MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!
100+ Brides can't be wrong! 100+ reviews!
950 South Pine Island Road

Sort By:

0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Mike Berrios was a fantastic salesman. After speaking with him I was convinced he was a talented and professional DJ who was going to do a fantastic job entertaining my guests. Which I'm sure he would have... had he shown up.

The first red flag was about 2 weeks before the wedding. I had already paid the remainder of my balance for services contracted specifically with Mike himself as the DJ when he sent me an email unlike his usual automated reminder emails. This particular email was titled "On your wedding day who do you tip and how much should you tip?" Having never received any previous emails from him regarding wedding etiquette, I took this as a not-so-subtle way of saying "By the way, I'm expecting a tip." As someone who works for tips in the service industry myself, I found this to be in very poor taste.

On my wedding day I was disappointed to find out that he had sent a replacement with no prior notification or explanation. His replacement, Bobby, told us mike was in Orlando and was afraid he'd be late. I found it to be very unprofessional of Mike not to communicate this beforehand. Bobby was extremely unprofessional and seemingly uninterested in our event. Among other events, he spoke negatively about us and our guests to the other vendors, unaware that they were also our friends. He left early; told no one he was leaving and shut off the music in mid-song.

I never received a call from Mike with any explanation or apology. In addition, I recently found out that my father-in-law called Mike prior to the wedding to discuss a song he wanted to perform for us as a surprise. He said Mike was very rude to him on the phone and that based on the conversation he felt it was best to buy his own equipment (microphone, speakers, and amplifier) to preform his song, which we also used for the toast.

I wish I had read some the other reviews before being suckered into contract with this guy.
Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike was a pleasure to work with! His website made it easy to customize our day. We spoke several times on the phone to make sure the day would be perfect. It was!! I don't think our dance floor was ever empty. He kept the music flowing and kept the mood right! He knew exactly what we wanted and did a great job executing it!
Wedding: 03/15/2014
Services Used: DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jaimee G. 5 Reviews
I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. He was so very attentive during the planning process and made sure all my questions were answered ASAP. Planning my wedding from far away, I was unable to meet him before my wedding. However, that did not matter what so ever. I could not believe how great he was. Really such an amazing DJ. My ceremony was beyond perfect and the music transitions were better then I even imagined. My cocktail/reception music was spot on for my vibe I wanted without having to give detailed directions. By selecting a few songs for my must have he was able to get my vibe for the reception and the music was BOMB! I could not stop dancing what so ever. Thank you so much, Mike, for an amazing evening! You were amazing!
Wedding: 01/18/2014
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 7 Reviews
We were rather dissapointed with Michael. His pre-event organization and responsiveness was great. At the event, however, his music cut-out several times (including our first dance) and he didn't set aside enough time for the last song of the night. He is very friendly and great to work with, but the technical issues really put a damper on our night. For his price, we expected more.
Wedding: Recently Married
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
My experience with Michael was terrible. I found him to be unprofessional, unreliable, and ultimately unethical. After I contracted with him to provide the music for my daughter's reception, he showed up at our first face to face meeting 2 hours late, wearing shorts and flip-flops, and towing 2 children! He had no idea who I was or what service he was supposed to be providing (he clearly did not even review our contract before the meeting). Long story short, the relationship deteriorated over the next few months, and I ended up terminating the contract. I had already paid him in full to provide a product, and he refused to refund my money for several months. I did ultimately recover the money for the product, but nothing for the 50% deposit on the reception. My recommendation to future brides is that they look elsewhere for someone who has some ethics and integrity.
Wedding: 11/17/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike is not just a DJ, he's terrific entertainer. Fun and gets the guests involved in the celebration.
Wedding: 11/06/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jay was our dj. He arrived and set up early. We had a small brunch wedding and he managed togged everyone up and dancing! He really made the reception a lot of fun. We are so happy we went with this dj company. 5 stars all the way
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
So, I am from New York and I had my wedding in Florida. I was a little nervous about that because of the obvious difference between NY and FL, but I was especially nervous about picking a DJ - since we really like to party and lets face it - if your DJ sucks, your party is going to suck. Well, MB Entertainment totally exceeded my expectations. They had us dancing from the moment the reception started till the moment it ended. Literally every song was awesome.
They have you fill out a form online where they ask you very important questions in order to get an idea of what you are looking for in a DJ and let me tell you, they totally utilize that form.
I even listed a few songs that I wanted to have played during dinner, and they totally played them all.
They even ask you how much you want the MC to speak during your reception - which is so important because some MCs just talk the whole night and that is SO annoying in my opinion so that was really important to me.
I really could not have been any happier. I'm so happy we chose MB Entertainment!!!!!!
Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our experience with Mike Berrios was simply astounding. Mike has put a great many years into refining and perfecting his craft and it shows in every detail of his work. Mike was booked as a wedding gift to us from one of the top Djs in the country, and that alone says volumes about how his peers respect his incredible talent and his dedication to excellence.
- Mike's website on which we booked our wedding was so fantastic in detailing our wishes for the ceremony, that it made US as a couple realize of things we hadn't yet thought of in regards to music for Bridal march, announcements, introductions of the wedding party, garter toss, etc. It was really an educational and user friendly tool that helped us put our personal signature touch on every step of the celebration we were designing for ourselves. Why over-scrutinize every other aspect of your wedding and leave the entire sound & mood of the night to chance? The software in the website itself allows you to choose from thousands of songs and decades worth of music. I really can't express in words how valuable, helpful, and incredible the website was in customizing our event into a night that we will remember for the rest of our lives.
- In person, the experience was again fascinating to witness. Mike was prepared on the spot with solutions to some issues we hadn't considered. He was able to put a wireless mic on my tuxedo so that our vows could be heard by our families - all I could think of was - "What if we had missed that?" "What if the most important part of our wedding was lost because nobody heard it..?" Mike was nothing short of an MVP to our wedding. Every emotion, every laugh, and every tear of joy that night was due to his wonderfully designed assistance and support in helping us create that atmosphere with perfection.

- Mike Berrios is not only an exceptional personality as a host, but his attention to professional detail is unprecedented in the business. There is no greater gift you could ever g
Wedding: 03/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Incredibly personable, gave me a wonderful price I was more than able to fit into my budget, and the ease of being able to get a hold of someone when I had questions or concerns was great.
The DJ they sent for my wedding was kind, personable, great at his job, and a pleasure to have working with us and entertaining our family and friends. Would HIGHLY recommend them to others.
Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There are not enough words to say how thankful we are to Mike Berrios and his team for the outstanding job they all did for our wedding. Everyone we had the pleasure to work with at MB Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations for the perfect soundtrack to our reception and afterparty. MB was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding, over 18 months in advance, and Mike made sure to touch base with us every single month leading up to our date to make sure all our questions and wants were being addressed and noted. He went above and beyond excellent customer service and really made an effort to get to know us, our tastes and what we wished for. He is an absolute pleasure to work with and a true professional. My husband and I are extremely picky when it comes to music, we're into some not so mainstream bands and music genres, and Mike knew exactly how to incorporate this style into our wedding while still making sure all our guests were equally enjoying the music. Mike made sure to keep necessary annoucements short and sweet with just the perfect amount of enthusiasm for our guests to feel the excitement, but without being cheesey or over-the-top. The afterparty DJ from MB Entertainment was hands down one of the best club DJs we've ever heard, every single person was dancing and all of our guests are still raving about the music (3 weeks later). MB Entertainment really made our wedding special and absolutely perfect! THANK YOU!
Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike nailed it!!! We hired MB Entertainment for our recent wedding and reception. During the planning process, I had a very specific vision of the different styles of music that I wanted playing before the ceremony, during dinner and for the reception. Because I was nervous, Mike took the time to have phone calls with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure that he had a clear understanding of everything I envisioned. It made me feel so comfortable and confident! On the day of the wedding, Mike arrived extremely early to walk the site and let me know that he was on top of everything. I really appreciated the extra effort. We're a fun couple that wanted nothing cheesy and Mike really delivered! He added great music to compliment our playlists. Our guests are still saying that they've never had so much fun at a wedding!! Mike also timed everything PERFECTLY. He even coordinated with our firework vendor to make sure our fireworks show started at the exact second that the chorus of Katy Perry Firework started. It was amazing! If you're looking for good music (we had everything from Kanye West to Katy Perry and ACDC) then definitely hire MB!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I have never written a review on anything before, but since I was so disappointed with my agreement with DJ Mike Berrios, I figured I should let others know he is a talented salesman, but did not show up for my wedding. His vehicle broke down 2 hours away from the wedding. He did not come, he sent someone else. The replacement was okay, but myself and my bridesmaids had to redirect him multiple times about using "mashups" instead of the full song (he would play 30 seconds of the requested song and add in other songs instead of just playing the song which he had. I got them all off the website so I know he had them). I think the most embarrassing part though was a few of my female guests said the DJ was taking pictures of him with his phone (or video?) and had to tell him to stop. It was so bad, at the end of the wedding, my husband saw me upset in my wedding dress and said some pretty rude things to the DJ about Mike. After the event, I told Mike multiple times I was not happy, he did not work with me to rectify the situation and even stated "I should have gone with another DJ". Anyway, as this is my first review on anything or anyone, I would warn against using Mike or his company. If anyone was wondering, I paid $1,600 in full close to 1 year prior to the wedding to make sure Mike would be there. That was for a 5 hour wedding. If you paid that much, I am sure you would want what you paid for. Not a replacement DJ who did not listen to the bride and bridal party but DID take creepy photos of them with his phone. And to top it all off, he did not call to apologize the next day.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike was amazing! The value for the service he provided was excellent, super easy to work with and really friendly! He helped to make our day not only special but hassle free and easy!!
Wedding: 08/04/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike did a great job with reading how guests were responding to the music and selecting music. He was very open to my music selections and found songs that were not well known but that my guests requested. My guests were very entertained and we all had a wonderful time. Thanks, Mike!
Wedding: 07/28/2012

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Mike Was AWESOME! No complaints at all!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
 954-316-2149
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire