Maui Wedding Adventures

Maui Wedding Adventures

Uniting Hearts In The Spirit Of Aloha

1450 S. Kihei Rd.
Kihei, HI 96753
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael Fish went way beyond our expectations for providing a professional service. He is very personable and has a true passion for his work. We highly recommend this man to be a part of your wedding. You will not be disappointed. Furthermore he is an exceptional resource for advice on local restaurants, activities and whatever you wish. Very helpful, warm and friendly. A true man of integrity.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very responsive.. Perfect vows renewal.. better than expected!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are speechless. Thank you Michael Fish for making our Day outstanding and unforgettable. It is a Day that we will remember for the rest of our lives thanks to you.

We wish you all the best

Pernille & Anders from Denmark.

• Wedding: 09/29/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm not surprised to see that Michael, his Wife and team are rated a 5.0. Our event was like out of a story book. It was everything that my Wife and I have dreamed of. Thank you Michael for such a great gift. That day will never be forgotten and we are very appreciative of everything you did for us! Hopefully you're services will still be available for years to come because we would love it if you were able to renew our vows in the future. Mahalo!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael is the person you want to hire to perform your ceremony - LOOK NO FURTHER!

OUTSTANDING!!! Michael did an EXCELLENT job of ensuring our wedding was a special occasion. Due to getting married on Hawaii, it was just the two of us along with Michael as the officiant and he made us feel as though we were the only two on the earth.

In addition to Michael's amazing skills as the officiant, he also was the photographer. And, at the same time, took amazing photos of us during sunset.

Furthermore, because the original beach planned for the ceremony had several other wedding taking place at the same time, Michael asked if we wanted to change the beach to another, most secluded area. SO glad we did as we were, practically, the only ones on the beach making the ceremony even more magical.

• Wedding: 09/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was nervous about the process of getting married out of state ,afraid I would miss some detail that would set back the ceremony. Michael was great with communicating essential information and task list to ensure we were prepared to go on the big day. He provided the info for a licensing agent on the island, directions to special spot on the beach, and a link to our photographer's website so we can browse her work. I especially like how he takes care of obtaining the beach permit, compared to other officiants I found who task that to the already busy/nervous/excited couple.

We had a sweet, simply beautiful ceremony on Palauea Beach. Aundrea, the photographer, was great and Michael added personal touches that made the event more special. For $600, including tip, this was a steal! We're so very lucky to find Maui Wedding Adventures on this site!

• Wedding: 09/16/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married on Maui September 15th and went through Maui Wedding Adventures for our ceremony which couldn't have been better. Michael and his wife Kim, who took our photos, were amazing and so kind. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Bren

• Wedding: 09/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aloha Everyone! First and foremost We would like to say Mahalo to Michael and Kim Fish!!!!
Our wedding vow renewal on Haleakala was unforgettable and we will never forget it. Kim takes beautiful pictures and Michael did an amazing job on the video as well. I highly recommend Maui Wedding Adventures you will not regret it......

Mahalo Nui Loa!
Cathy & Ray

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and Kim were wonderful. I live in NC and planning a weeding long distance, as I am sure you all know is stressful enough. Out of the handful of places I contacted I choose Maui Adventures because Michael made me feel like my wedding was important ( not just not just another wedding). Every question and concern he answered and made it really easy and stress free. Michael and Kim do love what they do and it shows! Thank you both for making our day your day.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael was very responsive to my e-mails and made everything so easy that I didn't have to worry about a thing. He answered all of my questions on a timely manor and was very helpful. Michael and his wife made my wedding day absolutely perfect and the two of them took amazing pictures! Those two were absolutely wonderfulI couldn't have asked for better people to marry us.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our destination wedding was as easy as breeze thanks to MWA. There were so many wedding planners to choose from and we are so very glad to choose Rev Michael and his beautiful wife do everything from A to Z for us. Maui Wedding Adventures is an an awesome all-in-all complete wedding planners. Everything from the set go, Michael coordinated with us via email and their response time is speedy and prompt every time! The beach in which our marriage was performed through MWA is a beautiful breathtaking one. Kim is a great professional photographer, everything from lighting to the poses, we got exactly what we wanted. They are so easy to work with and accommodated everything that we asked for. I must add a very important note that their work is awesome because they are very passionate duo who loves life and in what they do. This is my personal observation. If you are still searching for a destination or marriage package, stop looking further, you will not regret choosing Michael Fish and Kim. I would definitely recommend them anytime!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and Kim made the planning of our Maui wedding so easy. They were very responsive and so helpful. Very friendly. Could not have asked for a better experience!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quality of service from Michael was truly amazing! Planning the event out of state was easy with his help, advice and expertise of what to do while visiting the island. Over the phone, he could tell exactly what we wanted and made it all perfect! We couldn't be happier with his services. The flower bouquet and leis were beautiful. He arrived early, he and his wife had great picture ideas and my two young daughters had a great time! I couldn't have imagined a better experience!

• Wedding: 07/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael was amazing! He has the best spirit about him. He was so helpful with all the planning. It was just a perfect wedding ceremony on the perfect beach. I will recommend Maui Wedding Adventures to all my friends and family looking for a simple, elegant wedding on the beach without any stress.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael Fish from Wedding Maui Adventures was not only extremely professional and timely with all my emails before our ceremony but was also flexible and made all changes I requested just days before our ceremony. The ceremony itself was perfect and I could not have asked for it to go any better! Michael was sincere and personal. Our photographer was perfect, we had a ukulele player who was amazing and set the mood, and the leis Michael brought were beautiful. Everything was perfect and at an absolute perfect price I could not ask for more! I would definitely recommend everyone to check out Maui Wedding Adventures for their big day!

• Wedding: 07/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great way to have a simple-unique wedding! Micheal took care of Jason and I. During the photo session our baby got fussy and Micheal went out his way to keep our little guy calm. :)

• Wedding: 07/01/2014
808-298-2952
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards