Masterpiece Cuisine Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Masterpiece Cuisine did a terrific job catering my 50th birthday party! The appetizers (black pepper shrimp & buffalo wings) were a biigg hit; and dinner got rave reviews from all my guests. The staff worked with me when I wanted specific items that weren't on their menu and and provided me with exemplary service.

Natalie
1 Review
03/25/2015

Our wedding day was a huge success, Masterpiece Cuisine was absolutely top notch. Everything from their initial response, to the tasting, to their flexibility with the menu, to their uniforms and presentation on the wedding day itself, was 100% perfect. I simply couldn't have asked for a better experience and will absolutely recommend them to anyone in Las Vegas who is looking for a caterer for any event. Thank you guys for making my wedding day perfect! All our guests were extremely complimentary about the food, presentation, and the staff. Thanks again!

Services Used: Catering

Scott and his team were wonderful to work with from start to finish! The delivery team was early and created a beautiful setup. The food was spectacular! We had guests as well as ourselves find creative ways to bring the leftovers back to Phoenix! Highly recommended.

Haaswedding2015

Loved working with Masterpiece. Patient, flexible, professional, and tasty

Services Used: Catering

We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas, Masterpiece Cuisine provided a drop-off menu for our reception. The food was AMAZING, the service was EXCELLENT. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult since you don't have the ability to meet face to face with vendors. Masterpiece Cuisine made our entire experience pleasant, the booking process was easy and they were very accomodating with menu selections, the service was top-notch, the quality of the food was far beyond our expectations. 100%++ Satisfied Customer!

Jason and Michele
12/30/2014

Do it - use them! Don't waste time researching others. They are by far the best, most reasonably priced and sooooo good!! Their customer service & helpfulness was outstanding. The food was great. The portion sizes were gigantic. Lots and lots of great food. They are so easy and professional to work with. I have nothing but respect for how professional & helpful these guys were. Thank you!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The team was efficient, professional and great people. Would definitely recommend this vendor to friends.

Services Used: Catering

I can't say enough positive things about Masterpiece Catering. Our guests went on and on about the quality of the food and attentive staff. The chef, bartender, server and event captain anticipated our every need. The were so professional but very approachable. The value for our catering job was outstanding. We will use them again!

Services Used: Catering

Everyone and everything about Masterpiece Catering was AMAZING all the way around. From getting help selecting the menu to the follow-up before the event, to the prompt set up, great service and delicious food — it was all just incredible. Cory, our Banquet Captain was truly spectacular. He orchestrated things in a way that was completely unobtrusive, and yet he was there with anything we could possibly want without ever even having to ask. We hired Masterpiece for a Meet & Greet event the night before our wedding and due to some issues earlier in the day with other vendors, I was an hour late getting to my own party. Nevertheless, when I finally arrived, everything was set up perfectly, guests were having an awesome time and the staff was ready to serve food the second I walked in the door (my husband had asked them to hold off until I arrived). What had been a very chaotic day suddenly turned into a completely fantastic evening and that was all due to Masterpiece! My guests could not stop raving about the food and how great the catering staff was. They were on time, efficient, detailed and extremely courteous. Cory even fixed a plate for me a couple of times throughout the night to make sure I had something to eat while I was greeting guests! Our party was a huge success and that was absolutely because Masterpiece Catering did such a fantastic job. I do not have enough words to express how grateful I am that we found them. If you need catering, don’t hesitate for a second before selecting Masterpiece Cuisine for your event. You will be thrilled that you did!

Services Used: Catering

We had an in-suite reception with heavy appetizers for about 35 people. Almost all communication was handled via e-mail and Masterpiece always got back to me right away, even when I kept changing my mind with the menu. I was not there for setup but my mom and friend said the people setting up were very friendly, helpful and took care of everything. The food was amazing! The lobster mac and cheese was the best and my guests raved about the food for days!

Services Used: Catering

Masterpiece Cuisine Catering was great to work with from beginning to end. Scott recommended a great menu, and all my guests raved about the food. Our Catering captain Lucas was professional, made sure I was happy, and a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend them and would use them again for any events I may have in the Las Vegas/Henderson area!

Services Used: Catering

Masterpiece cuisine was wonderful. Before our wedding they did a special tasting for us and it was delicious!! They are so professional and accommodating whenever bumps in the road occur. The staff was so amazing. They made sure everything was going well and they were a pretty fun group as well. Unfortunately on my wedding day I didn't really have time to eat. My guests, however, gave rave reviews of the food. The Jim beam meatballs and potatoes au gratin were a huge success! I would definitely considering going with masterpiece cuisine for your wedding or next big event!!

Services Used: Catering

I highly recommend Masterpiece Cuisine! I found the company via Google and they had high ratings so I thought I would give it a shot even though I only had two weeks before our wedding and we had just cancelled our previous dinner plans. They were extremely accommodating...Chris was so quick getting back to me with a menu that matched our Canadian thanksgiving wedding and fast with all his communications....do these guys sleep?!? And then James was sent to check out the space in our suite at the bellagio to ensure that everything would work which really put my mind at ease, these guys are prepared and meticulous. Having previously been a supervisor in food services I am very anal about things and when I got up to our suite after pictures all our guests were in there so I didn't get to do my normal "check thru" on all the items/set up ;) but there was no need....it was absolutely perfect!!! Delicious food, professional staff...we couldn't have asked for any better. Thank you all so much for making our special day that much better :)
-Kelly & Derek

Services Used: Catering

They were absolutely wonderful!!! The food was delivered in our suite at the MGM while we were at the wedding. It was outstanding. I highly recommend them for any catering that you have. The prices were reasonable for the amount of food we received. Very impressed!!!!

Services Used: Catering

Masterpiece Cuisine did drop off catering for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. We held our ceremony and small reception in a Skyline Terrace Suite at MGM Grand. Masterpiece Cuisine provided amazing food and even disposable chafing dishes and plates and flatware for our wedding. Best part? These were high quality disposable items and did not look cheap. I take that back. The best part was the food! It was delicious, there was plenty of it, and it got rave reviews from our guests. The lobster mac and cheese was divine! These guys even changed their arrival time slightly when we had a little hitch on the day off. They were very flexible and the person who delivered and set up was very polite and very fast. He did a great job of displaying the food.

Private User
Recently Married

Masterpiece was amazing to work with (and flexible), friendly, professional, personable and best of all, the menu they designed for my wedding blew us and all of our guests away. It was love at first bite (from the initial tasting) all the way through to the wedding dessert - flambe donuts with coffee ice cream. YUM! We'd highly recommend Masterpiece Cuisine to anyone and everyone, especially the discerning/type-A/picky bride.