Mark Nomura Photography

Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and his assistant were very professional and the pictures came out great!

• Wedding: 11/08/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was great to work with. Very kind, flexible, and attentive to our needs. The pictures turned out great! We would highly recommend Mark for his photography services. The cost was a great value for the quality of work.

• Wedding: 08/30/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is awesome! The pictures turned out great and I am beyond happy with them. He is very flexible. There was something going on at the hotel we got ready at and they wouldn't let us take pictures so we had to do plan B (in the hotel room and at the location). He is also very accommodating to the guests that also want to take pictures. Overall Mark does great work and I would highly reccommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 03/14/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was absolutely fantastic! His photography was beautiful with both traditional and more contemporary shots. He knows how to please all. He took 775 photos in 6 hours. I was impressed. For the cost I received a beautiful 4x6 copy of each of the 775 prints as well as two cd's of the pics to use as I wished. He was really calm, stayed out of the way (unlike many photographers who feel like they are running the show), and he also helped me to develop a timeline for the entire event. I have had so many compliments on our photos often comparing them to a magazine. You will not be disappointed if you hire Mark Nomura.

• Wedding: 02/24/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pictures were amazing. Staff was helpful. Received proofs and CD fast! After wedding it did take a little longer than expected to have pictures available for viewing and purchase.

• Wedding: 08/22/2007
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Mark Nomura was a great photographer and took awesome pictures. He has an artistic point of view and it really showed in his pictures. The only downside is that he was non-responsive to us picking up our engagement pictures to present to our parents at our rehearsal dinner. We called him a good 50times, so we could go by his house/studio to pick up the pictures. He did not call us back until the next day and told us he was sick. I understand that photographers get sick, but this was an important part of our wedding and all we wanted to do was go by and pick it up. Other than that he was a great photographer and I loved our pictures, especially for the price. If you hire him, you just have to be sure to be on top of things.

• Wedding: 03/31/2007
808-783-5269
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards