Maui Wedding Adventures

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding was on May 7th and it was perfect! From the moment I contacted Michael to make wedding arrangements the process was seamless. Michael was quick to answer my emails and provided many great suggestions to celebrate our special romantic dinner on May 7th!
We were a bit nervous on our big day however both Michael and Kim made us feel so relax and special! Thank you for everything, this day was so special to us! We look forward to receiving our wedding pictures!

Recently Married

I am an event planner and having someone else to plan my wedding was a dream come true. All I wanted was something simple and beautiful and that was what we had gotten with the help of Maui Wedding Adventures. It was exactly what we wanted and it was so easy! Michael and Kim Fish took care of all the details and confirmed with me many times how everything was set. I really appreciated the extra attention to detail they had, including colors of the leis and even the marriage certificate, which was really cool. We just received our wedding photos last night and it was amazing! We loved their work, quick response time and how easy they were to engage with. Definitely, as an event planner, I know how much work it takes and I'm so thankful I did not need to worry about the details for my own wedding.

Thank you, Michael and Kim, for making our wedding so memorable and perfect!! We loved every minute of it!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Michael Fish has a unique gift of making couples feel that every ceremony is as special to him as it is to the couple and family involved. I did tons of research before selecting Michael Fish with Maui Wedding adventures. It was completely overwhelming at first until I stumbled on to Michael’s photographs. The couples he photographed looked like they were having the time of their lives. Now, I know from experience, they were! From the start, Michael was prompt, professional and carried an enthusiasm that was contagious. We renewed our vows with him after 20 years of marriage. My only regret is that we didn’t use him the first time around! Our renewal with Michael Fish was truly a dream wedding!

Family photos have always been painful in the past with the two “boys”, father and son. ☺ Michael’s touch was completely natural. He didn’t pose us into any awkward positions. He created a fun environment, suggesting silly things that made us laugh at him and ourselves! We didn’t have to paste on a smile, all four of us in each picture, even the boys, were having a blast! As we were enjoying and laughing at each other, Michael captured each moment on camera. My boys have never been photogenic, but in Michael’s photographs, they could have been models! My mother-in-law called as soon as the pictures were posting saying, “My son in 41 years has never taken a good picture. I was absolutely blown away. These pictures are beautiful!”

The video was just as amazing! Sound quality was perfect! His final touches Ill leave as a surprise, but they were superb! The whole experience was a delight for us all. He completely exceeded our expectations! I honestly hope Michael is still doing renewals and weddings years down the road. We would love to do it all again with our future grandchildren! If Michael is available, I would save myself a lot searching headache. We would select him without looking anywhere else in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

When I saw online how amazing Maui Wedding Adventures photos and pricing was, I knew it was for us. From the first conversation I had with Michael, I knew he'd be an absolute pleasure to work on this joyous occasion. Our wedding took place April 28, 2015 on the beach, at sunset. Michael assured me that if the weather didn't cooperate, he had a back up plan. He was flexible on changing the date if required. Wouldn't you know it? We did have to postpone the wedding by a day due to the weather. As promised, not one issue came up on any of the services booked. Our wedding was amazing!!!! The photos taken of our ceremony are absolutely stunning! From the loving way Michael performed the ceremony, to the extra care he took into getting our lei's perfect was incredible. As a surprise to my husband, Skip was hired to play and sing to us, he too did a fantastic job. Skip made our ceremony even more magical. A few days before our wedding I called Michael and inquired if I could have my hair and makeup done, no issues. Kim his wife scheduled the fabulous Regina to do both for me, I felt and looked like a princess with her services. Michael treats his clients as though they were his loved ones. He not only provides professional services at an affordable price with results that are amazing, he makes you feel like you're a friend he's known for years. He made our dream wedding come true!!!! Jeff & Barb

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

michael did a great job at our wedding ! He was so passionate with his words and made us feel so comfortable. He did a great job officiating and taking pictures at the same time. I will defiantly be back for a vow renewal in the future !
Sincerely ,
The Kreul's :)

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Michael was absolutely incredible! It was truly more romantic than we could have possibly imagined.

Mike & Denise Cubbin

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Michael and Kim made us feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole ceremony. We liked how they gave us time for our special moments together throughout the ceremony. Their response time to booking extra services and answering questions was impressive!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better beach wedding. I highly suggest Maui wedding adventures to anyone. It was absolutely amazing. When we renew our vows we will be contacting Micheal again. We can't tell you how much you made everything feel right.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Michael Fish and his wife, Kim Fish are as good as it gets to a beach/destination wedding. Jennifer and I would not and could not have chisen a better team to perform our dream wedding. We highly, highly recommend them. Thank you Michael and Kim for making our dream come true. You guy's are the BEST.

Maui Wedding Adventures responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jeremy, it was an honor to be a part of something so amazing and beautiful. Great sunset too! Give Jennifer a hug from us and we will see you on the beach for your surprise vow renewal ceremony (shhhh! see you in a few years!) Mahalo!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Absolutely wonderful. I don’t think it could have been any better. Both were amazing to work with… So friendly and sweet. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Recently Married

Michael was awesome. So passionate and caring. The weather didn't cooperate with us and he put a lot of effort into getting us to a great place last minute. Thank you, all of our dreams came true and it was amazing.

Recently Married

Michael provided a smooth and flawless ceremony. We were extremely please with his work.

Services Used: Officiant

Michael and Kim were truly amazing!!!! From our first call into Michael to the last photo of our amazing wedding slideshow. Michael was extremely helpful in providing us with every detail of what to expect for our wedding. Michael and his lovely wife Kim made my bride and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire process... they made us feel like real celebrities getting married on our own private beach in Maui. It was just the two of us during our sunset wedding, so we wanted to capture the special moments of our wedding and bring them home to our families in a video and slideshow presentation for our wedding reception dinner. The photos Kim and Michael took of us before, during, and after our wedding at sunset were magnificent and they captured the true essence of our wedding through an amazing video and slideshow. Michael and Kim are truly talented individuals and made our wedding better than we ever imagined it would be. In fact, we're already planning on bringing my wife's parents here next year to renew their vows on their 60th Wedding Anniversary. I highly recommend Maui Wedding Adventures for your wedding. I also suggest that you go with the video and photos... you'll be glad you did!

Recently Married

Michael is absolutely amazing and offers the best value that we could find. He was very professional and helped us out with all of our questions about our big day. Listen to his advise and you will have the wedding you are looking for. His photographers are amazing as well, especially Chantelle. She did an absolutely amazing job at capturing our special day. Thank you both again!!!!

Paul & Amy
1/12/15

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Amazing ceremony, amazing location, amazing photos, amazing flowers..
Thank you for making our day so special and so warm and caring.
Michael makes you feel comfortable and does such a beautiful ceremony, and Kim was so good doing our photos she made every photo beautiful!!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Maui Wedding Adventures (MWA) is who you want to go with if getting married on Maui!!! We would like to thank Michael Fish for making our wedding day a dream come true!!! From the start, Michael made it clear that this is OUR DAY and he would be there to help us plan every step of the way. He sure did that! It was perfect, we told him what we wanted and how we wanted it and he made everything happen! We LOVED and would highly recommend getting your ceremony recorded. We have watched the video of our wedding day over and over and we just love it!!! With the stress of the day and everything going on and emotions running high, I honestly don't know how much I'd remember from the actual ceremony if it wasn't for the video.The video takes us back to that very moment and we are able to re-live our very special ceremony over and over now! Getting a video is a must in our opinion! Craig did a FABULOUS job filming our big day! And Brian did an AWESOME job at putting the video together! The photos of our wedding day are so BEAUTIFUL!!! You will have the most gorgeous backdrop on the planet (if you ask me), so take advantage of that! We look at our pictures all the time as well! Chantelle was our photographer and she was GREAT!!! Both Craig and Chantelle were very professional and kind. Chantelle made sure she didn't leave without asking us if there were any more shots we wanted that we didn't get yet. Michael Fish helps to put your nerves as ease just by talking with him. He does all he can to make your special day perfect! He is very timely about answering questions! He seemed to always be reachable! He was on vacation and not on Maui when we got married, but that was no problem at all...even on vacation, he was available to email in a very timely manner! The leis that MWA provided were beautiful as well!!! The prices are affordable, which is HUGE! You get AMAZING QUALITY and won't go broke paying for it! We have nothing negative to say about MWA. Mahalo, MWA!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography