Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marquis Florals was amazing. They delivered our flowers to our venue and our hotel. She made sure we knew to keep the bouquets in water and they all looked amazing! She also helped with getting boutineers on the guys and made us beautiful centerpieces and end of the aisle floors that we also used for our sweetheart table. I would recomment her to anyone because she does amazing work!!

Andrea
06/06/2015

I LOVED MY FLOWERS KIM!!! A lot of my guests were raving about the floral arrangements, especially how gorgeous our bouquets were! I loved my bouquet, it's still in my fridge 2 days later and will be looking into preserving it :) The flowers on the cake were beautifully done, as well as our ceremony arrangements and centerpieces. I would recommend you in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Flowers

We used Marquis Florals for our wedding that was during Memorial Day weekend. As someone who knew very little about flowers, Kim guided me through making the right decisions based on what I showed her in pictures I saved off Pinterest and she delivered! My flowers were gorgeous! My bouquet was absolutely perfect and even better than I imagined as well as my bridesmaids bouquets. They also did a beautiful arrangement for the trellis we got married under in our outdoor ceremony. They were a pleasure to work with and set up independently the day of with the exception of just checking in with me. On top of it all, they were reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Marquis Florals for a wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers deigned by Kim for our May wedding were nothing short of beautiful! Kim was able to take my vision and make it a reality. When my centerpieces did not quite turn out like I pictured at our trial, she immediately made some minor changes and the final product was gorgeous. Everyone at the wedding were floored at how beautiful and detailed both my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids' bouquets were. I would recommend Kim to anyone!

BRINI
Recently Married

From the moment we met Kim we knew we were in the right hands. My husband and I had our wedding at The Crystal Plaza in Livingston on April 25th,2015. We had our ceremony outside. The flowers outside to the centerpieces inside were amazing. I just told Kim what our vision was and she made it all happen. We had our sitting chart, center pieces, flowers on our wedding cake to bouquets and boutonnieres done. She literally does it all! They even decorated the cocktail hour room. Everything was perfect! Kim and her team were a pleasure to work with!
Forgot to mention how amazing my centerpieces for my bridal shower were. People thought they were at a wedding. She does amazing work and makes it all look timeless.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Don't miss the opportunity to check out Marquis Florals. Joann and Mary were amazing!! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. Joann was wonderful to work with, we felt as if she was part of our family. My daughter was a little indecisive, but Joann guided her in the right direction and everything she suggested turned out mind blowing. We were so happy with her services that we wouldn't hesitate recommending her.

Thank you doesn't seem to be enough. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I couldn't help but post a review for my FAVORITE vendor throughout the wedding planning and wedding day. The team at Marquis Florals are extremely attentive and always responded to inquiries we had regarding the flowers for our big day. I spoke to Mary the most and she was the sweetest woman always calling me by name and making sure I was happy with how things were going. Kim herself also makes time to meet with all clients to ensure all of your needs are met and schedules a time to view a sample centerpiece well in advance. I also want to mention Joanne who was on point with making sure she knew what to design for the big day and following up the week of the wedding to make sure all locations and times were planned perfectly.

Thank you Marquis for taking all worries away when it came to center pieces, bouquets and all other flowers the day of our wedding...all was seamless and GORGEOUS! I highly recommend this vendor for your floral needs :)

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim responded with the following comments:

It was a -pleasure working with you as well. We appreciate your kind words . This is why I do what I do.

ninithedreamer
11/09/2014

Marquis Florals By Kim provided the flowers for my wedding. Our chuppah wedding canopy was also rented from them. Kim has a great eye for detail, and had really helpful suggestions on flower combinations to help me stay in budget. She was able to work with me on price, and gave me suggestions like bringing my own flower girl baskets in order to keep down my costs. They did a beautiful job on my bouquet and my bridal party bouquets, as well as the boutonnieres and corsages. At Kim’s suggestion, we were able to re-use the beautiful flower arrangements that hung on the chuppah by our sweetheart table in the reception. We also re-used the bouquets as a centerpiece on the sweetheart table (of all the florist quotes we got, Kim was the only one that suggested this instead of trying to charge for an extra arrangement). Our guests all commented on how beautiful the flower arrangements on our reception tables were. Beyond all of that, the cake that came with our wedding package at our venue was completely bare, and Marquis Florals By Kim provided us with fresh flowers which they arranged to cascade down the tiers at no charge. Our guests all commented on what a stunning cake we had. Marquis Florals By Kim did an OUTSTANDING job and I couldn’t recommend them more highly!

Services Used: Flowers

I could not be happier with the way Kim and Marquis Florals handled my wedding.

I had a particular budget for floral, and I did not feel any pressure to go way above the way other vendors tried to push me. In fact, when the price was a bit above what I wanted to spend, Kim and her lovely staff helped me lower the cost a bit in the bridesmaids bouquets.

They set up our ceremony room in a way that took my breath away. (I highly recommend using candles as opposed to all flowers for the aisle!!)

Finally, our cake flowers were decorated in the most lovely way, simply yet so elegant. The staff was so friendly and helpful the entire time. Highly recommend them!!!

Services Used: Flowers

We met with a few florists before we met with Joanne. We don't really know much about flowers, but Joanne gave different suggestions based on what we were telling her we liked. I then went home that night and found a picture of a bouquet that I loved and I sent it to her. On our wedding day, my bouquet looked exactly like the picture, I was so happy. For our centerpieces, we did vases with water and flowers in it with a floating candle on top. It looked so elegant set up on each table, our guests loved the look. The room looked beautiful.

Private User
Recently Married

I can't say enough great things about my experience working with Kim at Marquis Florals. From the ceremony decor to the bouquets and centerpieces, the flowers were breathtaking. I'm still receiving calls from my friends and family saying how beautiful the flowers were and how well they fit my venue!

Kim also helped coordinate and manage the flow of the wedding day. I'm in the event planning industry myself, so it was hard to step away from the details, but having Kim by my side made it that much easier. From coordinating the arrival of all vendors and ensuring I didn't stress about the weather, to pinning up my dress when one of the bustles broke, she did a masterful job at coordinating all logistics. With Kim by my side, I was able to focus on my husband and truly enjoy the best day of my life!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We cannot thank Kim and her team at Marquis Florals enough for the absolutely beautiful work done on our wedding day. From the outdoor ceremony decor to the stunning bouquets, the rose petals wrapped in sheet music to our sweetheart table and centerpieces for the reception, even the gorgeous roses she added to our wedding cake...everything was absolutely perfect. Romantic, sophisticated and tasteful elegance. Kim's creativity and guidance throughout the wedding-planning process helped make our big day absolute perfection. Very happy bride here!!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Kevin
09/27/2014

Kim was incredible to work with. On our very first meeting with her she was so warm and fun, a pleasure to meet with. She immediately took our ideas and instead of talking numbers or logistics just excitedly helped us plan the details of every flower. Her enthusiasm for her job was evident. On the day of she made absolutely stunning creations. She decorated our church, made perfect bouquets, and did an unbelievable job decorating our wedding cake with real flowers. She was super helpful, driving to hour different locations the day of to make sure we had what we needed when we needed it.

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim responded with the following comments:

thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure making your day fabulous

Services Used: Flowers

It's difficult to bring pictures to vendors and try to describe your vision and hope they can reach into your head and figure out exactly what it is you want. I didn't have that difficulty with Marquis Florals & Event Design. Kim was so amazing and I am astounded at how talented she and her group are. They knew exactly the look I was going for, the colors, everything. Some of the products we had included a Chuppah, aisle runner and other ceremony decor, switching over of the ceremony space to the reception space during cocktail hour, bridal bouquets and groomsman flowers, centerpieces, flowers and ribbon for our cake and a bathroom basket. Everything was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes when I saw it all come together. Kim worked directly with the ceremony and reception venue to help make our ceremony everything we wanted and really went above and beyond for us. We got so many compliments on the centerpieces and bridal bouquets I can't describe how beautiful they were. I would definitely recomment Marquis Florals & Event Design for any event and I hope to use them again in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

Marquis Florals did the flowers for our wedding this past September and we were extremely pleased! Mary in the office was so helpful from day one and always pleasant and professional. She is a huge asset to their team! Kim was so enthusiastic and gave us great guidance at the initial meeting. She also was respectful of our budget and made great suggestions! We wanted burgundy calla lilies and had had a meeting with another florist who had told us that it was impossible to get burgundy- that they would be red. Kim assured us that she would be able to supply burgundy calla lilies and she really came through! The flowers were exactly what we envisioned! The delivery on our wedding day went so smoothly and we received so many compliments!! Thank you Kim and your team at Marquis Florals!

Private User
Recently Married

Kim and her team at Marquis Florals did such an amazing job for our wedding at the Molly Pitcher. The flowers came out so beautiful, especially the huppah. I loved how my colors and types of flowers went so perfectly together. All my guests were fighting to take home the centerpieces because they were so beautiful! I would highly recommend using them for any event. They are awesome!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning