Masterpiece Cuisine Catering

Masterpiece Cuisine Catering

Fresh, Creative and Affordable Menus! Las Vegas' Top Pick!

Las Vegas, NV 89123 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 15000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece Cuisine did a terrific job catering my 50th birthday party! The appetizers (black pepper shrimp & buffalo wings) were a biigg hit; and dinner got rave reviews from all my guests. The staff worked with me when I wanted specific items that weren't on their menu and and provided me with exemplary service.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough positive things about Masterpiece Catering. Our guests went on and on about the quality of the food and attentive staff. The chef, bartender, server and event captain anticipated our every need. The were so professional but very approachable. The value for our catering job was outstanding. We will use them again!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone and everything about Masterpiece Catering was AMAZING all the way around. From getting help selecting the menu to the follow-up before the event, to the prompt set up, great service and delicious food — it was all just incredible. Cory, our Banquet Captain was truly spectacular. He orchestrated things in a way that was completely unobtrusive, and yet he was there with anything we could possibly want without ever even having to ask. We hired Masterpiece for a Meet & Greet event the night before our wedding and due to some issues earlier in the day with other vendors, I was an hour late getting to my own party. Nevertheless, when I finally arrived, everything was set up perfectly, guests were having an awesome time and the staff was ready to serve food the second I walked in the door (my husband had asked them to hold off until I arrived). What had been a very chaotic day suddenly turned into a completely fantastic evening and that was all due to Masterpiece! My guests could not stop raving about the food and how great the catering staff was. They were on time, efficient, detailed and extremely courteous. Cory even fixed a plate for me a couple of times throughout the night to make sure I had something to eat while I was greeting guests! Our party was a huge success and that was absolutely because Masterpiece Catering did such a fantastic job. I do not have enough words to express how grateful I am that we found them. If you need catering, don’t hesitate for a second before selecting Masterpiece Cuisine for your event. You will be thrilled that you did!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an in-suite reception with heavy appetizers for about 35 people. Almost all communication was handled via e-mail and Masterpiece always got back to me right away, even when I kept changing my mind with the menu. I was not there for setup but my mom and friend said the people setting up were very friendly, helpful and took care of everything. The food was amazing! The lobster mac and cheese was the best and my guests raved about the food for days!

• Wedding: 10/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece Cuisine Catering was great to work with from beginning to end. Scott recommended a great menu, and all my guests raved about the food. Our Catering captain Lucas was professional, made sure I was happy, and a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend them and would use them again for any events I may have in the Las Vegas/Henderson area!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece cuisine was wonderful. Before our wedding they did a special tasting for us and it was delicious!! They are so professional and accommodating whenever bumps in the road occur. The staff was so amazing. They made sure everything was going well and they were a pretty fun group as well. Unfortunately on my wedding day I didn't really have time to eat. My guests, however, gave rave reviews of the food. The Jim beam meatballs and potatoes au gratin were a huge success! I would definitely considering going with masterpiece cuisine for your wedding or next big event!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Masterpiece Cuisine! I found the company via Google and they had high ratings so I thought I would give it a shot even though I only had two weeks before our wedding and we had just cancelled our previous dinner plans. They were extremely accommodating...Chris was so quick getting back to me with a menu that matched our Canadian thanksgiving wedding and fast with all his communications....do these guys sleep?!? And then James was sent to check out the space in our suite at the bellagio to ensure that everything would work which really put my mind at ease, these guys are prepared and meticulous. Having previously been a supervisor in food services I am very anal about things and when I got up to our suite after pictures all our guests were in there so I didn't get to do my normal "check thru" on all the items/set up ;) but there was no need....it was absolutely perfect!!! Delicious food, professional staff...we couldn't have asked for any better. Thank you all so much for making our special day that much better :)
-Kelly & Derek

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were absolutely wonderful!!! The food was delivered in our suite at the MGM while we were at the wedding. It was outstanding. I highly recommend them for any catering that you have. The prices were reasonable for the amount of food we received. Very impressed!!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece Cuisine did drop off catering for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. We held our ceremony and small reception in a Skyline Terrace Suite at MGM Grand. Masterpiece Cuisine provided amazing food and even disposable chafing dishes and plates and flatware for our wedding. Best part? These were high quality disposable items and did not look cheap. I take that back. The best part was the food! It was delicious, there was plenty of it, and it got rave reviews from our guests. The lobster mac and cheese was divine! These guys even changed their arrival time slightly when we had a little hitch on the day off. They were very flexible and the person who delivered and set up was very polite and very fast. He did a great job of displaying the food.

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece was amazing to work with (and flexible), friendly, professional, personable and best of all, the menu they designed for my wedding blew us and all of our guests away. It was love at first bite (from the initial tasting) all the way through to the wedding dessert - flambe donuts with coffee ice cream. YUM! We'd highly recommend Masterpiece Cuisine to anyone and everyone, especially the discerning/type-A/picky bride.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service, great food! I started planning my small intimate wedding from a small town in Saskatchewan, planning something so important in a different country is extremely difficult- or so I thought! Masterpiece was so easy to work with from step 1 , the food was delicious all my guests raved about how wonderful it was, and it was promptly on time and set up. Some of the favourite items were the French onion tarts, and stuffed mushrooms! The pulled pork was also delicious :) I have had a few people from our event ask after being home where our food came from.

• Wedding: 09/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece Cuisine was outstanding! The food was excellent and Captain & the bartender were absolutely wonderful! We certainly will recommend them, actually we already have and plan on using their services again when we have need for catering!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our server and bartender that worked with us at our wedding were outstanding - attentive, personable and happy. Our guests raved about the food - especially the Jim Beam Meatballs and the Smoked Chicken-Tequila Burritos. We also had several vegetarians at our event and everyone was well fed and happy!

Chris Lee (Operations Manager), our point of contact leading up to our event, provided excellent customer service and was always prompt to reply to my emails and set my mind at ease. He was efficient and attentive - no detail was missed and no question went unanswered.

I would not hesitate to recommend Masterpiece Cuisine for any catering event!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece Cuisine was an A++ vendor from start to finish! Scott, the owner, was easy to work with and extremely professional. He responded to all of my questions/emails quickly and was very accommodating with our budget and needs. My DH and I wanted to have a tasting beforehand and Scott set us up for a low key dinner on the house that seemed more like a date night. One taste of the food and we were sold! Masterpiece Cuisine cooked up a menu for us that was both down to earth and gourmet, perfect for our outdoor BBQ picnic style reception. On the big day, the delivery drivers showed up promptly to our out of the way mountain venue, set everything up and were on their way without a hitch. We chose the "drop off" option so everything was delivered and set up buffet style with disposable containers. The food was delicious and everyone raved about it. We were even able to enjoy leftovers for a few weeks because Masterpiece Cuisine made sure to provide more than enough food for our guest count.

Thanks Masterpiece Cuisine!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Masterpiece catered our son's rehearsal party at Palms Place. Since we live on the east coast, I was apprehensive about planning a party held in Las Vegas. Everything was perfect!! The food was outstanding as was the presentation. The staff were all courteous and professional and everything was served on time. We had over 70 guests and everyone raved about the party. Everything exceeded my expectations and I would recommend Masterpiece Catering without hesitation. They were fabulous!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is simply amazing. From the first day we contacted them they were responsive, accommodating, and super professional. The topper was the the dinner it's self. The food was superb, the staff went out of there way to be as accommodating as anyone could expect. They arrived on time, the food was served hot and on time. If was just perfect. This was our wedding, and we would most certainly recommend this company, to anyone in search of a professional caterer.
If there is anything to complain about, it's that we didn't see most of the young girls at our party, they were in the kitchen most of the time flirting with the two good looking men who were trying to get the dinner put together.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
702-463-0450
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards