McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

Favorite
Jacksonville, FL
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carlton was absolutely amazing. From the time I booked with him (almost a year before our wedding) until the closing minutes of our reception, Carlton went out of his way to make our wedding process and day as flawless and special as possible. Carlton came highly recommended from our reception venue, The White Room, as well as several other people I talked with. Let me tell you, we were definitely not disappointed. Carlton was extremely responsive -- he either answered my calls right away or called me back almost immediately. He was professional, friendly, and very helpful, and worked with me to develop the best DJ/uplighting package to fit our reception needs (and stay within our budget). He thoroughly answered all of my (and my groom's) questions and addressed any concerns that arose in the course of wedding planning. He also provided some really awesome tips and suggestions that made our reception that much more amazing (for pacing, speeches, music selections, etc.). Carlton was also extremely organized -- between his website, our phone calls, and our meeting a few days before our wedding, I had absolute faith that Carlton was the perfect choice for DJ for our wedding. Our reception experience only confirmed this belief. I have gotten so many compliments on Carlton's DJ skills, as well as his personality as MC. Carlton read our crowd really well and adapted to the flow of our reception events, as well as the variety of guests we had at our reception. He knows how to entertain guests and insure they will have the best experience possible. Carlton went above and beyond the roles of DJ and MC at our reception, though. One instance of Carlton's dedication: Carlton played the Cupid Shuffle and some of our guests didn't know the dance. So Carlton got out on the dance floor and led our guests in the Cupid Shuffle! His presence, enthusiasm, and professionalism made our reception so special and we are so happy we went with Carlton for our wedding reception!

Hello Kimberly and Andrew,
Thank you for the awesome review! It was a pleasure providing my services for you and your family/friends. Congrats.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

James was an awesome DJ. He was so helpful at helping us pick out songs and is very knowledgable in his field! At the wedding he got everyone involved, great personality and made it so much fun! Also his son took pictures throughout the whole wedding which is an awesome bonus! Thanks again for a great time!

-Allison Cologne =)

Services Used: DJ

Carlton exceeded our expectations for our wedding! I was planning my wedding from out of state and knew I would not have any time to meet Carlton in person before the wedding. If you are in a similar situation I promise you not to worry if you have Carlton as your DJ. I was so busy with life, not to mention wedding planning that I did not feel prepared for our phone interview but even then, Carlton was on top of everything and helped to essentially serve as wedding coordinator for our wedding. We made a few day of changes without a single issue. Carlton always was prompt in responding and very professional. Carlton can truly read the crowd and adjust the music selection to what guests are responding to. Near the end of the night we felt like everyone was having a good time and asked Carlton to stay longer which he did without hesitation and for a VERY reasonable fee. Everyone had so much fun! Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we could have hoped for and more, Carlton!

Recently Married

My husband and I couldn't be any more pleased with McGee Entertainment. Milton was our DJ and he did an amazing job! Many of our guests commented on how great his music selections were as well as how much they enjoyed his personality. Milton met with us before the wedding and helped us create an itinerary and select songs for special dances. He was easy going and professional for the meeting as well as at our reception. The dance floor was never empty thanks to Milton. Milton played a huge role in keeping our reception upbeat and easy going. We definitely recommend McGee Entertainment! Thank you Milton!!

Services Used: DJ

Milton was the DJ for our wedding and we could not have been happier with their services! He was wonderful to work with, we met with him a couple times prior to the reception. He had great suggestions and really understood what we were looking for. The dance floor was never empty! Milton was amazing and highly recommend to anyone!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Get ready for a good time! Milton was our DJ beginning from our ceremony to the end of the reception. I was a little nervous using a DJ for our ceremony, but it sounded great. Milton was very professional yet kept the energy up and the music going! We had such a fun time at our reception. The best part is that he downloaded some songs for us that were not in his library, so he literally played our favorite songs all night. Sound quality was great and lighting really added to the ambiance. Great value!

Recently Married

Carlton was an absolutely amazing DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any type of event. He listened to everything we had to say and provided professional input while helping us figure out the timeline for night. We received so many compliments from our guest on how awesome our DJ was and what great music he played.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was amazing! He played only the songs we requested which was a very important to us. We gave him a genre for dinner/cocktail hour, and he nailed it! He was very professional and responsive leading up the wedding. At the wedding, he knew exactly how to cater to the crowd, and kept the party going. He was great at directing our guests as the changed. I highly recommend him for any of your event needs!

Courtney
04/19/2015

Carlton was such an amazing DJ and a great addition to our wedding! We were very laid back but had a couple of strict do not and do's that we provided him and he did not let us down! He kept the party going after the majority of the guests left and let the ones that were still there (including us) continue to have a great time! I highly recommend him for your next event!!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding was on April 24th, 2015 and the entire day and night just flowed beautifully. We had a blast, and our guest stayed engaged on the dance floor the whole night, I must have heard it was the best wedding we have attended at least 1000 times that night!! All our friends and family just kept raving about the playlist and how well the DJ ( Carlton) kept the energy up!! I never met with Carlton, we had only spoken over the phone since I lived 2 hours away, but even with not meeting face to face I can honestly say he is the most professional, yet fun and easy going DJ. He played exactly what we asked of him, he kept the reception flowing perfectly, and the whole crowd was dancing all night. We truly couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He made our wedding the most unforgettable and fun night we could have ever dreamed of. We would recommend Carlton to anyone! Thanks again McGee entertainment for being all we could ever ask for and more!!! Cant thank you enough!!! Not to mention he added in up lighting for us at no additional cost!! He is truly amazing at what he does!!

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for the awesome review! I was a pleasure to be a part of such a special occasion.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was FANTASTIC! He was extremely nice, professional, organized and genuinely excited to make our wedding special. I would highly recommend him for any event. He was the best!

Services Used: DJ

McGee Entertainment was amazing! Everyone was dancing all night!

Recently Married

McGee entertainment is the way to go for a DJ! They did just my wedding, but They listened to what my now husband and I wanted and made our wedding unforgettable! They have lots of options to choose from when helping with the set list! Best entertainment around and for a good price.

Services Used: DJ

Carlton was absolutely incredible! We could not have asked for a better person to entertain our guests on our special day! His professionalism and positive attitude set the tone with great vibes throughout the entire night. The music was amazing and there was never a dull moment. He provided us with many recommendations of songs and helped guide us throughout the entire process. The guests continuously complimented how awesome he was and how great of a time he made the night for all of them. We want to thank him for an amazing day and would recommend him in a heartbeat to any client! Thank you Carlton!

Services Used: DJ

Our experience with McGee Entertainment was wonderful from start to finish! Carlton was very pleasant and responded to all of my questions immediately. We couldn't have been happier with our DJ Milton. Milton was very helpful and gave us great suggestions for music and transitions during the evening. He did everything we asked of him and kept everything moving smoothly. We had an awesome time dancing with our guests and were told over and over again how great our DJ was! So happy with our decision!!

Services Used: DJ

Carlton from McGee entertainment was the DJ for my wedding and he was the absolute best. I found him about 1 month prior to my wedding and was forever grateful to have chosen him. I had to rescheduled a phone meeting and he was completely understanding. He helped with the flow of the wedding and gave great ideas for songs. My wedding guests were on the dance floor during the entire night and many have said it was the best wedding they have been to!

Hi Monique,
Thanks for the awesome review! This ceremony and reception was held at the White Room in St. Augustine, FL.