MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!
100+ Brides can't be wrong! 100+ reviews!
950 South Pine Island Road

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Mike Berrios is an incredible DJ who went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing!!! Any request was granted. He is so flexible with anything. He is also so kind. He took awesome photos while he was DJing. He is definitely the BEST DJ we have ever hired for an event!!! Words cannot express the talents of Mike Berrios!!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working Michael was amazing experience. He was very receptive to our likes and dislikes. I would recommend him for any event! He is a musical genius!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Most amazing DJ ever, don't even question it...book MB Entertainment!!! Great intuition and guidance.
Wedding: 05/18/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The only area I think you could consider changing is playing a couple of songs from the past if there is older people in the audience (ie: Beatles - for the 60's somethings, Doobie Bro. - 70's somethings).
All in all - Good Job
Wedding: 05/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike really is the best wedding DJ ever! He kept everyone dancing the whole time! He is very flexible and responds quickly to email and text. He has a positive attitude and is easy to get along with. Excellent all around! My friends and family still talk about how much fun they had at my wedding! It was a blast thanks to Mike! The DJ is a huge part of the wedding, I highly recommend choosing him!
Wedding: 04/13/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Mike did a spectacular job as DJ to our wedding ceremony and reception! He was very responsive during the early planning stages, which was important to us since we live in NY and the wedding was in FL. We are very particular music fans, so music was an important element of the entire event. Mike worked with us to set the perfect ambiance and executed everything on point. He created a fun and engaging atmosphere and by the end of the night, even the "wall flowers" we groovin and getting down to the tunes! I would recommend Mike as a DJ to any of my friends and family.
Wedding: Recently Married
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Mike Berrios was a fantastic salesman. After speaking with him I was convinced he was a talented and professional DJ who was going to do a fantastic job entertaining my guests. Which I'm sure he would have... had he shown up.

The first red flag was about 2 weeks before the wedding. I had already paid the remainder of my balance for services contracted specifically with Mike himself as the DJ when he sent me an email unlike his usual automated reminder emails. This particular email was titled "On your wedding day who do you tip and how much should you tip?" Having never received any previous emails from him regarding wedding etiquette, I took this as a not-so-subtle way of saying "By the way, I'm expecting a tip." As someone who works for tips in the service industry myself, I found this to be in very poor taste.

On my wedding day I was disappointed to find out that he had sent a replacement with no prior notification or explanation. His replacement, Bobby, told us mike was in Orlando and was afraid he'd be late. I found it to be very unprofessional of Mike not to communicate this beforehand. Bobby was extremely unprofessional and seemingly uninterested in our event. Among other events, he spoke negatively about us and our guests to the other vendors, unaware that they were also our friends. He left early; told no one he was leaving and shut off the music in mid-song.

I never received a call from Mike with any explanation or apology. In addition, I recently found out that my father-in-law called Mike prior to the wedding to discuss a song he wanted to perform for us as a surprise. He said Mike was very rude to him on the phone and that based on the conversation he felt it was best to buy his own equipment (microphone, speakers, and amplifier) to preform his song, which we also used for the toast.

I wish I had read some the other reviews before being suckered into contract with this guy.
Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike was a pleasure to work with! His website made it easy to customize our day. We spoke several times on the phone to make sure the day would be perfect. It was!! I don't think our dance floor was ever empty. He kept the music flowing and kept the mood right! He knew exactly what we wanted and did a great job executing it!
Wedding: 03/15/2014
Services Used: DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough about MB Entertainment and Mike Berrios. My wedding day was very nervewreking for me and Mike really helped to calm my nerves and reassure me that everything would run smoothly! I love the website that he has, where I can go in and put in all of my wedding/reception music, special notes, touches, etc. This was a great way to really have control of my event and know what was going to be played/not played. In addition to helping me select music, he also had my husband and I meet up with him to record our wedding vows weeks before the wedding. We had no idea what he was going to do with them so we just went with it. At the reception during our first dance, Mike had put the audio of us saying our vows into the song! It was awesome and everyone really loved it, it was definately a tear jerker. I have been to dozens of weddings and have never seen this done before, it was really special for us and felt good to be unique. Our reception was a blast, and Mike MC'd the whole thing like a Pro. He was able to get everyone to their seats, to the cake and to the dance floor with control and ease. We partied the night away to great music!!! I have had so many compliments on the music and on our DJ and I couldn't be happier to refer them to Mike and MB Entertainment. Thanks for everything Mike!
Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike Berrios delivered as promised! We had our first dance choreographed and Mike made sure to get the correct version of the song so we didn't mess up our steps! He pre-recorded a letter that I had written to my dad and had it playing right before our father/daughter dance! It was the coolest thing! People said they had never seen that done before. Not a dry eye in the place either! Then the party continued until the hotel shut us down! He kept people on the dance floor all night long with a mix of all different genres of music, as I requested. Even during the slow songs the dance floor was packed! Everyone told me that the DJ makes or breaks your wedding! Well Mike Berrios definitely MADE our night the most amazing night of our dreams! If you aren't hiring MIke to DJ your event, you will miss out on the BEST!
Wedding: 02/21/2014

Jaimee G. 4 Reviews
I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. He was so very attentive during the planning process and made sure all my questions were answered ASAP. Planning my wedding from far away, I was unable to meet him before my wedding. However, that did not matter what so ever. I could not believe how great he was. Really such an amazing DJ. My ceremony was beyond perfect and the music transitions were better then I even imagined. My cocktail/reception music was spot on for my vibe I wanted without having to give detailed directions. By selecting a few songs for my must have he was able to get my vibe for the reception and the music was BOMB! I could not stop dancing what so ever. Thank you so much, Mike, for an amazing evening! You were amazing!
Wedding: 01/18/2014
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 7 Reviews
We were rather dissapointed with Michael. His pre-event organization and responsiveness was great. At the event, however, his music cut-out several times (including our first dance) and he didn't set aside enough time for the last song of the night. He is very friendly and great to work with, but the technical issues really put a damper on our night. For his price, we expected more.
Wedding: Recently Married
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
My experience with Michael was terrible. I found him to be unprofessional, unreliable, and ultimately unethical. After I contracted with him to provide the music for my daughter's reception, he showed up at our first face to face meeting 2 hours late, wearing shorts and flip-flops, and towing 2 children! He had no idea who I was or what service he was supposed to be providing (he clearly did not even review our contract before the meeting). Long story short, the relationship deteriorated over the next few months, and I ended up terminating the contract. I had already paid him in full to provide a product, and he refused to refund my money for several months. I did ultimately recover the money for the product, but nothing for the 50% deposit on the reception. My recommendation to future brides is that they look elsewhere for someone who has some ethics and integrity.
Wedding: 11/17/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike is not just a DJ, he's terrific entertainer. Fun and gets the guests involved in the celebration.
Wedding: 11/06/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jay was our dj. He arrived and set up early. We had a small brunch wedding and he managed togged everyone up and dancing! He really made the reception a lot of fun. We are so happy we went with this dj company. 5 stars all the way
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Take it from me - my own husband is a DJ - so our standards were HIGH. We went with MB Entertainment (Mike Barrios!!) and we couldn't be happier with the results!!! I danced danced danced the night away, Mike's music kept the dance floor full, he used our "must plays" and took requests from the guests...he was truly a class act and I would hire him again and again and again. Book him. You won't regret it!
Wedding: 10/11/2013
 954-316-2149
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire