Masterpiece Cuisine Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This caterer was phenomenal! I had a response to my emailed inquiry within 24 hours. The professionalism and easy to do business with was great from beginning to end! Clearly this place get's a lot of business, but I never felt like just another customer. I dealt with a few people and everyone was so nice and great to work with. The food was delivered without any problems and by the end of the night everything was gone! People raved about the food for days after so all in all it was a huge success! Top Class service all the way!! Thanks Masterpiece!!

Services Used: Catering

QUALITY OF THE FOOD MATCHED THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE STAFF (such a fitting title)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Masterpiece Cuisine for what was undeniably an exceptional (food & beverage / hospitality) experience. The MPC team completely exceeded my expectations and took me and my guests on a wonderful, flavor filled journey with open bar service. From the quality and freshness of your menu to the friendliness and professionalism of your staff, MPC provided a level of service and product that was certainly a highlight of my event.

Being a 15hr flight from Vegas & celebrating my 30th birthday in a foreign city (this being my first visit), I was uncertain as to how successful the event would be. I’d booked a ‘Skyline Terrace Suite’ at MGM Grand and was concerned I'd be caught using an ‘outside vendor’'. Chris reassured me that they were experts in this field and too right he was. I decided on the Gourmet Express delivery option of heavy apps & it was smuggled in without a glitch, even the full bar - from beverages & ice to cups & supplies. And my goodness there was no shortage of food or alcohol.

The amount of positive feedback I have received from my guests, even weeks following, only confirms that I undoubtedly made the best choice in using your team.
I will certainly be recommending MPC to all my friends and family who consider holding an event in Vegas. Heck I may even return for my 35th :)

Please convey my personal thanks to both Chris and James.

It has been an absolute pleasure!

Honoiwi AKA Tara (& the kiwis)

Continued...

Chris – Thank you for all your help leading up to the event. The time difference made it difficult to communicate by phone, so instead we interacted via email and I was always guaranteed a prompt response. I was indecisive, modifying my menu right up until two weeks prior to the event, but nothing was ever a hassle. Your patience and perseverance is truly a virtue. From our initial contact/enquiry right through to the actual event you were so accommodating of my every request.

James – Now where do I start? You were so professional while also being a whole lotta damn fun. Most certainly the life of the party - no other bartender even measures up. We had some great concoctions and a lot of great conversation. Your efficiency and initiative was incomparable (we had a guest who’d broken her leg on our first night in Vegas and James was so attentive that he’d be at the ready, prepared to top up her glass before she’d even have a chance to consider getting up). If we could’ve smuggled you into our suitcase and brought you back to New Zealand we would’ve – but you already know that. So again James, Thank you – you’re such an asset!

To Chris, James and the Masterpiece team – Thank you all for making it happen!

Tara (& the kiwis) - MGM Grand skyline terrace suite

Services Used: Catering

Robbie and A.J. were AWESOME beyond words. They arrived on time, they were beyond patient with the slowness of the guests. The food was amazing, my kitchen was cleaner when they left. Thanks Guys!!! They cooked so much food we could have fed an army. All of our guests were impressed with the food, when it came time to do the wedding cake, Robbie offered to cut the cake for our guests which was above and beyond what he was there to do. The level of professionalism and politeness, well let's just say it was like a breath of fresh air. If I need catering again, this is the place I am going to and I am asking for Robbie and A.J.

Services Used: Catering

Masterpiece Cuisine did a terrific job catering my 50th birthday party! The appetizers (black pepper shrimp & buffalo wings) were a biigg hit; and dinner got rave reviews from all my guests. The staff worked with me when I wanted specific items that weren't on their menu and and provided me with exemplary service.

Natalie
1 Review
03/25/2015

Our wedding day was a huge success, Masterpiece Cuisine was absolutely top notch. Everything from their initial response, to the tasting, to their flexibility with the menu, to their uniforms and presentation on the wedding day itself, was 100% perfect. I simply couldn't have asked for a better experience and will absolutely recommend them to anyone in Las Vegas who is looking for a caterer for any event. Thank you guys for making my wedding day perfect! All our guests were extremely complimentary about the food, presentation, and the staff. Thanks again!

Services Used: Catering

Scott and his team were wonderful to work with from start to finish! The delivery team was early and created a beautiful setup. The food was spectacular! We had guests as well as ourselves find creative ways to bring the leftovers back to Phoenix! Highly recommended.

Haaswedding2015
Recently Married

Loved working with Masterpiece. Patient, flexible, professional, and tasty

Services Used: Catering

We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas, Masterpiece Cuisine provided a drop-off menu for our reception. The food was AMAZING, the service was EXCELLENT. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult since you don't have the ability to meet face to face with vendors. Masterpiece Cuisine made our entire experience pleasant, the booking process was easy and they were very accomodating with menu selections, the service was top-notch, the quality of the food was far beyond our expectations. 100%++ Satisfied Customer!

Jason and Michele
12/30/2014

Do it - use them! Don't waste time researching others. They are by far the best, most reasonably priced and sooooo good!! Their customer service & helpfulness was outstanding. The food was great. The portion sizes were gigantic. Lots and lots of great food. They are so easy and professional to work with. I have nothing but respect for how professional & helpful these guys were. Thank you!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The team was efficient, professional and great people. Would definitely recommend this vendor to friends.

Services Used: Catering

I can't say enough positive things about Masterpiece Catering. Our guests went on and on about the quality of the food and attentive staff. The chef, bartender, server and event captain anticipated our every need. The were so professional but very approachable. The value for our catering job was outstanding. We will use them again!

Services Used: Catering

Everyone and everything about Masterpiece Catering was AMAZING all the way around. From getting help selecting the menu to the follow-up before the event, to the prompt set up, great service and delicious food — it was all just incredible. Cory, our Banquet Captain was truly spectacular. He orchestrated things in a way that was completely unobtrusive, and yet he was there with anything we could possibly want without ever even having to ask. We hired Masterpiece for a Meet & Greet event the night before our wedding and due to some issues earlier in the day with other vendors, I was an hour late getting to my own party. Nevertheless, when I finally arrived, everything was set up perfectly, guests were having an awesome time and the staff was ready to serve food the second I walked in the door (my husband had asked them to hold off until I arrived). What had been a very chaotic day suddenly turned into a completely fantastic evening and that was all due to Masterpiece! My guests could not stop raving about the food and how great the catering staff was. They were on time, efficient, detailed and extremely courteous. Cory even fixed a plate for me a couple of times throughout the night to make sure I had something to eat while I was greeting guests! Our party was a huge success and that was absolutely because Masterpiece Catering did such a fantastic job. I do not have enough words to express how grateful I am that we found them. If you need catering, don’t hesitate for a second before selecting Masterpiece Cuisine for your event. You will be thrilled that you did!

Services Used: Catering

We had an in-suite reception with heavy appetizers for about 35 people. Almost all communication was handled via e-mail and Masterpiece always got back to me right away, even when I kept changing my mind with the menu. I was not there for setup but my mom and friend said the people setting up were very friendly, helpful and took care of everything. The food was amazing! The lobster mac and cheese was the best and my guests raved about the food for days!

Services Used: Catering

Masterpiece Cuisine Catering was great to work with from beginning to end. Scott recommended a great menu, and all my guests raved about the food. Our Catering captain Lucas was professional, made sure I was happy, and a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend them and would use them again for any events I may have in the Las Vegas/Henderson area!

Services Used: Catering

Masterpiece cuisine was wonderful. Before our wedding they did a special tasting for us and it was delicious!! They are so professional and accommodating whenever bumps in the road occur. The staff was so amazing. They made sure everything was going well and they were a pretty fun group as well. Unfortunately on my wedding day I didn't really have time to eat. My guests, however, gave rave reviews of the food. The Jim beam meatballs and potatoes au gratin were a huge success! I would definitely considering going with masterpiece cuisine for your wedding or next big event!!