McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

Jacksonville, FL
904.635.9388   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Carlton was an absolutely amazing DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any type of event. He listened to everything we had to say and provided professional input while helping us figure out the timeline for night. We received so many compliments from our guest on how awesome our DJ was and what great music he played.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was amazing! He played only the songs we requested which was a very important to us. We gave him a genre for dinner/cocktail hour, and he nailed it! He was very professional and responsive leading up the wedding. At the wedding, he knew exactly how to cater to the crowd, and kept the party going. He was great at directing our guests as the changed. I highly recommend him for any of your event needs!

Courtney
04/19/2015

Carlton was such an amazing DJ and a great addition to our wedding! We were very laid back but had a couple of strict do not and do's that we provided him and he did not let us down! He kept the party going after the majority of the guests left and let the ones that were still there (including us) continue to have a great time! I highly recommend him for your next event!!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding was on April 24th, 2015 and the entire day and night just flowed beautifully. We had a blast, and our guest stayed engaged on the dance floor the whole night, I must have heard it was the best wedding we have attended at least 1000 times that night!! All our friends and family just kept raving about the playlist and how well the DJ ( Carlton) kept the energy up!! I never met with Carlton, we had only spoken over the phone since I lived 2 hours away, but even with not meeting face to face I can honestly say he is the most professional, yet fun and easy going DJ. He played exactly what we asked of him, he kept the reception flowing perfectly, and the whole crowd was dancing all night. We truly couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He made our wedding the most unforgettable and fun night we could have ever dreamed of. We would recommend Carlton to anyone! Thanks again McGee entertainment for being all we could ever ask for and more!!! Cant thank you enough!!! Not to mention he added in up lighting for us at no additional cost!! He is truly amazing at what he does!!

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for the awesome review! I was a pleasure to be a part of such a special occasion.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was FANTASTIC! He was extremely nice, professional, organized and genuinely excited to make our wedding special. I would highly recommend him for any event. He was the best!

Services Used: DJ

McGee Entertainment was amazing! Everyone was dancing all night!

Recently Married

McGee entertainment is the way to go for a DJ! They did just my wedding, but They listened to what my now husband and I wanted and made our wedding unforgettable! They have lots of options to choose from when helping with the set list! Best entertainment around and for a good price.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was absolutely incredible! We could not have asked for a better person to entertain our guests on our special day! His professionalism and positive attitude set the tone with great vibes throughout the entire night. The music was amazing and there was never a dull moment. He provided us with many recommendations of songs and helped guide us throughout the entire process. The guests continuously complimented how awesome he was and how great of a time he made the night for all of them. We want to thank him for an amazing day and would recommend him in a heartbeat to any client! Thank you Carlton!

Services Used: DJ

Our experience with McGee Entertainment was wonderful from start to finish! Carlton was very pleasant and responded to all of my questions immediately. We couldn't have been happier with our DJ Milton. Milton was very helpful and gave us great suggestions for music and transitions during the evening. He did everything we asked of him and kept everything moving smoothly. We had an awesome time dancing with our guests and were told over and over again how great our DJ was! So happy with our decision!!

Services Used: DJ

Carlton from McGee entertainment was the DJ for my wedding and he was the absolute best. I found him about 1 month prior to my wedding and was forever grateful to have chosen him. I had to rescheduled a phone meeting and he was completely understanding. He helped with the flow of the wedding and gave great ideas for songs. My wedding guests were on the dance floor during the entire night and many have said it was the best wedding they have been to!

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Hi Monique,
Thanks for the awesome review! This ceremony and reception was held at the White Room in St. Augustine, FL.

Recently Married

Milton was AMAZING!! He made our wedding go so smoothly and we can't thank him enough! He has a great personality and definitely knows how to get the party started. I've ahd numerous people say it was the best wedding they went to and even have had people saying they want him as their DJ for their wedding! Definitely would recommend him if you want a darn good time!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding on Feb 28th was perfect, in every way! Carlton was the DJ for our reception and definitely made the party complete. As everyone gathered on the dance floor, the songs effortlessly changed and kept every family member dancing throughout the entire night! As our reception ended at 11pm, we still had family members to the last minute out there dancing! My sister, who is a fan of bands, even said Carlton was the best DJ she has ever heard & loved the music- thats a huge compliment from her! Carlton played songs for every age group and made smiles continuous throughout the room. He was so personable and the best decision we made for our wedding! Take this recommendation and book him now!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Carlton was very wonderful to work with and made our wedding so special! Their online music request system was easy to use to request music, add songs to your Do Not Play List, and also they will obtain music that they currently do not have in their database to play at your wedding. Everything went SO well on our wedding day! I am so glad that I chose McGee! Thank you for everything!

Services Used: DJ

We had DJ Milton for our wedding at the Pioneer Barn in St. Augustine and he did an incredible job! He kept the crowd out on the dance floor all evening and helped keep everything flowing smoothly and on time throughout the evening. We left a lot of things up to him (where to place the up lighting, when to play a lot of the songs, etc) and he did a fantastic job. The up lighting looked great and it really added a nice touch to our reception venue. He was very in tune with the crowd and always had the right songs playing to keep people dancing. Their website is easy to use and really streamlines the process of getting music picked out for the entire event. Everyone at McGee Entertainment was professional and very personable. We highly recommend McGee Entertainment, especially DJ Milton!

Recently Married

We had DJ Milton for our wedding this past Saturday. We cannot say enough great things about him! He was absolutely amazing. The wedding was incredible and the guests were all saying how great it was. Our little flower girl even said "this is the most wonderful dance party I've ever attended." Everybody was dancing and having a wonderful time all night. Milton captured exactly the music and vibe we wanted from the very start to the very end. We dealt with mostly Carlton when booking and he was very responsive and always available for any questions. We met with Milton two weeks before the wedding and felt very at ease. All of our vendors were very stress free to deal with and McGee was no exception. We cannot thank them enough for their part in making our wedding wonderful! Also, Milton showed up dressed very nicely and professional which we greatly appreciated as well! Book McGee and you are guaranteed a wonderful time as well!

Services Used: DJ

I was so impressed with McGee Entertainment. Carlton was the man! He was responsive to us and what we wanted and also to what the crowd needed. If they needed a different song, he smoothly changed it. And he was so much fun! Yet very professional. If I needed to, I would definitely hire him again.