Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Where DJs Do More Than Just Play Music

5604 Meadow Nest Dr.
Dallas, TX 75236 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I attended a wedding a couple of years ago and Melody was the DJ...she was simply awesome and I couldn't wait to book her for my own wedding this year. She was HIGHLY professional, a true music genius, and truly made our wedding one of the most memorable nights of our lives. I'm still getting compliments on our wedding, and I can honestly say our night would not have been as incredible had we not had Melody setting it to music. By the way - if you don't have a 'day of coordinator' for your wedding, don't sweat it - because Melody will keep the entire night on schedule and she is amazing.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my...I can not begin to say enough about Lori and the outstanding job that she did for my daughter's wedding! She was truly amazing. She did such an wonderful job keeping the wedding on track from top to bottom. Not only did she provide every service imaginable, she can also tear up the dance floor! I want to thank you with hugs and kisses for the remarkable job you did!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin? From the first phone call inquiry to the first sit down meeting to the day we vowed to love each other for infinity, Melodies & Memories Entertainment truly helped to bring the magic and love to life for our wedding, not only for me and my husband but for our family and friends as well. This was our first wedding and had no clue how to plan for such a successful event! With the experience and professional guidance our guests enjoyed the most fun wedding they have ever been to. My husband and I are still having people call or speak when they walk by us to remind us that the next time we have a party they want to be included because our wedding was so much fun. I know that Melodies & Memories Entertainment was the glue that helped to provide a successful, FUN, loving wedding and reception for us, our family and our friends to celebrate our becoming Mr. and Mrs. Perez! :) I owe more than just a thank you. We will forever remember the wedding of our dreams and with no regrets or "wish-we-would-have's". On behalf of us, our family and our friends I say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We couldn't have had better ;)

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I checked unique services ,for Melody helped us enormously from the time we arrived at the venue till we all left. She went over and beyond her DJ services. She has a great sense of humor and everyone at the wedding thought she was funny and the best they have ever seen.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mel was awesome & everyone enjoyed her at my wedding. She knows her stuff and knows its well and played everything we woudlve played ourselves and made sure she knew what type of music we did not want played. Shes fast with communication as I had a million questions, if I had another venue I needed a DJ for she is who I would definitely go to.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were referred to Melodies and Memories. I'll tell you that Melody was awesome! From beginning to end. She not only helped my wife and I to pick out the music for our wedding, she gave wonderful suggestions. Melody was so personable, we felt as if she was someone we knew for ages!

You asked if we would recommend this vendor and the answer is not yes, it's hell yes! I would hire Melody for any event big or small!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori exceeded our expectations as our DJ! She went above and beyond to not only ROCK our reception, she also ensured everything ran smoothly and went as planned. We received numerous compliments throughout the evening, she was such a joy to work with! She went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier with her service! We LOVE you, Lori! You are beautiful inside and out!

Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Bradley Barnhill

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down, BEST DJ EVER! Melody was absolutely amazing! So organized, kept the night going on schedule and really listened to what we wanted. Not only is she the best DJ ever, but she is hilarious and such a fun person to be around! Thank you so much, you really helped turn this night into such a memorable event!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are amazing! Lori was our DJ and she was a tremendous help during the reception. She made everything smooth and helped from the planning process to the final goodbye. We live in Colorado and our wedding was in Texas, so planning was a little harder but Lori was awesome with phone calls, emails, and mail. Lori always committed to our phone call appointments. We highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melodies & Memories was AMAZING! It was such a pleasure working with them and the whole planning process is very easy. They work with you to make your day absolutely perfect and are definitely pros at what they do! We had Lori DJ at our wedding and she was the sweetest and funniest DJ. She definitely knew how to get people up and dancing and was very personable and funny on stage without being tacky or unprofessional. It was truly such a joy to work with them and I couldn't recommend them more. If you want to have a good time and not have to worry about your DJ, definitely choose them! They put you first and foremost and take care of you.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melodies and Memories. What can I say that hasn't already been said.

I met them at another friends wedding that I was in 4 years ago, since then she has been in every wedding (and there has been a lot) that I've been at or apart of. Including mine. My husband and I did not just see them as Vendors, but friends. They worked so hard, and when my venue's coordinators professionalism really collapsed, Lori and Melody really stepped up and kept everything going.

I can not recommend them more, they really work with in your budget and help with every piece of the process. We've been so lucky to have them in our lives and in our big day.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely wonderful! I spoke to both Melody and Lori on the phone and they were both awesome! Super easy to work with and helped move the wedding in the right direction, both during planning and on the big day. Lori was there day of and really helped calm all my nerves (it was raining at an outdoor venue), and she really fit right in with all of my guests like we had known her for years! These guys are awesome! Please check them out!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best D.J. Professional when arranging the schedule for the day. Leaves the bride with a stress free day. Very outgoing, upbeat. Knew what to do while conducting the rehearsal. Kept everything running smoothly.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin! We could have not made a better decision than to have Melody as our wedding DJ! She not only was our go to person the day of ...she took so much stress off of our shoulders through the whole process! Our guests enjoyed her very much and it was very hard to get everyone off the dancefloor when it was time to leave! What more can you ask for on your wedding day! Thank you Melody ! You not only made our day amazing we also won a friend!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melody is AMAZING!!! She did a wonderful job at our event and really helped us raise a lot of money for the school!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melody went above and beyond what I expected out of my DJ! I had a carnival themed wedding and she dressed up as a carnival barker and played the part, she found carnival style music for my guests to walk into the reception to and she help up create an itenerary that kept the wedding moving smoothly! I didn't think my wedding guests would be big dancers but melody seemed to have no problem getting everyone on the dance floor and having fun! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who needed a DJ! I am so thankful that I got to have her at my wedding! :D

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
972-572-7207
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards