Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don't miss the opportunity to check out Marquis Florals. Joann and Mary were amazing!! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. Joann was wonderful to work with, we felt as if she was part of our family. My daughter was a little indecisive, but Joann guided her in the right direction and everything she suggested turned out mind blowing. We were so happy with her services that we wouldn't hesitate recommending her.

Thank you doesn't seem to be enough. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't help but post a review for my FAVORITE vendor throughout the wedding planning and wedding day. The team at Marquis Florals are extremely attentive and always responded to inquiries we had regarding the flowers for our big day. I spoke to Mary the most and she was the sweetest woman always calling me by name and making sure I was happy with how things were going. Kim herself also makes time to meet with all clients to ensure all of your needs are met and schedules a time to view a sample centerpiece well in advance. I also want to mention Joanne who was on point with making sure she knew what to design for the big day and following up the week of the wedding to make sure all locations and times were planned perfectly.

Thank you Marquis for taking all worries away when it came to center pieces, bouquets and all other flowers the day of our wedding...all was seamless and GORGEOUS! I highly recommend this vendor for your floral needs :)

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim responded with the following comments:

It was a -pleasure working with you as well. We appreciate your kind words . This is why I do what I do.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier with the way Kim and Marquis Florals handled my wedding.

I had a particular budget for floral, and I did not feel any pressure to go way above the way other vendors tried to push me. In fact, when the price was a bit above what I wanted to spend, Kim and her lovely staff helped me lower the cost a bit in the bridesmaids bouquets.

They set up our ceremony room in a way that took my breath away. (I highly recommend using candles as opposed to all flowers for the aisle!!)

Finally, our cake flowers were decorated in the most lovely way, simply yet so elegant. The staff was so friendly and helpful the entire time. Highly recommend them!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met with a few florists before we met with Joanne. We don't really know much about flowers, but Joanne gave different suggestions based on what we were telling her we liked. I then went home that night and found a picture of a bouquet that I loved and I sent it to her. On our wedding day, my bouquet looked exactly like the picture, I was so happy. For our centerpieces, we did vases with water and flowers in it with a floating candle on top. It looked so elegant set up on each table, our guests loved the look. The room looked beautiful.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough great things about my experience working with Kim at Marquis Florals. From the ceremony decor to the bouquets and centerpieces, the flowers were breathtaking. I'm still receiving calls from my friends and family saying how beautiful the flowers were and how well they fit my venue!

Kim also helped coordinate and manage the flow of the wedding day. I'm in the event planning industry myself, so it was hard to step away from the details, but having Kim by my side made it that much easier. From coordinating the arrival of all vendors and ensuring I didn't stress about the weather, to pinning up my dress when one of the bustles broke, she did a masterful job at coordinating all logistics. With Kim by my side, I was able to focus on my husband and truly enjoy the best day of my life!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim was incredible to work with. On our very first meeting with her she was so warm and fun, a pleasure to meet with. She immediately took our ideas and instead of talking numbers or logistics just excitedly helped us plan the details of every flower. Her enthusiasm for her job was evident. On the day of she made absolutely stunning creations. She decorated our church, made perfect bouquets, and did an unbelievable job decorating our wedding cake with real flowers. She was super helpful, driving to hour different locations the day of to make sure we had what we needed when we needed it.

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim responded with the following comments:

thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure making your day fabulous

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kevin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It's difficult to bring pictures to vendors and try to describe your vision and hope they can reach into your head and figure out exactly what it is you want. I didn't have that difficulty with Marquis Florals & Event Design. Kim was so amazing and I am astounded at how talented she and her group are. They knew exactly the look I was going for, the colors, everything. Some of the products we had included a Chuppah, aisle runner and other ceremony decor, switching over of the ceremony space to the reception space during cocktail hour, bridal bouquets and groomsman flowers, centerpieces, flowers and ribbon for our cake and a bathroom basket. Everything was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes when I saw it all come together. Kim worked directly with the ceremony and reception venue to help make our ceremony everything we wanted and really went above and beyond for us. We got so many compliments on the centerpieces and bridal bouquets I can't describe how beautiful they were. I would definitely recomment Marquis Florals & Event Design for any event and I hope to use them again in the future!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marquis Florals did the flowers for our wedding this past September and we were extremely pleased! Mary in the office was so helpful from day one and always pleasant and professional. She is a huge asset to their team! Kim was so enthusiastic and gave us great guidance at the initial meeting. She also was respectful of our budget and made great suggestions! We wanted burgundy calla lilies and had had a meeting with another florist who had told us that it was impossible to get burgundy- that they would be red. Kim assured us that she would be able to supply burgundy calla lilies and she really came through! The flowers were exactly what we envisioned! The delivery on our wedding day went so smoothly and we received so many compliments!! Thank you Kim and your team at Marquis Florals!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim and her team at Marquis Florals did such an amazing job for our wedding at the Molly Pitcher. The flowers came out so beautiful, especially the huppah. I loved how my colors and types of flowers went so perfectly together. All my guests were fighting to take home the centerpieces because they were so beautiful! I would highly recommend using them for any event. They are awesome!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim and her crew did a fabulous job creating beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. Kim patiently answered all of our million questions and accommodated all of our requests. She created a stunning chuppah and handled our rentals seamlessly, making the day run very smoothly. Since the wedding, I've received so many compliments about the flowers and have already recommended Kim to a friend getting married next year!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim, Mary, and Joanne were an absolute pleasure to work with. Going into it, we had no idea what flowers we wanted, and they made it easy for us to pick out amazing centerpieces and other flowers that would take an already beautiful venue and make it look absolutely stunning. Our wedding venue honestly looked like it belong in a magazine because of what an incredible job they did. We were especially impressed with how well they communicated with us leading up to the wedding to ensure they got every detail correct. We were honestly speechless when we saw the end result. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Danielle & Joshua

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marquis Florals & Events Designs did an excellent job on both my daughter's Bridal Shower & Wedding. Kim and her team were a pleasure to work with! Both events were amazing! They made a difficult task very easy!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best decision I made for the wedding was choosing Marquis Florals by Kim!
She really captured my vision and stayed on my budget, such a pleasure to talk to and work with. The flowers were everything I could ever want and more! Everything was absolutely flawless and my guests could not stop talking about it and neither could we! Thank you thank you thank you for making our wedding day so perfect!

Mr. and Mrs. McGotty

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim did a beautiful job. Gorgeous flowers and wonderful customer service. Also very reasonable in their prices. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend this florist.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Kim was a total breeze right from the start. She came highly recommended and boy am I glad I went with her! She worked with me closely to learn exactly what I was hoping for for my wedding day. She was patient, genuine and totally honest when it came to her opinions. I really appreciated that, it showed her professionalism. The flowers at my wedding were drop dead GORGEOUS. They were above and beyond anything that I could even imagine. My bouquet was breathtaking. I highly recommend her for the next event that you need flowers for. No doubt!!!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I planned this wedding from out of town which made planning a little difficult but working with Mary & Joann was a true pleasure. They were very responsive and aware of all my needs and listened to my wishes. All of my family and friends loved how beautiful the flowers were and how elegant they were! I felt like a true princess with my bouquet. I would definitely recommend Marquis Florals for your event!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
732-441-4800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards