McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

Your guests come for the event, but stay for the Entertainment!

7707 Merrill Road Unit 11422
Jacksonville, FL 32239 | map
Genres: 70s, 80s, Country, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Milton was AMAZING!! He made our wedding go so smoothly and we can't thank him enough! He has a great personality and definitely knows how to get the party started. I've ahd numerous people say it was the best wedding they went to and even have had people saying they want him as their DJ for their wedding! Definitely would recommend him if you want a darn good time!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

McGee Entertainment is a wonderful vendor to work with! The quality and professionalism were exceptional and the price could not be beat. Carlton was very helpful and responsive to my many questions. Nate was the DJ for our wedding and he did an incredible job! Nate worked with me to select the right songs and was able to make small adjustments to personalize our experience. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night and was able to feel the crowd in order to play the right songs. Our guests are still talking about how much fun our reception was and we owe a lot of that to DJ Nate! We can't wait to see the video of all our guests dancing and having a great time. So thankful I found McGee Entertainment! I couldn't imagine our wedding day without them! Thank you, Katelyn and Tyler

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

James was our DJ and we could not be more pleased by his work!! From the beginning, he showed he was commented to making our day special! He drove to St. Augustine to meet with us and he made a second trip to the venue in St. Augustine to make sure he was bringing everything he needed for the big day!! James is VERY organized, which made it extremely easy for us to organize all the music from start to finish for our big day! If you are looking for a great DJ with an even better attitude, you NEED to choose James!!!! :) We can not thank him enough!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Milton is the best DJ around! He had our guests dancing right from the cocktail hour at 5:00pm! We can't thank him enough for making our reception an absolute hit. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Milton was awesome!! Did not have to worry about anything he played awesome music and gave us a night to always remember!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlton was our DJ at the Slammer & Squire for our November 1st wedding. The planning website we had access to was more than helpful, with layouts and request forms and most importantly, suggestions for songs for each part of our reception. He was flexible enough to have phone meetings with me, and I found it refreshing that he was very business, but in a fun way, and had no problem talking about the Packers with a fellow cheesehead. During the reception, he kept all of the "activities" moving, was not too invasive, but gave enough direction so everyone knew what was happening. He played all of the songs we requested, but in an order that kept our dance floor full the entire night. When a song didn't work, he was changing it before people could get off the dance floor. Thank you Carlton for providing such a wonderful DJ service for us. We will be sure to come back again.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was Nate and he did an amazing job. He was engaged into the crowd and knew what to play to get everyone out on the floor. I would highly recommend them for any event.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Milton was a great DJ! Played everything we wanted and had everyone dancing. Did good at keeping people informed at what was coming up such as first dance, cake cutting, etc. I would defiantly book him again!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love love love Carlton! I knew some of my guests would be hard to please but I am still getting compliments about how great he was! He has great energy and really brought the reception to life. He keeps everything on schedule and allowed the reception to flow so well. I would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend McGee Entertainment for DJ services. DJ James did an amazing job at our wedding. He played amazing music and exactly what we asked for. He also kept us on schedule throughout the different dances and events. Thank you DJ James!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carlton was our DJ at our wedding, and he was awesome. We'd had a lot of fun at another wedding he did, and he did not disappoint. He kept everyone on the dance floor, and worked with us beforehand to make sure he was playing our style of music. He's just a fun guy. Book him!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Milton as our DJ for our ceremony and wedding! The value of their services can't be beat. Milton was the absolute best throughout the planning process. I asked multiple times about lighting, projectors, screens, finding songs that weren't in their database…needless to say I was annoying (and thats saying something when you know you're being annoying), but every email was answered either the same day or the next day in a professional manner! The day of the wedding he showed up right on time to set up, they even include a microphone for the ceremony. The reception became a party because of his fun upbeat atmosphere, yet every "traditional" aspect was completed as well (garter, bouquet, money dance, etc) - which left us time to talk/dance/drink with guests!

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Milton was wonderful! He was so flexible and understanding and knew exactly what we wanted. He had just the right amount of involvement and a great energy level and professionalism. I would totally use McGee Entertainment again!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Carlton, we love you! What a FANTASTIC reception, all MC'd by Carlton himself. I was a little nervous about my backyard wedding and my mother being completely stressed out because we didn't have a wedding planner. However, Carlton RAN the reception and did a fabulous job doing so. My husband and I were able to select a bunch of songs that we wanted ahead of time, and also went over everything with Carlton in person a week or so before the wedding. He did such a great job of playing a mix of songs that everyone loved - and was happy to take requests. Even when things changed last minute - he just went with the flow and no one was the wiser. Cannot recommend Carlton and McGee Entertainment highly enough - you made our reception AWESOME and we will never forget it. Thank you so much.

• Flexibility: 5.0

McGee Entertainment was exactly what we wanted in a DJ! They provided a teacher discount which I truly appreciated. We had Carlton who was the perfect mix of talkative enough to get the guests involved but not over-involved like some DJs. He was flexible with some our song choices that were not traditional wedding music and kept everything flowing at a great pace. We were a little chaotic with the planning and he was very flexible with changes. We really enjoyed him!

• Flexibility: 5.0

MeGee Entertainment- what can I say they are the best, they let me come into the office because I was unsure of music that I wanted and they helped me thru it all they were very professional and made our wedding day even more memorable.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Ashley
904-635-9388
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards