Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melodies & Memories was the best entertainment decision we could have made for our wedding! Melody was so much fun and personalized our special day exactly the way we wanted. We had a few last minute changes and she was so easy to work with. We could not have asked for anyone better to host our reception - our guests had so many compliments about how much fun she made the night!!

Emily
11/21/2014

My husband and I had Melody DJ our Novemeber wedding and we couldn't have been happier! From the very beginning of our planning stage she was so accommodating and helpful as we organized the timelines for out ceremony/reception. She takes on the roll of not just the DJ, but also an MC and coordinator for the entire wedding. She helped us stick to our timeline and always made sure we were being looked after throughout the entire wedding day. We had so many guests comment that they loved how she kept the dance floor full the entire night, and we've recommended her to so many newly engaged couples. We even had one newly engaged friend tell us that she never cared about having a DJ at her wedding UNTIL she experienced Melody's work at OUR wedding. So we definitely can't recommend Melodies and Memories highly enough! She did such an incredible job and would be an asset to any wedding day!

Rose
11/16/2014

Melody was amazing! She is so warm and inviting and makes everyone feel comfortable. She has a way of getting everyone up dancing and having a great time!!

Services Used: DJ

I attended a wedding a couple of years ago and Melody was the DJ...she was simply awesome and I couldn't wait to book her for my own wedding this year. She was HIGHLY professional, a true music genius, and truly made our wedding one of the most memorable nights of our lives. I'm still getting compliments on our wedding, and I can honestly say our night would not have been as incredible had we not had Melody setting it to music. By the way - if you don't have a 'day of coordinator' for your wedding, don't sweat it - because Melody will keep the entire night on schedule and she is amazing.

Services Used: DJ

Truly, the best DJ ever!!! We were so fortunate to have Lori with Melodies and Memories as the DJ for our wedding reception. She was absolutely PHENOMENAL! From our first meeting with her, we knew we wanted her as our DJ and that she would deliver on a spectacular, fun evening! And boy did she deliver! And just as much as we love Lori, we are certain our guests loved her, too, as we have heard numerous compliments about her from many of our guests, even months after our wedding (compliments from family and friends continued well into January; our wedding was in November). Using Melodies and Memories for our wedding reception was one of the best decisions we made and Lori definitely made sure everyone had a fantastic time at the party. She was funny, kind, heartwarming, and fabulous! We are so thankful for her expert insight on planning the reception flow and for helping us choose the right music for the event (and let me just say, she knows her music!! She has a wide knowledge of music genres and can easily ascertain in the moment what music a crowd will like and dance to). Thank you, Melodies and Memories, for making our wedding reception one to remember (in fact, most of our guests said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and we think y’all played a big part in that!)

Services Used: DJ

Oh my...I can not begin to say enough about Lori and the outstanding job that she did for my daughter's wedding! She was truly amazing. She did such an wonderful job keeping the wedding on track from top to bottom. Not only did she provide every service imaginable, she can also tear up the dance floor! I want to thank you with hugs and kisses for the remarkable job you did!!

Private User
Recently Married

Loved, loved, LOVED y'all at my sisters wedding. Tonya and Brandon still gush about how great of a DJ you were. You helped make their wedding totally and completely wonderful and all of our extended family from out of state had an amazing time because of you!! Any other big event in the family, we'll know who to call!!

Services Used: DJ

Melody was amazing! Helped me with every part of planning, music choices, dances and speeches. She kept my wedding guests dancing all night long, even getting out on the dance floor and teaching some challenged dancers how to do the steps!! Everyone at me wedding raved about her for months after! I recommend Melodies & Memories Entertainment for any occasion!!

Services Used: DJ

Where do I begin? From the first phone call inquiry to the first sit down meeting to the day we vowed to love each other for infinity, Melodies & Memories Entertainment truly helped to bring the magic and love to life for our wedding, not only for me and my husband but for our family and friends as well. This was our first wedding and had no clue how to plan for such a successful event! With the experience and professional guidance our guests enjoyed the most fun wedding they have ever been to. My husband and I are still having people call or speak when they walk by us to remind us that the next time we have a party they want to be included because our wedding was so much fun. I know that Melodies & Memories Entertainment was the glue that helped to provide a successful, FUN, loving wedding and reception for us, our family and our friends to celebrate our becoming Mr. and Mrs. Perez! :) I owe more than just a thank you. We will forever remember the wedding of our dreams and with no regrets or "wish-we-would-have's". On behalf of us, our family and our friends I say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We couldn't have had better ;)

Donna
10/25/2014

Melanie provided a professional service with a genuine concern for all issues of my daughters wedding and rehearsal. She was fun, polite and knew exactly what to do to have this wedding very successful. Recommendations come high for her.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

I checked unique services ,for Melody helped us enormously from the time we arrived at the venue till we all left. She went over and beyond her DJ services. She has a great sense of humor and everyone at the wedding thought she was funny and the best they have ever seen.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

Mel was awesome & everyone enjoyed her at my wedding. She knows her stuff and knows its well and played everything we woudlve played ourselves and made sure she knew what type of music we did not want played. Shes fast with communication as I had a million questions, if I had another venue I needed a DJ for she is who I would definitely go to.

Services Used: DJ

We were referred to Melodies and Memories. I'll tell you that Melody was awesome! From beginning to end. She not only helped my wife and I to pick out the music for our wedding, she gave wonderful suggestions. Melody was so personable, we felt as if she was someone we knew for ages!

You asked if we would recommend this vendor and the answer is not yes, it's hell yes! I would hire Melody for any event big or small!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer

Lori exceeded our expectations as our DJ! She went above and beyond to not only ROCK our reception, she also ensured everything ran smoothly and went as planned. We received numerous compliments throughout the evening, she was such a joy to work with! She went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier with her service! We LOVE you, Lori! You are beautiful inside and out!

Love, Mr. & Mrs. Bradley Barnhill

Private User
Recently Married

Melody was absolutely wonderful! After seeing her DJ at a friend's wedding a few years ago, I just knew I wanted to have her at mine. She was great to work with and truly got the whole crowd dancing-- she even got me a margarita at the kick off the reception! Couldn't have asked for more!

Services Used: DJ

Hands down, BEST DJ EVER! Melody was absolutely amazing! So organized, kept the night going on schedule and really listened to what we wanted. Not only is she the best DJ ever, but she is hilarious and such a fun person to be around! Thank you so much, you really helped turn this night into such a memorable event!!