Megan Nefediew Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Am very excited to have megan shooting our engagement pictures, and wedding. Felt very valued and heard during our first meeting! :)

Services Used: Photography

She is practically family now! Great advice, beautiful pictures, and at a great price. Lovely person, very personable! Had my engagement session included in my price, and got to have the Oregon coast engagement photos I always dreamed of for no extra cost!

Ashley
08/23/2014

Megan is AMAZING! Photography is the least of what she does and her work is superb. Before my wedding she put together a timeline for when we should be doing everything and roughly how long it would take. The day of, she pretty much ran that timeline for us, and reminded me to eat ;) She was able to corral my huge family into some really great all together shots. I am thrilled with the pictures and look forward to working with Megan again in the future!

Samantha
08/09/2014

She was awesome, we had an outside wedding and she stayed late, took great pictures, and edited every single one of them! Everyone loved them!! I would defiantly recommend her for a photograph. :) If you want to see all the pics she did for my wedding I posted them on face book under my name Samantha Behrendsen.

Kimberley
07/19/2014

We could not be happier with our wonderful photographer. Megan was by my side the entire day. She was my rock! She helped tied bows, helped with nerves, family, and friend issues as well as beauty and decoration tips. Honestly, I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without her. She was so sweet, professional and courteous that our family and friends are still talking about how wonderful she is, (and it has been several months). She also has unadulterated raw talent. The images she captured were so beautiful and special that we will cherish them always. The Engagement photos were incredibly beautiful and fun to have taken. She is truly a gem! The cost of all this fabulousness was extremely reasonable!

Services Used: Photography

We were so pleased with Megan! I felt like she listened to our ideas and rode with them. It's not an easy job to keep a four year old interested in taking his picture but she did an absolutely great job keeping our son engaged. She is bubbly and fun and I couldn't be happier that she captured our big day!

Services Used: Photography

What can I say. There are you too many good things to say about Megan. Out of all our venders, my husband and I were the most pleased with her. Our wedding would not have gone as smoothly as did if she wasn't there and she captured every moment I asked for. Her prices are absolutely worth it as well. I highly recommend her to anyone for any event

Services Used: Photography

We are still so delighted that Megan agreed to photograph our wedding. Not only was she super responsive to my many emails of questions, on the day of our wedding she was more like a friend than someone we'd hired. I had asked for A LOT of photos and she fulfilled that request by providing me with pictures of everything - us, our guests, the flowers, the accessories, the food, candids - everything! I didn't want one ounce of our day not covered and she happily obliged to all of my requests.

She also provided a gentle hand of guidance in directing my Mom, as well as our wedding party, to please pay attention during the wedding and to not be distracted by cell phones and devices. I absolutely loved that! It was important for us to have our friends and family there in the moments with us but we weren't sure how to go about mentioning that. Megan took care of it hands down and I'm so grateful.

Everything was smooth and easy with her - from the initial meeting at a local coffee shop, to leading us around downtown Portland, holding my shoes, and taking pictures of me and my newly pronounced husband. She understood my vision of wanting beautiful pictures with lots of colors and contrasts, and even managed to snap a photo of a sun flare in one of them (my favorite)!

I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know, for any type of photography. She's a one-of-a-kind lady and we are so pleased!

1+ year ago

Megan and Kassondra were awesome every step of the way. They provided amazing photos for such a great value. Megan and Kassondra both did our engagement shoot and we had just Kassondra at the wedding. All the pictures from both events came out great. I've received so many compliments on the pictures already. I definitely would recommend them to anyone!

1+ year ago

Megan was awesome to work with. Both my husband and I found her to be easy to talk to and communicate what we wanted for our wedding day. She went above and beyond her role as our photographer. She helped coordinate events at our reception, was always with us to get great shots and even busted out some moves on the dance floor with us. We are very happy with our decision to go with Megan and love so many of our photos.

Miranda
08/03/2013

I absolutely love my photos from our wedding Megan drove 3 hours to take them and didn't charge me extra, she was completely fun and reliable! Our photos turned out amazing and I will use her for any of our photos later in life:D

1+ year ago

Megan was great to work with. Loved the price for what I got from her company. Very flexible and very aware of time so things go smoothly. So helpful and love the fact that she was with me all of my wedding day. Morning to night and she captured my day with ease and beauty.

Dana
06/15/2013

Megan is quick to pick up on and follow the "style" you want for your shoot. I loved that she met with my spouse and I beforehand, and offered a pre-shoot to get the feel of how comfortable we were in front of the camera.

She gave the entire wedding party and guests the perfect amount of direction as well as make sure we felt relaxed and focused on the important part of the day- us!

I believe every guest complimented her work and fun attitude at some point during the day, and it was such a pleasure to have those memories captured in the most beautiful way! Her work is amazing!

Services Used: Photography

We were so pleased with Megan and her work. One thing that I learned through this process is the value of the knowledge held by the professionals with whom you work (because most of us do this once, and they've done it many times). Megan was very helpful with suggestions, but at the end of the day- it was our wedding and our decision. She responded to and produced our idea of how the photos would turn out. She also caught quite a few moments that we weren't aware of, and it was so much fun to see her vision of the people we know and love! I can't say enough, Megan was perfect!

Nicole
09/29/2012
4.7

Megan was fantastic! she made us feel comfortable and did a wonderful job on both our engagement pics and our wedding photos turned out beautiful. We will be defiantly be using her again.

traci
09/06/2012

Megan did our engagement photos, wedding photos, and I did a trash the dress photo-shoot with her. She was very professional and a real delight to be around. Megan is very talented and the pictures she took were absolutely beautiful. I can't thank her enough for all her hard work. I highly recommend her, and I am so glad we chose her for our photographer.