MC PRODUCTIONS DJ Entertainment

MC PRODUCTIONS DJ Entertainment

Holbrook, NY
631.334.1978
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Taryn
09/01/2013

These guys were amazing and made everything so easy for my husband and I! Loved them! Highly recommend Michael and Jesse

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

DJ: MC Productions – A+++++++++++++++++ Mike over at MC Productions was a blast. The uplighting was flawless. … We went with the blizzard package and I have to say it was worth EVERY PENNY!!! The equipment was AMAZING.. Mike not only kept the crowd dancing but he personalized everything to what Jay and I liked. He really cares about his bride and groom. On top of keeping everyone on the dance floor, he also posted pictures on facebook…the pics were up before we even got home that night. This company has done so much for us. I honestly could not have asked for a better vendor/ DJ & now a friend!!!I will be using him for many more events in my life ….If anyone is shopping for a DJ definitely call them.

MC PRODUCTIONS DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

thank you for choosing us for your special day!! It was a pleasure entertaining you and your guests. We hope to hear from you in the future.

-Mike & Staff

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Patti
09/02/2012

Bring your thoughts and he can make it happen on any budget.

Lisa
08/11/2012

MC PRODUCTIONS was amazing. I have very specific musical tastes, not typical for someone in my age group but they were very flexible and tailored the whole night to my liking. They knew exactly when to change up the pace of the night and they always respectfully asked me first if a guest made any request for certain music. They knew when to play the right songs for a perfect mood and setting. I recieved so many compliments on the music. Most people say that sometimes DJs at weddings are loud and obnoxious but MC PRODUCTIONS couldn't be further from this! I highly recommend them!
Lisa Rogers
August 11, 2012
Long Island, NY

MC PRODUCTIONS DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you for for having us at your special day.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They were right on! Everyone had a blast. My wife and I could not have been happier with them

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I cant say enough,,,they were awesome!!
Mike and Jesse were very accommodating to us, they knew exactly what we wanted and did not disappoint!
They turned our airport hanger into a night club !!
I loved the fact that they had a photographer on hand taking pictures and videos as the night went on. Posted them very quickly onto their website too !!
People that werent able to attend could see it live streamed via the internet !
Joe and I were so happy with Mike and his crew, we highly recommend them to everyone !

Services Used: DJ

Mike and MC Productions were an absolute delight to work with. They understood the budget we were on but also the entertainment we wanted. They offered great suggestions during our first meet and were so kind and friendly. During the day of the wedding, Mike was so easy going and relaxed that it brought great calmness to us. One thing that we absolutely loved about MC Productions was how interactive they were. They took pictures that they shared with us and were extremely friendly with our guests. We had guests as young as 3 and guests as old as 87 dancing on the dance floor! We also loved the aesthetic of their set up. It was kept very clean and classy and did not empower the romantic feel of our wedding; they did a great job. They played great music and was sincerely an absolute joy to work with. We highly recommend MC Productions for all events to everyone! All our guests raved about what a great party our reception was and it certainly brought a lot of fun to a wedding that was held during the day. Thank you Mike and everyone at MC Productions for bringing great entertainment and fun to a very important day in our lives.

jeff
2+ years ago

Michael - everything was great please thank Victor for all...certainly will be hearing from us in the future. Have a great holiday.

Services Used: DJ

Michael - you said you would WOW us and your guys really put the WOW into our wedding.The lighting was amazing and the music was perfect.Thank you for a great night.

Services Used: DJ

MC Productions was AMAZING!!!!!!! They played everything I asked for and went above and beyond for the entire event. They made my wedding day perfect.
Kerry

Services Used: DJ

FANTASTIC!!!! Mike YOU ROCK!! You made the night so awesome, we had over 30 people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding that they had ever been to! Everyone commented on how fun it was and how the music and dancing was off the charts!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank Youi.

You will ALWAYS be called of any function where I will need a DJ.

AMAZING!

Love you guys,

Leslie Ramos~

Services Used: DJ

MIKE YOU DID A GREAT JOB, EVERYONE WAS HAPPY FROM YOUNG TO OLD AND YOU PLAYED AN AMAZING VARIETY OF MUSIC THANKS FOR MAKING MY SPECIAL NIGHT PERFECT CAUSE GOOD MUSIC IS EVERYTHING THANK YOU!!!!!! I WILL RECCOMEND YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Services Used: DJ

Mike knew just the songs to play to keep the crowd engaged and on the dance floor! We gave him a whole list of songs, but our guests requested others and he was able to adjust accordingly! The uplighting was also really great! It was a pleasure working with him and his staff!

Ashley and Carmine,

-Mike & Staff

p.s. The "Thank You" card was greatly appreciated!!

Services Used: DJ

This is the company to have at your wedding or any party,The DJ and MC kept the music going all night and the dance floor packed all night.The owner will work with your budget.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Mike is the best!He did such a great job at my wedding and I had so much fun! My family could not stop talking about the great job DJ Mike did!! If anyone's looking for a DJ, DJ Mike is the guy for the job!!

Services Used: DJ

everybody was on the dance floor dj played all the music i request. The owner worked with me one on one. I'll use him for all my affairs.