M&E Photo Studio

M&E Photo Studio

115 W. 18th st
Suite 205
Kansas City, MO 64108 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are over the moon with the fantastic photos we got from our special day! Mollie's professionalism and service was top notch and we would recommend her for any event. Thank you for capturing our wedding so beautifully at Powell Gardens, you are a truly gifted photographer.
Beate & Matthew Christensen

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Beate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photos that were captured on our wedding day was pure magic. Emily and Lindsey did a wonderful job capturing every detail. These photos are a work of art. They made us feel comfortable and we would recommend them for any event.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mollie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made us feel so comfortable from our very first meeting together. The pictures from our wedding were beautiful and Mollie captured every emotion and detail of the day. There are so many shots that we love, it is hard to choose our favorites. I strongly recommend M&E photography for any event that you want captured with taste, charm, and warmth. They are great at what they do!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having M&E shoot our wedding was our best part of the whole wedding planning process. Emily was so professional, creative, fun, and easy to work with. We loved our photos and feel that she captured our wedding from start to finish, moment to moment, just the way we wanted. We can't thank her enough for going above and beyond to capture the spirit of our special day!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Emily was so easy. The pictures were simply beautiful, what more could you want.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Van
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply incredible. Fresh, uplifting, and real. Emily's eye, talent, creativity, professionalism and demeanor was a perfect mix to capture unbelievable images of the special moments of our big day. I cannot stop looking at them in awe and amazement. The print quality and creativity in her album storytelling is equally as neat & wonderful. So glad we got to work with her and Rita.. the magical memories of the day they shot so perfectly will definitely be cherished forever! Thanks gals. MAJOR props!!!! Cheers :-)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to even begin with such a great experience with Mollie?! That is actually the most challenging part of my experience with M&E. As soon as I got engaged I knew that we would want Mollie to shoot our day and I am so incredibly happy that she was there for us! Not only were our pre-wedding meetings efficient, professional, and thorough, but they were also relaxed and incredibly enjoyable. That set the tone for our BIG day!

Even though our budget allowed for only one photographer, Mollie was a tremendous asset to capturing our memories. Our photos look just exactly the way I remember the day! Oh AND she got the very best "first kiss" pictures that I have ever seen. Truly. My husband and I can't choose which pictures to print for our mantle!!

Thank you, Mollie, for making our memories so very sweet from beginning to end.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mollie & Emily were amazing to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with our pictures! From the initial meeting through the reception, it was obvious we were dealing with pros. They had very creative ideas and gracefully worked around the bit of rain and mud during our wedding day. Our wedding was an outdoor art festival with activities happening around the grounds all day. So we were glad that we hired both of these women so that they could split up to photograph our guests having fun as well as Stacey getting ready. They captured so many awesome moments that we keep going through the pictures and finding new favorites. You definitely want to entrust the memorializing of the your special event to these talented artists!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Zay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finding good photographers was #1 on the list when planning my wedding. I fell in love with Mollie and Emily's photography style, and after meeting them, I had no doubts I wanted them to shoot our wedding. They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and it felt like we were hanging out with old friends! They answered any questions we had, and were very flexible with scheduling, etc. I was thrilled with the engagement and wedding photos. Overall, a wonderful experience!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Allie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My partner and I used M&E Photo Studio for our wedding photography this past weekend, and they exceeded any expectation that we had going into the day. They came highly recommended to us by a friend, who is active in the Kansas City arts community, and we were blown away by their work during our consultation. Emily shot our engagement pictures and our wedding day, and I can't say enough amazing things about her. She was friendly and easy going, and she was very open to our ideas and suggestions as to the look we were after. It was clear that she wanted to customize our experience and our shooting locations to match our preferences and tastes, and she was able to offer great insight and advice regarding items to consider when make selections. While some of the pictures we took were staged, the majority captured natural interactions between my fiance and myself, which lent itself well to the "journalistic" style we wanted. Emily maintained the perfect balance between friendly demeanor to make us feel comfortable while still exhibiting professionalism and keeping our itinerary on track the day of the wedding. We have not seen our final photos yet, but I have every confidence that they will be nothing short of perfect. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Loved, loved, loved her!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Mollie and Emily! They are sweet, funny, artistic ladies that made us feel so at ease on our wedding day. Our outdoor wedding portriature turned out amazing in the autumn sunset. We also loved the combination of traditional and creative images of the day....family portraits, candid shots of our friends, and details of the celebration. We enjoyed our experience with them and could not be more pleased with the final product.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finding the right photographer was the most difficult part of my wedding planning process. My husband left it up to me to choose whichever one I thought was best; and I probably looked through nearly every photographer in the Kansas City area. When I came across M&E Photo Studio and looked at their work, I just KNEW that they were who I wanted to capture our big day. Emily was who we worked with, and she was absolutely wonderful. She helped us come up with a customized package that fit our budget and got us everything we wanted in our wedding package. Our engagement photos turned our wonderfully, despite many reschedulings due to the crazy weather in the spring; and I cannot say enough how much I LOVE our wedding photos. She could not have captured the day more perfectly or accurately. It's like reliving the day every time I look through them. :)

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Becky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Molly and Emily are very easy to work with and sat down with me and my husband and drafted a much needed schedule for the day of the wedding that we gave to all of our venders and our wedding party. They go above and beyond to provide professional yet personal customer service. The finished product is stunning, just what we wanted! The photos are fine art meets documentary style imagery, nothing looks forced or cheesy. Well done ladies, your business will flourish!

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
Hilary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can not say enough positive things about M&E!! They are fun, passionate about their work and so accommodating to any challenge that may arise ( such as an uncomfortably hot wedding day). Their images are amazing and we are so lucky to have had them on our big day. As long as they are taking pictures, we will be customers!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mollie and Emily captured the spirit and energy of our day beautifully. They were a joy to work with and provided us with photos we'll cherish forever.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I always thought that the food and drinks were the most important part of a wedding, but after ours, I learned that it’s all about the photography. I am so glad that we had M&E there to capture all of the little details that we spent months planning and making. On the day of the wedding, your thoughts are on the ceremony and pushing through each moment and on to the next, so it was so wonderful to have them both there to collect the amazing details—the hand-stamped napkins, the screen printed flags, the fun friend moments.

Mollie and Emily are a wonderful team—they can split up and seem to be everywhere at once. They are both very professional—they scouted out the event space a few days before the wedding to be sure they had all of the supplies they would need, they were friendly to everyone and they love what they do and it shows.

Besides marrying a truly wonderful guy, M&E is the one thing I am most thankful for about the wedding. The food was wonderful and the space was great--but these amazing photos will be what we have to remember the epic day for the rest of our lives. And they are stunning.

They also have great packages, in terms of getting multiple days of photos and even engagement shots. M&E keeps it simple and stress free for the bride and groom and does all of the hard work, sets up the shots, and sends the online albums to guests. They even posted a wonderful blog on their social media site about the experience.

We really made two talented friends over the wedding weekend and we will be forever grateful for their amazingly creative and awe-inspiring work. Look through their portfolio and you’ll see M&E is the team to book for your wedding. They capture the most tender, perfect moments of your wedding and it was the best wedding gift we could ever receive.

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Morgan
816-916-0863
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards