wanted. She was always tuned in to the bride and groom. At the very chaotic rehearsal, when she noticed that the couple was becoming stressed, she jumped in to ensure that the ceremony would run as smoothly as everyone had dreamed it would. She was our anchor, and worked very attentively with the venue coordinator. Melody is full of life and joy and fun! The adults and kids just loved her.

Services Used: DJ

Melody was amazing! Everything ran so smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing, and everyone had an absolute blast! We were able to bring all our ideas to the table, and were so thankful for the expertise and advise from Melody. Thanks for keeping the party rocking!!

Services Used: DJ

Melodies & Memories came through for us in the end when our previous DJ backed out of doing our wedding the night before the event. Melody was so great to work with. She was very detailed in making sure the night was magical. She provided great ideas that we never would have thought of. She was very involved and good with engaging the audience. I highly recommend Melodies & Memories.

Services Used: DJ

Lori ran our wedding ceremony and reception exactly how we asked. It was the most wonderful day, and Lori was professional and an absolute blast. She went way above and beyond to make our day perfect. Thank you so much Lori and Melody! We couldn't be happier!

Services Used: DJ

Words cannot describe how wonderful Melody is to work with. She is way more than just a DJ.

We were about a month out from our wedding when we met with Melody for our final consultation. Our reception timeline was a mess, we were struggling with how to squeeze everything into the 4 hours we had allotted for the reception. Melody really stepped in and helped out tremendously. She is an excellent problem solver and has great insight into how a reception should flow and what events can overlap to save time. But not just for the reception, she also walked us through the ceremony as well and had some great suggestions for everything from the order that our party walked down the aisle, to where to seat our parents. She ironed out all the details perfectly, and when we walked away from that meeting we felt confident that the day was going to run smoothly. And that's all thanks to Melody.

When the day finally arrived, we could not have hoped for a better DJ. She executed the evening's event exactly how we had discussed them with her. She is an excellent MC, she really knows how to interact with a crowd and get everybody involved. At the end of the evening, we walked away knowing that we could not have picked a better DJ. Again, words are truly not enough to describe what it's like to work with Melody.

When you work with Melody, you know can really tell that she cares about your wedding, and is invested in it 110%. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Services Used: DJ

Melody at Melodies & Memories is wonderful! From the very beginning she was so attentive and helpful. She gave us ideas on things that hadn't even crossed our mind. On the big day she arrived early, and went above & beyond of what was in her "job description". I had so many guests come up and tell me how wonderful our DJ was. Melody kept the party going to the very end! If you are looking for a DJ, I highly recommend Melody and Melodies & Memories. Melody is so sweet, kind and you will find out her laugh and smile are contagious

Natalie
04/04/2015

Melody & Lori are hands down THE BEST!! Melody was amazing at my wedding. My guests haven't stopped talking about how great my reception was! And she has her part down pat!! She's organized, professional and just awesome! It was such a joy working with both Melody and Lori, and I hope that I can work with them again. Brides, and anyone looking for a DJ for an event, you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend!!

Services Used: DJ

Melodies & Memories was the best entertainment decision we could have made for our wedding! Melody was so much fun and personalized our special day exactly the way we wanted. We had a few last minute changes and she was so easy to work with. We could not have asked for anyone better to host our reception - our guests had so many compliments about how much fun she made the night!!

Emily
11/21/2014

My husband and I had Melody DJ our Novemeber wedding and we couldn't have been happier! From the very beginning of our planning stage she was so accommodating and helpful as we organized the timelines for out ceremony/reception. She takes on the roll of not just the DJ, but also an MC and coordinator for the entire wedding. She helped us stick to our timeline and always made sure we were being looked after throughout the entire wedding day. We had so many guests comment that they loved how she kept the dance floor full the entire night, and we've recommended her to so many newly engaged couples. We even had one newly engaged friend tell us that she never cared about having a DJ at her wedding UNTIL she experienced Melody's work at OUR wedding. So we definitely can't recommend Melodies and Memories highly enough! She did such an incredible job and would be an asset to any wedding day!

Rose
1 Review
11/16/2014

Melody was amazing! She is so warm and inviting and makes everyone feel comfortable. She has a way of getting everyone up dancing and having a great time!!

Services Used: DJ

I attended a wedding a couple of years ago and Melody was the DJ...she was simply awesome and I couldn't wait to book her for my own wedding this year. She was HIGHLY professional, a true music genius, and truly made our wedding one of the most memorable nights of our lives. I'm still getting compliments on our wedding, and I can honestly say our night would not have been as incredible had we not had Melody setting it to music. By the way - if you don't have a 'day of coordinator' for your wedding, don't sweat it - because Melody will keep the entire night on schedule and she is amazing.

Services Used: DJ

Truly, the best DJ ever!!! We were so fortunate to have Lori with Melodies and Memories as the DJ for our wedding reception. She was absolutely PHENOMENAL! From our first meeting with her, we knew we wanted her as our DJ and that she would deliver on a spectacular, fun evening! And boy did she deliver! And just as much as we love Lori, we are certain our guests loved her, too, as we have heard numerous compliments about her from many of our guests, even months after our wedding (compliments from family and friends continued well into January; our wedding was in November).
Using Melodies and Memories for our wedding reception was one of the best decisions we made and Lori definitely made sure everyone had a fantastic time at the party. She was funny, kind, heartwarming, and fabulous! We are so thankful for her expert insight on planning the reception flow and for helping us choose the right music for the event (and let me just say, she knows her music!! She has a wide knowledge of music genres and can easily ascertain in the moment what music a crowd will like and dance to). Thank you, Melodies and Memories, for making our wedding reception one to remember (in fact, most of our guests said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and we think y’all played a big part in that!)

Services Used: DJ

Oh my...I can not begin to say enough about Lori and the outstanding job that she did for my daughter's wedding! She was truly amazing. She did such an wonderful job keeping the wedding on track from top to bottom. Not only did she provide every service imaginable, she can also tear up the dance floor! I want to thank you with hugs and kisses for the remarkable job you did!!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Loved, loved, LOVED y'all at my sisters wedding. Tonya and Brandon still gush about how great of a DJ you were. You helped make their wedding totally and completely wonderful and all of our extended family from out of state had an amazing time because of you!! Any other big event in the family, we'll know who to call!!

Services Used: DJ

Melody was amazing! Helped me with every part of planning, music choices, dances and speeches. She kept my wedding guests dancing all night long, even getting out on the dance floor and teaching some challenged dancers how to do the steps!! Everyone at me wedding raved about her for months after! I recommend Melodies & Memories Entertainment for any occasion!!

Services Used: DJ

Where do I begin? From the first phone call inquiry to the first sit down meeting to the day we vowed to love each other for infinity, Melodies & Memories Entertainment truly helped to bring the magic and love to life for our wedding, not only for me and my husband but for our family and friends as well. This was our first wedding and had no clue how to plan for such a successful event! With the experience and professional guidance our guests enjoyed the most fun wedding they have ever been to. My husband and I are still having people call or speak when they walk by us to remind us that the next time we have a party they want to be included because our wedding was so much fun. I know that Melodies & Memories Entertainment was the glue that helped to provide a successful, FUN, loving wedding and reception for us, our family and our friends to celebrate our becoming Mr. and Mrs. Perez! :) I owe more than just a thank you. We will forever remember the wedding of our dreams and with no regrets or "wish-we-would-have's". On behalf of us, our family and our friends I say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We couldn't have had better ;)