McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

Favorite
Jacksonville, FL
904.635.9388   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

James was an awesome DJ. He was so helpful at helping us pick out songs and is very knowledgable in his field! At the wedding he got everyone involved, great personality and made it so much fun! Also his son took pictures throughout the whole wedding which is an awesome bonus! Thanks again for a great time!

-Allison Cologne =)

Services Used: DJ

Carlton exceeded our expectations for our wedding! I was planning my wedding from out of state and knew I would not have any time to meet Carlton in person before the wedding. If you are in a similar situation I promise you not to worry if you have Carlton as your DJ. I was so busy with life, not to mention wedding planning that I did not feel prepared for our phone interview but even then, Carlton was on top of everything and helped to essentially serve as wedding coordinator for our wedding. We made a few day of changes without a single issue. Carlton always was prompt in responding and very professional. Carlton can truly read the crowd and adjust the music selection to what guests are responding to. Near the end of the night we felt like everyone was having a good time and asked Carlton to stay longer which he did without hesitation and for a VERY reasonable fee. Everyone had so much fun! Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we could have hoped for and more, Carlton!

Recently Married

My husband and I couldn't be any more pleased with McGee Entertainment. Milton was our DJ and he did an amazing job! Many of our guests commented on how great his music selections were as well as how much they enjoyed his personality. Milton met with us before the wedding and helped us create an itinerary and select songs for special dances. He was easy going and professional for the meeting as well as at our reception. The dance floor was never empty thanks to Milton. Milton played a huge role in keeping our reception upbeat and easy going. We definitely recommend McGee Entertainment! Thank you Milton!!

Services Used: DJ

Milton was the DJ for our wedding and we could not have been happier with their services! He was wonderful to work with, we met with him a couple times prior to the reception. He had great suggestions and really understood what we were looking for. The dance floor was never empty! Milton was amazing and highly recommend to anyone!!!!!

Recently Married

Carlton was an absolutely amazing DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any type of event. He listened to everything we had to say and provided professional input while helping us figure out the timeline for night. We received so many compliments from our guest on how awesome our DJ was and what great music he played.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was amazing! He played only the songs we requested which was a very important to us. We gave him a genre for dinner/cocktail hour, and he nailed it! He was very professional and responsive leading up the wedding. At the wedding, he knew exactly how to cater to the crowd, and kept the party going. He was great at directing our guests as the changed. I highly recommend him for any of your event needs!

Courtney
04/19/2015

Carlton was such an amazing DJ and a great addition to our wedding! We were very laid back but had a couple of strict do not and do's that we provided him and he did not let us down! He kept the party going after the majority of the guests left and let the ones that were still there (including us) continue to have a great time! I highly recommend him for your next event!!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding was on April 24th, 2015 and the entire day and night just flowed beautifully. We had a blast, and our guest stayed engaged on the dance floor the whole night, I must have heard it was the best wedding we have attended at least 1000 times that night!! All our friends and family just kept raving about the playlist and how well the DJ ( Carlton) kept the energy up!! I never met with Carlton, we had only spoken over the phone since I lived 2 hours away, but even with not meeting face to face I can honestly say he is the most professional, yet fun and easy going DJ. He played exactly what we asked of him, he kept the reception flowing perfectly, and the whole crowd was dancing all night. We truly couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He made our wedding the most unforgettable and fun night we could have ever dreamed of. We would recommend Carlton to anyone! Thanks again McGee entertainment for being all we could ever ask for and more!!! Cant thank you enough!!! Not to mention he added in up lighting for us at no additional cost!! He is truly amazing at what he does!!

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for the awesome review! I was a pleasure to be a part of such a special occasion.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was FANTASTIC! He was extremely nice, professional, organized and genuinely excited to make our wedding special. I would highly recommend him for any event. He was the best!

Services Used: DJ

McGee Entertainment was amazing! Everyone was dancing all night!

Recently Married

McGee entertainment is the way to go for a DJ! They did just my wedding, but They listened to what my now husband and I wanted and made our wedding unforgettable! They have lots of options to choose from when helping with the set list! Best entertainment around and for a good price.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was absolutely incredible! We could not have asked for a better person to entertain our guests on our special day! His professionalism and positive attitude set the tone with great vibes throughout the entire night. The music was amazing and there was never a dull moment. He provided us with many recommendations of songs and helped guide us throughout the entire process. The guests continuously complimented how awesome he was and how great of a time he made the night for all of them. We want to thank him for an amazing day and would recommend him in a heartbeat to any client! Thank you Carlton!

Services Used: DJ

Our experience with McGee Entertainment was wonderful from start to finish! Carlton was very pleasant and responded to all of my questions immediately. We couldn't have been happier with our DJ Milton. Milton was very helpful and gave us great suggestions for music and transitions during the evening. He did everything we asked of him and kept everything moving smoothly. We had an awesome time dancing with our guests and were told over and over again how great our DJ was! So happy with our decision!!

Services Used: DJ

Carlton from McGee entertainment was the DJ for my wedding and he was the absolute best. I found him about 1 month prior to my wedding and was forever grateful to have chosen him. I had to rescheduled a phone meeting and he was completely understanding. He helped with the flow of the wedding and gave great ideas for songs. My wedding guests were on the dance floor during the entire night and many have said it was the best wedding they have been to!

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Hi Monique,
Thanks for the awesome review! This ceremony and reception was held at the White Room in St. Augustine, FL.

Recently Married

Milton was AMAZING!! He made our wedding go so smoothly and we can't thank him enough! He has a great personality and definitely knows how to get the party started. I've ahd numerous people say it was the best wedding they went to and even have had people saying they want him as their DJ for their wedding! Definitely would recommend him if you want a darn good time!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding on Feb 28th was perfect, in every way! Carlton was the DJ for our reception and definitely made the party complete. As everyone gathered on the dance floor, the songs effortlessly changed and kept every family member dancing throughout the entire night! As our reception ended at 11pm, we still had family members to the last minute out there dancing! My sister, who is a fan of bands, even said Carlton was the best DJ she has ever heard & loved the music- thats a huge compliment from her! Carlton played songs for every age group and made smiles continuous throughout the room. He was so personable and the best decision we made for our wedding! Take this recommendation and book him now!