M&E Photo Studio

Value
Flexibility
Heather
05/23/2015

Emily was awesome, guiding us through our planning as it related to photography. The day of, Emily and Chris were both highly responsive - finding the best shots, and moving us along to make sure we got everything in, but still being flexible and not stressing us out! The finished product was perfect. Emily really made our wedding colors pop right off the page. The shots they got were awesome, and the editing of the photos was top notch. The photos (and photographers) were one of our favorite aspects of our wedding. I couldn't recommend M&E Photo Studios any higher.

Services Used: Photography

Emily and Mollie did so well!! The day of my wedding was very stressful, but as soon as Emily got to the hotel and started taking our photos, everything started to smooth out! These girls really helped us to relax and have fun while taking our first look and wedding party photos before the ceremony! Our pictures are fantastic! There was one specific image I have had in my head since the moment it happened, hoping with all of my heart they captured it.... they did! Exactly as I remember it. My cheeks hurt by the time i finished looking through my album! I am very very happy with my experience! :)

Sara
05/02/2015

The ladies of M&E Photo Studio are amazing! Mollie was the first and only photographer we met with during the wedding planning process. My now-husband and I both knew that she was the perfect person to capture our special day. And the pictures she took for our engagement session and wedding are so beautiful - it's hard to choose our favorites. We strongly recommend M&E Photo Studio!

Services Used: Photography

Both Mollie and Emily are amazing to work with! We got some many compliments on our photos (both wedding and engagement)! We plan on using them again for any other special occasions! :)

Services Used: Photography

Mollie was great! We were very pleased with how our photos turned out. We were impressed with how she was able to handle our family pictures with all the young kiddos running around everywhere. She was very flexible and accommodating during both engagement and wedding photos. She was super easy to work with and was always very responsive. We loved how she took some candid shots as well as focused on the little details of our wedding. We would definitely recommend her to our friends!!!

Ashley
12/31/2014

Emily was so fantastic to work with! From our first meeting, we knew she understood what we were looking for and really got us as a couple. We had a blast during our engagement session and trusted her completely on our wedding day. The images are beautiful and really captured our wedding day from beginning to end. I look forward to recommending M&E to everyone I know, and hopefully using them again in the future for family portraiture.

Jennifer
12/20/2014

Mollie did our engagement, wedding and photo booth photography, all three of which were absolutely splendid. She is kind, patient, creative, and an incredibly pleasant person to work with--She should be considered a saint for the grace that she had in putting up with our families during our wedding day! We were all a bit of a hot mess, but somehow our photos are poised and organized! Her images are quality, her style is beautiful and unique, and she is 100% professional. Together with our families, we have enjoyed meandering through our photos and reliving moments we may have otherwise forgotten, or missed. Did we mention she has a great eye for detail? They (Mollie & Jaime) are so perceptive about what is important to their clients; They even captured multiple photos of grandpa with his camera, which could not have been more perfect. Seriously, our compliments are endless! So are our exclamation marks behind our compliments!!! Oh, and also, maybe most importantly, Mollie accepts you for you. She doesn't try to fit you into her style of photography; she applies her mad photography skills to fit your style. For that, we are sincerely grateful. Thanks Mollie and Jaime for capturing some incredibly happy moments between us, our loved ones, our families, friends, and Ugly Dolls.

Services Used: Photography

Mollie & Emily are simply wonderful to work with - they helped define our vision for our big day and created wonderful memories for us to cherish forever. Their photography is simply stunning - one guest commented on how they would take just one perfect picture and then move on to the next shot - they didn't need to take hundreds of photos to get the "right" one. And that guest was certainly right - our photos were edited and sent back to us within 2 weeks and my husband and I have so many favorites. Throughout the day, we didn't even notice them, but they captured so many beautiful, candid moments. I am so impressed by their work and will certainly use them for future big moments we need captured on film!!

Beate
10/11/2014

We are over the moon with the fantastic photos we got from our special day! Mollie's professionalism and service was top notch and we would recommend her for any event. Thank you for capturing our wedding so beautifully at Powell Gardens, you are a truly gifted photographer.
Beate & Matthew Christensen

Services Used: Photography

The photos that were captured on our wedding day was pure magic. Emily and Lindsey did a wonderful job capturing every detail. These photos are a work of art. They made us feel comfortable and we would recommend them for any event.

Monica
09/27/2014

Mollie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made us feel so comfortable from our very first meeting together. The pictures from our wedding were beautiful and Mollie captured every emotion and detail of the day. There are so many shots that we love, it is hard to choose our favorites. I strongly recommend M&E photography for any event that you want captured with taste, charm, and warmth. They are great at what they do!

Services Used: Photography

Having M&E shoot our wedding was our best part of the whole wedding planning process. Emily was so professional, creative, fun, and easy to work with. We loved our photos and feel that she captured our wedding from start to finish, moment to moment, just the way we wanted. We can't thank her enough for going above and beyond to capture the spirit of our special day!

Van
09/12/2014

Working with Emily was so easy. The pictures were simply beautiful, what more could you want.

Private User
Recently Married

Simply incredible. Fresh, uplifting, and real. Emily's eye, talent, creativity, professionalism and demeanor was a perfect mix to capture unbelievable images of the special moments of our big day. I cannot stop looking at them in awe and amazement. The print quality and creativity in her album storytelling is equally as neat & wonderful. So glad we got to work with her and Rita.. the magical memories of the day they shot so perfectly will definitely be cherished forever! Thanks gals. MAJOR props!!!! Cheers :-)

Jessica
07/13/2014

Where to even begin with such a great experience with Mollie?! That is actually the most challenging part of my experience with M&E. As soon as I got engaged I knew that we would want Mollie to shoot our day and I am so incredibly happy that she was there for us! Not only were our pre-wedding meetings efficient, professional, and thorough, but they were also relaxed and incredibly enjoyable. That set the tone for our BIG day!

Even though our budget allowed for only one photographer, Mollie was a tremendous asset to capturing our memories. Our photos look just exactly the way I remember the day! Oh AND she got the very best "first kiss" pictures that I have ever seen. Truly. My husband and I can't choose which pictures to print for our mantle!!

Thank you, Mollie, for making our memories so very sweet from beginning to end.

Zay
06/28/2014

Mollie & Emily were amazing to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with our pictures! From the initial meeting through the reception, it was obvious we were dealing with pros. They had very creative ideas and gracefully worked around the bit of rain and mud during our wedding day. Our wedding was an outdoor art festival with activities happening around the grounds all day. So we were glad that we hired both of these women so that they could split up to photograph our guests having fun as well as Stacey getting ready. They captured so many awesome moments that we keep going through the pictures and finding new favorites. You definitely want to entrust the memorializing of the your special event to these talented artists!